How to Have an Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I missed Chad's cock when it slid from between my lips, but I loved it when Kenji reached around me to massage my tits while he picked up the pace of our fucking. I was so upset when Rhoda called to us, but a deal was a deal. I led Kenji to her backside, spread her lily-white cheeks to give him access and watched as the impossible unfolded-as his huge cock struggled to enter Rhoda's pucker hole.

Rhoda howled! Or at least she tried to-her screams were muffled by Ollie's cock. They grew in intensity as he pressed deeper into her ass, reaching a high-pitched squeal that I thought would shatter all the mirrors in the room. When the guys grunted as they filled her with their cream, her squeals turned into moans. I almost passed out as yet another orgasm seized me, and orgasm caused by no physical contact, but just by the situation itself. I fell onto the bed gasping for air.

Soon the room was filled with naked bodies lying in random patterns, all of us trying to fill our lungs. Then Kenji said, "My wife is gonna be upset that she missed this."

I was stunned! "Excuse me?"

"She was a groupie when I met her," Kenji said. "Two guys at a time wasn't unusual, but three? She probably would have liked to join in."

"But...but you're gonna tell her?"

"Sure," he said. "Why not?"

Then Chad said, "Yeah. My wife, too. She figured that you all were still...pardon the expression...nerds, so she didn't want to come. Wait until I tell her."

"Mine, too," Ollie offered. "I guess we're all not the geeks we assumed we were."

I was in total and complete shock. I turned to Rhoda and asked, "You, too? What...what should I do."

"Boys," she said. "We had a great time, and we will again, but Patty and I have to talk."

****

I followed Rhoda's instructions to the letter. I called my husband and told him that, despite the fact that I missed them terribly, that he should drop the kids at my parents' house when he picked me up. The next morning, I put on the black halter dress Rhoda had given me. After all, it had hardly been worn and I was sure my husband would like it.

I got a lot of stares in the airport. A lot. At first I was uncomfortable being stared at, but then, on the plane, I was uncomfortable because my panties were soaked. It was all I could do not to touch myself in my seat, so I had use the lavatory a couple of times to get some relief.

My husband's eyes lit up when he saw me. "Rhoda let me have this," I said. "Do you like it?"

"Jesus," he gulped. "Yes."

I resisted sucking his cock on the ride home-I was afraid I'd be so excited that I would cause an accident. Once in the house, I commanded him to get naked and lie on the bed.

"I'm gonna leave this on for now," I said. Slipping my panties off, I crawled up the bed, kissing his thighs and licking his balls before swallowing as much of his stiff prick as I could. He raised his head and moaned, signaling to me that it was time for him to penetrate me. I hovered over him for a second and then, moving as slowly as I could, eased down onto his throbbing cock. Reaching behind my neck, I untied my dress and let it flutter to my waist. I bent over, dragged my breasts over my husband's face and whispered, "Feel good?"

"Fantastic," he groaned.

It was time. "Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you. Promise you won't get mad."

His eyes popped open. "Something...happened?"

"I've told you about Rhoda, right?"

"The nerdy redhead?"

As instructed by Rhoda, I took my husband's hands, slid them to my tits, closed my eyes and moaned. "She's not so nerdy anymore," I said. "In fact, she...she's had a boob job."

He tried to concentrate on what I was telling him, but the increased speed of his penetration told me that he was focused on me, and that's what I needed. "Well, she and I got high and...mmmm, you feel so good." I leaned backward, holding my hands on top of his, forcing him to come with me until we were in a sitting position.

"We got high," I continued, "and I felt them. Then she felt mine and we...we kissed."

"Jesus," he hissed.

I leaned backward until he was on top of me with my legs wrapped around his back. "Then," I said, "then we had sex."

"What!"

"We had sex, honey. Please don't be mad. It just happened."

He tried to get free of me, but I held his body firmly between my legs. "Are you telling me that...that you prefer women...that you're..."

I smothered him with kisses, whispering, "No. No, baby. I love your cock. I love it in my mouth, in my pussy and, if you forgive me, I'd love to feel it in my ass."

He started to shake, mumbling, "Oh my God."

"But," I said, "before you do that, I have to tell you that I invited her here. She's coming in two weeks."

"But," he stammered, "Why?"

"I want...no, I need you to fuck her. I cheated on you and you have to fuck her to make things even."

"Are you crazy?"

"I'll leave you alone if you want," I said. Then, as Rhoda told me to do, I squeezed a tear out of my eye. "Or, if you prefer, you can...you can fuck her while she eats my pussy. You can even fuck me in the ass while she eats my pussy. Or you eat her pussy while she..."

"Jesus, Patty," he gulped. "Are you sure?"

"I want this for us. I want to see your cock in her mouth. I want to see your cock in every hole she has. Will you do it?"

He hesitated ever so slightly. "Okay. If you want me to..."

"Do it," I cried. "Lift me up and fuck my butt. Do it!"

Our plan worked perfectly. While I was bent in half being ravaged by my husband, while his prick was sending vicious waves of pleasure racing through me, while I was still in the throes of orgasm after feeling his cum shoot into me, I was already planning our next moves.

Two weeks later Rhoda, my husband and I spent an entire weekend in the bedroom. She was the one who suggested that we visit her and her husband in California and my husband, without batting an eyelash, agreed.

He doesn't know it yet, but we dweebs and geeks have another reunion scheduled for Jamaica exactly one year from now. All the husbands and wives will be there. The combinations are endless! Who'd have thought that a high school reunion could be so much fun!