How to Date a Superhero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Rapture turned Apollo's way and was surprised to see him standing naked; he seemed entirely unashamed of the nudity. Not that he had any reason to be embarrassed, Rapture thought. His body was a glorious thing of honed muscle. With his helmet off she noticed Apollo's blonde hair was long and slightly curly, falling just past his shoulders. The only body hair he possessed was around the belly button, which moved down to mingle with a trimmed patch of pubic hair. His flaccid penis promised certain magnificence if it were to ever grow aroused.

Apollo carefully transferred his armor pieces to a mannequin, which stood near the entry, before walking naked into one of the condo's three bedrooms. He re-emerged in the act of wrapping a simple and archaic-looking loincloth about his waist. "May I get thee something to drink?" he asked. "My kitchen holds anything thy heart may desire."

Rapture sucked enticingly on the tip of a finger, making a show of her consideration. "Wine," she finally answered. "Red."

He moved into the spacious kitchen beyond her view, "Thy wish is my command, Lauren Smith."

"Is there somewhere I could freshen up?" Rapture called, "Those awful men had me in that warehouse for several hours and I could really use a shower."

"Use the bath in my private chambers," he replied. "Consider my home thine own."

Rapture assumed by 'private chambers' Apollo meant his bedroom. She found the master bathroom and closed the door. The shower was a massive walk-in and she reached inward to start the water before shedding her skimpy black dress.

As she undressed the counter mirror suddenly grew foggy - too foggy - and Rapture realized it wasn't from the steam coming out of the shower.

Rapture's reflection vanished to be replaced by another figure. A man, with bluish-charcoal skin and bright red eyes. Most of his features were concealed by the shadows of the man's hooded cloak, though his eyes burned through the darkness. "You are with Apollo now?" he spoke in a harsh voice that sounded like sliding gravel.

"Yes, my lord," Rapture answered, seemingly unbothered by the bathroom mirror transforming into a window displaying an unearthly, hellish place.

"Does he have the bow?" the voice crackled deeply.

"Yes," Rapture nodded. "I made sure of it."

"Good," the figure sounded pleased. "Remember, he must use the bow when he kills Mega-Girl. You must convince him it is the only way."

"Are you sure he will succumb to my power?" Rapture sounded doubtful. "I didn't expect his charisma to contain such... strength. He is an exquisite male."

"Do not let your base desires overcome you!" the figure spat. "And do not forget all that I have taught you. The sun gives Apollo his strength – he will be weak at night. The power I have given you will prove sufficient to sway him, but only under the cover of darkness."

Rapture acquiesced, "Yes, my lord."

"Do not disappoint me, Rapture," the figure threatened. "Else I will see to it the remainder of your existence is spent in pain and torture."

The image suddenly vanished and Rapture's reflection returned. "I shall not fail you," she whispered.

=======

Travis and Penny walked with their hands joined between them after sharing a pepperoni pie. The bistro they had supper at was just a few blocks from her apartment and the fall evening held the warmth of day, making the walk pleasant. Travis was wearing a light windbreaker and Penny had on a GCU hoody. Both their jeans were faded as though each was wearing their favorite pair.

"Sorry we have to walk," Travis said. "I miss my car. My insurance guy said it would be a few more days until I get a check from the accident last week."

"It's okay," Penny assured him. "My place isn't far."

"You don't have a car either?" Travis asked.

She shook her head, "I've never really needed one. I get around on the city bus pretty good."

"What about when you want to go home?" Travis wondered.

"I'm from Gateway City," Penny replied. "My mom lives in the eastern suburbs, on the other side of the river."

"What about your dad?"

"He died when I was really young."

Travis frowned, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," she smiled disarmingly. "I never really knew him. What about your parents, where do they live?"

"I grew up on a farm, my parents still live there. It's about two and a half hours south of the city."

Penny grinned, "You're a farm boy?"

Travis smiled back, "Yeah, I guess so."

Penny teased, "So do you know how to milk cows and cut the heads off chickens?"

Travis laughed, "Yep. I'm really good at feeding pigs, too."

"Is that what you want to do?" Penny wondered. "After college, I mean. Take over your parent's farm?"

"Hell no," Travis shook his head. "I want to live here, in the city. I have literally zero idea what I want to do for a career, but that seems pretty common among freshmen."

Penny nodded her agreement, "Yeah."

"What about you?" Travis asked. "You're a business major, right?"

"Yeah. I want to go into business for myself. Be self-employed, you know? Like my mom, she runs a floral shop just a mile from our house. It's really cool."

"Maybe you could take it over one day," Travis suggested.

"I'd like that." Penny stopped on the sidewalk and gestured, "Well here we are - my humble abode."

Travis looked up at a four-story brownstone building. It looked as though it held perhaps eight apartments. The building was old, but well-kept. Penny led Travis up the stairs and used her key to get them in. Penny's apartment was up three flights of stairs. A second key unlocked the apartment's thick door.

To the right of the entry was a small kitchen area, with a small dining area beyond that. The table there was filled with textbooks and papers – it didn't look like it was used for eating. Down a short hall was a spacious living area with an L-shaped couch and big screen television. A square coffee table was cluttered with pop cans and various items of feminine origin. Beyond that was another short hall leading to a pair of bedrooms and a shared bathroom.

"Hey roomie," Penny greeted a young woman seated on one end of the couch. "This is Travis Adams, the guy I was telling you about. Travis, this is Jordan Summers, my roommate."

Travis could not have imagined more polar opposites. Where Penny always wore very mundane clothes and even seemed fashionably challenged at times, Jordan was wearing a short brown mini-skirt and a cream strappy tank top ripped right off the cover of a woman's magazine. The skirt bared most of her legs, which displayed a fantastic tan, and her top did little to hide a slender, toned frame. Unlike Penny's oft-disheveled wavy black hair, Jordan's burgundy hair was perfectly straight and styled in a central part. Travis guessed her hair was dyed, as the deep red color didn't appear natural. A hint of brown freckles decorated her nose and cheeks. She was stunning.

"Hi Travis," Jordan greeted with an alluring smile. "I've heard so much about you."

"Hey," Travis lifted the hand that wasn't entwined around Penny's waist. "Um, what have you heard?"

"Basically I've been listening to Penny tell me about how hot this guy in her Chemistry class is for the entire semester."

That made Travis and Penny both blush.

"You're right, hon." Jordan winked at her roommate, "He's pretty cute."

"Stop," Penny's cheeks continued to redden. "You're going to embarrass him."

Jordan crossed a leg over the other, "Well, I do love to make boys blush."

"How long have you two known each other?" Travis asked, changing the subject more for Penny's sake than his own. He couldn't escape the feeling that Jordan was flirting with him.

"We met last year," Penny answered. "We were freshmen roommates."

"We've been BFFs ever since," Jordan added. "Penny's pretty cool, once you get past the snoring."

Penny gasped out a laugh, "Don't listen to her, she's a notorious liar. I don't snore."

Travis chuckled at the pair.

"Come on," Penny tugged Travis' hand. "I'll show you my room."

"It was nice to meet you," Travis waved a hand towards Jordan as he was yanked away.

"He's politeandcute," Jordan called out. "I think he's a keeper, Pen!"

Penny pulled Travis into her room and quickly shut the door, "Sorry about that. She teases me all the time. She really does love to make people blush."

"She seems cool," Travis grinned, looking around the room. It was a catastrophic mess. Clothes were strewn everywhere and the single bed was a twirling mess of unmade covers. There were boxes of stuff stacked in the corners and college textbooks were haphazardly piled on every available surface. A laptop sitting on a desk was surrounded by empty glasses and discarded soda cans; a wooden dresser next to the desk was completely covered with hygiene products.

"Um, wow. I'm guessing your maid had the week off?"

"Sorry," Penny apologized, kicking some clothes out of the way to make a path towards the bed. "It's been a crazy-busy week."

The two of them sat side by side on the bed.

"So, um, what are we going to do in here?" Travis asked in an innocent tone.

"I thought we could make-out for a while," Penny suggested bluntly. "I've been dying to kiss you all night."

"Yeah okay," Travis nodded. "That sounds -"

Her lips were on his before Travis could finish the sentence.

=======

As Apollo stood at his kitchen counter, oiling the wooden shaft of his recently recovered bow, he turned to see Rapture stroll out of his bedroom. A towel was firmly wrapped around her lithe form, covering her body from the tops of her thighs to her breasts, and she was using another towel to dry her curly black hair. Even without a hint of make-up she was stunningly gorgeous.

"Thy beauty would inspire the bards of my homeland to write songs about thee," he said.

