How to Heal a Broken Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that the lips of her sex would be bright pink and puffy, engorged with her arousal and her shyness at being poised on the table on her hands and knees. She knew her sex would be exposing her eagerness in full glory: wet and wanton. She knew that if she continued to get teased her sex would begin to drip its wetness, her thighs becoming slick and slippery. She shuddered at the thought of what she looked like to him and her hips moved in a quivering half circle.

His hand slid out from underneath her shirt and then both his hands were gripping her hips. She felt him lean forward and then she could feel the warm of his breath approaching near her ass. She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt his tongue lick across the red-hot flesh that he had spanked. "Let your hips be still. I love to see you rocking your hips as if you are a slut in heat but I can't lick you like that." His whispers slid across her flesh and she willed herself to be still. She moaned from deep within her throat, he was licking a trail across her ass cheek and was getting dangerously close to her shy puckered hole.

His strong hands grabbed each of her ass cheeks. He pushed and prodded his fingertips into her skin to pull the flesh away, exposing her anus. She automatically buckled in nervousness and tensed up. He coaxed her with nonsense murmurs and soft kisses across her cheeks. She settled down and felt his tongue starting to get closer and closer to her asshole. She couldn't deny how hot it made her feel and she could feel her sex between her legs so warm and heavy, the wetness starting to spread onto her thighs.

Very slowly his tongue slid down the hollow and licked gently across her puckered hole. His tongue felt so warm as he went back and forth licking her asshole and gripping his fingers in her cheeks to spread her open even wider.

His hair was brushing against her thighs now as he leaned in even closer and let the tip of his tongue works its way into her anus. "Oh god..." she moaned out. She was aroused and very aware of how wet her arousal was. She could smell the scent of her sex in the air. Her hips began to slowly swivel in circles, urging him to continue rimming her.

He was leaning forward against the table with his face pressed against her ass and his tongue working its way inside her. He was tonguing her hole then pulling out to lick and kiss gently around the tight opening. He released her right cheek from his hand and slid his arm underneath, then through her bent legs, his fingertips finding her dripping sex. His fingers slid slowly from her sex up to her mound, barely grazing her clit. She was moaning and crying out nonsense as his tongue swirled in her asshole and his fingertips tickled her wet folds.

She felt all the muscles in her body clench and tighten. This was the first sign of her body approaching orgasm. Soon her skin would break out in a hint of sweat, her breath would catch deep in her throat, and she'd be reduced to a quivering lump of flesh, connected only to her clit and cunt. She'd make raspy moans that sounded like trapped screams and her sighs would be loud and jagged. She hadn't felt the approach of an orgasm in over months. Not since...him. She squeezed her eyes shut and forced the image of his face to fade away into blackness. Fuck. You. Her hips began to rock and swivel. Just as she predicted, she felt her skin take on the slick coolness of glazed sweat. "Oh god, yes!" she couldn't help it, the words tumbled out of her mouth and in front of her she clasped her hands in fists, bearing down for the orgasm that she knew would rack her body.

She felt his teeth nip at a cleft of flesh near her asshole and then he pulled his hands away, she could hear the rustle of his clothes stepping away from the table. She automatically let out a strangled sigh of disappointment. She turned around to look over her shoulder at him standing a few feet away. He raised his eyebrows at her. "How badly do you want this orgasm?" He folded his hands casually across his chest.

Her head fell forward in defeat and she turned to face the wall again. She knew this was all part of the game, the buildup of pleasure and torture. Sometimes sex was so complicated. Oh, all in theory it was easy but here it was being so fuckin complicated again. The cool air on her exposed wet flesh made her shudder and that bodily sensation brought her back into the moment, appeasing her frustration slightly. It was just bad timing. She felt as if not just her sex but also her heart had recently been swatted back and forth, some sick male game of amusement. She was tired of feeling let down. Tired of feeling used up. Tired of her broken heart. She just wanted to fuck it away. Feel it wash out of her in the rush of an orgasm.

