How to Leave Your Lover

Story Info
Vanessa is done with Oscar and now she gets to let him know.
1.6k words
4.08
7.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa was done with Oscar. She knew it. He just didn't know it yet. She thought he was a beautiful man, but he was selfish. He was cheap. He was a self obsessed narcissist.

She required no further convincing of his bad character. Not after last weekend when she had gone to his condo for a barbecue. She had taken extra time with her hair. She had shaved her legs, trimmed her pubes, and dressed in her sexiest top and shorts. She loved barbecue and was hoping to get lucky after dinner. That's what she told herself but what she really wanted was to fuck his brains out. When she got there Oscar was sitting on the couch watching football. He wasn't wearing a shirt. He looked good when she sat down next to him and put her hand on his shoulder. She wanted to touch him.

"Are you watching the Chargers?" she asked.

"Nah, Ravens. Chargers game hasn't started yet."

Vanessa thought this might be a good opportunity to get laid because she knew Oscar was a big Chargers fan. That was the game he was waiting for. That was the game he wanted to watch. She slid her hand down on his chest and rubbed his nipples as he watched the TV, engrossed in the game. When he leaned forward to grab his beer she let her hand slide down and rest on his crotch. He wasn't hard, but neither was he limp. She figured that situation was rectifiable. She slid her hand under the elastic waistband of his shorts. He was going commando tonight and she smiled as she began, gently, massaging his dick. He started to grow and stiffen. Soon he noticed what she was doing.

"Damn, Vanessa," he said, "feeling a little frisky?" He lifted his hips off the couch and pushed his shorts down to his knees then sat back down. His dick lay against his leg. "There ya go, knock yourself out" he said.

She smiled and took off her top, she leaned over and rubbed her tits on his dick, she wanted him hard so she lifted his cock and licked his balls. She spent some time sucking his balls and he was developing some serious wood. His hand had snaked over her back and he cradled her right breast. He squeezed her boob once during a play where the Ravens picked up 25 yards. She had been paying attention to his cock, not the game but he told her, "did you see that, baby? It was perfect they picked up 25!"

She took the head of his dick in her mouth and began moving her tongue in circles around it. She liked Oscar's cock. She liked the way it curved upwards when he was hard. She liked how hard it got. She didn't mind that it wasn't all that big - it was big enough for her. It was only Oscar who seemed a little insecure about the size.

Without any warning or sign that he was going to do so, he pushed her head down hard on his dick and started spurting cum. Warm, salty spunk was shooting into her mouth; lots of it. With a lot of force behind it. She lapped it up, swallowing every drop. She loved to make him cum but she was a bit disappointed that he had done it so quickly today. He pushed her back up on the couch, stood, and pulled his shorts back up. Then he plopped his butt down again, next to her. He said, "Baby, I didn't get to the store so we don't have anything to put on the grill. Why don't you put your shirt back on and run get us some burgers. There should be a twenty on the entry way table. I wanna watch the rest of this game."

"Really?" she asked. She had been hoping for some reciprocal sex from him but it seemed that wasn't on his radar.

He just stared at the television. He didn't hear her so; she pulled her top back on and headed towards the front door. She spotted the twenty dollar bill on the table by the door and grabbed it. It was right next to his wallet so she picked that up too. She found another $300 in his wallet. She crumpled it together with the twenty and stuffed it in the pocket of her shorts. She hooked her bag on her shoulder and headed out the front door to her car that was parked at the curb.

She didn't go for burgers, and she didn't go back to Oscar's that day. She was pissed. She stopped at Aldo's and had the lunch special: poached salmon in a white dill sauce with capers. It was wonderful. Halfway through her meal Oscar called on her cell. She punched "Ignore" and took a sip of her white wine. She swirled it around in her mouth, still trying to rinse away the taste of his cum. She looked at the time on her phone. It had been over an hour since she had left. The game must have finished and he realized that she wasn't back. He must have been hungry. Good.

Three hours later she was at home when he called again, she figured that the Chargers game had just finished. She took his call this time.

"Hello"

"Baby, where are you? The San Diego game is over and you're still not back."

"Yeah, sorry, I had some car trouble on my way to Taco Bell. I was lucky though, a tow truck came by and rescued me. I've been sitting at the shop a long time. I'm probably not going to make it back over today. I didn't even realize that my phone was off till a minute or two ago. Sorry if you worried."

"I wanted burgers." He said.

"Yeah, so?"

"You said you were going to Taco Bell. Why would you go to Taco Bell when you knew I wanted a burger?"

"Sorry, I meant to say McDonald's. Listen, is it OK if I come over Wednesday night after work?"

"Sure," he said, "see you then."

She hung up the phone, turned it off and went upstairs to draw a hot bath. She felt like a good soak and figured she had earned it.

When Wednesday came around Vanessa hadn't heard from Oscar at all. She left the office, went home and started the shower. She washed her hair, shaved her legs and then decided to shave her pussy. What the fuck, Oscar had been trying to get her to do this for a while, so she did. She kind of enjoyed the smooth feel that came with a shaved pussy, especially when she put soap on it. She used the hand held shower head and her fingers to bring herself off. She might have to keep shaving her pubes. It was nice; she thought that she could grow to like it.

She did her hair, dressed in a short skirt and button up top with the top three buttons undone. No bra. No panties. Four inch heels. She went down to the kitchen table and read the paper. Oscar called twice, she ignored them both. When she got to his house it was almost 9:00 and he met her at the door.

"Where ya been, baby? I've been calling. I was worried about you." He took in her appearance. "Damn, you look great."

She grabbed his chin and planted a chaste kiss on his lips. "Come in the kitchen with me," she said, "I have something to show you." She took his hand and led him behind her. She leaned back against the counter, and spread her feet about a foot apart. She bit her lower lip and unbuttoned two more of the buttons on her top. She pulled blouse open, shook her torso, and showed him her tits. He moved towards them but she closed her blouse before he could get his mouth in.

"That was just a teaser," she said. "This is what I really wanted to show you." Vanessa lifted the front of her short skirt exposing her pussy. She ran her fingertips up her leg, pausing only a moment to insert her finger and then hold it beneath his nose.

"Fuck, you shaved it," he said and dropped to his knees to began licking and sucking. He had kind of an awkward angle but she didn't care. She let him do what he was doing and when she came she pulled his head in tight as she shuddered. She wanted it to last forever. When he had a mind to, Oscar could give really good head. Finally she pushed him away and tousled his hair.

"That was great, man." She said as she dropped her skirt and smoothed it down. "I'm starving, let's go to Taco Bell." She buttoned her blouse, snagged her purse, and headed for the front door.

"Wait a minute," Oscar said, "what about me?" She looked over her shoulder as she was leaving and saw him pulling down his trousers.

"Oh, that's right," she said, "You don't like Taco Bell. OK, suit yourself." She walked out his front door and down the walk. Her phone was ringing before she got her car started. She ignored it and pulled away from the curb. In her mirror she saw him dash out the front door trying to pull his trousers up over his boner and tripping on the walk. She laughed aloud and turned on the radio.

In some ways she was going to miss him. He had a magic tongue and a beautiful cock, but he was such an asshole. She wouldn't miss that at all.