How to Cure a Stutter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ani100
Ani100
29 Followers

Rob watched every movement as I walked towards him, bathrobe hanging loosely over my tits, but showing my white cotton bikini style panties. I leant forward to offer him the glass and watched his reaction. I wasn't disappointed. I think he must have seen my nipples because his face turned red and flushed and he had a Chesire Cat smile pasted across his face. I put my glass down and sat in front of him again. It was only now that I allowed myself to glance down and see what I was showing.

My left nipple seemed to be keeping the bathrobe from falling away but my right breast was completely exposed. I looked at Rob and decided to let him have a moment to himself.

I sat back and then slowly, deliberately opened my legs again.

"There." I said "Try talking to me normally. I won't cover up so you have no reason to feel tense. Describe what you see. Start at my toes and work your way up, give me a detailed description, use any words you like. I normally call my breasts "boobs" but you can call them tits or anything you want. I want you to talk about my body in detail, you can be poetic or crude, I just want you relax and get rid of all your embarrassment."

What a charitable girl I am. What I didn't mention was that by now I was incredibly turned on and longed to hear shy, awkward Rob try to describe my body.

Rob really didn't know what I wanted and just fleetingly mentioned that I had 10 toes, 2 feet and 2 legs – not the sexy detailed description I was hoping for, he was seriously blowing it for me. I was turned on and wanted Rob's description to caress the body parts he was describing. As he got to the tops of my legs and his ability to talk dried up. I had to prompt him to continue. I reminded him that he could use any language he wanted. I wasn't going to be offended.

"For instance," I said swinging my legs wider and placing my right hand over my mound "what do you call this?" I gently squeezed my sex leaving an indent in the panties that clearly showed the puffiness of my aroused lips.

"V-v-vagina." replied Rob

"Really?" I questioned, "When talking to your mates you call it a Vagina?"

"W-w-well n-n-n-n-no," he stammered "i-it's a p-p-pussy or or c-cunt"

"So Rob, do you like my cunt?" As I said the 'c' word that I normally hate I felt my hips give an involuntary twitch that pushed forward displaying myself even more crudely for a second. Rob's eyes shot towards my face as I said 'that' word. I think he was shocked I would say it, but I wanted him to use the worst language possible. I was telling myself it was because it was shock therapy, but by now I think I was so aroused I wanted the experience to be very dirty, very naughty. I still had no idea how far I wanted this to go, I wasn't thinking about anything except for the current moment in time, which explains my reaction when Rob said

"I – I don't kn-know, I c-c-can't see it."

"See what, Rob?"

"Your c-c-cunt." He said, with a nervous little glance to my face to gauge my reaction

"Should I take my panties off, Rob, would that help?"

Rob simply expelled air noisily as he dared to dream that I would do it, was doing it.

"A gentleman would offer to help." I said mischievously, and thrust my hips forward offering myself to him. He leapt forward and knelt between my legs in a moment. I sat back down on the sofa as he sprang forward, I had to lift my bottom to let him pull the panties down my thighs. I felt a tingle, as strong as an electric shock, run through my stomach as his fingers clumsily touched my hips and they shook as the tips of his digits curled inside the slim waistband of my panties. I could feel his breath on my thighs as he tugged at the cloth and revealed my pubic hair and then moist slit. My hips automatically pushed forward further as if searching for something to grind against and finding nothing but air they rotated as they fucked an imaginary lover. I was feeling a huge build up of excitement and lust as Rob exposed my pussy, my cunt.

My legs were open too far to allow him to pull the panties over my knees, they were stuck in mid thigh as I continued my pelvic thrusts into the air and just a few inches away from Rob's face. I knew I would let him fuck me if he said the right thing, made the right play, but instead all I could see of him was the top of his head as he penetrated my cunt with his stare.

"Touch me." I whispered, but only in my head, not out loud. I wanted to, I really wanted to, but somehow I was now the one with dry lips, dry mouth, unable to speak. I tried to push my hips higher, thought that perhaps I could manage to lift myself onto his lips, this had the wrong effect on him as he leant back and away a little. The only good thing about that was there was now room for me to raise my legs up straight in the air, giving Rob a first look at my ass as I reached up and rolled the panties beyond my knees then bent my legs and guided them off altogether. I lowered my legs but instead of lowering them to the floor, I rested them on Rob's shoulders, my knees bent around his upper body and behind his back I crossed my left foot over my right as I resumed my fucking motion I dug my heels into his back forcing him to steady himself with his hands flat on the sofa either side of my hips.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I used my finger to tease my clitoris, rubbing in tiny circles, then dipping down to feel my wet open cunt, back to the hood and repeat.

Rob, who had never seen a girl naked before was about to see one have an orgasm from about a foot away. I was thrusting myself at him, digging my heels into his back, I moaned and saw him look up at my face – I mouthed "fuck me" at him but too late, he'd already looked back down. I thought to myself that I should just say it. Say it out loud. I wanted him to fuck me, but every time I built up the courage to blurt it out it seemed to get stuck, I couldn't manage to say it and then it happened, my orgasm flooded every nerve ending in my body. I thrust forward further than ever before and at the same time grabbed his head in both hands and pulled his face to my crotch. I rubbed myself against his nose and mouth mercilessly, screaming at the top of my voice until the epicenter of my world was my wet gushing cunt. I pressed myself onto his mouth and held myself there until I could bear to relax, until my stomach muscles became untangled and the strain of holding his head onto me drained as I loosened my death grip on the poor innocent, awkward and shy boy.

I slumped back onto the sofa, my legs now hanging loosely from his shoulders, knees bent by his ears, I unscrewed my eyelids and let out a long, satisfied and exhausted sigh. He looked up at me as I remained open to his gaze, my bathrobe obscenely splayed open allowing him to take in my entire body, but he didn't, he looked me in the face, albeit slightly startled, but he looked at my flushed, red face instead of my cunt, tits or raised nipples, and smiled.

"Sorry about that." I managed to say after some moments that felt like years. He smiled and muttered that it was OK.

Slowly my eyes shut. I couldn't move, I didn't want to I was slumped down on the sofa, legs over Rob's shoulders and feeling very sated. I lay on the edge of sleep when I felt Rob's fingers gently caressing my pussy, not penetrating just lightly stroking the length of my slit. I think I said it out loud, I'm sure I did. I heard my voice in a breathy whisper say "That's nice." Then I remember feeling the tip of a finger pushing slightly into me and I was gone.

When I opened my eyes Sean was gently playing with my nipple telling me that it was time for bed, I woke with a start and looked around for Rob. He was gone, but there were still 2 glasses on the table. I looked again and realized that my panties were gone too. My pussy felt slightly sore, did I do that to myself or did Rob do something to me, did he fuck me while I was passed out? My mind was spinning in a whirlwind of confusion. What had happened? What had I done? I should be feeling ashamed, disgusted with myself, but I wasn't. I was aroused. I wondered if there was any sign of Rob's semen anywhere. I was fast regaining consciousness, and realized I was still on a tremendous high.

When he sensed I was awake enough to answer, Sean asked me what had happened. I told him I would tell him as we made love. Sean's reply was simple, yet like Rob, he couldn't reply in words. Instead he just scooped me up and carried me to the bedroom.

Ani100
Ani100
29 Followers
12