"I..." her voice wavered slightly. She turned her head over her shoulder again so that she wasn't speaking to the wall. She had more resolve than this. It's just sex. A game that she can't afford to lose. "I want to cum...very badly...very fuckin badly. Please make me cum." She rotated her hips slowly in a circle and tried to ignore the heaviness of the silence. He was watching her with a slight smile across his face but he wasn't moving. Her head fell forward to face the wall again and she shifted her weight and...ah, fuck it. She could do better than this. Her hand unclenched from the edge of the table and slowly she bought it up between her thighs. He wanted to play stoic bored master? Well, she knew how to at least get a reaction from him. Her fingers played over her wet outer lips and defiantly her finger slid upwards to circle over her clit.

Immediately she heard his weight hit against the table and then it was the slap of his hand ricocheting off her soft ass. "How dare you touch yourself!?" he scolded her and pulled her hand away from her clit but she could hear the strangled amusement in his voice. He knew her well. He spanked her a couple more times, hard enough to lurch her forwards against the table and she felt the pleasure building up low in her stomach again.

Roughly his hand slid between her thighs purposely pinching the tender flesh where her thigh met her groin. "You will cum when I tell you to," he bent two fingertips and deftly pinched her clit, causing her chest to bow low against the table, her breasts mashed into the hard surface. His fingertips remained clenched around her most sensitive nub of flesh and to both her horror and darkest desire he began to pull on her clit, dragging the surrounding flesh and tugging on it. It hurt. She cried from the pain and then his fingers released her tender flesh and slowly his fingertips circled over the tip of her clit bringing dizzying sensation back into her body. She was still crying out from the contrasting shock of the sensations.

He released her clit and she felt his fingertips mashing between her outer lips. Slowly two of his fingertips began to explore the wet entrance of her cunt. "Oh god," she sighed as the tip of one of his fingers just barely slid up into her. She felt his other hand sliding back up her ass and parting her cheeks to rub her asshole which was still moist from his tongue and her arousal.

"So very wet," he murmured and she felt his weight lean across her back. Without warning he shoved 3 of his fingers into her tight cunt. She cried out and his fingers worked their way inside her up to their knuckles. He clenched his fingers inside her and racked them in a circle, stretching her cunt. "You will cum now. On my hand," and he fucked his fingers deeper inside her, nearly stretching her to the point of pain and throwing her body forward against the table.

She closed her eyes and all she could hear was the wet sloshing of his fingers thrusting in and out of her. Her cunt was on fire. She usually needed to warm up more to penetration and so her pussy burned from the sensation of being stretched so harshly. Ah, but she loved a good pussy pounding and his deft fingers knew just the right places to internally rub. Her hips met the movement of his hands and she was aware of her juices leaking around his fingertips. Oh god. She was so close again. Her body had already been here and it didn't take long for the orgasm to take over her. She screamed out as all the muscles of her body contracted...and contracted...contracted...and still she felt her internal muscles tighten around his fingers. He gripped her ass tighter with his other hand and his fingertip parted her asshole. Fuck it all away. She squeezed her eyes closed even tighter and let out a squeal of pleasure as the first inch of his fingertip slid into her clenched asshole while her hips rotated against the fingers jammed into her pussy. She came with a loud scream as the contractions of her body finally gave way to the surrender of climax followed by a soft sigh and then a loud laugh. She fell forward against the table and was still laughing as he removed both sets of fingers from within her orifices.

The weight of the table bowed and creaked as she felt him pull his weight forward and swinging his legs behind him so that he was on all fours his face nearly level with her own cheek pressed against the table. "You needed that," and it wasn't very romantic but it made her smile as he wiped his wet fingers across her face smearing her juices across her cheek.

"I did. Yes. Thank you," and she lifted her head up to look at him. His fingertips reached out and parted her lips rubbing against her teeth. She opened her mouth and he slid his wet fingers into her mouth and she tasted herself coated on him.

She sucked his fingers, swishing her tongue in-between the webbed separation of his fingers. She let her teeth graze against his calloused skin and he moaned in appreciation. He lowered his fingers out of her mouth and she looked up at him. "You know...now that that's out of my system I'd love to repay the favor..." she pulled herself to her knees, tugged her skirt back over her thighs, and began to slide her hands down his chest tugging on the hem of his shirt.

