How To Give Great Blowjobs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
852 Followers

One time I took a long tube sock and cut the toes out. I took one end and attached them around my lover's balls with my cock ring and attached the other end to the hair dryer with a rubber band. He was sitting on a foot stool and I turned the hairdryer on low (be sure to test it out so it doesn't burn him) while I left it sitting on the floor. It sure didn't take him long to cum. Another ball warming technique is to use a heating pad. Take a pair of his briefs or an athletic supporter that he doesn't mind ruining. Cut a small hole out in the front so you can pull his dong out through the hole. Take the heating pad (on low) and place it under his balls inside his underwear or jock. As long as you are close to a plug-in or have an extension cord, you can use this technique in almost any position. I like for him to be on his hands and knees and me underneath him. I will either pull his dick down where it's pointing toward the floor as I suck it or he will lower himself down to be able to fuck my mouth. It does help to have a long cock to do this better but I have done this with smaller cocks as well. Either way he will cum really hard in your mouth or give you a major facial. You can also cut a hole in the back of the briefs and have a little ass play for a double whammy.

Head Games

We all know when a man is fully erect; his penis head is all puffed up like an umbrella, helmet, or mushroom. A man's cock head is made up of many nerve endings and if you work it over properly, you will have him ejaculating in no time. Having said that, there is only so much you can do with a penis head. We have all performed the standard foreplay mouthing of that mushroom by sucking it and popping our mouth off very quickly, or taking our tongue and licking the head along with the rim underneath the helmet, or just trying to stick our tongue in his hole and dig out the pre cum like we are using a shovel. We have all done those things. There are a couple of things that can be done with the head as your man cums from a blowjob.

My Friend Flicker

This technique is physically not easy to perform, so you really only start it right before he cums. If you try to do this throughout the blowjob, your tongue will wear out and you will have to quit anyway. This position only works if you are lower than him. He can be standing and you on your knees, or he can be sitting down on something and you are between his legs or you can be on your back and he can be over top of you, on his knees, straddling your face. The reason you have to be under him is because you are going to flick your tongue very quickly in the grove under the cock head that comes together like the top of a heart shape. That area is very sensitive. You suck his cock like you are giving a standard blowjob and when he is just about to cum, take two fingers and put them on top of the shaft, your thumb on the bottom vein on the shaft, and stick your tongue in that groove and start flicking in and out very quickly. If he is uncircumcised, then you may have to pull some of the foreskin back if it keeps sliding down over the head. While you are flicking, take your two fingers and thumb and very slowly stroke the cock with short movements. When he starts ejaculating, be sure you keep the flicking and stroking going until he completely finishes so not disrupt the orgasm.

There are some common mistakes with this technique and I have made every one of them. The first mistake is when a guy starts cumming, it is very tempting not to want to wrap your whole hand around his cock and jerk it. You have to remain steadfast with the slow finger stroking as he is unloading. The exception to that is if he grabs his own dick and starts jacking it as he cums. If that happens, just move your hand, let him beat it out but keep that tongue going if you can. Another mistake that is commonly made is you will have your head too low or tilted at the wrong angle and his load will end up all over your face which isn't a total waste but if you have your mouth wide open and properly angled, most of it will end up in your mouth but there will still be spillage. I've had guys shoot their load over my head onto the floor, I've been hit in the eye, and one time I even had the guy's first shot go up my nose. The more you do it, the better you become at judging his aim. Some guys will shoot hard, some medium, and some are just oozers and once you learn him you will be more successful. No matter where his spunk ends up, he will really enjoy the powerful head orgasm you just gave him. You just might have a lot more to clean up.

The Rim Rocker

This title is not referring to basketball. The "Rim Rocker" would definitely fall under the handjob category just as much if not more than a blowjob even though there is a lot of sucking involved. As I stated earlier, as we all know, the rim is that area under the cock head before you get to the shaft. You can do this technique in any position but I find the best position is with him lying on his back and your cheek is laying on his stomach with his prick underneath pointing up to your mouth. Cocks are similar to snowflakes in such a way that no two are the same. Some guys love this technique and some guys, not so much because their penis head is too sensitive. Once again you have to learn your lover. You start out by wrapping your whole hand around his dick with a decent grip but not too tight. Now pull all his skin down away from his head until it is very tight (if he is uncut, you will have more skin to pull down) and just hold it there. Now his cock head is completely exposed. You proceed to suck his cock for a while to build him up without moving your hand. You then want to suck the head hard like a baby trying to get milk out of a bottle. If you do this long enough, his head will get really swollen and puffed up. That is good because it will now be more sensitive to pleasure. You slide your hand up without allowing the skin to come back with it until you have gotten your thumb and index finger wrapped around his member and pushed snugly right up under that swollen rim. Now you start jerking his cock with your hand butted up under the rim in very short quick strokes and be careful not to allow the skin to come back. Also you don't want to rub your hand over top the head too much. Have your mouth ready to catch his wad but if this technique starts to tickle his head, then start licking the tip to balance out the sensation. In that position you will be able to watch his toes lock up as he blasts in your mouth or face. I would have to say about eighty percent of the guys I've blown liked it, some could take it or leave it and couple of them hated it. It just depends on the guy. The girl who taught it to me said her boyfriend loved it so much that he wanted her to do it most of the time.

