How To Make A Buttermilk Biscuit Ch. 04

Story Info
A visit to Alberta & dinner preparations for Carlos.
821 words
4.18
41.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers

Alberta Tompkins came to the door almost immediately, giving me the impression that she had been watching for my arrival. I had to admit to myself that she was a beautiful woman but she couldn't hold a candle to my curves. She opened the door wide and gave me a big smile, her eyes swinging over me before settling on the basket in my hands.

"Welcome to my home."

"Thanks for inviting me." I held the basket out and she took it. "These are for you."

"Mmm, it smells good. What is it?"

"Some biscuits that I made."

"Ooo!" She turned her back on me as we entered the house and I followed her into the living room, watching her sit and open the towel. "Oh, and jam!" She took the knife out and eyed the jar. "Would you mind if I had one now?"

"Not at all." I smiled. "Certainly makes me feel good as the baker!" My work had been done for me. I watched her take one out and take a deep sniff. I held my breath, wondering if she could smell my cream but she just gave me a warm smile and cracked open the jar of jam. A deft slice, a broad smear and Alberta was incisor-deep into my biscuit, humming in appreciation. As I sat and watched, she inhaled that biscuit and went to a second one.

"You don't mind if I have another, do you?" I shook my head, hiding a sly smile behind my hand as she devoured a second biscuit. She contemplated having a third but gave me a sheepish smile. "They sure are good. You'll have to give me the recipe."

"Oh, I can't do that. It belongs to my grandmother."

"Maybe she'll let me have it if I beg her."

"She might." I smiled, rising. "Well, I really must go."

I made my way to the door, stepping back when Alberta opened it for me. I swore that she licked her lips right before she said, "Please come back and visit me again."

"I-I will." I left, wondering just what Gram's special sauce was supposed to be doing. I went back home and started preparing the meal for Carlos. With just under three hours, I had a lot of work to do and my grandmother wasn't going to help at all, except when it came to the cream sauce I wanted to make for the noodles. I started as usual, with butter, garlic and onion powder and onion oil, then poured the cream in, stirring to make sure that the bottom didn't burn.

"Got some more cream?" I just stared at her and she put her fists on her hips, glaring back at me. "Did I stutter?"

"Uh, no, Gram. The recipe only calls for two cups ... "

"I ain't talking about that cream, girl."

My eyes widened as I understood what she was trying to say. "Uh, no. I don't have any more."

"Well, you'd better get upstairs and get busy. You'll need some for the sauce."

"Gram, why ... " The look she gave me as she yanked the spoon from my hand made me forget the question and I untied my apron, heading up to my room. I felt strange as I crawled onto the bed, propping myself up against the headboard and pushing my dress up. As I let my hand burrow into my panties, I caught sight of myself in the mirror and the breath caught in my throat. I looked sexy with my fingers in my pussy. I wondered if that was what Carlos saw but I knew that it wasn't. I never masturbated like this, not out in the open and I know knew that I had been missing out on something and that maybe this was why he sought out Alberta.

I watched my reflection as I shoved my fingers into my pussy and I was amazed at how quickly I came and at how much cream came out. Holding my hand up, I went downstairs on wobbly legs and just stood, trying to catch my breath as Gram stripped my fingers of the cream with the dull end of a butter knife. She dropped the bits of my pussy cream into the sauce and stirred it with a wooden spoon.

"This boy's gonna fuck the black off your ass tonight."

"Gram!"

She laughed, still stirring the sauce, then turned the heat down and covered the pot. "He ain't ever gonna leave you again after tonight. Are you sure you want him back?"

I thought for a long moment. It might have been an exciting thought to find a new man but my heart belonged to Carlos. I wanted him back. "Yes, ma'am. I want him back."

My grandmother just nodded and handed me the spoon. "Then stir the sauce, baby. It's almost time for your man to come home."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers