How to Exercise a Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing to tug on a pair of pajama pants and grab the baseball bat he kept by the bed, Ian headed downstairs, not really daring to hope what he was already hoping.

As he hit the bottom step, he heard a feminine voice muttering about "this damned technology, all I want is to make a cup of coffee!" and stopped dead. He proceeded slowly, the bat hanging more or less forgotten at his side.

Ian stepped into the doorway of the kitchen and just stared. Jennie was standing, wearing a cotton nightgown trimmed with lace and glaring at the coffee maker venomously. "Jennie? How are you still here?"

She looking up, a little guiltily, and gave him a sheepish smile. "I wish I knew. But I guess I'm going to be here a while longer. But look!" She grabbed a coffee cup off of the counter. "I'm still solid! So we can have coffee and . . . talk about what to do now."

He walked over to her and plucked the cup from her fingers, setting it back on the counter. "I know what I want to do now, but . . ." he wrapped an arm around her waist and tugged her close, "we should talk, too." Ian leaned down and kissed her deeply before pulling back. "In a little while, we'll talk."