How to Fall in Love Immediately Ch. 01

Story Info
Two Active Duty Mil meet by chance on a long flight home.
3.7k words
4.53
6.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hookd
hookd
12 Followers

This is a mostly true story, based on my personal interactions with the most engaging woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I of course changed her name and a few locations to protect our privacy but the bulk of these experiences actually happened, there's just a tiny bit of fluff for your enjoyment. I love what's happened between us, so much so that I want to tell you about it too. Enjoy.

=======

Six months sure goes by fast when you're having fun... if only that deployment had any shred of fun in it what so ever, it felt like a lifetime. It's not like it was hard, it was quite the opposite in fact. The mission was dying down and the base was considering turning it in to a warm site and kicking everyone out anyway. There was so little to do that I was borderline going insane, the only fun things we were allowed to do was jack off and go to the gym. Which I partook in quite frequently, both of which benefited me greatly. I had been in the same uniform for 28 hours when we finally arrived at our last refueling stop before the long haul back to the states. I was trying my best to look unapproachable with my bag in the seat next to me. Such a feat isn't all that difficult for me, I'm quite hefty at 6'4 250lbs of freshly grown meat. We were only picking up a few more troops in Qatar, so I didn't expect anyone to attempt to buddy up with me. Which... by now the military has taught me, the only time you get fucked with is when you don't expect it. (anecdote: I'm really not a bad guy, just trust me when I say I need my leg room when I'm sitting for 8 hours straight)

But anyway, I was sitting there just scowling away when I hear the bubbliest little voice call for my attention. I look up to see a gorgeous dirty blonde model asking to sit in my bags seat. Her smile was infectious, I couldn't resist, I was completely under the spell. Keep in mind that we're all in military OCP uniforms, to look breathtakingly attractive while remaining in regs is quite impressive, her face was a solid 9, easy. But the best part was the way she spoke, so intrinsic and full of energy. But not that overwhelming bitch energy, it felt honest and innocent. As she was fumbling her bags into the overhead, a flash of light gave my eyes an excuse to wander. Her reaching exposed her curvy figure and a cute little belly button ring, dancing in the light. She plopped down into the seat and leaned in close to me, her hair smelled of coconut... it was quite distracting after inhaling only men must for far too long. She asked why I looked so gloomy, and for some reason I didn't try the usual lie of "I'm tired", she was so genuine and sweet she coaxed the truth straight out of me, just by asking once. I told her, "I was actually trying my best to avoid anyone sitting next to me, but once I saw you I wasn't going to complain". She blushed and laughed, a playful giggle. She said that "it was definitely working, it was working so well she felt bad for me and was going to try and cheer me up".

"Well you did that the moment you flashed that smile at me", I tried my best to match her energy and said, "mission accomplished. Your reward is going home! Congrats!"

She yipped, clapped quickly, and gave me a hug as she thanked me for my service (it's a running joke in the military to thank each other for their service just as civilians do). I awkwardly did my best to hug back in the cramped seats, but all I could think of was how close she managed to get... I felt her incredibly soft skin on my neck. All of this woman's attention was on me, and I was loving it. She was sitting on the edge of her seat, knees towards me, blasting her energy out at me.. And I was soaking it all up, it truly was infectious.

She gasped and literally dragged her face across my cheek and into my neck, "Wow you're warm!" She exclaims.

"Well, uhh," I felt my second brain twitch for the first time in 6 months, I gently push her away... "what's your name weirdo?" I asked jokingly. "You haven't even bought me a drink yet."

She leaned back a bit with her hands in her lap and flashed another smile, "Luna!" She stuck out her lip in a playful pout, "But why am I a weirdo?!"

"Nobody is this friendly! You instantly changed my mood, women don't typically pass out all this good energy for free." I prodded at her, "You must want something, did your phone die and you need someone to steal an ear bud from for a movie?"

She tried to hide her smile, she let out a long drawn out "well", a pause, "my phone may or may not be dead, you may or may not have seen right through my plan... but I'm not trying to bribe you for it! I promise! I did actually want to cheer you up and I'm glad I did."

"Well, I'm Darren. And I do appreciate it. I've got a butt ton of movies we can choose from once you start to bore me. "

She slammed her hands on my upper knees and blurted out "Hey!" She glared at me, and I realized how stunning her eyes were. "I hate being boring, what's your job?"

