How to Date a Superhero Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers

Creeping up a carpeted flight of stairs Artemis heard a woman's cruel laughter.

"Tell me how devoted you are to me," the woman was saying.

"Anything," a man moaned, "I would do anything for you, mistress."

Artemis moved through the upstairs hallway like a whisper until she reached a bedroom door slightly ajar. She saw a woman in lingerie standing beside a harness depending from the bedroom's ceiling. Within the harness was a pudgy, middle-aged man hanging upside down. The woman was masturbating him in a gloved hand, aiming his cock towards the man's own face.

"Anything?" Rapture asked her emotion-controlled thrall, "What if I wanted you to eat your cum?"

"Yes!" the man gasped desperately, "Anything! I love you, mistress! I would do anything to please you."

Artemis scowled at the disgusting scene of degradation before her. She knew she had found her target, not only by recognizing Rapture's scent from Apollo's apartment, but by reputation. There was a certain type of underworld creature famous for their love of turning mortals into sexual playthings, dominating and humiliating them. Artemis recognized Rapture immediately for what she truly was...

The shape-shifted demon was a succubus; a handmaiden of Pluto, Lord of Hades.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers