How to Have an Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Love Bites - How Best to Use Your Teeth.
2.1k words
3.8
12.1k
4
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love Bites

I stood in front of the buffet line debating whether to have desert or not. Because of my size, calories cling to me in the worst places. It would be okay if calories slung to my boobs, but I wasn't so lucky. As I studied the food I became aware of a presence getting close to me, a presence that moved haltingly, uncertainly. The presence materialized behind me and said, "Try the Hawaiian chicken. It's pretty good."

Even though I knew someone was coming, I was a bit startled, but surprised and pleased to see that the presence was a good looking blond man with gorgeous blue eyes, and not some creep. "Excuse me?"

"The Hawaiian chicken," he said. "It's pretty good, although you'd be hard pressed to find many Hawaiians who eat that on a regular basis. But you know that, right?"

"Why would I know that?"

"Aren't you from here-from Hawaii? I mean, you look...um...native and your tan, well, it's the tan of someone who spends a lot of time at the beach."

"Oh," I said. "No, I'm from Los Angeles, but I'm lucky enough to have a place in the foothills that lets me lay by the pool nude where no one can see me, not..." the edges of my mouth curled up a bit "...not that I would care if they did. As far as looking native, I'm a blend-a little Chinese, a little Filipina, a little of this and a little of that."

I guess the comments about lying around in the nude got to the guy, because a small bead of sweat formed on his forehead, and it wasn't that hot in the air conditioned dining room. "I...I'm Gray Nelson," he said. "I guess it's a funny coincidence that I'm a local, albeit a blonde, blue-eyed local. I'm here for the conference, but my wife, who is also Asian and not a local, is in Los Angeles on vacation. Crazy, huh? I mean, who from Hawaii goes to Los Angeles for vacation? And you are..."

His nervousness was palpable, but he had just given me some important information. He was married and his wife was far away. I liked that he was married and I was pleased that, because his wife was away, he'd have no problem spending some time with me.

"I'm Lucy," I said. I wasn't about to give him my last name; after all, the situation might have been crazy, but I wasn't. "I like coincidences," I said. "They can lead to...interesting situations. I'm here for the conference, too, but you don't look Gray to me." I cringed at my own stupidity when I said that, fearing that I would give away my desire to...do something with this guy.

Gray laughed and rolled his eyes. "Ha. Gee, I've never heard that before. I take it that you're...I mean by the way you're dressed...not attending anything in this afternoon's sessions."

"No," I said. "I'm sick of the presentations and I am in Hawaii. I really need some beach time."

Clearly fighting nervousness and excitement, Gray said, "Well, so am I. If you're into nude bathing, then I know a place, kind of hard to get to, where..."

"I am into nude bathing," I said. I gave him a sly smile and continued. "I was going to ask the concierge about places to go, but if you're willing to be my guide..."

Poor Gray could barely contain his excitement. "Oh," he gulped. "I would. I'd be happy to. I mean, if you're interested in going now I could..."

"Yeah," I said. "Let's do it. I was thinking about some having a couple of brownies, but I don't need them. Let me get a towel and some lotion, and I'll meet you here in ten minutes."

I know his eyes never left my ass as I walked to the elevators-the way I snapped my hips, how could he? Mr. Gray Nelson, I'm sure, could not believe his luck.

Not could I. I raced to my room and, in between undressing and pulling on my bikini, eased my fingers into my pussy to relieve the tension building within me. I needed someone like Gray-someone who would be willing to let me do whatever I wanted to do, and what I wanted to do was a bit...different.

****

I closed my eyes and let the wind blow through my hair as we drove along the shoreline, letting the cool breeze swirl around my bikini top, enjoying the sensation of my nipples hardening. After about a half hour, Gray slowed down, pulling his Jeep off to the side of the road. "We're here," he said.

I peered at the dense foliage bordering the highway and the steep hill leading to the beach behind it. "How in the world do you get to the beach?"

"This a protected area," Gray said. "The only paths are the ones created by people who really want their privacy. To get to the beach, you have to make your way through the little jungle you see, so there are rarely any people here on the weekdays. So..."

"We're wasting good sun time," I said. "Let's go."

We made our way through thick bushes and dangling vines and emerged on a small, sun-soaked beach littered with numerous large dunes. "The uh...dunes are perfect for privacy," Gray said. "Sex on the beach is kind of frowned on, so when people want to...um...you know...uh...mess around, they..."

I gave him credit for having nerve, but I was about to test how much nerve he actually had. I pointed to a depression behind an unoccupied dune. "Let's spread out there," I said. "The bowl shape will catch the sun better." Oh yeah-if we were behind the dune, no one would see what we were going to do. Gray didn't know what we were going to do but I assumed, of course, that he was not about to say no to anything.

I didn't wait for him as I headed to the dune. Instead, I stripped off bikini top and headed for the spot I had picked. By the time Gray caught up to me, I was totally nude, sitting on a towel spreading lotion on my body.

