How to Have Anal Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,202 Followers

"Not to the normal person. But I've seen enough patients over the past decade to understand human reactions. Some women hate the doctor's office, and for good reason. Some are indifferent. And some secretly wish they could be ravished here, by a hot doctor."

Morgan planted her feet on the floor, dropped the robe, and stood naked, completely unashamed of her body.

"Let's begin," she said.

For the first time, he cracked a seductive smile. "A wonderful idea. You have a marvelous figure. It's unprofessional for me to say that, but I can make an exception for you."

"I promise I won't report you for that comment," she said. "But only if you promise not to tell anyone that you've fucked me in the ass."

"You have a deal, Ms. Whitfield."

As if on cue, the door open and Morgan froze in terror. In a flash, she wondered if it was an overzealous nurse or patient, who had no respect for privacy. Instead, it was someone all too familiar.

CJ poked her head in the room! Then she covertly entered and shut the door behind her.

"Sorry I'm late," CJ said. "I had to wait until the nurses were distracted before I could join the fun."

Morgan made no effort to conceal her nudity. "What the heck?"

"Did you think I was actually going to miss the main attraction?"

CJ put her purse on a chair, but not before taking out a small camera.

"You're taking pictures?" Morgan seethed.

"Only of your anus. Penetration too. No face pics."

Morgan shot a death glare at the doctor.

"Don't look at me," he said. "I had nothing to do with this."

Morgan sighed.

"It's your call," he said to both ladies. "How should we proceed?"

Morgan threw her hands in the air, giving the whatever gesture. "We're all here. And both of you are looking at my naked body. We might as well."

"Sounds good to me," CJ smiled.

Richard maintained his respectable demeanor. "Ms. Whitfield, I'm going to need you to bend over now. This will be as painless, and as effortless as possible. You will enjoy it more if you relax."

"Please take your time. I just don't want it to be painful."

Morgan turned around and showed them her bare ass. It was immediately clear that she was a bit short to be bent over the examination table where she could be fucked in the ass. Richard pushed over a small stool for her. She stood on it, leaned forward and rested her forearms on the bed, facing the wall. Now her ass was perfectly aligned with his crotch.

"A bit wider, please," he said.

Morgan rolled her eyes and spread her feet further apart, knowing her delicate anus would be exposed to the spectators.

She could sense CJ taking pictures with her camera. Sure enough, she turned her head and saw her roommate doing just that. CJ had moved closer so she could point the camera directly between Morgan's butt cheeks.

"Hmmm... light brown," CJ noted, focusing the lens to snap highly intimate photos. "It's darker than the shade of your nipples."

"Thanks for the observation," Morgan scoffed.

Then Morgan felt large, strong hands touch and rub her butt. It was a light caress that covered her cheeks completely.

"Just relax," he said. "I'm easing you into this. It's only a massage."

"Okay, I can handle that. I'm actually enjoying it so far."

A subtle moan escaped her lips as he pressed harder, digging his fingers deeper into the muscles of her rear. It felt amazing. It went on for several moments, and Morgan wished that every doctor's appointment was this enjoyable.

"Morgan, I'm going to lubricate my finger," the doctor said. "Then I'm going to insert it inside your anus."

Although Morgan's asshole was spread by the physician's fingers, it involuntarily clenched at the mere mention of penetration.

"How cute!" CJ proclaimed. "It's winking at us!"

Morgan exhaled. "Thanks for noticing. Please, let's get on with it."

The doctor didn't bother putting on gloves when he opened a small packet of lubricant and coated the tip of his index finger. With one hand, he pulled Morgan's left ass cheek to the side. Using his other hand, he pressed his index finger against the tip of her tight brown anus.

"Try to relax," he said. "Otherwise it may be a bit uncomfortable at first."

Richard began by slowly rubbing her anus in a clockwise motion. Despite her apprehension, Morgan felt herself begin to relax. Then Richard pushed his finger tip inside the closed hole, causing Morgan to gasp.

CJ dutifully continued to snap pictures of this erotic event, which caused Morgan to become even more flustered.

