How To Give Great Blowjobs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
855 Followers

That is the thing about sucking off young guys, they can cum extremely quick. I also learned that dick size has no correlation to amount of semen produced during orgasm. This guy was extremely horny. My mouth was completely full of this guy's spunk. I didn't know if I should spit it or just swallow. I went ahead and swallowed it and it actually didn't taste bad. Another guy entered and I sucked him off as well. It was uneventful. I left after that and the one thing that stands out in my mind about that experience is nobody said a word the whole time. I went back one other time and was worried I might get arrested and after blowing one guy, I never went back.

It can be fun and erotic to make your own artificial "glory hole" for your partner. Of course you can cut holes in large pieces of cardboard or get the sheets of large Styrofoam insulation at Lowe's and use those as your own personal glory holes but I am going to tell you about a glory hole technique that I like to use. All you basically need is a shower curtain, pillows and a coffee table. You have to have a coffee table that is hollow underneath and you throw the shower curtain over in like a table cloth. You cut a hole in the "table cloth" for his cock to fit through. I use a shower curtain because the density doesn't allow the curtain to mover back and forth when he is thrusting in and out. Make sure the hole is big enough for the same reason. If he is going to stay still and you are going to do all the work, then you can even use a blanket or sheet. I crawl under the table and put a blanket on my legs so it appears nothing is there. My partner gets on his knees, fits his dick through the hole and then I prop myself up with some pillows until I am the right height. I don't get too close so he doesn't gag me. He puts his hands on the coffee table for leverage and after I have sucked him awhile, he will start thrusting and fucking my mouth. Be sure you keep your teeth out of the way and get a towel because this technique produces a lot of saliva and it will be soaking wet underneath your face when he is finished. Keep your mouth grip fairly loose in which I will explain a little better in the next section. Most guys will tap on the table or verbally cue you when they are about to cum so not to catch you by surprise. This anonymity strengthens orgasm.

Loose Lips Sink Dicks

This technique is represented frequently when someone is hand gesturing a blowjob and they have their hand in a circular figure, moving it toward and away from their mouth, and using their tongue to push out on their cheek to represent the dick head pushing it out. Most of the time when you suck dick, you will grip it snuggly, but not too tight, with your mouth. However, as you are trying to mix it up, in this technique, just barely put your mouth on his dong as you blow him. As long as he isn't too large, this will give you room to use your tongue more on the shaft as you're going down which gives him variety in texture. This feels great for him but be careful because I have had that surprise ejaculation on more than one occasion that gets caught in my throat because my tongue isn't protecting it. Also when you use the loose lips technique, you can give him a "sloppy" blowjob like many men like. That involves a lot of saliva and as I stated in the glory hole section, you will need a towel down for the cleanup. The loose lip blowjob also allows him to fuck your mouth more comfortably no matter the angle because it is difficult to always get that perfect angle. You just have to be careful and keep those teeth out of the way.

Twist and Shout

This technique also falls under mostly the handjob category, but can be used at the end of a blowjob. I like for the guy to be lying down with his cock sticking straight up to the ceiling but with his head propped up so he can see. After I have sucked him for a long time and lubed up his shaft with my saliva, I take a hold of it with my hand right at the base or bottom of the shaft. I stroke up and down in a spiral motion like the red stripe on a candy cane. While I am doing this at a slow pace, I lightly kiss and lick his cock head. The visual along with the feel will have him erupting in no time. I am a swallower, so I like to put my mouth on it as he is cumming but you may like to see him shoot all over your face or on himself. I use this technique when a guy is drunk or is older and may take longer to cum. One of my first sexual encounters was an older man that lived on my street named Kelvin who showed me this technique but I will discuss this adventure some other time.

The Skins Game

This technique centers on sucking off an uncircumcised cock. Depending on where you live or visit, will determine the likelihood that the next cock you orally please will be uncut. Most men oversees from Europe to Africa are uncircumcised. Ironically, the Nigerian graduate assistant that I blew was circumcised because he was actually born in New Jersey and his parents wanted to live as he stated, "American way." An uncut cock has foreskin that surrounds the shaft and runs all the way up covering the cock head while flaccid or soft. When the cock gets hard, the shaft stretches causing the head to pop out most of the time. I have blown a few dongs that the head never fully came out and one in particular stayed covered up even when completely hard. When I first give head to an uncut prick, I like to start by licking inside the foreskin surrounding the head. I use my hand to pull the skin back like a banana and lightly chew or gum on it for a while until he gets completely hard.

You can use all that lose foreskin to his advantage. There are many times I don't like to use lube on an uncut cock so that I can slide all that skin up and down while stroking. It has the same concept of when we were young and used to beat off inside a sock or my mother's nylon knee highs. I try to carry over this hand technique into the blowjob. I first make sure my mouth is as dry as I can get it. I will stick the dick in my mouth and clamp down a little tighter than usual with my lips and gums while my teeth are buried far behind both. With my clamped lips, I "jack him off" by sliding his skin up and down using only my mouth. The guys I've blown like this, have really loved it but the drawbacks are your mouth gets tired very quickly so you may have to occasionally use your hand and sometimes he will cum inside his skin which can get quite messy. When he is completely finished, I hold him inside my mouth, pull the skin back with my hand, and clean up all the slime before he withdraws. It is kinda like sucking the juice out of a tomato.

The Artificial Skins Game

If a guy is circumcised but you want to simulate sucking an uncut cock, there are ways to artificially give him foreskin. My favorite technique is very simple. I use a ribbed condom and some lubrication. Take the rubber and cut the end off of it with scissors. Pinch the cut end and smear some lubrication oil on the inside of the rubber. Put the rubber on your partner's erect cock but slide the open ended section down to the bottom so to expose the cock head. Remember, the lubrication is on the inside of the rubber making it easy to slide it up and down the shaft simulating foreskin. The drawback is you will get the lubrication in your mouth so it is always good to use edible oils like the ones you can buy at adult stores, kitchen products like butter or cooking oil. You can use the technique I described earlier or you can jerk him off in your mouth. It is also good for a facial if he likes that. The sky is the limit.

Sweet Tooth

I discussed earlier how putting artificial warming stimulants on a man's balls is just not very pleasurable for him. However, adding a mild warming stimulant to the head or shaft can feel great during orgasm. Adding whip cream, chocolate, or sweat tart dust can be very creative and taste very good on a hard cock. It can be fun licking it off and provides a great visual for the recipient. However those products are mainly for the blower not the blowee. I am trying to give tips on how to make a man cum harder during a blowjob. The criteria of this technique is that it changes a sensation enough, which improves orgasm.

Anything minty, like gum, candy, or breath fresheners can work well on a cock when you're sucking it. Guys really like that warm sensation after you have sucked on it awhile then put a piece in your mouth and crunch it up before going back on his pole. I promise he will be coating the back of your tonsils in no time. The old childhood candy, Pop Rocks, is another great stimulant. These still can be purchased online or vintage candy stores. When added with liquid, they crackle and pop, causing a mild electric current feeling. You need to do this right before he cums. I have only done this once and it was in my friend from high school's barn. We were out there messing around eating pop rocks when we got this idea. His dad had this old rusted car sitting in there and my friend got up on the hood. He had his feet on the front bumper and his shorts only pulled down to his knees in case we had to stop suddenly because someone was coming in. I stood in front of him, leaned over and proceeded to suck that dick of his with reckless abandon. It was not long at all and he mumbled and pointed at the package and that is when I took a mouth full of rocks and followed that up with a mouthful of Mountain Dew. It started popping and fizzing while I started sucking again. He started sliding on the hood as he came violently and of course the Mountain Dew mixed with most of his cum is running down his shaft, on the hood, and on his pants. We had to get the hose and wash down the car and he also had to go in and change his pants.