Gray stood next to me, trembling with, I guessed, excitement and fear. His excitement was, in my opinion, caused by the fact that I was clearly the sexiest woman he had ever seen in his life. Does that sound narcissistic? Well, I know what I know. His fear was caused by the fact that he had never once cheated on his wife. This was a guess on my part, and I assumed that he had tried, but he had always backed out or, worse, failed to get an erection. Gray knew that there would be no backing out this time.

When he slid out of his bathing suit, I laughed. "My, my. Look at you. You've got a hard on already."

"I...I'm sorry," Gray mumbled. "It's just that..."

"Yes," I said. "I know. Lying naked in the sun makes me horny, too. Lay by me. Come on."

It was pathetic how he tried to control his shaking body, but he spread his towel, lay next to me and started to spread lotion on his chest. I poured a big glob of lotion into my hands, rubbed them together and slid them over his cock. "We don't want this to get burned, do we?"

His shock was only momentary. He stared at my hands sliding up and down his prick, lay back and gave way to the sensations he must have felt. When he was on the verge of coming, I stroked faster, slid my mouth over this knob and clenched my teeth hard around his prick.

"Jesus," he cried. "What..." I knew that an incredible pain had to be shooting through him, so I made my hands a blur to make sure he came. "Christ," he cried. "I...I'm coming..." He arched his back and tried to push my head down, but I was firmly fixed in place and dug my teeth in deeper.

When his first blast hit the roof of my mouth I bit down even harder, taking his streams of cum until my mouth was full. Trust me, I got off, too-each burst of his prick sent a spasm shooting through my pussy. When he collapsed back onto the towel I sat up, swallowed, flicked my hair over my shoulders and laughed. "God. That was fantastic, wasn't it?"

Gray moaned and massaged his cock where I had been biting him. "Fantastic? It hurt like hell!"

I snorted and give him a hurt look. "Would you rather I hadn't done that, then?"

"Well, no, I..."

"It was a small price to pay for the best blow job of your life, wasn't it? How do I know it was you best blow job ever? I just do. So, now it's your turn."

"My turn?"

"Yeah. Eat my pussy, and when I'm ready to come, use your teeth on my clit."

"You're crazy."

"Yeah. I know. I told you, I like crazy coincidences, so I'm taking advantage of it. Come on. I'm dripping wet. Come on!"

Gray mumbled fuck, rolled onto his stomach and buried his head between my thighs. "Mmmm," I moaned. "That's it." I was going to send Gray into a frenzy, one he would remember forever. I moaned and carried on like I was in heat. "Use your fingers...mmmm...yes...three fingers...oh God...I'm...I'm...now! Use your teeth, now!" My embellishments, it seemed, had the same effect on me. I was ready to explode.

But Gray seemed to be afraid of hurting me, so he only applied slight pressure to my clit. I had to urge him on! "Come on," I shouted. "Come on. Come on!"

When he finally bit down hard, I screamed like a Banshee! "Jesus H! Mother fucker!" I grabbed his hair, pulled on it hard, raised my hips, shivered as my orgasm seized me and collapsed onto my towel.

"Oh my God," I cried. "That was excellent. You could have been a little rougher, but all in all...you did fine."

"I'm glad I met your standards," Gray mumbled.

"Oh, poor baby," I laughed. "Look. You got a blow job from an incredible woman. Yes, I know I'm incredible-and you got to eat that same woman's pussy. You should be proud. Just think what you can tell your friends. Hell, make stuff up. Now, let me work on my tan."

****

We lay in the sun for two hours. Gray constantly tried to make small talk, but I was done with him. Eventually I told him that my husband was with the IRS and if he saw me around he should pretend that he didn't know me or he'd face audits for the rest of his life. That was a lie, but it worked. He finally stopped talking.

I got back to the room just in time. I showered and stood naked in front of a steamy bathroom mirror running a brush through my hair, thinking about what had happened at the beach. Although Gray didn't bear down as hard as I would have liked, I still tingled between the legs. When I heard the door latch click, I knew my tingling would soon be replaced by a much better sensation.

Standing with my hands on my hips, I waited for my husband to walk through the door. "Hey, baby," I said. "I'm so happy you're stupid meetings are over."

My husband laughed, dropped a pile of notes on the carpet and said, "I can see that. I can see that you got an overall tan today, too."

I ran my tongue over my lips "And...?"

"And I know how horny lying naked in the sun makes you, so..."

"So I have three-no, four-no make that six-words for you." I pressed my body, warm from the shower and the slight sunburn I had, against his. Brushing his ear with my lips I whispered, "Your cock." Brushing his other ear, I whispered, "My pussy." And then, brushing his lips with mine, I whispered, "My ass."

I saw a bead of sweat run down his cheek. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Uh uh," I said. "Didn't the conference end today, for you at least?"

"Not exactly but...let's just say that it did."

"Then, tomorrow, we'll go to the beach and...that thing you think I forgot about...I'll remember it then. Come on. You have a lot of work to do."

"You drive me crazy," he said.

Pushing his pants to his knees, I grabbed his cock and hissed, "I love crazy, don't you?"