How to Date a Superhero Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,740 Followers

So Apollo spanked her again.

Penny gasped at the increased force behind his palm. "Oh fuck," she moaned in a tone that desired more.

Apollo positioned himself at Penny's sex. His hands roughly squeezed at her ass, the arousal of her sexy flesh in his grip causing his erection to twitch against her slit.

"Fuck me," she whimpered in a needy tone when she felt the tip of his cock teasing her entrance, "I want to feel you inside me."

Apollo spanked her again, soliciting another surprised gasp from Penny. "You are a wanton wench," he accused playfully.

"Don't make me beg," she pleaded, wriggling her bottom in an attempt to entice.

Apollo wasn't sure he'd be able to fit his entirety into her; though toned and sexy beyond belief, Penny was only 5'7" in her boots and seemed small to the 6'5" Apollo. He grabbed her by the hips and was cautiously slow with his intrusion.

This seemed to pleasure her greatly.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Penny moaned as she felt the slow friction of Apollo's cock slide into her sheath. "More," she wanted, "Fill my cunt up with that thing."

Apollo was jarred by her language into remembering the petite girl kneeling in front of him once hit him harder than any mortal had before. She had taken his mightiest blows, fought back, and took even more. Penny was unlike any woman he had ever known - a mortal with the strength of a god.

"Uhh!" she gasped when Apollo thrust into her savagely. Suddenly he was all over her; Penny felt his muscled torso against her back as his hands groped at her breasts, squeezing at the pendulum-like flesh hanging beneath her. His breath was hot against her neck and Penny turned her head to kiss him, shoving her tongue into his mouth and showing Apollo how much she wanted him.

He treated her like his slam-piece which was exactly what Penny wanted in that moment. His castle-like arms wrapped around her torso, clasping her body against his, one of his hands clutched her breast and kneaded into the soft flesh. She swung her head to one side in order to get her hair out of his way, allowing Apollo to bite at her earlobe and suck on her neck.

Repeated gasping moans escaped Penny's throat as an orgasm consumed her, the quickest she'd ever had in the throes of sex. With a desperate reach to maintain some semblance of balance under Apollo's assault, she grasped the bed's wooden headboard. She wanted something to hold onto so she could push back against his thrusts and gain an even deeper penetration. It snapped against her strength, breaking off where it attached to the frame of the bed, though neither Penny nor Apollo acknowledged it as she tossed the useless thing aside. Giving up on being a willing participant, Penny let herself go limp and let Apollo fuck her as he wanted.

Another orgasm ripped through her body a minute later, Penny's hands grasping at the bed's covers as the pleasure overwhelmed her. "Fuck me," she was gasping deliriously, "Fuck me harder...!"

Apollo could feel every spasm of Penny's vaginal muscles as they quivered with multiple orgasms. The pleasure around his cock was intense, but Apollo was a man of stamina and continued fucking her for several more minutes. Since he wasn't with a normally-delicate mortal woman, Apollo was able to thrust with greater strength. Eventually the bed gave out, its legs breaking beneath them, dropping the frame to the floor with a crash of sound that Penny worried the entire city would hear.

The event only caused Apollo to stop for a moment before he resumed.

Penny spun around to lie on her back in a complicated maneuver that held Apollo in the sheath of her sex. He helped by swinging one of her skinny legs about before throwing it over a shoulder. Her heavy breasts swayed on her chest like two fluid-filled sacks as he resumed fucking and Apollo marveled at their size in comparison to Penny's petite frame.

"Cum on my tits," she urged him breathlessly, watching him stare at them.

"By the gods," he grunted, clutching her slender waist. "Penelope..."

"Please," she begged, "Don't come inside me. I want to feel your seed shoot out all over my big tits."

Apollo freed himself from her sex and quickly crawled forward, grabbing one of Penny's wrists and placing it on his cock. She took the queue and immediately began jacking him off with swift, firm strokes.

"Cum all over me," she cried, "Fucking cum all over my body."

Apollo cried out as his orgasm arrived. Hot jets of fluid ejected from his cock, shooting further than Penny had anticipated and landing on her face before she could correct her aim.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned, redirecting his semen to that it landed in roping clumps on her breasts. "Oh my god," she gasped as more continued to arrive, completely coating her sizable chest before Apollo's pleasure finally subsided.

