How To Give Your 1st Blow Job Ch. 02

Story Info
How to give another man maximum oral pleasure.
857 words
4.52
80.7k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dayguy
Dayguy
77 Followers

Thanks for all the great emails, and positive feedback...less one!

This is my final chapter of "How to give another man the best blow job ever".

I've been married for a good many years, but sexually speaking nothing beats sucking another mans cock. Be aware though, you may not ever enjoy your wife sucking your cock again!

Let's pick up from where we left off...

You have not reached the point where you are in total control, but you want to make your man feel that he is in control. The feeling of control will give him the ultimate pleasure.

I stop sucking his cock head with a loud pop as I pull it out of my mouth and I look up at his face. He will most likely be sweating and his nostrils will be flared, he does not want you to stop at this point. With his cock head just out of reach of my lips I look up and tell him to talk to me while I suck his cock, I ask him to tell me what he wants me to do.

Just as I finish asking those questions I slowly put my tongue out and lick his cock head as it hangs in front of my lips. Don't wait for his answer at this point, you didn't really want one anyway, just go back to sucking his cock head with lots of soft tongue action.

My one hand is now back on his ass, or stomach if he has chosen to sit or lay down, my other had is busy softly caressing his balls. I really don't want my hand on his shaft, it makes the entire process to rigid..

Be sure to use your tongue to slowly tickle the belly of his cock as he slides his shaft in and out of your mouth. If you want him to slow down him pumping just hold his ass tighter and moan as his full shaft sits in your mouth, he will get the message!

Now it's time for the mind blowing process that will make him moan and leak like crazy. Lick your way from side to side up and down his shaft with a very soft tongue, not stiff at all. As you reach his balls, if he allows, smell them and hook your tongue under them so that they rest on your tongue.

His cock should be resting on your face as you feast on his balls, but if you do this right it won't be there for long. He will probably take his shaft in his hand and start to pump it right in front of your face as you suck his balls.

One at a time take his balls and suck them into your mouth, moaning as you do it. Pull softly on it with your lips as your tongue softly licks this little orb as it fills your mouth. Switch back and forth between his balls as he jerks off right in front of you.

Usually at this point I stop and ask if he wants to put his balls in my mouth while he jerks off on my face, or should I start to suck his cock again. Most want both!

He is just about to cum from this blow job that has no equal, so be ready for the cum shot. You will need to decide if you want him to cum in your mouth or on your face, both are very hot. When I'm with a man he usually cums more than once, and he always wants to try both ways.

Now is the time to change where you have your hands, he is just about to cum and will want to drive his cock down your throat if you let him. If he is sitting or standing I put both my hands on his belly and rub up and down. Really what I'm doing is holding him back from pushing deeper that I may want it.

If he reaches for his cock shaft to jerk off at this moment than he wants to cum on your face. Experience it, love it, feel the heat as he is totally out of his mind with lust and can't believe how great that blow job was. If the is jerking I tell me to cum on my face, to cover me with his cum, that I need it!

Well as I guess you know he just shot a whopper of a load! As he is recovering and telling you that it was the best ever, let his cock shrink a bit and now ask him if you can clean him up.

I lick around his lower belly, and his balls, finally I start to lick his shaft clean and take his softened cock back in my mouth to slowly suck off any left over goo. I enjoy this part of the blow job best because I can now suck his shaft slowly as he enjoys the fun without the pressure of making him cum.

Well I hope this helped, it is great fun and very sensual.

Dayguy
Dayguy
77 Followers