How To Give Your 1st Blow Job

Story Info
How to please another man and yourself.
787 words
4.36
128.5k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dayguy
Dayguy
77 Followers

This is a short "HOW TO" for a man who desires to give another man a blow job. Because I have done this a times now I wanted to share what I feel made it a great experience for me and the other man.

First, how to find your man!

I met all 4 men on line in local chat rooms that were specifically for m2m chat. Make sure that they are the age that you desire, in my case I wanted them to be about 50 years old or more. Be very clear about what you want and avoid what you don't desire to happen. I wanted only to give a blow job and not receive one. Most of the men that I chatted with desired to suck me also, that was not what I desired so I moved on. Explain to each guy that you feel okay about that you are looking only to suck his cock, not to be sucked. Give it time and you will find your man.

Second, meet in public place first.

Meet in a safe place first to see in your new friend is what you expected, if he is not, leave. If you like what you see and the chat over coffee goes well, make plans to meet again. Meet at his place or yours, do not do this in public or in a car....eek!
Find a guy who can host if that's what you desire, it will make the experience very relaxed and much more fun for you. The "real" meeting. If you both agree to meet again, this time it's for real. If you want to back out, the time is now.

Third, What to do when you meet.

Discuss in advance who will be in charge and if he desires anything special. He may want you to spend more time on his balls, or not touch them at all, find out. When we met he wanted me to kneel and rub his crotch for the start of things. I enjoyed this because it gave me a feel, not pun intended, of his size and girth. Make sure that you unzip him slowly as he watches you. Unbutton his pants and slowly unzip him until his pants fall from his hips. He will step out of his pants, and he may or may not have underwear on. This point is critical as he wants you to show how happy that you are with his cock and the way it looks. A simple, "I love your cock, it's so fat" as you lick your lips will do very well.

Fourth, ask before you proceed.

"I love your cock, may I lick the head", always worked for me. With my last guy I asked, "would you rub your cock on my face please". He loved it and so did I.

Fifth, go slowly and enjoy the fun.

I like to slowly lick the head as it hangs down in front of me. Tease him a bit, never rush or it will be no fun at all. Tease his cock slowly just like you would enjoy having your cock teased.

I look at that large head and I give one slow wet lick and than smell his cock so that he notices me inhaling his manly odor. If he hold his cock up for you move closer so that it rubs against your face and just moan, he'll get the hint.

When he has rubbed it on your face long enough put out your tongue and lick his shaft softly from his balls to the head of his cock. Most men like to have you do this as you hold their ass cheeks and not holding their cocks.

Sixth, i'ts time to stop teasing you man.

I like to look up at him and rub his thighs and stomach up to his chest as I ask him if I can suck his cock now. I'll ask him if he wants to sit or lay down, he may want to continue standing. "Promise not to cum to fast, I'd like to take my time", I say as I take him in my mouth.

I take one of his hands and put it on the back of my head to guide me to what he desires as I put my other hands under his balls and softly cradle them. I avoid holding his cock with my hand because I want him to feel that he is control, and it's a much better visual for him to see his whole cock sliding in and out of my mouth without my hand in the way.

End of part 1, your comments are appreciated.

Dayguy
Dayguy
77 Followers