How to Destroy an Enemy

Story Info
Instead of being jealous, I invited her to join us.
3k words
4.23
53k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have any proof, just the occasional suspicious glances between them. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was going on between Charlene and my boyfriend Mike. I suppose that's the chance you take when you live with a guy who's ten years younger. I'm not saying I trust Mike completely, but he'd probably be hard to seduce. Besides, I overheard him once refusing to help set up an alibi so his buddy could sneak out with a woman. He doesn't know that I heard them. Charlene, on the other hand, has bragged about seducing her friends' boyfriends.

I was stewing about my suspicions one day at the gym, and a quiz show on the TV mentioned a quote from Abraham Lincoln: "The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend," and I had an inspiration. When Mike came to bed that night, I put his hand on my bare pussy and asked, "You wanna do something wild?"

"You wanna make love in the pool again?"

"Better."

"On the lawn and 'forget' to close the gate?"

"I like that!" I exclaimed. "But put it on the back burner. This is even wilder."

"I've had a threesome before, if that's what you're getting at."

We were both on our sides so he could finger me. I put my hand around his waist and slid it between his butt cheeks. "So have I, but not like this one," I hinted.

He pushed himself away and said, "I'm not doing it with a guy."

"Well, that limits our options for other occasions, but it's still not what I had in mind."

"So it's another woman, but now you're just making me guess who it is." He found my pussy again and got two fingers in. "Sherry?" Our neighbor across the street is in the middle of a divorce, and she keeps telling us how much she misses the sex.

I laughed. "This is like that episode of Batman where the Penguin plants a bug so Batman will come up with an idea for him. You might have a better idea than I do."

"Inga," he guessed.

"Who's that?"

"One of the personal trainers at the gym. I heard she got fired from her previous job 'cause she got caught with a customer. We'd just have to be discreet."

"That could work," I said. I moved him onto his back. I tried to do a Swedish accent. "Ya, Mike, lift dose veights!" He acted like he was on the machine and pushed his arms up and down. "Oh, look vat yust slipped out!" His cock was comfortably inside his pajamas, but I fished it out and started licking it. I made loud slurping sounds while I went at it. Then I changed to my normal voice. "Inga, what are you doing with Mike?"

Mike acted like he was trying to put one over me. "Elise, it's not what it looks like!"

"Tonight's my turn, Inga!" I said. I got up on my knees and rubbed my pussy.

"Oh, ya, I'm sorry, Elise. I'll get right on dat!" I got on my back and fingered myself. "Oh, yes, Inga, just like that! Oh, you're so much better than Mike!"

Mike acted like he was pushing her out of the way. "I'll show you who's better!" He proceeded to finger me to one amazing orgasm and eat me to another. We both fell asleep with no more guessing on his part.

I found out when Charlene was available and told Mike to be ready. It was Monday night. Mike and I were waiting naked on the bed. We were fooling around but trying not to really get into it yet. We heard the front door open and close.

"Mom? Mike?"

Mike looked for his underwear and whispered, "What's she doing here?" He found them just as he finished the question.

I took them out of his hand and threw them through the doorway. Charlene walked through with them on her shoulder. "I guess he wasn't as eager as you said he was," she said with a laugh.

"He didn't know it was you," I explained.

Mike was under the covers, but he came out. "You're right," he told me. "I never would have guessed."

"And if you did, you wouldn't have dared to admit it," I added.

"That either," he agreed. "I never thought I'd do it with a family member. Well, extended family."

Charlene is 23. She finished college last year, but she hasn't found a job that pays enough for her to be able to move out. I won't say how old Mike and I are, but I wasn't old enough or young enough when I had Charlene for my age to be a medical concern.

Charlene pointed to Mike's lap. "Looks like your member's getting extended too," she said, and she lay between us.

Mike asked her, "Do you wanna hold off on the awkward part or get it out of the way?"

"What part is that?" Charlene asked. "I've seen Mom naked when we went to the Y together. Seeing you isn't awkward either."

"I'll bet," I thought sarcastically.

"Watching us together," Mike explained.

"Well, since you're already naked anyway, you may as well get started," she answered.

Mike sat up and thought for a moment. "Okay, Elise. Get off the bed. We'll move over, and then you can lie in my spot."

Charlene disagreed. "No, I'm your guest. Mom can lay on her side, and I'll move to the other side."

"Okay," I said, and I thought, "She might be a slut, but she's a considerate slut."

When Charlene got up, I sat up against the headboard. Mike knelt in front of me. I spread my legs, and he separated my pussy lips with his finger. He turned to Charlene and said, "You say you've seen her naked, but I bet you haven't seen this much of her."

Charlene had her jeans off. She was in the middle of taking her panties off when she stopped. "Youlike to smell her?" she asked.