Rapture smiled as she approached. She saw Apollo had set out a bottle of wine and two glasses on the counter near where he was working. She set the towel she was drying her hair with aside and reached to pour the glasses. "What are you doing there?" she asked coyly.

"My bow has grown dry from the centuries," he said, smoothing a hand towel over its surface to remove excess oil.

"It must be very special to you," she said, pouring wine into the second glass.

"Aye. I lost it in a great battle, two millennia ago. Mortal archeologists must have unearthed it, though I was unaware until I heard reports of its theft on the television."

"What's so special about it?"

"Its arrows will pierce any armor, any flesh, no matter how durable."

"Wow." Rapture sipped the wine, licking her lips. She stared at Apollo's magnificent chest as he was still wearing the loincloth and nothing else. "You must be very happy to have recovered it. You said your sister gave it to you?"

"She crafted it," Apollo affirmed. "Though it was my father, Zeus, who enchanted it."

"Your father... I thought you were Roman? Isn't Zeus a Greek god?"

Apollo chuckled, "Zeus, Jupiter – two names for the same man. Father preferred the Greeks. He favored their philosophies over the Romans, whom he thought war-mongering fools."

"And you?" Rapture wondered.

Apollo set the bow down. He reached for the other glass of wine, "I favored the Romans. They conquered the mortal world while the Greeks sat and debated their language and mathematics."

Rapture set her wine down and placed a gentle hand on Apollo's chest, "You appreciate strength."

"Aye."

"Do you appreciate beauty?" she asked.

Apollo set his glass next to hers and then took her by the wrist, pulling Rapture's form closer. "Aye," he repeated.

Reaching behind, to the small of her back, Rapture loosed the towel around her body and let it fall to a puddle on the floor.

=======

It wasn't long before Travis and Penny's making-out session grew more heated and clothes were shed. Penny was down to her bra and panties while Travis had only a pair of boxer-briefs covering his leanly muscled frame. Their bodies were entwined as they kissed; a mess of curling arms and legs on her narrow single bed.

Penny sucked in a sharp breath when Travis' lips moved to her neck and found a sweet spot that made her entire body tingle. She slid the back of her ankle against his leg to let Travis know how well he was doing. When she felt his hand clutch one of her breasts through the thin material of her bra she let out a soft moan and adjusted the way she was laying beneath him until she felt a hard lump pressing against her hip; his erection.

"You're so sexy," Travis whispered against her cheek, nibbling on Penny's earlobe as he groped her bulging breast. "I want to be inside you."

Penny nodded urgently against his lips, completely agreeing with his sentiment. "I'm not on birth control," she warned, "We need a condom."

"Shit," Travis cursed. "I'm sorry, I didn't think to bring -"

Quickly, Penny stretched a pointing finger towards her nightstand, "Top drawer."

Travis propped himself up on one hand, hovering over her petite form, and reached towards the drawer. He found an entire string of condom wrappers attached to each other and was selfishly pleased by the fact that they looked brand new – not one had been ripped off.

Penny grabbed at the elastic hem of his briefs and pushed them down his legs. "Let me put it on," she offered.

"Okay," Travis agreed. He finished pulling his underwear off and then knelt beside her.

Penny sat up and pushed some hair out of her eyes. She grinned at his naked erection and the way it was bobbing in the air, as though begging for attention. Before doing anything else Penny reached behind herself and unclasped her bra to allow her breasts to spill free. The sight of them made Travis' cock twitch even more and she giggled at its antics.

"Look at how horny you are," she teased, curling her fingers around his shaft.

"I can't help it," Travis said, watching her fondle him. "You look so sexy right now that it's driving me crazy."

With one hand Penny stroked him. With the other she lifted the condom wrapper to her mouth and ripped it open between her teeth. "The feeling's mutual, hon. I can't wait to feel you inside me."

Once she had it free of the wrapper Penny fumbled with the condom, inexperienced with their use. She was further distracted by Travis reaching down and groping her hanging breasts, which made her breath heavy and her nipples hard. Eventually Penny figured it out and unrolled the thing down his length.

Travis hooked his fingers around her panties as Penny laid back down. She assisted by lifting her pelvis and allowing him to slid them down her shapely legs. Her pubic hairs were completely shaven to reveal a bare mons. The lamp beside Penny's bed provided just enough light for Travis to see every glorious detail of her vagina as she spread her legs invitingly.

He carefully rested his weight atop her, her breasts pancaking against his chest. A smile decorated Penny's face as she felt the tip of his erection poking between her legs. "Here," she offered, reaching down between their bodies to steer him into the proper opening.

"Oh fuck," Travis moaned when he felt the warmth of her sheath around his cock.

A soft whimper escaped Penny's throat as she felt the invasion, "Oh, Travis. You feel so good inside me. I think I'm going to like having a boyfriend..."

Their bodies instantly became one. Penny curled her legs around the back of Travis' thighs and wrapped her arms around his torso, clutching him closely. They held one another's eyes, staring at each other as their hips began grinding in mutual speed.

"Your cunt feels so fucking good," Travis whispered.

"Oh yeah," Penny moaned at his language. It was as though a tuning fork was suddenly vibrating between her legs when he said 'cunt'. It was a foul, dirty word and Penny loved it. "Fuck my cunt," she encouraged him with a quiet whisper, "Fuck me in my cunt."

They both continued to stare at each other's faces, watching their mutual expressions of pleasure as the friction of their union grew more and more arousing to each of them. Penny's panting breath was hot against Travis' cheek and she let out a tiny gasp every time he thrust into her. When she began squirming in pleasure beneath him Travis increased his pace. He propped himself up on outstretched arms above her and began driving his hips with more force.

Penny's wrapping arms rose with him to hang limply around his neck and her thighs instinctively spread wider. She stopped moving her own hips and went limp, allowing her body to become Travis' slam-piece. With her pussy acting as an epicenter, warmth began to flow over her body in ever-increasing waves.

"Are you a dirty girl?" Travis asked breathlessly.

Penny bit her lip and nodded, her expression twisting in pleasure.

He continued to talk dirty to her, "Do you like getting fucked by your boyfriend? Fucked in your hot cunt?"

"Oh fuck," she squeaked. "Yes - fuck me. Fuck your girlfriend..."

Travis maneuvered until he was kneeling upright between Penny's legs. He hooked her legs beneath the knees and lifted them high to drape them over his shoulders. Travis then hugged her thighs against his torso and began humping himself into her with great force.

Penny lost it and an orgasm tore through her body with the force of a runaway locomotive. An arm reached out to her side to clutch tightly at the bedding, the toes on her dangling feet curled, and she stifled a scream by quickly cupping a hand over her own mouth. She felt totally submissive to Travis, to the dominant pounding he was giving her, and that turned her on. Images of his cock flooding her insides with its seed entered her mind and she found herself deliriously wishing they hadn't used a condom.

Leaning forward, Travis pushed the tops of her legs against Penny's breasts – effectively folding her in half. His hips were a blur as he fucked himself into her slit as fast as he could. Penny simply took it, enjoying every second of his savage treatment.

"I'm gonna cum," Travis suddenly grunted.

"Do it," Penny encouraged him, even though a deep and carnal portion of her mind was disappointed that she wouldn't feel his orgasm; she wanted to experience his hot semen flow into her canal, "Cum inside me!"

Travis' expression twisted and his mouth hung open as he felt his own orgasm take control. "I'm cumming!" he announced, feeling his pleasure spill out.

Penny reached up to cover his mouth as he continued to gasp and grunt loudly; she was afraid her roommate would hear him. Otherwise, Penny remained prone until Travis finished filling the reservoir of the condom inside her. "That was amazing," she murmured when Travis finally went still.

Travis was breathing heavily.

Penny laughed softly and reached up to caress his cheek, "Do you want to stay? With me? Tonight? Sleep here?"

Travis nodded and let go of her legs to stretch out beside her, pulling the condom off his softening cock.

Penny giggled, reaching to her nightstand for a tissue and handing it to him. She cuddled close, pressing her cheek against his chest.

=======

Apollo wrapped Rapture's naked body in the castle of his muscular arms as they kissed. She felt the power of his erection pressing against her stomach through his loincloth and wanted him. She wanted him more than she had ever wanted any other male in her life, but she knew she had to set aside her own wanton desires. Glancing over his shoulder she saw the sun had completely set and night had embraced Gateway City. It was time to carry out her master's wishes.

"Love," she suddenly whispered into his ear, her voice erotic and throaty.

Apollo's expression flinched at the power of her voice, "What sorcery...?"

In awe at the strength of his will, Rapture cupped his cheeks in her palms and looked directly into his eyes and gave him another dose of her emotion-controlling power, "Love."