How to Have an Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed, holding my face against her body, moaning, "Oh...Oh...Oh..." over and over as her hips continued to rotate with my fingers still inside her. Finally, as her moans subsided, she whispered, "Go wash off, please. Then come back to me."

It was when I stood in front of the sink that I realized my thighs were drenched from the slick excretions flowing out of my pussy. Rhoda noticed immediately when I returned to the bed and lay next to her. She slid her hand up and down my thighs, soaking her fingers, whispering, "I want to do that to you."

She didn't wait for me to answer. I couldn't have, anyway, since her tongue was already in my mouth when the first finger entered me. I flinched, but I drove my tongue into her mouth to encourage her to go on. I moaned when her second finger spread me open, arching my hips slightly to give her better access. When her fingers stretched me to the point where I thought I would be split in two, I screamed, an orgasm tearing me to pieces.

Oh my God! The feeling when she slowly pulled out of me! I tingled from head to toe, wanting more, my hips gyrating slowly as Rhoda trotted off to the bathroom to wash her hands. Imagine my disappointment when she came back and said, "I have to meet with the hotel staff tonight and I have...well...an appointment if you know what I mean. Take the black dress. Wear it tomorrow night. And..." She leaned over and kissed me. "Leave the door between the rooms open tonight."

****

A half hour later I was lying on my bed, moping. I called home and had a brief chat with my husband, telling him I was lonely, which was kind of true. After what had happened with Kenji and Rhoda my pussy ached and my butt still throbbed, and I was desperate for company.

I had resigned myself to a quiet, boring evening as I headed to the dining room for an evening meal when I heard a deep, baritone voice call, "Patty?"

The surprises didn't stop when I turned around and saw Chad Barnes, the former towel boy, smiling at me, his bright white teeth luminescent behind his dark skin. Chad was no longer a geeky towel boy. No! He looked like a linebacker which, I found out as we ate dinner together, he was in college.

"I started out as equipment manager," he explained, "but worked out with the team. Well, I got big! It's as simple as that. So, next thing you know, I was on the football team. But let's talk about you. You are magnificent! You were always beautiful, you know, but now...oh my gosh!"

As surprised as I was by Kenji's admission about me, I was flabbergasted by Chad's revelation. I mean, he hardly ever paid attention to me in high school. "Me," I gasped. "You thought I was beautiful?"

"Yes," Chad said. "You were always my dream girl...but...well...here we are alone and it's probably best that we don't...or should I say that I don't...you know...flirt and all."

He was so nervous, it seemed, and that he made me nervous. I smiled, nodded and mumbled, "Yes. We shouldn't...um..." But after my experiences earlier in the day, I was completely revved up and, sitting across from a gorgeous man, well...

Chad was the total gentleman as he walked me to my room. When we got there, though, we had one of those awkward moments where two people, unsure of what was on the other person's mind, avoid eye contact and hem and haw. "Well," Chad said. "I guess a kiss goodnight..."

At first the kiss was gentle, our lips barely touching. Then the kiss became more intense, out tongues beginning to dance. We stumbled into my room, our hands tearing at each other's clothing. When we were finally naked Chad hovered between my legs ready to penetrate me, and another stereotype was shattered! Chad's cock, as pretty as it was, was a lot smaller than I had anticipated it would be. Black guys are supposed to have huge penises, right? I have to confess that I was disappointed when he eased his prick into my sopping wet pussy, but my still-tingling butt provided the inspiration I needed.

"We shouldn't," I said.

"But...but I want you so much...I..."

"I want you, too," I gasped. "But...let me turn over so you can take me...in the ass."

Chad looked at me wide-eyed in total shock. "Are you...serious?"

God, how my butt ached to be stretched open again. Rhoda's fingers had done a good job, but not good enough. I'm not all that crazy about anal, but Chad's undersized prick would give me the opportunity to enjoy it to the max! I rolled onto my stomach, reached my arms behind me and grabbed my butt cheeks, spreading them to give him the perfect view of my ass. "Yes," I hissed. "Fuck me!"

Opened as I had been by Rhoda's fingers, Chad's entrance into my tight hole was more pleasurable than it was painful. Of course, I whimpered, assuming that the idea that his cock was too much for me would turn him on. My theory was right – slowly but insistently he pushed deeper and deeper inside me until I felt his pubic hair brushing the soft flesh of my butt. One big push later and his was spilling his hot jism inside me, his heat creating a fire in my belly. I bit down on the pillow as I screamed with orgasmic joy, my screams eventually becoming moans as he continued to splash hot cream into my intestines.

I tried to calculate how much Chad weighed when, collapsing, he crushed my body under his. Let's just say he weighed a lot more than I did! But that was okay-his cock, half hard, began to stiffen again. Whispering into my ear, he asked, "Can you do that again?"

I nodded, ready for the second round, knowing that the slippery jizz in me would act as a super lubricant and that Chad couldn't get as hard as he had been minutes earlier. He started slow, but his pace picked up and so did my body. Eventually I made my way to my knees to give Chad even better access. The bed rocked, slamming against the hotel room wall, as he pounded me! When my orgasm seized me, I shouted, "I'm coming!" Right on schedule, Chad pumped more delicious, hot viscous cum into me.

We collapsed, the sir squeezed out of my lungs by his bulk. Sweat poured off our bodies, drenching the sheets. "Please," I gasped. "You're crushing me."

"Oh," he mumbled. "Sorry. Guess I'll go..."

"Yes. I'll shower later." I wondered if he was going to want to stay. No matter. He couldn't. Fucking him was one thing, but sleeping with him was quite another. That would have been-well-cheating!

When he came out of the shower, he asked, "Should I...um...lie down or..."

"You...I think you have to leave," I said. "I enjoyed what we did, but we are married."

"Yes. Well...right. I understand. Will I see you tomorrow night?"

"Absolutely," I said. "Count on it."

****

My butt was sore and my throat had that raspy feeling you get sometimes when you have the flu, only my throat was raspy from having it hit by Kenji's cock. I was actually looking forward to a good night's sleep, which should have been easy given the amount of exercise I had during the day. But the moans and thumping coming from Rhoda's room woke me on more than one occasion.

I thought I'd never get to sleep, but apparently I did because when I opened my eyes, Rhoda was lying next to me stark naked. She smiled when I looked at her and said, "Care to go another round?"

"God, no," I groaned. "I've gone enough rounds already."

"Tell me," she said. "Tell me all about it!"

I laughed and pushed her away from me. "Uh uh, but I suspect you'll find out tonight."

"Ah," she said. "Is he going to be...hovering around you?"

I raised an eyebrow. "He?"

"You mean," Rhoda gasped, "you got it on with another woman?"

"No," I said. "What makes you think there was only one he?"

She covered her mouth and giggled. "Oh my God!"

I yawned, pretending that whatever I had done was no big deal. "Let's get some breakfast."

"I can't," she said. "I've already got some plans. But, tonight, I want you and me to...to be the centers of attraction. With our dresses, I'm sure we will be."

I smiled. She smiled. We kissed. She pushed me onto the bed and sucked on my breasts. "No," I gasped. I really needed some rest. "Not now. Later. Tonight!"

She pouted a bit and then slapped me on the butt. "Okay," she said. "Tonight. Maybe we'll have some company."

Rhoda had read my mind! Little did I know that company meant more than Chad and Kenji.

After a huge breakfast, I slipped into my new tiny bikini and headed for the hotel pool. Ten minutes after lying down I was asleep, the sun swathing me in a comfortable blanket of warm air. I thought I was dreaming when I heard a voice calling, "Patty? Patty?" I opened my eyes to a hunky male body standing next to me. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that the body belonged to Ollie, the one-time President of the math club!

"It is you," he said. "Wow. I can hardly believe...not that you weren't always gorgeous, but..."

He could hardly believe it? I was stunned! "Ollie? You...you've changed! Don't you like math anymore?"

He thought that was the funniest thing he had ever heard. "Sure I do, but that doesn't mean I liked being a wimp! I started working out in college and, well, here I am."

I swear I almost drooled. "Yes," I gulped. "Here you are."

He settled in next to me and we spent the afternoon talking and laughing. Around three, after I had gotten too much sun and the start of a good burn, we decided to head toward our rooms to get ready for the evening get together. We paused in front of my room where, once again, I shifted from side to side, not sure what to do.

Ollie, though, knew exactly what to do. "Would you mind if I...um..."

"What?"

"This," he said. He reached around me, untied the bikini strap around my neck and let my top slide to my waist.

I gasped and, wide eyed, whispered, "Ollie. My God. We're...we're in the hallway!"

"So let's go inside," he said.

"We shouldn't," I moaned.