"Uh-uh," he shook his head sternly and removed her hands. "Only when I tell you to." He pushed her away and he slid off the table and stood back up on his feet. "Take off your top," he commanded.

She leaned into her bent knees and slowly slid her hands under the slinky material of her top. Inch by inch she exposed the flesh of her torso until her bare breasts were being exposed to his eyes. She closed her eyes as the material slipped over her head and she threw it down to the floor with an enthusiastic toss of her hair.

"Play with your nipples."

Her fingertips tugged at her erect nipples and she coyly smiled at the sight of his erection straining against his pants. It was fun to kneel proudly on the table like this facing him with her face instead of her exposed ass.

"Lick your fingers."

She slid one finger slowly between her lips and made a real show of licking it with just the tip of her tongue before sucking the entire length of the digit into her mouth and massaging it with her tongue.

"Use it to pinch your nipples."

She released her finger and rubbed some salvia between her two fingertips before pinching her first nipple.

"Lick your other finger and pinch that nipple."

She did as she said now pinching both nipples with pleasantly moist fingers.

He began to back away from the dining room. "Don't you move...anything" he told her before turning his back and walking away.

She watched him leave. She kept her fingertips locked around her nipples although she released them slightly. Her pussy was starting to tingle again.

She waited a few minutes and began to get bored. She loosened her fingers more, shifted her hips and thought about how empty her cunt felt. She heard his feet moving lightly against the floorboards and she pinched her nipples tighter and raised her head to watch him return into the dining room.

He was carrying something metal and wiry in his hands. She drew her breath in and met his gaze wide-eyed. "So you're fingers don't get tired," and he opened up his fists to confirm her original thought: he was holding nipple clamps hung together on a chain.

She had seen them before but had never actually used them. His hands were pulling her hands away from her breasts and now his big calloused hands were mauling and rubbing at her flesh. He bent his head forward and digging his fingers into her round breast his mouth parted and he began to tongue her nipple. She moaned and tried to press herself farther into his mouth and hands.

He pulled away and pinched open the clamp watching as her eyes widened in nervousness. "Take a deep breath," Her mouth opened but she hardly felt any air go in as he closed the clamp around the tip of her erect nipple, pinching it painfully between the rubbery grips. She struggled to remember how to breath again as his head bent down and he took her other nipple in past his wet lips, tonguing the nub of flesh. Her trapped nipple felt like it would burst with pain. But she felt the moisture creeping down her thighs. His warm mouth pulled away leaving her shuddering from what she knew was to come next. "Another deep breath," he warned her and she cried out again as her other nipple was bit with the clamp.

He took a few steps away from the table. "Come down," he motioned with his hands waving mildly. She carefully swung her legs around the edge of the table and slowly used her hands as leverage to lower her feet back down to the ground. Even the slightest of movements seemed to tug on the clamps holding her erect nipples captive. They stung like a bitch...it was a sharp pain that seemed to send every nerve of her body on fire. She felt hyper sensitive.

"Kneel," he commanded her and she slowly lowered herself to her knees pressed against the floor in front of him. Her gaze was eye-level with his crotch. She watched him slowly began to undo his belt. His pants quickly dropped to the floor. He slid his underwear down slowly and his hard cock happily bounced out. She felt herself grow wetter between her thighs. The pain of nipple clamps aside, she loved this game.

He held his erection in one hand while his other hand reached out to grab her chin bringing her face forward. He stopped once her mouth was about an inch away from his cock, close enough for her to smell the musky earthy scent of his masculine odor but not close enough for her tongue to slip past her lips and taste him. She loved the look of the droplet of precum already glistening on the tip of his cock. She was hungry and how long had it been since she had tasted another cock? Ugh. Months. That fuckin heartbreaker bastard.

He moved forwards and still holding himself in his hand began to rub the head of his cock over her face, sliding it across her cheeks that were still smeared with her wetness from his fingers. He even let the head of his cock dance over her nose. Finally he lowered it to her lips and she parted them slightly so that just the tip of her tongue could taste his sweet saltiness. Mmm, she moaned deep within her throat and he parted her lips farther with his cock and let it slide the first few inches into her mouth. She opened her jaw wider to comfortably accommodate his thickness and she let her tongue dart along the underside of his cock.

He released his hand from his cock and with one hand on the back of her neck he guided her mouth forcing her to further suck on his hard length. She choked slightly as his head began to press the back of her throat and still there were more inches to go. His other hand dropped down by the side of his body and she lowered her gaze and through the veil of his dark pubic hair she watched his hand reach out to touch the chain that her nipple clamps were attached to. Without warning he fucked himself deeper into her mouth, forcing her to gag on his cock, and at the same time he tugged on the chain. She gasped and choked again around his cock as the pain flooded her nipples. Damn things felt like they were about to be ripped off!

"Feels good on my cock when you moan and try to cry out," he murmured using the hand on the back of her head to delicately stroke her hair. Her mouth was so filled with his cock and in combination with the stinging pain in her nipples her eyes filled up with tears and began to leak down. She wasn't crying, merely just automatic reaction to the intensity of what her body was being put through. Part of her loved it. A large part of her. Her thighs were sticky wet with her arousal and she loved the feel of a hard cock fucking her mouth and throat.

He continued to fuck himself in and out of her mouth, tugging here and there on the chain controlling her nipple clamps so that she'd moan and cry out around the thickness of his cock. He'd push force his length deeper in her mouth and she'd sputter and gag and he'd punish her with a harsher tug on her nipples by jerking the chain and holding it taunt away from her body. She was dizzy from the torture of it all. Just when she thought that she couldn't possibly handle any further assault on her nipples and throat he pulled his cock out of her mouth, slapped it against her face with a trail of wet spongy slickness and then shoved it back into her mouth pressing down hard on the back of her head. "I'm going to cum...don't miss a drop" he yelled out and her tongue furiously sloshing back and forth, one more thrust into the back of her mouth and she felt the ribbons of his cum shooting down her throat. He held his cock in her mouth like that. He was still cumming and she moaned and squirmed as her throat automatically convulsed to swallow his thick load.

He pulled out of her mouth and she automatically fell forward against his lower stomach, breathing heavily, sputtering as her esophagus remembered unencumbered airway. He held her with his hands loosely tangled up in her hair, his chest rising and falling heavily. He pulled her away and guided his cock back to her lips motioning for her to lick it clean. Her tongue dipped out and slowly began to lick the remaining thick cum clinging to his partially erect cock. She savored the taste of his salty cum, licking her lips and circling her tongue around in her mouth.

Dazed, she realized that she had just barely almost forgotten about the searing pain being delivered to her nipples. She looked down at the clamps attached to her nipples, curiously noting the dramatic shade of red that her abused nipples had turned. As if reading her thoughts, he looked down at her nipples too. She cringed as he moved his hands, thinking he might deliver another tongue on the chain but instead he held her by her arms and gently helped her up to her feet. As she tried to stand up too quickly and the room started to tilt she realized that she did need the hand that he was offering her. Sex and pain—what an energy rush. She wondered if their scene together was almost over.

He stroked his fingers over the crest of her hand then drew her in close for a kiss. Pulling away he slid his hands over her hips and started to tug on her skirt, drawing it down to her ankles and then helping her step out of it. Nope, guess the play wasn't over. She felt her heart start to flutter. Seriously, how much more could she handle?

Suddenly without the skirt she began to feel even more exposed. She had crouched on her hands and knees before him on the table, her entire sex and anus exposed intimately to him and though that skirt had been rolled up around her stomach the entire time it still felt like a shield of sorts. Now she was literally naked save for the damn nipple clamps and chain.

He tugged lightly on her arm and motioned to the dining room table in front of them. "On the table again" he commanded to her using his knuckles to rap lightly on the tabletop surface. She swallowed hard and willed her tired legs to move and he helped hoist her back up onto the table. She let her bum slide against the smooth surface, sitting silently with her legs hanging off the side and watching him wearily. He regarded her with amusement.