Apollo knelt above her breathing heavily. "Thou art quite a sight," he commented, watching his seed slide down the sloping curve of Penny's breasts.

She laughed at him and lifted a kiss to Apollo's lips, "Wow, that was so intense. We broke the bed!"

"Aye," Apollo chuckled.

"Twice..." she commented, glancing over at the splintered headboard.

Apollo rose to inspect the damage, "Fear not, Hermes will forgive us. He is a wealthy man."

Penny suddenly blushed around a huge grin and covered her face with her hands, "I bet he heard the whole thing. The whole city must have heard us!"

Apollo lifted an uncaring shrug and moved to find his loincloth, "Come, Penelope. The bath room beckons thee yet again."

=======

"I don't have any bars," Jordan dismayed, sitting on the cold concrete floor in her apartment's basement staring at her phone.

"Me either," Travis replied, giving up and stuffing his cell into a pocket.

A baseball-sized ball of hail suddenly burst through a high ground-level window on the far side of the room, causing Jordan to cry out and drop her phone. She practically threw herself at Travis' side and clutched at his chest, her fingers clinging to the material of his hoody.

"It's okay," he said, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders, "It's going to be okay."

But Travis wasn't sure. The sound of the wind was intense through the open window and the huddled pair could hear the chaos of the storm as thunder blasted repeatedly and the impact of a thousand balls of hail shattered against the concrete sidewalk outside. The walls of the building above them seemed to groan against the force of the gales.

Growing up on a farm in the rural Midwest, Travis had experienced two tornadoes in his lifetime - both from the basement of his parent's farm house. One of them passed over harmlessly, the other took his family's barn. He knew that huddling in the corner of the apartment's basement was the safest option he and Jordan had and found himself surprisingly cool due to his past experiences. But Jordan grew up in the city where tornadoes were a rare occurrence; she was terrified.

"Travis...?" she said, hugging herself close to his form.

He wrapped her in his arms, "Yeah?"

"If we're going to die -"

"Don't say that," he interrupted her, "We're going to be okay, I promise."

She nodded against his shoulder, "I hope you're right, but just in case... there's something I want you to know."

Travis looked to her as Jordan lifted a hand to his cheek.

"I think you're a totally amazing guy," she said, trying to force a calm smile onto her face, "Penny is so lucky to have you, and if she doesn't take you back she's the dumbest girl on Earth."

Before Travis could reply Jordan's lips were on his, her mouth performing an amazing nibble on his lower lip. The pair of them fell into passionate kissing, Jordan's fingers tangling into Travis' hair and pulling his mouth against hers. Not that he needed any encouragement; Jordan was the most amazing kisser Travis had ever experienced. They continued the passion as the violence outside intensified, filling the basement with the thunderous howls of world-ending chaos. Both were willing to go out in the comfort of their huddled embrace.

And then everything went quiet.

Jordan was the first to break the kiss, though she did so reluctantly, and glanced around.

Travis blinked several times to regain his senses and started to get up.

"Is it over?" Jordan asked hopefully, taking Travis' hand so he could help her to her feet.

"I don't know..."

They walked cautiously together towards the high broken window and glanced out, seeing the clouds above dissipating rapidly.

Jordan gasped with relief as a lone ray of moonlight suddenly poked through the sky.

"One of the city's heroes must have stopped Cyclone," Travis suggested.

"Or they released The Leviathan," Jordan replied, "Though if they did, MG is going to be pissed - it took her and three other heroes to bring him down the last time."

Travis thought of Penny as he glanced down to where Jordan's hand was clasped in his, "Um, about that kiss..."

Jordan looked at him and quickly let go of his hand. "I thought we were going to die," she justified quickly.

"But... we didn't."

"You can't hold a girl responsible for what happens in a life-or-death situation, Travis." Jordan began walking towards the stairs, "Just forget it happened, okay?"

"Yeah, right," Travis whispered to himself sarcastically before following her, "I'll just forget all about it..."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,740 Followers