How to Celebrate...Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigsimes
Bigsimes
19 Followers

More than happy to oblige, I thrust into her, making her groan. As I pumped her, I ran my hands up and down her long, stocking clad legs, before sliding one hand round to rub her clit. My Mother screamed out again as her forth orgasm of the night shot through her.

"Look at the mirror", I told her. Groaning with pleasure, my Mother looked. It was an impressive sight. She was kneeling on the bed, her hands grabbing the pillows, her hair messed up and matted with sweat. Her naked breasts, the nipples engorged, swung as we fucked. And there was me, her son, kneeling between her spread legs, pausing so she could see my prick, wet with her juices. Grabbing hold of her hips, I began to thrust hard into her. Our bodies made a wet, slapping sound as we fucked, and I could feel the familiar feeling of my own orgasm approaching. I gripped her hips harder, speeding up my thrusts.

"I'm cumming", I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Yes, cum in my cunt Simon. Fill me up with your cum. Give it to me now!"

With one final thrust, I came, sending my spunk deep into my Mothers waiting pussy. Her head was deep in the pillows, but I still heard her cries as she orgasmed as I filled her up.

Breathing heavily, I collapsed on the bed beside my Mother. I watched as my sperm trickled out of her cunt and began to soak into her sheets. She rolled over, and grabbed my now flaccid prick.

"You remember when I said whatever happened tonight was a once off? Well, I've changed my mind. I want to be fucked like that as often as you can manage it."

"But what about Emma? After all, she is my girlfriend", I asked, as I lightly traced a finger around her right nipple.

"Hell, bring her along. The more the merrier!"

Bigsimes
Bigsimes
19 Followers
12