"I know," he said. "But..." He took the key card from my hand, slipped it into the lock and pushed me into the room. It doesn't take long for two people to shed bathing suits, trust me. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and was inside me in seconds, pressing his weight into me and his cock far into my drenched pussy.

"God," I cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

He almost bent me in two, forcing my knees alongside my ears, as he slammed into me. I grabbed his hair to pull him closer, screaming with carnal lust when his hot jism spewed into me and my orgasm turned me into jelly.

I thought we'd rest, but he just rolled over taking me with him. With me on top and impaled on his prick, he whispered, "Now you fuck me!"

My hips were a blur. I rocked back and forth and side to side with wild abandon, shoving my body down hard on his cock. Carnal lust consuming me, I leaned over, grabbed him by the hair, dragged his body upright until we were sitting face to face and commanded, "Suck on my tits!"

He plunged his face into my boobs, alternately sucking on one nipple and then the other. One of his hands slowly made its way down my back, slid between my butt cheeks and made its way to my tight hole. Sore as I was, I wanted him to touch me there, and I wasn't disappointed! First he coated his finger with my juices and then he slid it into me, driving me over the edge. I fell backward far enough to see his cock rammed to the hilt into my pussy. Seeing his wet, shiny skin sent me over the edge and, despite my efforts not to, I screamed when my orgasm seized me and his jizz shot into me.

I fell onto my back, gasping for air, while he fell on top of me, his sweat pouring off his sides onto my belly and hips. "Perhaps," he gulped, "we should forget about the reunion and just stay here."

"No," I whispered. "I want...I want to tell all those people who made fun of us to go fuck themselves."

Ollie rolled off me and flopped onto his back, his chest glistening with sweat. "Yeah," he said. "I know what you mean. Maybe afterward, though."

I thought about Kenji, Chad and Rhoda. What if...what if they wanted to... "Maybe," I said. "Let's see how the evening plays out."

****

I was in a deep sleep when Rhoda crept into my room and shook me ever so gently. "Come on, sleepy head," she said. "We have to get ready. We have a lot of people to impress and piss off."

I was too tired to laugh. I dragged myself into the shower in the hope that it would wake me up, shimmied into the black mini that Rhoda gave me, pulled on a pair of black panties, slipped into some four-inch heels and checked myself out in the mirror. My boobs were squeezed tight under the halter top of the dress, practically popping out from underneath the flimsy fabric. With my heels I was almost six feet tall, a height that was accentuated by my long legs protruding from the hem of my dress, a hem that barely covered my butt. Rhoda, despite being a few inches shorter than I, was equally as sexy and, with her green eyes and red hair, looked almost like a demon ready to seduce any man she chose.

So, with my hips snapping from side to side, Rhoda and I proceeded to the hotel ballroom, full of the confidence we needed to stare down any of our former tormenters.

It took less than a minute for one of them to show up to try to hit on us, that person being the former Captain of the football team. Of course, he didn't look like that anymore. Instead of a flat stomach he had one that hung over his belt. But he still had his swagger. "You must be here as a guest," he said with a smirk. "Otherwise, we'd have gotten to know each other in school, ya' know what I mean?"

"I know what you mean," Rhoda said. "But you were too self-absorbed to notice us. We graduated with you, asshole."

His eyes popped open. "I...I..."

"Yeah," I laughed. "Aye yai yai! Please leave us, okay? We have better things to do."

We giggled as he skulked away and disappeared into the crowd, but, for some reason, I got little satisfaction of dismissing him so rudely.

The next person who came up to us was Trish, the head of the cheerleaders, the girl that everyone wanted, the hot babe who was now...well...not so hot. "Hi, Patty," she said. "Hi, Rhoda. You two sure look good."

I swallowed hard to compose myself. "You, too," I said. She laughed. Trish laughed! "Right," she said. "A baby at eighteen, two marriages to complete assholes and a problem with anxiety driven eating-that defines me. But thank you for lying to me. I appreciate it. I always knew you two would turn out great."

Rhoda mumbled, "You...you did?"

Trish shrugged. "Sure. You were class President after all. That's why we picked on you. We were jealous of you. Well, good to see you. Maybe ten years from now I'll be able to catch up to you."

Rhoda and I stared at each other with our mouths opened. "I guess," I said, "this revenge thing may not be as fun as I thought."

"Yeah," Rhoda said. "So let's think of something else..."

That something else appeared in the form of Kenji. He was dressed all in black and looked quite sexy with his blond hair and all. I thought his eyes would pop out of his head when he saw Rhoda. "Is that really you," he asked, "Rhoda?"