"I just made it through your external anal sphincter. It's clear that you've never successfully had anal sex. You're tight, and every additional centimeter I claim causes you to squirm more and more. It's quite enticing to me."

Richard's voice was beginning to sound a bit strained. Morgan noticed the change in his tone and was proud that he found her asshole alluring.

"Well, thank goodness for that," Morgan managed to moan as Richard let her adjust to the new sensation.

So far, this seemed much more enjoyable than the night her ex-boyfriend shoved his cock straight in, without any type of preparation. Richard's finger rotated to the left and then to the right. Morgan felt her delicate hole ease as the pressure from his finger massaged the inside of her tight rim. He began to pull back and push forward with the finger, never deeper than the internal sphincter.

"Morgan, you're doing very well. I'm going a bit deeper now, and this is where deep breathing will be helpful. The internal anal sphincter is generally a bit more resistant to penetration. I've prepared it by rubbing firmly. Now, it's time to move forward. On the count of three, I will insert my finger through that ring of muscle."

Morgan tried not to tense as she heard, "One, two, three." As the last word was uttered, she felt a strange, sharp sensation deep inside her rectum. It was neither painful, nor enjoyable. She felt the finger swivel and suddenly a wave of pleasure coursed through her body, causing her to whimper.

She briefly turned her head, positive that CJ was having a field day with the camera. Indeed, the girl was snapping photos and had a huge grin on her face.

"Morgan, his finger is all the way up your ass!" CJ exclaimed.

"Morgan, are you ok?" Richard questioned.

Morgan tried to fight it, but looked back to see Richard's face as he had his finger up her butt. They locked eyes and Morgan instantly became hungry for more, as she saw the look of unadulterated lust in Richard's eyes.

"Yes, Doctor. I think... I'm... ready for more." Morgan could hardly believe the words that she had spoken.

But it was true. It felt good to have a finger in her ass, maybe it would feel better to accept something even bigger. Like a cock, maybe? She was fairly certain she could take something that size. But could she handle an ass pounding? That was the big question.

"Morgan, I'm going to insert the anoscope to loosen you further. It won't hurt, but it may feel a bit uncomfortable at first."

Richard slowly removed his finger, as he continued to spin from side to side. He spent a great deal of time at the rim before he pulled out completely. Morgan's ass suddenly felt empty and it wasn't a good feeling. She looked back again to see Richard pick up the probe from the metal table. He put a healthy amount of lube on it, and looked up at Morgan. She nodded her approval.

"This will make it easier for you to accept my cock," he said firmly. "Anything of similar shape can be used. Dildos and vibrators are great. I know that you and CJ won't have any problems with that."

Morgan blushed, knowing that her masturbation secret was out. But the fact that Richard was so competent in his field made Morgan feel at ease.

The white plastic probe was lowered to her rectum, and Morgan could feel that it was cold. Pressure built at her crinkled opening as it moved forward. Richard talked her through the breach of her internal and external sphincters. He was right, it didn't hurt at all.

Richard slowly pulled the probe out of Morgan's ass when it was done.

"Is it normal for a female patient to have a wet pussy during this exam?" CJ asked.

The doctor laughed. "For some women, it's a turn-on. You were pretty wet, CJ. But I must say, Morgan is catching up. I guess I'm doing something right if I'm making her this moist."

"Just get on with it," Morgan interjected defensively.

She couldn't believe that she was actually enjoying being naked and having her anal cavity probed by a stranger, while CJ took pictures.

She heard him unzip his pants and knew CJ grinning from ear to ear. Then she heard the doctor pull down his pants.

"Is this the part where you fuck me?" Morgan asked, facing the wall.

"Yes, it is. Sure you're up for this?"

Morgan rested her face on the examination bed. "Ready as I'll ever be."

Her heart nearly skipped a beat as she felt the tip of his erection press against her lubricated and pre-stretched anus. She appreciated the warm skin of a cock, after having a cold probe in her ass.

He used his fingers to push the tip of his dick inside her anal ring. She gasped as the difference in size became noticeable. He pulled out a bit and eased back in further. The process was repeated as she adjusted to the fullness inside her needy hole.

