How To: Pussy Fisting

Story Info
A detailed, but simple explaination on how to fist fuck.
1.2k words
4.46
151.6k
68
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's start off by saying, don't believe everything you seen in a porn video. The man manages to slip his hand right in on the first try? No, not quite. Remember that's a porn video, those ladies are primed and ready to go and have practice. Their muscles are used to the torture and torment of the initial penetration, it's unlikely your partner is accustom to that - yet!

I can not stress enough that patience is a virtue. You must be a patient partner, the female body is a marvelous thing. It can be stretched and contorted to give birth, so if you are patient and she is as well, you can "train" her body to accept your entire hand inside her, and if done right, her orgasms from being fisted will be like a rapture throughout her entire body.

The first step is finding the correct lubrication. I recommend a good water based lube, there's many available in your local adult shop, or on line through many sites. I also recommend using non latex surgical gloves, however, some people are not comfortable using gloves and want the skin to skin contact. In that case, please remember to wash your hands thoroughly (both of them) with an anti-bacterial soap, avoid simply using hand sanitizers, they contain a large amount of alcohol which can sting and cause the wrong sort of pain. A towel placed under her bum is also recommended, this can get very messy, not only from the lube, but the multiple orgasms you're going to experience with her.

Begin the same way you normally would for any sexual encounter with your partner. Kissing, fondling, etc., bonding with the person. If you've never fisted someone before, or your partner hasn't been fisted before, it's essential that you bond throughout the process. This is a very personal experience, she's allowing you to do something to her that's very intense and can be very painful if forced. Take your time in foreplay, but if you've read any of my other articles you already know foreplay is always stressed in love making.

1. Start by well lubricating the outside of her pussy, rubbing her clit, and slipping one finger gently inside her. Add another finger, keep the lube handy and add more as needed. Be patient, allow her body to adjust as you add a 3rd finger, adding more lube, keeping your pace steady and even. Gently tapping her clit with your thumb as you finger fuck her will add to her relaxation and pleasure. You sitting between her legs and her on her back is the best position to start this process.

2. Let her body be your guide. She's likely to begin rocking her hips into your hand, giving you a sign that she's ready to progress to a 4th finger. As you slide the fourth finger into her, hold your hand in place for a few moments, then slip your fingers further into her, keeping your knuckles facing down. Her pelvic bone won't appreciate your knuckles smacking against it as her muscles haven't become loose enough for them to stretch enough to keep your knuckles off her pelvic bone.

3. Once you have your fingers fully inserted into her, gently nudge your knuckles in her, you may find twisting a little with your hand will help this, turning it from side to side, keeping the knuckles facing down or to the left or right, not towards the pelvic bone yet! Once you've managed to get your entire hand inside her, the only thing left to do, is add your thumb. Again, let her body be your guide. Ladies, do NOT be afraid to reach down and hold his hand back or speak up and tell him it's too much or you aren't ready. Fisting doesn't always happen the first time, especially if your partner has larger hands.

4. Now you have your entire hand inside her, fuck her gently in a rhythmic motion, not too fast or slow, her body will guide you in this. The wonderful thing about the human sexual organs is that once a person is excited, they take over and the body takes its self where it wants to be. Once she's comfortable, and you can feel her muscles relaxing against your hand, slowly pull your hand back and curve your hand into a concave shape, tucking your thumb against the palm of your hand. Now would be a good time to add a large amount of lube to the center of your hand and around the outside of her pussy, pay attention to her clit. Some women are very clitoral and need that stimulation to orgasm, no matter what else you do.

5. Slowly slip your concave hand into her, gently nudging her open. You may have to begin to tuck your fingers as you get to the knuckles, remember all women are different, some have a deeper canal than others. On average a woman is between 5 and 7 inches deep, some women after a hysterectomy can take a little more depth, but patience in this is your strongest virtue. Once you've worked your hand into her, and gotten over your knuckles, the rest of your hand should slip easily inside her. You will need to clench your fist inside her to make the most of this, but it's not going to be easy, listen to her body language. Now that your hand is inside her, stop for a moment, let her body relax and adjust to the stretching.

6. Now that you've come this far, let your instincts take over. It's no different than finger fucking her, her body will receive you like she does when your cock is inside her. Roll your hand around, twist it, penetrate her back and forth, pull you hand nearly out and push it back in again. Be aware of her movements and move with her, you may find her reacting by trying to ride your hand.

7. Fisting can cause an extreme orgasm for a woman, one that is VERY intense. Her muscles will become very tight around your hand and you may loose some circulation as she orgasms. Be patient before removing your hand, it can be very painful if a partner pulls back his hand during her orgasm. Let her orgasm subside before removing your hand from her. Or, continue and push her into another orgasm, but when you are ready to stop, gently pull your hand back, slowly. The going out and often be painful initially as well.

8. Remember this is a very personal experience for a woman, she's just allowed you to hold her in your hand, respect that she's given you a power over her that is very intense. And, believe this, it is a power over her. Also take into account, you may not be able to get your entire fist into her the first time, but practice makes perfect. Keep trying until you and your partner get to where you want to be in this aspect of your intimacy.

In the end, this can be a very intense experience for both partners. You can use the same general principals if you wish you attempt anal fisting, however, a glove is a necessity, and cleanliness is of the utmost importance, as with any anal adventure.

And of course, as always, enjoy each other and your sexual adventures.