"It is," she purred. "Like what you see?"

"I do," Kenji said. "But a slow song is playing. Care to dance, Patty?"

My heart was racing at the idea of feeling Kenji against me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressed up against him and whispered, "Yes." We didn't actually dance, but rather swayed to the music, never leaving Rhoda's side. Ten seconds into the music we started kissing, our tongues dueling, our hands sliding down each other's backs, our temperatures rising. Then, someone whispered, "May I cut in?"

Chad stood next to us, smiling. I knew Kenji would object, so I jumped in and said, "Yes. Kenji, you dance with Rhoda."

Kenji sulked a bit, but within seconds he and Rhoda were clasped as tightly as we had been. Chad and I wasted no time kissing, and my pussy wasted no time getting soaked when I whispered into his ear, "I can still feel you. I can still fell what we did."

"Christ," he muttered. "I've thought of nothing else since..."

Again my dance was interrupted, this time by Ollie who asked, "Can I cut in?" Chad nodded and slipped over to Rhoda who suddenly found herself locked in an embrace with him and Kenji. She didn't seem to mind, though-not in the least.

"The site of you on top of me," Ollie whispered into my ear, "will remain forever in my mind."

"God, Ollie," I moaned. "The thought of you..."

That's when I made my decision. I wanted to be with all three men and Rhoda again, so I decided that we'd all be together at the same time. I took Ollie by the hand, told him to wait with the other guys and dragged Rhoda aside. I took a deep breath and said, "I fucked all three of them in the past two days, each one...uniquely. I want to fuck them again, but not one at a time. Not even two at a time. Will you join us?"

"What," Rhoda stammered, "will I do?"

"You'll help," I said. "And then I'll help you?"

Rhoda closed her eyes and swallowed hard. "At the same time? All three?"

"Yes."

Rhoda wrapped her arms around me and pressed her hard tits into my body. "I am so ready for this."

****

The guys seemed a bit uncertain but when Rhoda and I undressed each other and started kissing, they all started to get undressed. What happened over the next few minutes is kind of a blur. Rhoda and I sucked each of the men's cocks at the same time, letting out lips brush when we reached the tip. When I sucked two at a time, she would concentrate on the other one, and then we'd switch. We'd face each other and stroke each other's pussies while hands roamed over our bodies, penetrating our tight holes. I waited until I was on the verge of an explosive orgasm to say, "Now."

I instructed Kenji to lay on his back and Chad to stand next to me. "I'm going to get on top of Kenji," I explained. "Then I'm going to suck Chad's cock. Ollie, you're going to fuck Rhoda for a while to get lubed and to get to the point of almost coming. But don't come! When you feel that sensation, you're going to fuck me in the ass. Then it'll be Rhoda's turn. She'll decide who does what. Are we all okay with this plan?"

I heard a lot of male mumbling. Rhoda giggled, flopped on the bed, spread her legs and wiggled her finger at Ollie. Within seconds her legs were over his shoulders and he was buried deep inside her. While I rode Kenji's thick prick and sucked Chad's dark cock, I peered at the puddle forming under Rhoda. I was pleased because I knew he would be totally slippery with her juices when it was time, and it was time!

"Ollie," I gasped. "Now. Do it now!"

"I'll help," Rhoda said. She grabbed Ollie's hand and led him behind me where, gently, she spread my cheeks. I yelped when he eased the head of his prick into me but, when pleasure consumed me, I took Chad completely into my throat.

"Oh my God," Rhoda gasped. "Their balls are gonna touch!"

Well, Rhoda's outburst seemed to send events into an orgasmic whirlwind. Ollie exploded as my muscle wrapped around his engorged prick, sending streams of jism deep inside me. Chad and Kenji, sensing Ollie's orgasm, came seconds later and I-I screamed as my own orgasm ripped at my insides, my shouts muffled by the penis banging against the back of my throat. I was paralyzed, my mind overcome by rippling waves of pleasure. Sweat poured off me and secretions out of me. I heard Rhoda whisper come with me and orgasmed again when Ollie exited my anus.

Kenji and Chad grew hard again, our sex rougher than it had been just before. I was insane with lust and so disappointed when Rhoda returned with Ollie. "My turn," she said. "I want Kenji in my ass, Chad in my pussy and Ollie in my mouth so you-you just stay with Kenji until I'm ready."