Asphyxiation... Sort of

I would never recommend auto-asphyxiation orgasms. This is when people hang themselves while beating off in search of a light headed powerful orgasm in which many people have died including celebrities. We can fool our brain into this without the risk. Have you ever blew up a balloon very fast and then got very light headed or woozy? Have your man sit in an easily movable chair with room behind it. Have him hold a few deflated balloons in his hand. He needs to have his pants all the way off with his legs spread very wide. While you are sucking his dick, he is waiting for just the right moment. As soon as he feels the urge to ejaculate, he should start blowing up the balloons very quickly while also trying to stand up (he needs to move the chair back so not to disrupt you on his dick). Blowing up the balloons combined with standing up will create that light headed feeling while he is shooting his load in your mouth. Be cautious because he can get so woozy, he could faint or fall down. I tell my partners beforehand to use their one free hand on my head for balance and I always grab behind their thighs or ass while they are standing up to hold them during orgasm. I always error on the side of caution and just hold them there for a minute or two after they have finished.

Gift Wrapped

This term refers to giving a man a blowjob while he wears a rubber. Now obviously this is not usually a preferred method because it takes away some of the feeling of your warm wet mouth sliding up and down his dick. Occasionally it is a nice variation and it can make less of a mess if you're performing a quickie. You can get more intimate with his cock by putting the condom on for him. Don't forget to use the condoms that are spermicide and lubrication free. Also be sure you put it on for him especially if he is really long, so that you can take your time unrolling it all the way down for effect. I like to try to put it on him with my mouth. I put the rolled up condom in my mouth with the edges between my lips and gums like I am preparing to blow a bubble with bubble gum. After I get it over the head, I gently use my teeth to slowly work it over his shaft. Of course the longer or fatter he is, the more difficult it becomes and you have to take your time and work on it.

Once you have the rubber on him, you will need to need to lube the cock naturally. Be sure to do three things that compensate for the blocked sensation. The first is to clamp your mouth a little tighter than a standard blowjob to allow him to feel the snugness. The second is to breathe heavily on it to naturally warm it up for him. The third is to use your saliva to your advantage and get that condom covered cock nice and slippery. Now suck his dick like a vacuum cleaner is hooked up to him. Try different techniques on him. There is a big advantage to sucking a dick off inside a rubber and that you will not have to know exactly when he cums because there is no danger of choking on his load. Of course he will be jerking and bucking which tells you that he is unloading but you will not have to change anything with your mouth.

To be or not to be...his "rubber"

This is more of an idea rather than a technique and it technically only qualifies as a blowjob at the end but I wanted to share it with you. We all know the purpose of a condom or rubber is to barricade the cock and semen from the outside stimulus to prevent pregnancy or disease. I first heard this concept when I was staying with Bob and Brenda and I have to admit, the humiliation and excitement sent my arousal into overdrive. I will tell the detailed story in a later writing but the first time I heard it was a time when Bob was fucking the shit out of Brenda while she was briefly out of birth control pills. The fact that Brenda was gorgeous combined with her saying, "Mark, get over down here and be Bob's rubber," meaning the instant he was cumming, he would pull it out of her and shove it in my mouth, in a sense, using me as his condom to prevent her from getting pregnant. This experience was so erotic that it gave me the idea to use it whether your man is fucking a person or an object then you can be his rubber by allowing him to finish in your mouth.

Of course if you are having a threesome or moresome, this technique is very self-explanatory. I want to share some of my artificial experiences with you. The first experience involves making use out of balloons once again. Purchase the high quality long, tubular balloons. Fill about 4 or 5 of them half full with very warm water. Lay out a couple of towels or do this in the bathtub just in case one of the balloons breaks while you are doing it and that is also why you want extra balloons. I always have him stand or on his knees but you could do this in about any position. I put two warm balloons together and hold them even with my face. He then sticks his cock through the balloons and fucks them just as he would a pair of warm boobs or feet. If he has a long dick, you will be able to put some of it in your mouth, if not; you just need to be ready at a moments notice or use smaller balloons. He fucks these warm balloons until he blows his wad in your mouth. If he has a shorter cock, he will just have to signal you right before cums and jerk off in your mouth which I don't like because he no longer is using the balloons to get off with.