The Shaft

The Heat is On

I discussed earlier about heating up your partner's balls to enhance orgasm and this also applies to the cock in general. Heat boosts stimulation because of the increased blood flow throughout the genitals. I wrote about how good if feels for your man to get sucked off in a hot tub or warm bathtub. Get some flavored or edible oil and wrap a heating pad around it until it gets very warm or soak the bottle in hot water (do not use a microwave because it gets hotter in spots or it will explode). Now the oil is warm, it is ready. You can use any position for this but it is best to set the atmosphere like you are going to give him a message. There needs to be soothing sounds in the background, have him completely naked and start with a towel wrapped around him, have some silk or nice comfortable sheets for him to sit or lie on, be sure the air temperature in the room is warm and comfortable, and finally you want there to be dim lights. You remove his towel and guide him to sit or lay down. Start with a slow message of different parts of his body eventually stopping at his cock. Be sure not to use the warm oil for anything until the end. Take hold of his dick and stroke it slowly, eventually wrapping your lips around it. Suck him very slowly and sensually. If you can deep throat, be sure to do that a few times. After you have him rock hard and worked up, take the warm bottle of oil and squirt it on his cock and the warm sensation will feel great. Proceed with the blowjob until he releases all his pent up sperm in your mouth. He will love this one. I have never had a guy yet not love it.

I will tell you another heated place that is very erotic and that is a sauna or steam room. I am not talking about the ole cliché bath houses of the 70s and 80s. I am talking about a modern day sauna. There is a huge problem with this because it is not very accessible for sex without getting arrested. I was at a conference about 5 years ago in Anaheim, California and I stayed at a five star hotel which shall remain nameless. I met a guy at the conference who later I found out was staying there also. We had sex every night the whole week and most nights, twice. We got to know the night shift desk worker and eventually he gave us a key to the sauna about three in the morning on three separate occasions after it had been long closed for the evening. We would strip and go in there and sit for a good half hour before we would have any type of sex. We would be dripping in sweat and we would suck each other off and the last night we fucked like wild animals. The sweat was a clean natural sweat and not a stinky workout type of sweat. I really enjoyed licking the sweat off his balls and cock before I gave him a blowjob. We both came so hard, each and every time and the heat was a great aphrodisiac.

Fire and Ice

You will always hear people say things about sucking cock after you have eaten ice or drank something warm. The ice thing is overrated because nobody is going to continually eat ice and suck someone off. Second, the ice has a great first shock sensation but eventually becomes uncomfortable. However, if used properly you can give a great blowjob to a powerful orgasm. Cocks love warmth, but a cold contrast is great and can heighten the warmth. You will need two cups. One should be with some crushed ice and the other should be very warm tea, coffee, or cocoa. Make sure you are comfortable and can reach both easily. Suck his dick without each element in the beginning. Suck him long enough to get him close. Now you get a mouth full of crushed ice and swallow, then suck up and down a few times, then take a big drink of the warm liquid, then suck about twice as long as you did with the ice. Keep alternating the extremes but each time stay on it a little longer after the warm drink. You have to make sure you have enough of both, be careful not to hurt your teeth with the contrasting temperatures, and when you sense he is right on the verge of cumming, stay on his cock with your mouth and finish him off. Almost always, after the warmth is when he will shoot it but I had it happen one time where the guy came after the ice. His cock was a decent size but he had a very large head and when I put my cold mouth on him for the last time, he just blasted off without warning and nearly choked me. I do remember he was one of those guys who would hold the back of your head down when he came to make sure you stayed on it.

Another hot and cold contrast that will enhance a blowjob orgasm is when the room temperature is colder than your mouth. You take your man into a cold room or outside where it is cold. I have even done this a few times when snow was on the ground back in my hometown. Make sure you both are bundled up and comfortable. If you are out on a cold porch or standing in the snow, have him take his pants off but obviously keep his shoes on. The only skin that should be exposed is his legs, ass and cock. Of course his balls will shrink and contract closer to his body. Find a comfortable spot and start sucking away. You can also use the warm cup of liquid without any ice. You will be surprised how good a blowjob feels with a warm mouth on your meat compared to the cold around it. When I was in high school, my blowjob buddies and I would go out into the woods in the wintertime (on separate occasions, not all at one time) and I would have them pull their pants down to their snow boots, exposing very little, lean against a tree for leverage while I sucked them off. I realize they were young, but all of them said the cold really strengthened their orgasm inside my warm mouth and it did not take any of them long at all to shoot. The only drawback to this is you will need to wear gloves because you don't want to touch a hard cock or an ass with cold hands. I used a moveable log to sit on and I would put my hands on the back of their thighs where their pants were still bunched up. It was erotic in the woods because it felt like we were sneaking and when they would cum, they could scream out and it would echo without anyone hearing, which really turned me on.