"Of course," he said. "I like to get all five senses involved."

"Guys I know try not to."

Mike told her, "Then you either need to raise your standards or work on your hygiene."

Charlene took her shirt off. As I expected, she didn't have a bra on. "When was the last time you saw a pair like these?" she asked Mike.

"I'm an HVAC repairman. You'd be surprised how little some women wear when the air conditioning breaks."

I added, "And some of 'em just don't realize how badly they're sweating in their thin white shirts."

Charlene was incredulous. "And he tells you about it?"

"How do you think we got together?" I said.

I could see the mortification on Charlene's face as she cried, "WHAT?"

Mike raised his head and started shaking it. "I'm kidding!" I told her. "Seriously, sometimes he tells me just to put me in the mood."

"We don't like secrets," he told her between licks of my pussy.

By now Charlene had shed the rest of her clothes. She lay next to us and put her hand on Mike's butt. He moved so he could keep eating me, but he was on his side with his butt to her. She reached over and started stroking his cock. "Let me make it easier," I said. I moved to the side and eased him onto his back. I moved over his mouth, and he started licking me from below.

"I thought only people did it that way in porn so the whole thing was on camera," Charlene said.

"I wouldn't say it's my favorite position," I told her, "but he touches spots from this angle that he can't reach any other way."

"Can I try?"

"Thought you'd never ask," Mike said.

I got off him, and Charlene took my place. She'd gotten Mike really hard. I positioned myself over his cock and separated my cunt lips. I moved down carefully, yelling, "Oh, Christ!" when the middle curve of his cock made it past my pubic bone.

"I've seen bigger," Charlene said. "Not a lot bigger, but nothing I couldn't handle."

"I've had HIM bigger," I explained. "He's just never been this hard already when I was taking him inside me." Now that he was in, I was able to move up and down.

"Sorry," Charlene laughed.

"No, it's good!" I assured her. "I just had to be careful." I went a little faster. I looked down at Mike. I couldn't see most of his face, of course, but I could definitely see that he was smiling. "You've dreamed about this, haven't you, Mike?"

His tongue was deep in my daughter's pussy, but he pulled it out long enough to admit, "Sort of."

"Come on, either you have or you haven't," I insisted. I wanted to know if he was guilty in his mind, even if he hadn't done anything for real.

He replaced his tongue with his middle finger so he could elaborate. "I've fantasized about *A* mother and daughter, but not specifically the two of you. Oh, and it's her standards."

"Oh, shit!" Charlene yelled.

"Coming, honey?" I asked. She nodded furiously. I told Mike, "I wish you could see this. Her breasts are shaking like a stripper's."

Charlene managed to ask, "How would you know?"

I told her, "We're not as boring as you think."

"Oh, God, you don't mean ..."

"Was I a stripper? Not for money, but I've given Mike here a couple lap dances at home." I wasn't riding him as hard as I usually do because I kept talking. He didn't seem to mind, and I loved how the middle downside of his hard cock felt against my back wall each time I came down. I was also trying to work out the sweet spot of where I should stop each time to make it feel the best on the way down. It turned out to be a spot where his foreskin touched one spot on my left side. I felt it again and it put me over the top.

"Coming, Elise?" he asked.

I nodded as furiously as my daughter had a few minutes earlier and wondered if the sight turned her on as much as she'd done for me. I had my answer when she leaned in and started sucking on the same nipples that used to feed her. "You've been waiting to see that, haven't you, Mike?" I asked.

"I assume she's licking your tits, but I can't see it right now. Something's blocking my view."

Charlene let me out and told him, "Let me pull the curtain back." She moved off to the side. She could only get my right tit comfortably, but it was enough for both of us. "I hope mine look this good when I'm your age."

"Why be modest?" I asked. "We've seen women your age at the gym who don't have 'em this good."

Charlene rubbed both my tits and then my butt. That sight and my own cunt contracting around Mike's dick were enough to make him explode inside me. Once he finished coming, I moved off of him and turned to face Charlene. We put our arms around each other. I put my palm over her pussy and slipped my middle finger between her cunt lips. We kissed, and Charlene said, "Best mom ever."

Mike sat up and joined us. He did to me what I was doing to my daughter. "No argument here."

He kissed me, and I could taste Charlene's juices as well as my own on his tongue. I kissed Charlene, and she let us know she tasted it too. "That's what I call a blended family!" she said.

I looked at Mike. We each put a hand on one of Charlene's shoulders and pushed her onto her back. She eagerly spread her legs. While Mike positioned himself between them, I helped Charlene center herself. Mike moved forward. In my life, I gave my boyfriend a blow job under a bridge where we could have been seen at any time, and I've texted nude selfies to a co-worker, but I never felt as naughty as I did when I pushed down on Mike's cock and guided it between my daughter's waiting cunt lips. "I'm amazed you're okay with this," was the most complex sentence Mike would be able to say for the next several minutes.

"I'll show you okay," I said. I moved around, and Charlene didn't wait. She ran her fingers up and down my slit before she licked my folds. My legs got weak for a moment. "Ooh, I'm not your first woman, am I, honey?"

"Actually, you are. I just know what feels good for me," Charlene answered.

"Holy shit!" Mike exclaimed. He fucked her even harder, and I started moving my hips back and forth so Charlene's tongue would cover more area with less effort.

"Fuck me, Mike!" she yelled.

A moment ago, he'd merely picked up the pace. This time he pulled all the way out and entered her again without my assistance. She moaned a little. "I know I'm not even your step, but-" he said, and he didn't have to finish.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" she moaned.

I didn't care if he wasn't her real father; this was too hot! I got off her so I could watch them go at it with abandon. After about a minute, I wanted to be involved again, so I got behind Mike and pressed my boobs into his back. He leaned back and kissed me. "I love you, Elise," he whispered.

"I love you too," I assured him.

He turned back to Charlene and asked, "Where do you want me to come?"

"Well, I was going to ask you to come inside me, but I thought of something better. Come on my tits!"

Mike pulled out. I held his cock up to steady it. The first spurt got on her tits and her chin. The next one got her tits and belly. The last one was weak enough that it got in her bush and a little bit between her pussy lips that were still splayed.

"I know why you wanted that," I said. I moved around and started licking my lover's cum off my daughter's face and tits. I even licked her nipples.

I thought Mike would do her pussy, but he kept moving back. He motioned me to do the same. Soon I was eating his cum out of my daughter's cunt. I barely had time to think about how weird this whole thing was when I felt my hips go down. He had moved my thighs apart. I reached down to separate my pussy lips, but all I felt between them was air. Then I felt his cockhead at my ass. Even without seeing my face, he could tell how I was reacting. "Wrong hole?" he asked.

"Maybe later," I said.

"I'll take it!" Charlene said.

"All yours if you don't want me to eat you," I told her.

"That's okay; I'd rather finish eating you," she replied.

"Best daughter ever," Mike joked.

I got onto my back and put my hands behind my head. Charlene's boobs are big enough that any guy would love to feel them on his thighs while she sucked his dick, and here I was enjoying the same treatment. She managed to touch my clit just the right way on her first try. I could see Mike behind her, struggling. "Sorry, Mike, I guess I've got one hole that's still tight."

"No problem," he said. He got up and found some leftover lube. (Long story short, I had surgery a couple years back and couldn't fuck for two months. The post-op pamphlet they gave me recommended having some on hand the first time.) He got back behind her. Charlene must have gotten her butt from her paternal grandmother, because mine was never big enough to block a view like that. Charlene had her tongue firmly between my cunt lips, and she lunged up and over my clit. Normally, that doesn't bring me pleasure, but knowing it was because Mike's cock had just entered her ass made it exciting anyway. I thought the only way it could have been more surreal is if I'd had a son instead. Wait, was that misogynist?

Charlene's tongue was so deep inside my pussy and that it distracted me from the feminist implications of what I thought about two guys versus two girls. Doing that, her speech was kind of garbled, but I could make out something close to, "Oh, shit, oh, shit," while my boyfriend plowed her ass.

"I'm gonna come!" I announced. I was playing with my own tits, both for my own pleasure and because I wanted to make sure Mike was still paying attention to me.

"Me too!" Mike announced. He fucked Charlene harder, and she sucked my pussy flesh against her mouth. If I hadn't already been ready to come, that would have put me over.

Charlene licked me long enough to taste my juices, and then she pulled me up. Without letting Mike slip out of her ass, she leaned down and started sucking on my tits. "I wish I had nipples like yours," she said.

"But yours are so pointy!" I said.

"You're right. I meant the areolas. My boobs are smaller, but the areolas are as big as an elevator button. Yours are only as big as a jeans button, just right for boobs your size, and they're this perfect shade of tan that stands out against our pale skin tone."

I could see that Mike had stopped holding onto Charlene's hips. "If this is what lesbians talk about, no wonder they don't try to make porn realistic," he observed.

Charlene turned around easily and told him, "Hey, you don't have to be part of it."

"Like hell I don't," he laughed. "It's not my house, but I wouldn't mind if you lived here forever."

I smacked his forearm and laughed with him. Something tells me, even when she's ready to move out, neither of us is going to have the fortitude to get her to do it. Meanwhile, Mike just hired his nephew to work on his crew, and I've got my eye on him.