How To End The Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers

I moaned louder when Bill stopped, groaned loudly himself and tensed the muscles of his legs. I felt his cock swell and stopped moving myself so that I could feel each squirt from his cock. After about thirty seconds he released my legs and dropped onto my chest. He lay still, catching his breath as his cock softened and then slid out of me.

Geoff and Tom moved their cocks out of my hands. Geoff moved off to the side and laid back on the lawn. His cock was standing proud as he stroked it himself.

"Come here Sue. You know you would love this inside of you. See how big you've made me. I want you to ride me. Feel me deep."

His words were making me dizzy as I did, indeed, wonder just what it would feel like to have such a monster inside me. As he stroked it he would bend it onto his stomach then move it so that it stood straight in the air.

I could hear a general murmur of voices, all of which were encouraging me. I wanted control to be taken away from me and for them to carry me over to Geoff's stunning rod but they had released me and were just waiting to see what I would do next. I wondered if they would think I was a slut if I went to it myself. I had fingered myself (unknowingly) in front of them, been licked and fucked by one strange cock whilst stroking another two strange cocks. And now, the biggest cock I had seen was on offer to me.

I knew I was lost to the situation. I had never felt so wanton and I was loving it. Especially the thought that a fifty years old woman could be of sexual interest to five lads in their twenties. I took a moment to look at their bodies. Okay, they weren't the Chippendales but they were all nicely toned and I had no doubt that they had lots of energy stored up.

I turned my attention back to Geoff's cock. I crawled over to the awaiting erection as I felt Bill's cum oozing out of my pussy and down my legs. As I got to Geoff's cock I reached forward and touched it gently. I had some little fun trailing my fingers over it, inspecting it closely. I decided that I wanted to taste it so I bent closer to it then extended my tongue and ran it up and down Geoff's length.

I lapped at it with my tongue, teasing some pre-cum out of its slit. I felt hands rubbing my back and my bum. Whilst I was playing with Geoff's cock hands began rubbing my breasts. Suddenly I felt a cock at my pussy. I glanced back and saw Ian as I felt his cock ease inside me. He started moving in and out of me as I continued to kiss, lick and stroke the rod in front of me. It wasn't long before I was moaning again due to the pleasurable sensations spreading from my pussy.

I hadn't had two real cocks in my body at the same time for a while. I had forgotten how good it could feel but I was being reminded of it now. I continued to suck and lick the cock in my mouth but would pause every now and then to savour the feeling of the cock inside my pussy. Ian picked up speed then groaned and pulled me tight against him. As he spurted inside me I stopped sucking Geoff and closed my eyes, feeling each jet of sperm entering me. Eventually Ian stopped twitching and then withdrew, leaving my pussy feeling very empty.

I quickly moved astride Geoff, positioning my slit above his cock. I rubbed the lips of my pussy against his cock, spreading a mixture of my juices and Bill & Ian's sperm over Geoff. He didn't seem to mind and had a wicked grin on his face.

"You are going to feel so fucking full." He said.

I whispered "Yes, I want it so much but please go slow."

He reached down and I raised myself up slightly. I looked down between my breasts and watched as Geoff placed the head of his cock against my entrance. I began to lower myself, savouring each millimetre of the large cock as it invaded my pussy. I moved up and down slightly, taking a little more of Geoff's cock each time. After about two or three minutes I had taken it all and our pubic bones met.

I closed my eyes, sitting still, just absorbing sensations of having the rock hard tool inside my pussy. Once I was used to it I began to move, lifting myself a little way then dropping back down. The others gathered round and began to stroke my body. After a little while my thighs and knees were hurting and I was find that a bit of a distraction so I stopped and settled down with Geoff's cock fully embedded again. I stayed still, enjoying the sensation of hands continually stroking my body.

"Help me." I said as I reached out. Jed and Tom held my hands and I used them as leverage to lift myself up and off Geoff's cock. I moved my towel under my knees, got down on all fours and looked over my shoulder at Geoff. He was lying there stroking his cock. Our eyes met and he knew I wanted him inside me again. The others watched as he levered himself up, moved behind me and eased his cock inside me. He gradually got faster and harder and I couldn't help but utter little squeals of pleasure as his cock sawed in and out of me.

Even through the jerking and shaking of Geoff fucking me I could see Tom and Jed stroking their cocks. Suddenly Geoff tensed and squirted his sperm into me and he fell forward over me. His cock softened amazingly quickly and he eased up and out of me. As he did so Tom lay down on the lounger cushion that was next to me and encouraged me to move over him. I was still breathing heavily after my exertions with Geoff so I just flattened my body over his. Our lips met and I savoured the gentleness of a soft kiss.

Tom took my hips in his hands and edged my pussy past his cock which promptly stood up straight and rested against my pussy lips. I sat up and reached between my legs then guided this new cock into my pussy without any prompting. He immediately reached up and started massaging my breasts, tweaking and pulling on my nipples.

