How to Make a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!

Her strokes seemed to be slowing down and then she stopped just like that and her feet retreated.

'God!' She muttered to herself 'What's going on? What am I doing?'

I came forward and grabbed her feet, and led them back to my cock but she retreated again.

'No, honey no. We shouldn't ... do this. I hope you understand.' She said rubbing her face with her hands.

I sighed nonchalantly and kicked at the water. My mother jerked her head in surprise for the first time. The look on my face was one she had not seen before and it frightened her. I leaned forward and grabbed her feet but she resisted, so I dragged her feet down with one pull. The exertion was minimal but the stress on her face was exceptional.

'Keep going.' I said. I was not asking anymore.

'No.' she said with a broken tone, somewhat teary eyed.

I removed her toe ring and lifted her feet up to my mouth. I kissed her pinkies slowly and one at a time. Mums big toe was huge and worth a few good sucks. When I stopped she placed her feet in to position between my cock all by herself and resumed stroking my semi-erect dick back to full hard on. She was my bitch now.

'That's right....Ungh!!'

She was such a good girl; her arched feet gliding up and down obediently and with such care. Her face beginning to contort into an expression of pleasure. Soon she was speaking her mind.

'Is that good for you baby?'

Yesssss!!!

SCHLOSH SCHLOSH!!!

'Is that good for you?!' She says stroking faster.

Yesssss!!! Ohhh Yessss!!!

It's Soo Good!!!!

SCHLOSH SCHLOSH!

'You wanna cum for mummy?'

SCHLOSH!! SCHLOSH!! SCHLOSH!!!

'Yessss!!'

SCHLOSH!! SCHLOSH!! SCHLOSH!!!

'You wanna shoot your load sweety?'

SCHLOSH!! SCHLOSH!! SCHLOSH!!!

'ON MY! OH MY!

GEEEEZZZZ!!!'

SCHLOSH!! SCHLOSH!!

SCHLOSH!! SCHLOSH!!

SCHLOSH!! SCHLOSH!!

SCHLOSH!! SCHLOSH!!

SCHLOSSSHHHH!!!!!

I gasped as my balls tightened and my spunk erupted into the air; squirting out in spurts one after the other, one squirt flying past my mums face; another squirt landed on her chin.

'Ohhh my!! Oh my!! Oohhhh myyyyyyy!!!'

'Ohhhhh!! I love you soooo much baby.' She said awaiting my next command. Her glistening eyes staring intently into mine like a dog that wanted a biscuit.

'I love you too mummy.' I replied. I really did love her right now. I wanted to kiss her but there was no rush, after all, I had all the time in the world.

12