Richard gave Morgan plenty of encouragement. "You're doing so well. That's it. I'm about to move past your internal sphincter. Almost there."

Morgan suddenly found herself being penetrated by the good doctor's very large dick. She grabbed the paper on the table, not from pain, but from pleasure. She had never felt this full before, even though she'd taken some pretty big cocks in her pussy. This felt so different, so naughty, so... right.

"Holy shit Morgan! You did it!" CJ was beside herself with excitement. "You took his whole cock straight up your ass! I'm taking more pictures now. You won't even believe it."

Morgan controlled her breathing enough to sputter, "Thanks for the observation."

The doctor once again assumed control of the room by pulling at Morgan's hips, so she'd be in the perfect position for sodomy. His cock retreated from her rectal canal. She was left with a strange hollow feeling even though the tip of his cock was still gripped by her snug anus.

But then he gave Morgan what she wanted by slowly pushing his stiff erection back into her narrow rectum. She gasped audibly as her rectal passage was filled once again.

"You have so many nerve endings here," the doctor said, his own sexual arousal made it difficult for him to speak. "That's why you're enjoying this."

"I...I ... never said that I was enjoying it."

He gave her pussy a quick touch and felt the undeniable wetness. "No? You're not? Are you sure?"

Of course, he already knew the answer to that. The tone in his voice was playful, yet also challenging. Without a doubt, she couldn't dispute her body's reaction. How could she? The wetness between her legs said it all.

"Just, please keep going," she sputtered. "I... don't want... to keep you from your... work."

"Morgan, we're right on schedule for a physical exam."

The in-and-out process was repeated. Slowly, he withdrew his cock, before gently thrusting it back in her tight channel. Each time, Morgan gasped. And each time, she was stimulated by the stretch on her rectal area. The doctor was right; she had previously been unaware of these nerve endings and the magic they worked.

All her adult life, her body had been used to the same sexual sensations. Kissing was heaven for her lips. Her sensitive pink nipples rejoiced when enveloped by a warm mouth. To feel a warm tongue suck her labia and clitoris was divine. And of course, until today, nothing was better than being fucked in her pussy.

But this intense awakening was so far out of her wheelhouse that she felt a hint of regret that she had never experienced anal before. The doctor's pace increased, causing her body to rock on the medical bed.

While being sodomized, she listened to the lewd sound of her lubricated ass accepting Richard's large cock. It almost made her laugh to think that the noise came from her most private of areas. A woman's asshole isn't supposed to make that kind of sound, she thought amusingly to herself. But it did, and all three of them heard it clearly.

"How does it feel?" he asked, between deep breaths, continuing his thrusts into her rectal area. "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

She moaned deeply, "I'm fine... perfect. Please don't stop."

"Can you handle more speed?"

Morgan laid her face down, letting it all go. "Yes, if it means I'll have one of those anal orgasms CJ told me about."

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem."

He continued owning her tiny asshole. His quickened pace betrayed the fact that he craved this. The truth was, both of them ached for this deviant sexual act. Morgan had always wondered what good anal sex felt like, and now she knew. It was fucking amazing.

Soon the pressure in Morgan's ass went from being merely pleasurable to something else entirely. She felt a rolling sensation in her pelvis that usually meant an orgasm was in the works. But this time it felt different. It was concentrated further back, beyond her pussy. As a ball of energy built in that forbidden area, it was almost too much for her. When the eruption took place, it was both mind blowing and physically crippling. She cried out as her legs gave way and she clawed at the paper, shredding it completely.

The myth of the anal orgasm had become a reality.

"Oh my God, Morgan!" CJ squealed. "You just came on Richard's cock!"

Morgan knew that CJ had continued to take pictures of the whole encounter, and she was glad. CJ was right; this was like winning the lottery... the butt lottery. She tried to slow her breathing and recover from her massive anal orgasm.

Richard continued to exhibit perfect control during their butt fuck session. Even when it was clear that he was at the point of orgasm, he never gave Morgan more than she could handle during her first sodomy.

"Morgan, I'm going to cum now," Richard whispered, still in control.