I laughed out loud, "you hate being boring but that's your opener? That's literally the most basic military introduction question there is! "

"I know thaaaaat, but it's a dice roll! If we're similar then we know what we can and can't relate to. So, answer!" Her hands are still on my knees.

"I'm comm, user side." (communications, everything from the wall to the user)

Her hands glide up my legs a bit and she grips my thighs, I look down at her hands and back up to her to see a goofy smile and she glances away while inhaling a big breath as she pulls her hands back to her own lap, looks back to me and hollers "ME TOOOO!! Well, I'm comm too! But cloud side." (everything from the wall to the internet)

I chuckled again, "I can't imagine why they thought it was better to keep you away from people!" (Users rarely interact with specialists in her career field, I'm the one they see)

"I know right! It's probably because I'm just so irresistible" she says as she dramatically pretends to flip her hair (which she can't do because it's tightly tied back as required while in uniform)

"Well, nobody in comm isn't a nerd. So what's your nerd fetish?"

In a dramatic valley girl impersonation she squeals "oh my gosshhhh I am SO GLAD you asked." Back to her normal voice she giggles, "I love comics!"

She notices my eyes light up, and her lips part slightly as she waits for my response... I think to myself, God she's beautiful.

I ask "DC or Marvel?"

I notice she goes to reach for me again but catches herself, she must just be a really touchy person. I take note to invite it from now on... I start to think, I wouldn't actually mind at all if she touches me, I need to stop being negative about it immediately.

She exclaims "DC of course!"

I give her a blank face stare for a moment, I let out an "oh." I jump to stand up and act like I'm going to find another seat, I was already looking around by the time she grabbed my wrists and yelped "no no no don't leeeaavee mee!"

We laugh and I settle back in, her skin, every time it touches me I get distracted. It's shockingly soft.

I start the conversation back up, "I do prefer Marvel but I'm not die hard either way, I like both!"

"That's good, extremists bother me."

I open my eyes wide and mumble under my breath "You're pretty extreme." as I roll my eyes.

She swats the air and dismisses my comment, "I know I know that's why I can't stand others who act that way. I must reign Supreme!"

"Haha, you'll be fine as long as you don't oppose me."

"Oh yeah?" She glares at me.

"Yeah! I can already tell we'd be much better as partners in crime anyway. You'd make the zombie apocalypse list for sure, and just from your personality. And I don't even know any of your talents yet."

Again she leans in and rests her bodyweight on my legs, "No way... you have a list too?"

I smirk and lean in towards her, challenging her for space, this time I'm ready. But she doesn't budge. "Of course! Though, I do put much more effort into who I'd kill off, rather than who'd I'd kee-" she cuts me off by lurching forward even closer now, I feel her breathe on my face as her eyes soften, she bites her lip as she moans softly. Quickly following up with a loud "oh my God, YES!"

It came out overly sexual and drew the attention of those still settling in around us, it grew quiet for a moment as everyone stared at us. All they saw was a beautiful woman practically on top of me, I can only imagine the view. I couldn't help but laugh, she was soon to follow.

Time continued and she apologized, she explained she loves imagining how she'd deal with those who cross her in a zombie apocalypse. I respond with "isn't it the best?" I continue where I left off, "I spend way less time on who I'd keep around. That list is waaaayy smaller than who I wanna get rid of haha."

"Same here. I hate people."

"You? But you're so bubbly! "

"I know, I don't know how anybody couldn't love me, but some people man..."

"You sure are full of yourself you know that."

"I know."

"I mean, it's deserved, but God damn woman."

She laughs, "I don't know why but I haven't felt this comfortable in a long time, definitely not at all while on this deployment."

"Hey, same here. It's probably a combination of post-deployment relief and my glorious personality." She rolled her eyes at me but looked back and smirked. I continue, "This has been the most fun I've had in six months, and we haven't even taken off yet. You seem like a blast Luna, I'm glad you sat next to me."