Another thing I have used for him to fuck is a hollow dildo that I wrap a heating pad around and put it under the mattress with only the entrance sticking out. It is warm and comfortable for his penis and I frequently get under him while he is on his knees fucking it and perform ball or ass play with him until he pulls out and cums in my mouth. I have also used tubing from Christmas wrapping paper, a nylon knee high open inside a paper towel roll, and adult toys such as the Senso Lips and Fleshlight. Be creative but be sure it feels good to your man.

Sit and Spin

I was actually the recipient of this one from my ex-wife. Lay a towel on top of your washing machine and have your guy sit on it while you give him head. Suck him until he gets close and then you turn on the machine to the spin cycle. Be sure you keep stroking his cock while you do this so he doesn't lose sensation. When that washer starts spinning, it will provide an awesome vibration to his entire groin area while he is cumming. Be sure to put a few clothes inside to make the tub more unbalanced which will give a stronger vibration during the spin. The drawback is that the spin cycle doesn't last very long so you either need to make sure is on the verge of cumming or you will have to twist the handle all the way around and start it over. I have performed this technique on a couple of guys and one came immediately and the other, I had to reset it twice before he let loose.

Drive a Hummer

Oh the hummer. You hear this term used a lot as a slang term for a blowjob but do we really ever do it? Humming while sucking is not the easiest thing to do but can provide stimulation. There are two types of humming. There is the humming that comes from your throat and nose which is used in humming a song and then there is the vibrating or humming that comes from your mouth that you should use when sucking dick. Your man will like this and it will provide a little extra punch to his orgasm but there are two drawbacks. Your mouth will get tired a lot quicker than standard sucking and it becomes more difficult the thicker or fatter your man's cock is. I have done this many times and each time when I have finished, my mouth is completely numb but the guy's reaction after he cums, makes it worth it. I have heard the story of a woman wrapping aluminum foil around the guy's balls or the base of his manhood to catch and enhance the vibration. I have never tried this so I cannot give an opinion.

Sword Swallowing

I wrote in an earlier post about deepthroating a cock. I gave specific steps in learning and perfecting this technique so I won't repeat myself for this section. I will repeat that deepthroating dick is not easy and it becomes even more impossible if that dick is thick. If you can deepthroat then this technique is for you. Even if you have mastered getting past the gag reflex, it is still impossible to deepthroat someone the entire blowjob without gagging and that is why you have to strategically use it during important phases. Never start out deepthroating so you can enhance that sensation later on. Deepthroating provides that warm, wet, friction over the entire erect penis which only happens during intercourse.

I like my partner to be sitting or standing when I deepthroat him. I have also done it why he was lying on his back. I will start off by sucking and licking as usual and then go all the way down on him about two or three consecutive times before going back to standard sucking. This usually draws a comment or moan from him. I will suck for a few minutes, then deepthroat a few times and I keep alternating this until he is on the verge. That is when I stop sucking and start jacking him off while I talk dirty to him. I will say things like, "I am going to swallow your dick down to your balls," or "Tell me when you're going to cum so you can have you shoot your warm sperm directly into my stomach," or something nasty like that. When he is ready, I will deepthroat that pole until he starts cumming. He will be jerking and grunting but it is very important to only slightly rock your mouth on a shooting cock that is in your throat because you can easily get choked on his cum. Always remember, the cock can gag you but the cum can choke you. Guys always love to be deepthroated and it will not be long before they ask you to do it again.

Hide and Seek

This technique is also more of a concept rather than just a physical technique. I had a blind friend in high school that would tell me his other senses were heightened because he paid attention more. This gave me the idea of the blind blowjob. You can blindfold your man but the best atmosphere is being in a room or closet that is completely dark and quiet and I mean where you cannot see your hand in front of your face. He needs to be naked and comfortable. Do everything slowly like kiss and lick around his crotch area, paying special attention to his grooves where his legs meet his crotch. Be sure to slowly lick and suck his balls and taint. Eventually slowly give him his warm blowjob but make lots of sucking and slurping noises for effect in the darkness. The total darkness will enhance the stimulation and because he can only feel and hear you sucking that cock, it will help get him off more forcefully.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
855 Followers