Suddenly, he stilled and Morgan could feel his cock pulsating inside her ass. She knew that he was shooting a load of hot cum up her rectum. Though it was beyond exciting, it felt strange. It was almost like he was lubricating her from deep within. It made her feel even fuller, and she smiled in delight.

When he was done, he caught his breath and rested his hands on her lower back, with his cock still buried in her rectum.

"Well, how did you enjoy your first foray into medical sex?" he asked, while his cock softened.

Morgan turned her head. "Medical sex? Is that an official term you learned in med school? It would be a great title for your book."

"I already have a title," he said. "How to Have Anal Sex."

His cum and lubricant covered penis slid out, and Morgan was abruptly left with a gaping asshole. But that wasn't the end of it. Richard used both hands to hold her butt cheeks apart. Morgan saw why.

CJ was kneeling down. The camera focused on a picture perfect image of Morgan's newly christened asshole as cum dripped out of it.

***

Morgan sunbathed alone. She laid flat across the grass, on her back. She wore sunglasses, but other than that, she was totally nude. By now, she had already become used to the freedom and exposure. Backyard nudity was nothing to her at this point. Her legs were widely spread and her pussy faced the sun.

Her asshole still was sore from the rough anal fucking she had received a few minutes ago. And she could still sense the lubricant dripping from her asshole. She had cum earlier, more than once, but Richard hadn't.

In the background, she heard the sounds of CJ's wild moans and groans. No doubt, wicked things were happening to that girl's ass. When CJ's vocal expressions came to an end, Morgan felt nothing but envy. CJ's final and loudly decadent grunt implied there was much to be envious about.

Morgan finished up her weekend tanning session and mustered the strength to head back inside. She remained barefoot and naked going to the living room.

Richard was laying back on the couch. CJ was playfully sprawled across the living room carpet, breathing heavily. Both were totally naked and sweaty.

Normally there were cupholders, magazines, and a remote control on the living room table. This time, there were different containers of anal lube, sex toys, and a camera to take more pictures for the e-book.

"Well you two look freshly fucked," Morgan joked, with her hands on her hips.

"Did you want another turn?" he asked playfully.

"I would, but my ass is too sore thanks to you."

He nodded and smiled. "Good, because you two ladies have worn me out."

CJ came back to life. "Speaking of turns, who's on cleanup duty today? I forget."

"Me, I think," Morgan said.

Richard and CJ both agreed that today's clean up duty would require additional effort, because it was just one of those days...

Without wasting time, Morgan casually got down on her knees in between Richard's legs, and took a good look at his flaccid penis. When soft, it was not intimidating. It looked nothing like the hard, throbbing organ which had been menacing their assholes for the past two weeks. Lubrication and cum covered the soft cock.

Morgan bent forward and wrapped her mouth around his manhood. After closing her lips, she sucked, licked, slurped and bobbed. In an instant, her mouth was covered with an orgasmic flavor explosion. She felt his cock twitch, but knew it wouldn't come back to life; not after the fucking he gave each of them.

It only took a short series of sucks and licks before all the cum had been devoured from Richard's penis. But the clean up wasn't done yet. CJ positioned herself on the couch; her knees remained on the floor, her arms on the seat cushion.

"The real mess is in my ass," CJ said, wiggling her butt at Morgan. "Most of the cum shot all the way inside."

"Just my luck."

Morgan repositioned herself in front of CJ's presented ass. Carefully, she spread her roommate's butt cheeks and put her tongue inside the cum filled channel. Morgan did her duty and slurped everything that leaked out.

"And that," CJ said, enjoying the tongue in her ass, "Is how you have anal sex."

Morgan kissed her friend's butt. "I concur."

The anal fuck session ended with Morgan bending down to gently bite CJ's labia, making her scream with laughter. It was a playful bite which conveyed, 'And that's for getting me hooked on anal sex, you evil bitch.' They all laughed, naked and exhausted, while the ladies relished their sore assholes.

The End

Special thanks to SueDanym, Medical Doctor by day... writer/editor of kinky literature by night. Her technical additions were much appreciated.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.