How to Pleasure a Lady - & Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you hit the G-Spot, use your other hand, mouth, tongue, lips to stimulate the rest of her body. (Deep kissing her neck is usually effective whilst massaging her breasts,) Use the pad of your finger to press in gently and rub the spot. It should feel moist and silky smooth. Slip another finger in to join the first. Don’t press too hard. Concentrate on the G-Spot, Don’t start fingerfucking her, but slid your fingers in and out without letting them leave that spot. Gaze into her eyes; vary your movement and pressure. See what is working for her and what is not. Vary the pressure of individual fingers. Move faster or slower, pause at different points to apply a little more pressure.

Her inner muscles will begin expanding and contracting in uncontrollable spasms. These movements indicate an impending ejaculation of vaginal fluid. Some females ‘cum’ or ejaculate very little during orgasm, others actually produce a fair amount of vaginal fluid as the orgasm. At this point, her whole internal and external pubics will feel like they are ‘on fire’. There is NO WAY she can hold back an orgasm now.

She will be breathing heavily. At this point, most females become ‘noisy’. Some scream, or shout obscenities. Her muscles will grip you hard. Grip her hard right back.

You will know the exact moment she is about to shoot, as her muscles tighten so hard they almost force your fingers out. Instantly use your mouth, hand, penis to do whatever you know turns her on. (Kissing, sucking, even biting the neck or breasts, nipples – whatever you know they like), will send them way beyond any normal orgasmic sensational peek they have previously experienced. She will become super-wet. If she has previously been given to ejaculating during orgasm, this time she will do it with such explosive force she could literally shoot across the room.

You have achieved what she wanted – what you wanted – so time to relax eh! NOT ON YOUR LIFE. Continue your stimulation, always varying the movement, pressure, and continue using your other hand, penis, mouth to stimulate her. You can continue giving her one after anther super explosive orgasms. She will be as super-horny as a rampant nymphomaniac, and may continue like this for a full half hour.

If she begs for a break, give her one, you can stick your penis in her at this point, and consider getting off yourself. This sets her off again. Once she is responding, force your fingers in as well. Use them to work her G-Spot, whilst you fuck her with your penis to get off yourself. Believe me, you will never have gotten off better, and she will know that for the first time in her life she has attained the fuck of her life – one she could only previously dream of…

Hey, you gals and guys: Practice the above, and when you are really proficient I have a little pussy that adores attention.

Candida.