How to Get You to Read My Story, #3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to cum in Mommy's mouth?" She flicked out her tongue to lick his penis while watching for his reaction to her licking her son's cock.

"Yes," he said.

"Tell me," she said. "Say the words."

"I want to cum in your mouth Mother. I need to cum in your mouth," he said getting even more sexually excited with the anticipation of receiving a blowjob from his mother where he cums in her mouth.

"And then later, would you like to stick your big, stiff prick in Mommy's warm, wet pussy? Would you like to make love to Mommy, Johnny, before fucking Mommy, really fucking Mommy?"

"Oh God yes, Maureen. After you suck my cock, after I cum in your mouth and after you swallow my cum, I'd love to make love to you. I'd really want to fuck you Mother. I really want to pound your pussy Mom."

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
Sharkbait83Sharkbait83over 2 years ago

Oh man!! Im only 8 years behind the curve lol. I def enjoyed the story of a mother/son to illustrate how you make your stories pop so to speak. Im left devastated to not have the ending though, you did such a good job i got totally invested. I will be following you, read and vote/comment on the stories that catch my fancy. In closing, VERY well done!!

lplp72lplp72almost 4 years ago
How to get you story

Ok, I admit it...I have been ungratefully rude to you for not rating your stories, but in MY defense I just found you and am a new reader of this type of literature. I'm still back in your 2015 stories and didn't think you'd care about comments on stories so far back.

I think your stories are exceptional. You are arguably the best technical writer on this site. You are not so technical that you turn ME off but I cannot speak for others. You ARE technical enough though to paint a very clear picture of the characters and the situations.

I don't read on this site for porn value, I read from the sociological and basic human motivation perspective. I began my college career studying physiology of reproduction and have never lost my interest in why humans are so fascinated with sex, while only a couple of species of animals engage in sexual activity for reasons other than reproduction. Yes, I do enjoy the uncensored, politically incorrect aspect of this site but I also enjoy the pure human drama...so many stories, including yours are real life stories...maybe not king life, but with so many cultures around the world there's not much that isn't happening, somewhere.

I admired this 3 part series...aside from the subject matter and vulgarities it is an excellent teaching piece on writing short stories...choosing to use an erotic story to teach writing made the lessons more understandable and memorable for those who can walk both sides of the highway -- that with dirt and that with cleanly mowed grass, so to speak :-) When one understands the principals then it's easy to change the subject matter.

Now, for the critique: Of the eight stories I've read so far, a coup!e were a little wordy...the beginning of "Snake bite" could use a word diet, but the reader was rewarded at the end...that was a shifty and cute finale...5 stars! Also, as a personal dislike, I don't like reading 3rd person terminology in 1st person speech.....it's baby talk...."come to mommy" should be banned from every mother's vocabulary...I know, all young mother's go through that phase but in part 3 above you used it several times....I see it often and understand it's to add impact to the incesterous relationship, but I cannot visualize anyone that is ballsy enough to have incesteral relationships using baby talk...but that's just me...I'm pragmatic and think mother's should instruct babies to "come to ME and GO to daddy" .

Ok, now I'm one in ten thousand and am also wordy :) I will continue reading your stories that appeal to me and bypass those that do not...I anticipate I will continue to be impressed * * * * * :-)

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOover 5 years ago
A brilliant analysis!

Congratulations on a wonderful expose on the way to attract readers and interweaving this with how to structure a story. You got it absolutely right in saying that wanting to know why a character does as he does, in other words his motivation, as one of the key points in story development, I've learnt a lot from this story and from your other writings. I usually manage to comment on at least five or six stories or poems a day on Literotica, but don't get much response in return on my own stories and poems. I don't know how this problem can be overcome.

Best wishes,,

Robertodavo aka Robert Davidson.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 6 years ago
"How To Get You To Read My Story, #1:, #2:, #3:" - Forty-five Year Old Renown Writer, Susan Jill Parker

Any writer or author that I read and garners at least a D- grade (barely passing, from old pre-1970's school), in my opinion, deserves--and most times gets--a comment from me; all stories I read DO get a vote.

Though I'm never lacking for words, verbally/orally or written, this will be a short proffer and synopsis of the three "How To Get You To Read..." chapters noted above.

On the plus side, the chapters are thorough, very crisp, hitting all the right points and "tensions." Ms Parker, you are a prolific writer!

Though I did scan your list of reading material by name of story--the key word being scan--I did not find a "How To..." offering interest and subject matter, such as stories of incest. I am an avid reader and lover of (blood-kin) love and romance, non-stroke, incestuous erotica. Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting you write another "How To..." offering to Literotica reader's of your story's based on subject and/or interest matters.

By fine tuning my reading interests, I look forward to reading some, if not many, of your stories, based on my reading interest and subject matters as noted above, because I know you are a writer of excellence, in both quality and quantity, and being atmospherically within the scarce top five (5 %) percent of the very best writers that I've ever read! And, I'm a prolific reader, of at least five other porno site stories, in addition to non-fiction, biographies, history, military, politics, psychology and, for many years (during my Junior High, Senior High and early college years) one page EACH day of my 2,122 page Webster's Dictionary.

Your achievements are grandiose and most worthy of much praise! I salute your accomplishments, of excellence in quantity and most of all, quality! Ms Parker, you are a prolific writer!

By the way in "How To Get You To Read..." Chapter #3, I am confused by the word "sneezing;" (I'm being facetious). Good luck and adieu.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
INFORMATIVE

I found this 'how-to' well written and a great help with my writing efforts. Your stories always attract my attention. GOOD LUCK!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 01 Voyeuristic/exhibitionistic new neighbor moves in next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
All I Want for Christmas is my Mom Son's love for his mother comes to a head at Christmastime.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories