How to Let Him know?

Story Info
A fantasy inspired by real events. Should I send it to him??
2k words
4.08
8.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You open the door. I can feel my knickers are wet with excitement, I wonder nervously whether you can smell my sex already. You pull me through the door and into your arms, a tight embrace with wandering hands as you (maybe slightly nervously) welcome me in. For once I don't want our snatches of chit chat, I lean in and kiss you hard, pushing you into the wall as my spontaneity surprises you. Biting your lip and breathing you in, we both moan slightly as your hands roam towards my breasts then my bum. you break off the kiss with a rye smile you ask if I'd like to go upstairs. I hurriedly fling my coat and shoes off. "No, give me a minute first. I've sent you an e-mail, have a look and then come upstairs and find me" I say. Grabbing my bag I run up the stairs nervous and excited.

In the email I had sent a link, to an erotic story. The type that gets me climaxing within a few mins.

Once in the darkened bedroom I start to strip, until I'm left in just my lacy black french knickers and stockings. I check my make-up one last time, I want to look perfect for you. Out of my bag I pull my vibrator, some hand restraints and an eye mask. After binding my hands together in front of me I climb onto the bed. Pulling the eye mask down I stretch out, on my back with my arms above my head, waiting. I feel very exposed in the dark beneath my mask, I'm aware of my chest rising and falling, quick breaths. I strain my ears trying to hear where you are in the house. Slowly I start to worry about how you might react. I think back to our previous sessions, how you had pulled my hair, how you fucked me on top with your hand on my throat and how commanding you could be. How during the first time you pushed me down onto the sofa, how you ordered me into better positions to eat me out. Then I think more generally, how much I trust you. I know you care and respect me as a friend. As I care and respect you.

How I want to relinquish control to you, just for an hour or two. How I want you to use me, objectify me, tease me, humiliate me and call me names. I want to tell you how I fantasise about things that make me feel ashamed. But that I trust you enough and want you to help me make these things more than fantasy (once in a blue moon). If you want. How I'd like to help you live out any fantasies you might have safe in the knowledge that I wouldn't judge.

Sounds on the stairs distract me from my train of thought. I hear the door open, an intake of breath and I'm aware of your presence in the room. I feel your eyes drinking the sight of me in, my insides churn wondering what your reaction will be. I know you find me attractive, but do you find me sexy? My cunt feels like its on fire, I'm so desperate for you to touch me, I writhe slightly. You walk over, I feel you sit on the bed. All of a sudden I feel the eye mask being slipped off. My eyes struggle to readjust to the light. You look at me in a quizzical way then say, "Are you sure this is what you want? You could have just talked to me..." you trail off. I look down and blush, I have told you so much about myself, but this one thing, I just couldn't find the words.

Do you know how much I want to feel your cock buried deep within my cunt? After a pause I look you in the eye. "I trust you. Touch me" The request comes out in a whisper. Looking me in the eye you reach down, move my knickers away and touch my hot dripping pussy. I'm so wet and aroused, your fingers graze my clit so lightly as you trace the arc of my cunt. A soft lustful moan escapes my lips as my eyelids flutter and I arch my back involuntary. A quick raise of your brows gives away your surprise to find that I am so wet and wanting. You move your fingers to my mouth, I suck on them gently whirling my tongue around the tips. I look up at you suggestively. You smile as you pull the mask back over my face. I am so relieved, I feel comforted, accepted and desperate to please you.

Back in the darkness I feel you roll me over onto my stomach. Gentle fingers move my hair away from the nape of my neck. You lean in and whisper "I like your stockings". Slowly you start exploring my back with little kisses, down my neck to my shoulders . Goosebumps. I feel your cock start to bulge through your jeans as you shift your weight, I think about how much I would like your cock in my mouth. Your kisses continue down the small of my back to my bum. You give me a playful spank which catches me unaware, the slight sting makes the kisses that follow seem sweeter. Impatiently you roll me onto my back. The bed creaks slightly as you stand. I hear the rustling of clothes being hastily taken off. Then a buzz. You must have found my vibrator. I smile guiltily. Cold metal is pressed to my lips as you push the vibrator into my mouth. "I want to taste you" I moan. You laugh as you trace the vibrator around my tits, my nipples hardening sending bolts of pleasure down to my throbbing pussy. "Good girl" you whisper. Using the vibrator like a pencil you draw a meandering line down from my breasts, round my ribs past my navel. "Your so fucking sexy" you say as you quickly slip the vibrator into my knickers ensuring its pressed against my clit. I'm so aroused, the vibrations make me moan and writhe with pleasure. I'm vaguely aware of sounds of you undressing. All to quickly the vibrator is taken away.