I could sense someone moving behind me. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Jed. He somehow knelt right behind me then reached around and began to stroke my breasts too. Having four hands playing with my breasts and nipples was wonderful. When Jed started kissing and nibbling my neck from behind my knees briefly weakened with the novel and overwhelming sensations he and Tom were causing.

I was disappointed when Jed stopped his touching and kissing and eased away from me but I soon concentrated on grinding my clit against Tom as me continued to stretch my nipples. I felt Jed's hand on my back easing me forwards then I felt his fingers at my pussy. I had been stretched by Geoff and there was a little space for Jed's fingers next to Tom's cock. He urged me forward and down again until I was lying flat against Tom.

Then I felt something nudging against my opening and I realised that he was going to try to fit his cock in alongside Tom's. I almost fainted as Jed's cock stretched my pussy and nudged its way into me. I was impressed with Jed's patience as he was gentle and took his time, prodding away until he was also buried to the hilt. I moaned at the sensation and together we began to establish a new rhythm. Then Bill, who had been watching, moved over and knelt in front of my face, offering me his wilted cock. I reached forward and took it my hand, gave it a few strokes and felt it firming up, then I opened my mouth and allowed it past my lips. I closed my mouth around Bill's cock and allowed the movement from Jed and Tom's combined motions slide Bill's cock in and out of my mouth. I used my tongue to stimulate the head and the rest of the shaft in my mouth.

This was definitely a first for me, three cocks in me at the same time. I certainly hadn't imagined anything like this would happen whilst I was flirting with the lads over the last few weeks.

After another five minutes Tom began to tense and started grinding our pubic bones harder. Then he stopped moving and it was his turn to leave a deposit inside my pussy. As Tom started to spurt, Jed groaned out loud and also started cumming inside me too. I stopped stimulating the cock in my mouth so that I could experience the double ejaculations and from nowhere an orgasm swept over me. The three of us just collapsed in a heap.

I had barely gotten my breath back when Bill tugged me from the pile of bodies and rolled me onto my back. He moved between my legs and his cock was immediately at my pussy lips. He plunged in quickly and began hard and fast movements, holding my arms above my head while he pounded away. I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes again. I was in a constant state of arousal and As began to whimper in little moans and stifled cries again. I momentarily worried that if any other neighbours were in their gardens they might come round to investigate or complain about the noise but Bill's pounding between my legs soon put that out of my mind.

I was in a daze and then I felt another cock nudging at my mouth. My slightly parted lips were too much of a temptation it seemed. I opened my eyes to see someone's groin right next to my face. I looked upwards and saw that it was Ian. I opened my mouth wider and his semi-hard cock nudged inside.

My pussy was beginning to feel sore from the unexpected punishment it had taken today when Bill groaned loudly and collapsed on top of me. I could just about feel a couple of spurts as his hips made a couple of twitches.

As Bill moved off and out of me Ian removed his cock from my mouth and took Bill's place between my legs.

"No, no more." I tried to say but I think grunts just came out of my mouth and Ian finally penetrated my pussy. He seemed to be eager to fill my pussy with his cum, as he thrust in and out of me as hard and fast as Bill had done.

These lads were wearing me out. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. Suddenly Ian lifted my legs up by my ankles and held them straight up in the air. I could hear squelching as his cock was forcing his friends' deposits out of me. I briefly wondered if he had had sloppy-seconds (or thirds) before. I could hear words of encouragement for Ian as he moved his hips around, changing the sensations I was feeling. A shadow blocked the sunlight and I realised that someone else had taken hold of my ankles and was easing my legs towards my head.

This encouraged Ian, who made deeper thrusts inside me that started me building towards another orgasm despite the uncomfortable position I was in. I opened my eyes and stared into Ian's then I grunted "Yes. Come on. Fuck me. Fill me. Give me your cum." Each sentence was separated by a gasp as I desperately tried to breathe. Ian fucked me good and hard for a few more thrusts then he uttered a very loud "Yes" and stopped moving. I only felt one spurt from his cock inside me but that was enough to trigger another orgasm for me. At which point I must have passed out.

As I regained my senses I could hear low voices. I opened my eyes and saw all five men sitting at my patio table. I was aching all over and my pussy felt very sore. Not even in the heat of passion as a young woman had I had so much cock inside of me. At 50 I might be more experienced and worldly wise than the five young men who had enjoyed my body but I had to admit that they certainly knew what to do to keep a woman entertained with their cocks.

One of my hands slowly stroked my stomach, down through my bush and touched my swollen and no doubt inflamed pussy lips. I jerked at the touch against my sensitive area and the conversation around the table stopped.

"Look, she's still not finished." I heard someone say.

"Oh yes I am." I groaned back at them "You have certainly given me a workout. I won't be able to have fun for a month and God knows whether I'll be able to walk properly!"

I said it with a smile and they all grinned back at me.

"Well in that case there's one last thing to do!" Tom said.

I was puzzled by his statement then suddenly thought that he was referring to anal sex. In my weakened state I knew I wouldn't be able to fight against them if that was what he meant but I had never allowed a cock near my bum and didn't want to start now.

"No. Sorry. I am finished. I can't do anything more." I said with more strength than I really had.

"Aw, come on Sue. You can help us. All we want to do is give you a shower." He said as Tom, Jed and Geoff stood up and started moving towards me, stroking their cocks as they surrounded me again. Bill and Ian remained at my patio table, drinking bottles of beer that, I assumed, they had liberated from my fridge. I briefly thought about chastising them but quickly decided that they had probably earned it.

I looked at each one as their cocks started to harden, noticing the slightly different grips they used. I felt a tingle going through my body again but was sure that I would not enjoy another cock pounding at my pussy. Jed, Ian, Tom and Bill stood two on either side of me as Geoff again moved between my legs.

There was a slight twinge of pain as I again felt the head of Geoff's cock at my pussy lips. "Oh God." I thought as I realised that I wanted to feel him inside me again. Just the thought of feeling full of him again sent all doubts spinning away.

"Please, take it very easy. You boys have done more to me than I ever thought possible."

"That's fine Sue. Just enjoy!" Geoff said as his tool stretched my lips again and he slowly eased himself inside me.

I couldn't decide whether to moan with pleasure or pain as his cock filled me again. I was very impressed as he showed sympathy to my predicament and did indeed move only slowly, setting up a rhythm he was comfortable with and which soon had pleasurable sensations running through my body.

Meanwhile the Jed and Tom were wanking their cocks as they watched Geoff pleasure me for the second time. I reached out with my hands and cupped their balls. I have always looked after my finger nails and knew that men enjoyed feeling them raking gently over their balls. I flexed my fingers and both men jumped in surprise.

Their hands moved faster up and down their shafts as I played with their balls and Geoff continued his stimulation of my pussy. The remaining time passed in a blur. It might have been one minute, five minutes or ten minutes. I could feel the pleasure building in me once again. Geoff's tenderness was overriding the slight twinges of pain I had felt when he had first started. I was surprised as I felt myself building towards another orgasm.

My teasing of Jed and Tom's balls stopped as I started playing with my own breasts. Tweaking and pulling my nipples helped me towards my peak. Geoff increased the speed of his thrusts. I was gasping with his thrusts. Geoff started groaning with pleasure, indicating that he was approaching his own orgasm. Suddenly he moaned even louder and thrust a final time. I felt his cock jerk inside me and I twisted my nipples, causing another orgasm to wash over me. I moaned out loud myself.

As I rested after my exertions I suddenly remembered Jed and Tom. I opened my eyes when Jed groaned and watched as sperm jumped from his cock, landing on my chest. The pace of Tom's cock strokes increased and he soon groaned himself. Again I watched as sperm spurted from his cock and landed on my stomach. He squeezed his cock to extract the last few dribbles.

Jed, Tom and Geoff moved away from me back to the patio table. They all picked up their own bottles of beer and clinked them together.

"Well Sue that was a most enjoyable afternoon." said Tom. "We hope you have had as much fun as we have had. You certainly seemed to."

I smiled at him and nodded my head but couldn't actually say anything. I pointed at my towels and Bill reached across and passed one to me. I cleaned the sperm off me with the towel. I lifted my arms up towards them and Jed moved to me to help me to my feet. I managed to stand but my legs were very weak. Jed led me to the patio table and I sat on the final spare seat. I could feel the numerous deposits oozing out of my slit but at that time I just couldn't care less about how it looked. I pointed to my glass and Tom passed it to me. I took and drink and felt my power of speech returning to me.

"Yes, it has certainly been interesting. Much as I would like to invite you boys to dinner I don't think my body could take it." I said with a smile.

"Sorry Sue, we'd have to decline. We already have plans for this evening and we have to clean up at Jackie's before we head off. But if you and Jackie would like a repeat, Jackie has our number."

It took a little while for the implications of what he said to sink in.

"Jackie? Really? No, I can't believe that. Jackie and Dan are a solid couple." I said.

They were all smiling as they struggled into their shorts and boots. They walked towards me and each of them gave me a chaste kiss on my lips then they walked away around the side of the house.

I sat there for at least five minutes then I got to my feet, collected my towels and, with shaking legs, moved slowly into the house. I ran a nice hot bath and settled back for a long soak. I shuddered as I thought about what had happened in my garden during the afternoon. I had never thought of myself as so adventurous (or 'slutty'). I had received, one way or another, ten loads of cum and had no idea how many orgasms I had experienced. Then my thoughts drifted to Jackie and I decided I would be popping down to see her as soon as she and Dan got back from their holiday.

Oh happy days!

suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers
12