How to Heal a Broken Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie back. Keep your ass on the edge of the table. Offer your pussy to me."

The last of his words made her close her eyes and shudder. She leaned backwards and used her elbows to slowly bring her back flat against the tabletop. She scooted forward a bit and let her legs fall open to the side knowing again that every inch of her pussy was being intimately exposed. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her body even more forwards so that her pelvis was resting right against the edge of the table leaving her with the sensation that she might fall forward.

Her head was resting flat against the table, starring at the ceiling. Ceiling observing was a popular pastime in sex. Not to indicate that she was bored at all, in fact she was completely alive with sensory stimulation and that frightful dose of adrenaline induced hyper awareness and sensitivity. She tried to soothe herself with the stark blank whiteness of the ceiling.

Still, she jumped when she felt his fingertips part the lips of her sex. His fingertips felt wet; he must have moistened them with saliva. He started to massage the inner lips of her cunt, tracing them up and down but stopping just short of her clit. Oh god. She started to moan. Barely there touches always did it for her. She knew that if he used that same light feathery sweeping motion across her clit that she'd cum in an instant. Hell, she might fall off the damn table in the throes of an orgasm if he did that.

His fingertips stayed dancing lightly over the path of her inner lips and she couldn't keep still, she felt her clit twitch. He pulled his hands off of her and she moaned and cried out, desperately wanting the sensations to come back. She felt something warm and moist against her inner thighs and her thighs automatically buckled, oh god, yes it was his the warmth of his breathe! His mouth was between her thighs. Like warm wet velvet his tongue reached out and she felt his tongue trace the path of her inner lips. She was moaning and crying out. Her chest heaving up and down and causing the damn nipple clamps to send waves of pain through out her but she didn't care. There was nothing in the world that compared to a good pussy licking and he knew how to use his tongue. Use his tongue and drive her wild.

His tongue finally brushed its tip against her clit and she arched her back in pleasure. "I'm going to suck on your clit until you cum. As soon as you think you are going to cum I want you to pull off your nipple clamps. Raise your hands right now and keep them against the clamps. Don't hesitate when you feel the point of no return."

All she could do was dumbly nod her head and she wasn't even sure if he could see that with the way she was pressed flat against the table. She raised her hands and touched them to the metal clamps and her burning nipples.

Again she felt his tongue tenderly licking her clit and he flattened his tongue out and closed his lips around the bud of her sex, creating suction in his mouth and eagerly slurping on her sex. Her back arched again and she was getting ready to pull off the clamps...any second now...any second...any fucking second! Her nipples felt like they were going to burst along with the muscular tension building in her cunt. She cried out as she felt his teeth lightly graze the hood of her clit, nudging the head of her clit to be even more exposed. Yes, oh god, yes, so close. The tip of his velvet tongue licked in a circular motion against her clit and everything in her body tightened up, her back ferociously lurching off the table. Oh god, she pulled the nipple clamps off and screamed as the blood rushed back into her nipples simultaneously as the muscles in her cunt let off and released their contractions...over and over again the walls of her cunt seemed to be thudding inside of her from the contractions...all she could see was blackness, squeezing her eyes shut even tighter and riding out the wave of pain and pleasure. It felt good. It felt so fuckin good.

The orgasm subsided and she almost wanted to cry...her thighs felt like they were molten liquid and still there was a fire burning inside her cunt and in the tips of her red swollen nipples.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he said pulling her hips even farther off the edge of the table.

She thought she was rendered speechless but still a whimper escaped past her lips. Distantly she heard the noises of foil ripping and knew that he was unwrapping a condom and then sheathing it over his cock. She trusted him. She felt the head of his cock bump against her pussy and he was guiding the tip of him inside her. She was so wet and the length of him slid in quickly. It wasn't just her moans now she could hear his mingling with hers and the thick wet sloshing of arousal drenched flesh slapping together and they sounded like some primal, wild, and deprived orchestra. "Oh god, fuck me" she cried out and he grabbed her hips holding her an inch or so off the table and he began to pound his cock into her. His cock was curved just right as he pounded into her the bulbous head hit the tender spot pressed up alongside the top of her internal wall and she couldn't stop screaming and thrashing around. The orgasm building up inside her was going to hurt. Her muscles were screaming in protest but still she felt it building up inside her and her walls tightening against his cock. He leaned deeper into her, painfully digging his thighs against her hips and it sent his cock farther up inside her, so deep it felt like he was going to bump her cervix.

The muscles of her cunt gave a final protest and then she felt her walls squeeze even tighter against his cock fucking into her and she cried out trying to give him warning. Her back was buckling and she wasn't going to be able to contain her body for this. She was cumming and the intensity of the orgasm jerked her upright into a sitting position but there wasn't enough room on the edge of the table and she felt it give way, knowing that she was falling off the table and she was still moaning and crying out...somehow it still felt as if his cock was locked inside her.

She tumbled down and knew that his arms were wrapped around her hips holding her up against the front of his warm sweaty body and still he was sheathed inside her.

"I'm so close," he cried out his fingertips dug into the cheeks of her ass, one of his fingers nearly pressing inside her anus and his hips bucked, slamming his cock in and out of her and her own walls were still shuddering from the aftermath of her orgasm and she felt his give way like an angry howl and he was wearing a condom so she couldn't literally feel his orgasm but she felt his cock twitching, hugged tight against the walls of her pussy and she knew his orgasm was as desperate and crazed as hers had been.

Staggering he gently lowered her to the ground and finally his partially erect cock pulled out of her leaving her with the feeling as if her cunt was gaping open, so wet and open. She was half leaning against the leg of the table, half holding herself up from collapsing on the ground and he dropped down beside her. "My god, girl. My fuckin god..." he looked at her and they both started to laugh at the same time.

He raised his arm and she wiggled into his embrace, pressing herself up against his warm chest. She loved this moment. The tender, wet, mushy aftermath of sex. This is what made it all worth it. This is what she lived for. It didn't matter that she didn't love him or that he didn't love her. It didn't matter that she still loved the man that broke her heart and yes, yes, it didn't matter that she still had a broken heart. The capacity for pleasure and pain, the need to have sex and to feel connected just for that one instant—one beautiful fuckin instant where there was nothing but the orgasm and the junction of two bodies merging into one unit of delicious, delirious muscular contraction. There was life outside of a broken heart. There was pleasure. There was laughter. There was everything worth living for. Her lips curled up in a smile. Fuck you broken heart.