You bring my arms down and manoeuvre me so I'm on my back with my head hanging off the side of the bed. "What do you want?" You ask in a low tone.

"I want your cock in my mouth" I say quietly.

"Pardon"

The anticipation is killing me. "I want your cock in my mouth, please, Sir" There is a slight pause "please?"

You slowly put your dick into my mouth, your hands clamped around my head slow me down as I greedily try to take your length down my throat. Stroke by stroke your tempo increases your hands guide my head letting me know your in control. This makes my pussy wetter. All of a sudden you pull away, I'm guessing you don't want to come too soon.

Your hands guide me so I am positioned kneeling on the edge of the bed facing the window. My hands are still bound so my head is pressed against the bed, bum in the air. Slowly you peel my knickers off and leave them around my knees. A glistening wet patch evidences my desire for you. My pussy and arse are completely exposed to you, it's a thrilling feeling. Fingers trace lines up my thighs creeping painfully slowly towards my cunt. I am panting with lust. "Your so fucking wet, bitch" you growl at me.

"I want you to fuck me" is all I can manage to reply. A strong hand grabs the side of my bum. You run your finger from my clit all the way to my arse, gently dipping your fingers into my pussy. A quick smack on my bum then kisses around my thighs until they find their way to my clit. You suck gently causing me to cry out with pleasure as I feel a deep rumbling start to build within me. Tapping my clit with your finger your mouth moves up towards my cunt. It feels incredible as your tongue and fingers fuck my pussy harder and harder. It all stops suddenly. I feel something rubbing against my dripping cunt, I realise it's your cock. "Please fuck me, I want to be your slut" I beg over and over. The feel of your cock rubbing my clit is so intense. Slowly you push yourself inside of me.

Despite my heightened arousal you feel big and hard inside me. I growl uncontrollably as I feel you fill me up. Your fingers tighten their grip on my bum. You exhale as I push back into you, forcing you as deep as I can go. You grab my hair, using it almost like reins. It's so erotic. After a few strokes you pull out and flip me onto my back. You take the mask off and release my hands and before I know what's happening you grab my ankles pushing them up over my head plowing straight into my cunt. With my hands finally free I can finally hold on to you, we stare into each others eyes as you fuck me manically. You start to slow down. You grab my wrists and pin me to the bed. Slow deep thrusts. I gently push you away and ask you to sit in the chair in the corner. I sit in the middle of the bed and start to play with myself, I shut my eyes and imagine I'm by myself and slowly coax myself to orgasm thinking about all the things we have just done. I shake while you watch me.

When I finally come back down to earth I look at you still sat in the corner. We smile at each other, any vestiges of self-consciousness gone. I look at you stroking your dick, I bite my lip with anticipation. "Get over here" You command reading my mind. I want to make you cum so hard. I jump off the bed and start crawling towards you. I pull you to the edge of the chair and start licking your balls. You relax back in the chair enjoying the feel of my tongue and lips watching me trying to please you. As I move up towards your hard dick you stand up I stay kneeling. I tease the head of your cock with my tongue. You grab my hair and rub your dick over my face. I get off on the humiliation. Then suddenly you fuck my face, totally using me. Just before your about to cum you stop. Drag me up and push me towards the bed.

You lay on your back. "Fuck me" you command. With shaky legs I climb on top of you and slowly lower myself on top of your dick, gasping with delight. You grab my tits roughly sucking and biting as you feel my cunt spasm around your dick. I start to roll my hips, enjoying the exquisite feeling your dick is creating in my cunt and rubbing my clit against you. You finally decide enough is enough. With one hand you lift my bum up a couple of inches. Your other hand grabs my throat, as you start to piston into me. We both cry out in pleasure as your orgasm hits you. Your eyes roll back as you pull me close. I grind my hips into you, trying to milk you of every last drop of cum.

Exhausted I climb off you. I crawl down to your softening dick and gently lick and suck on it, cleaning it with my mouth. You pull me up, offer me a glass of water, then hold me tightly till we both catch our breath. "Thank you" is all I can offer. I'm tired and sore but so satisfied.