The Coke Bottle

What happens if you take a bottle of coke and shake it up? You use that same theory on a cock. Any position will work it but I like for the guy to be lying down. Take the hard cock and pull it down until it is pointing directly to the ceiling. Be sure you are high enough over his dick so you can comfortably jerk it and switch off to sucking it without much trouble. I usually get up on my knees especially if he has a long cock. The idea is to give the dick two distinctive sensations but alternate them for the same length of time. I always start out with the sucking first so I can use my saliva as lubrication. When you perform this technique, be sure you keep his dick at the same angle so it does not change up the sensation.

Put your open palm on his stomach, using the side of your index finger to hold the dick in place. You are going to bob up and down on and jerk it just a little faster than usual but not at the same time. I like to suck up and down on him about 8-10 strokes and then jerk up and down 8-10 strokes. Just keep alternating doing this like you are shaking up a soda can. Remember to hold and suck lightly but quickly. Stay consistent. Don't suck 12 strokes and jack 7. He will build up slowly in the beginning and all of a sudden he will detonation without warning. The great thing about this technique is you can verbally encourage him every time you switch to the jerking. This one is unpredictable when it comes to knowing if he will cum by your hand or mouth. In my experience, it is usually 60/40 with the mouth but still unpredictable. Most men will push their feet into to bed or couch and lift their ass off the surface right before the shoot but it is still unpredictable. My current boyfriend loves this technique and he actually uses his hands and feet to lift himself off the bed as he fills my mouth up with his cum.

Al-tug-nator

A form of this technique is commonly used during a blowjob. You use your hand and mouth simultaneously on his cock rather than switching on and off, like the "coke bottle." Most often the blower is basically jerking the cock off while they suck. This technique synchronizes the hand and mouth so they are working as a team. Whichever direction your mouth is moving then your hand stokes the opposite direction. When your mouth goes down on his dick, your hand strokes up so that your hand and lips meet then as your mouth comes up on the shaft, your hand goes down toward his body. It feels awkward in the beginning but don't squeeze or suck too hard and it will create a wonderful combination causing him to blow his load in no time.

I'll be Dammed

I discussed this technique in my first writing about giving blowjobs. The concept of "damming" a cock is that while you are sucking your man off, right before he cums, you grip his penis as tight as you can causing the semen to stop flowing up the tube which causes it to build up or "dam up." Then after a slight delay, you start jerking it off in a rhythmic, pulsating motion, causing the balled up cum to spurt out all at once. This technique is very difficult to perform because there are a few things that have to be timed perfectly and they all have to go right. If you ever watch porn, you will see a form of this when a guy pumping away and he pulls out and you watch him hold his cock until the other person gets down on their knees so he can give them a facial. First, you have to have great communication with your partner. He has to let you know the moment he is about to cum because if you dam him to soon, he will lose his orgasm and that is called "ruining his orgasm," and if you dam him too late, he will already have started squirting and that will also ruin his orgasm. Second, if you dam him too long, then he will lose his orgasm once again but you will be able to start over and he will receive the same amount of pleasure the second or third go round. Finally, you have to be prepared for his cum. About 90 percent of his spunk will all shoot out on the first shot which will make one gigantic wad and the rest of his spasms will have very little fluid in it.

If you are not ready for that, it can choke you. I suggest you jack yourself off a few times to practice and the first time you try it on your partner, don't have him ejaculate in your mouth so you can watch it. If performed and timed correctly, this technique will cause your man to literally scream out in pleasure. The best position for damming is with him sitting and you between his legs but above his hard on. Obviously it is more difficult to perform on thicker cocks but it can be done. If I can do this to Vinny, then it can be done to anyone.

Ole Glory... hole

You read stories all the time about sucking off strangers through glory holes and yes it can happen occasionally but it rarely happens and if you do have the opportunity, you have no idea where the cocks on the other side have been or how disgusting the other guy may be. I have only used the traditional glory hole 2 times (all at the same location) and that was my freshman year in college. There was an older softball complex where all the intramural college softball teams used to play and there was a main bathroom by the concession stand and then there was an older bathroom that sat out beyond left field that wasn't used much. I caught wind of seedy things happening out there and one evening I went there to check it out. I couldn't believe there were about 5 guys hanging around there like it was nothing. I go in and it smelled like old cum which in some ways was very disgusting and some ways very exciting.

There were two stalls and I learned that if you wanted to get sucked, you went to the last one by the wall and if you were going to suck you entered the one by the urinal. There was nobody in either stall so I went into the sucking stall and sat down on the toilet with the lid closed. There were two holes and one was about a foot higher than the other one. Being young and naïve, I learned quickly that the higher one was just for taller guys. It wasn't long before I heard the outside door open, a young man walked into the next stall, I could hear his pants unzip and I saw them fall to the ground. His underwear followed shortly thereafter and I could see his half erect cock pop through the glory hole. Besides not being very big, I noticed it had an elongated head. I sucked it and it became rock hard and not very long after that I could hear the stall barrier thumping around and this guy grunting like a wild hog. This small cock let out a load that to this day, has to be in the top two or three of my all-time amounts produced after all the blowjobs I have given. It was right up there with my current lover's burst when I first used the "green hornet" on him and my 18 year old neighbor I used to suck off in his bedroom.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
852 Followers