She finally relaxed a bit and leaned back into her chair properly, she let out a long breath, closed her eyes for all of 2 seconds, then gazed over at me.. She flashed me a smile and said, "me too." The service chime plays,

"Bing-Bong..." It sounds like the mic is literally in his throat as the captain mutters over the speakers, "Flight attendants prepare for takeoff"

As we taxi to the run way we poked and prodded each other for a bit, deciding about which movie to watch. We took a short intermission as we climbed to cruising altitude, resting our eyes for a moment. Once those long haul planes take off they get very cold, so I pulled the whole "oh my headphones are short" trick so she had an excuse to cuddle up with me. I pulled up the middle arm rest so she could squeeze in. I produce a lot of body heat... more than most people. She was grateful.

Near the end of the movie she lifted her arm up randomly and touched it to my face, it was so cold it made me jump. I instantly grab her hand with both of mine and give her a hard time about being an icecube.

"Geeze! Are you alright? I've got my fleece here I'm not using, wrap up with this alright?"

She starts saying "no it's okay" as I'm wrapping my fleece around her. I grab her hand again and smother it, hers are tiny compared to mine so I completely encase them. She snuggles down into the seat and let's out a long murmur. Absolutely adorable. Once I got one hand to my temp I reached for her other hand, but it was under the fleece, so I dragged my hand from her shoulder down her arm and gently lifted her hand. I was doing all this while still watching but, when I got her hand in mine she nudged me... she had been staring at me. When I looked down to her, she mouthed a "thank you" and leaned her head against me. She fell asleep after the movie and I kept her warm while she slept.

Few hours later attendants came around for in flight meal and we got to bullshit back and forth again. I normally hate applying so much effort to conversation, but something about this woman... I mean, I totally wanted in her pants, even if she wasn't a nine I'd still want it. Six months is a long time okay.

But it wasn't just that, it was something else. It was like I actually enjoyed her company or something, the fuck is up with that? We were hitting it off so well, I started getting real ballsy.

I invited her to dinner with me later, after whenever we actually made it to our hotels, I told her I'd pick her up in an Uber. Her eyes lit up, she seemed genuinely excited to go out. "So where did you end up choosing to stay?" she asked.

"Well, I've got... uh, different, tastes so I chose an old fashioned style hotel down near the harbor (in Baltimore). It looked interesting so I figured why not."

"Oh?" She gives me a questionable look.

"Yea, it's one of those hotels where each room is individually named and themed. It's got a spa tub in the room, and classic gaudy decorations. My room is named 'The Equestrian' to give you an idea of how over the top it is."

She was blank face for most of this.

I ask, "What?"

"I can't tell if you're serious or not. Are you messing with me?"

"Haha, no! I was looking forever! I wanted something fun and I found it. They were doing a military special, it's a 4 star hotel that I got for per diem rate." (allowance given for lodging expenses).

"That... sounds incredible." She gazed off in disbelief, "I got a regular old room at the holiday inn." She pouted.

"Well we might end up having a ton of time on our hands, the forecast was calling for lots of snow so we might just get trapped. And my hotel room has a fireplace." I followed that one up with a wink.

She giggled and looked away.

"We'll see," she said through a smile.

I blushed hard at that. I thought to myself, that went well? Holy shit. My confidence was soaring at this point. I continue the game, "Hah, if you stay on good behavior I might just let you stay for a movie and drinks. Do you like sushi?"

She playfully rolled her eyes, "Of course I fucking like sushi."

"Good. How much time you want to shower and change before I pick you up?"

"Hmmmmm, two hours should be fine."

"Sounds like a plan, but gimme your number so I can spam call you if you get cold feet."

We chatted it up all the way off the plane and into the baggage claim. We called our separate rides and I scrubbed two days worth of grime off my skin. I was gonna try my darnedest to get her back to this hotel, and I didn't wanna watch no fuckin' movie.

I threw on my slacks and button up and made a reservation to a sushi joint I recognized in town, Katsuya.

I told the driver I'd be right back as I headed up to her room. As soon as I knocked on the door she opened up, she had to have been waiting right there. The first thing I noticed was her gorgeous hair, dirty blonde hanging in free flowing locks down to her nipple line.. Much more blonde than it had looked tied tightly in a bun. It made her eyes pop so much more. I stared at her for a moment with my hand still up from knocking... "Wow," I finally said. "You look incredible." I lowered my hand and my eyes wandered, I couldn't help it... She was wearing a low cut tightly fitted blouse that showed off her respectable bosoms. Nothing huge, but plenty to play with. She shifted her weight and cocked a hip out, in an exaggerated nasally voice she said "hey pal, my eyes are up here."

"I made my choice", I muttered, as my eyes continued downward.

Her figure was on full display, leggings exposed her thick athletic thighs. That was a hidden gem I couldn't see through her uniform. I dragged my eyes back up her body and she raised her eyebrows at me, genuinely surprised I continued after she busted me.

"You finished?" She asked.

"Yup, acceptable. I'll be happy to show you off tonight."

"Oh, I'm so glad you're pleased" she joked.

I chuckle, "let's go! Meters running."

She grabs her coat and we take off.

We walked in to Katsuya with my fully erect ego. I cannot describe this woman's energy well enough in text, I'm trying OK. But when we walked in, all eyes were on her. She was glowing. I order us some sushi platters and some sake, the whole time we're flirting constantly. Playfully bickering, bitching about the deployment, how much we hated our leadership, how trash DC is, and the food. We had nothing left when my phone rang and I saw the time... we had been talking for three hours just sipping our drinks and enjoying each others company. Time does not fly like that for me, ever, we were both shocked. But the phone call was my airline, notifying me that the entire airport was being shutdown due to the snow after all. Silently I was screaming YES! More time!

I lay the 'bad news' on her and she groans a bit too loudly, enough to draw the attention of our waiter and he hustles over to ask what the problem was. We both laugh and I ask for the check, I assure him it wasn't the food.

"I just wanna go hoooomeeee..." she mumbles facedown into the table.

"Who you telling... you only had to travel for 10 hours princess. I was with the origin group remember?"

"Yea you did kinda stink." Still face down into the table.

"Hah, I know. I was very grateful for your coconut."

She peaks at me, "you noticed?"

"How could I not? You were all over me."

She picked herself up so she could look at me, "you were grateful for that?"

"Well, I meant the smell.. But six months is six months, and you were getting me pretty excited so yea, I was absolutely grateful for that too."

She smirked, ignoring my second comment, "Nooo, you didn't smell that bad. It was just typical deployment man smell, It didn't bother me."

"I was hoping not, we were cuddling for hours."

"Thank you for that by the way, It was freezing on that flight."

"I got you covered, I make enough heat for the both of us."

I sign the check and get up to leave, she stays sitting looking defeated...

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't wanna split up yet!"

"Well yea, I didn't think we were. I got a fireplace remember?"

"Wait, so you were actually serious? ...but I don't have my stuff."

"What do you need stuff for?"

"For when I spend the night?"

I exaggerate my laugh, "who said you were spending the night?"

She blushes, embarrassed, she gets up to leave

"I'm just teasing Luna, we're gonna go get your stuff first."

She looks back, gives me a dramatic "HMPH" and walks outside.

I thank the waiter and jog after her, this woman loves drama. I catch her and turn her around. "You know I was just teasing, it's alright, I'm in to you too."

"You're.. In to me?" She's staring at me hard, looking for any hint of bullshit.

"Well yea. I wasn't teasing when I said you were the most fun I've had in 6 months, probably even longer. We've talked about more actual shit just today than I have with any woman. You make me feel comfortable too, I don't know what it is. I just feel like I can trust you, does that make sense?"

She stared back at me, her pouty face slowly turned into a smile and she said "Only because I'm feeling the same way towards you right now. Otherwise I'd call bullshit, also it sounds super cheesy. But for some reason I believe you, so it's okay."

"I'm sure this buzz is also helping it make sense."

She exaggerates a slur, "Probubbly," as we climb back into an Uber headed to her hotel.

I haul her heavy ass bag down three flights of stairs while she tells me to be gentle with it. I grunt as I lift her bag into the trunk.

"You're lucky youre fuckin' cool Luna."

"I know. I'm glad I sat next to ya."

I let out a quick silenced laugh as I squeeze into the tiny back seat with her.

"Me too."

I'm not exactly a small person, and as we were in a very small vehicle, so I was taking full advantage of the cramped space. I perfectly executed the stretch arm over maneuver, and she swiftly rested her head on my shoulder. We didn't speak for the entire Uber ride, though neither of us cared.

Chapter two coming soon and yes, she spends the night. ^_^

hookd
hookd
12 Followers