How to Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pace quickened as I became lost in sensation. The normal perception of time left me and my balls slapping Nikki's ass became a hypnotic metronome, pierced occasionally by that wet smacking sound of lips on lips and soft moaning. Cumming was a distant thought, somewhere out on the horizon.

Alicia slid forward, dragging her cunt across Nikki's extended tongue. She bent over the arm of the couch and surrendered to Nikki's tongue lashing, locking her knees to Nikki's ears. Her ass was propped in front of me, the dark little target presented before my eyes, far too tempting. I bent Nikki's legs into her torso and leaned forward, tongue first, spearing Alicia's tight little asshole.

She cried out, helpless against our oral ministrations. But my fucking became uneven as I focused on Alicia. Nikki would not have it.

"Fuck me Johnny. Fuck me hard."

And again I was stroking that sopping cunt, my body simply an extension of the head of my cock, one giant sensation of tight, wet velvet. And I fucked my little Nikki hard.

Nikki shook, her hips rocking wildly, a scream built in her throat and her wailing soon filled the room. Encouraged, Alicia ground down on Nikki's face, muffling her cries, brining herself closer to the peak. Nikki attacked Alicia's cunt, vigorously lapping clit. I kept fucking, robotic pace, cumming still eluding me.

Alicia was a siren, announcing her first cum, her cries praising Nikki's effective little tongue. She stayed slumped over the arm of the couch, her body racked by a ferocious orgasm. I left Nikki's cunt and stood, soon thinking about where to stick my cock. Instead, I dropped to Nikki's well fucked pussy and inhaled her clit, immediately sending her to another orgasm. She almost seemed reluctant, screaming 'My God', barely able to handle the intensity. I abated and again began thinking about my cock.

The limp frame of Alicia still hung across the arm of the couch, Nikki still nuzzling her cunt. I walked around to her and said, "Suck."

She obliged, drawing me in deep and fast. I grabbed either side of her head and began fucking her face, little restraint, knowing my filthy angel could handle it. She whimpered and sputtered, my cock slamming her throat again and again. Nikki had stood now and walked around to my side. She leaned against my back, arms around me, hands searching my chest, pinching nipples, long nails teasing abs. "Fuck that little bitch. Fuck her face"

I continued abusing Alicia's mouth. Her eyes were clenched as tight as her mouth and perhaps I didn't realize how drunk I was. I slowed and pulled back my cock, so slowly, that drawing sensation of moist lips on hard shaft, at last withdrawing from her mouth with a wet little pop. She gasped and drooled my cum over her chin and to the floor as Nikki and I reveled in the fuck crazy filth of the moment.

Alicia stood and joined us, caressing me along with Nikki, as my own hands were busy with the girls. "Jesus Johnny. You're a fucking brute. You gotta let a girl breathe now and then."

"Sorry darling, just, aaah, caught in the moment I guess."

She responded hesitantly, searching for the words, "No...it's good. I like the...control."

"Well then, take me to the bedroom."

Alicia took my hand and I slung Nikki up over my shoulder, amidst her laughing and squirming. Led by the hand, and carrying my little blondie off to be fucked silly. Perfect.

Alicia took us to her bed and the tone shifted. Alcohol absolved inhibitions. Primed from a raucous fuck session on Alicia's couch. My naked pixies awaited my command.

"Girls, I need to cum. Both of you, on your knees."

They sank, joining lips in a passionate kiss, eventually turning that intensity on my cock. Alicia took the lead, impaling her face on my shaft. Nikki settled in to the side, licking my balls hungrily. Bobbing faster and faster. The cum was building. I pulled from Alicia and presented the shaft to Nikki. Without hesitation she sucked it down, not the throat job I had got from Alicia, but still most of the shaft passing her lips. Alicia, little minx, moved behind me, squeezing my ass, trailing her tongue along the way. Christ, she was going to lick my asshole. I bent slightly, giving her access, and her tongue moved right in. The focus left my cock, delaying orgasm, replacing it with that deliciously filthy sensation. She circled round and round, finally pressing forward, her tongue entering my ass. My moans suddenly became audible to me, as I regained some measure of drunken consciousness. Alicia and her clever little tongue.

Cumming seemed like some impossible future. The drunk fucking curse. A permanent hard on that can never be relieved. So I should probably fuck. Place my little beauties on top of each other and plow tight wet cunt. I pulled away from the girls, their hands trailing down my legs as I stepped backward. Both crawled. Inching lasciviously across the floor, wicked smiles, pure wanton cum sluts. "Mmm, I am going to fuck you both."

I reached to Alicia and touching lightly on her chin, lifted slowly, the blonde beauty following my hand upward, rising to her feet. I motioned her to the bed. Then Nikki. With no encouragement from me, they were in each other's mouth, deep, wet kisses. I pulled Alicia's legs, Nikki on top of her, sliding pussies to the edge of the bed. Little squeals, but hardly an interruption of their wild kissing.

And so, no preamble, I buried my cock deep into Alicia. Stroking, slow, then fast, sliding out, then into Nikki. Moans as I entered, grinding deep and hard. Alicia was busy again, rubbing Nikki's then her clit. Orgasm was building in my little fuck angels. I quickly returned to Alicia, plunging deep. She came immediately, pulling from Nikki's mouth, screaming out, furiously rubbing her clit. I drove deep and paused, trying to somehow fuck further into her sopping little pussy.

As she quieted and relaxed, I slammed back into Nikki, setting her off as well. Like a fucking god. Bringing these girls off in rapid succession. Their screams were adoration, worship, to my drunken brain. I pulled out of Nikki and dove face first into her cunt, tongue extended. And she was cumming again.

Alicia quieted our nymph with her mouth, an elegant, languid kiss, beautifully contrasting Nikki's orgasmic screams. I ate like a man possessed, tongue rapid, drinking from Nikki's pussy. With their cunts pressed together, I slipped from Nikki down to Alicia, applying the same frenetic treatment, yielding the same results. Screams and cum.

Nikki , slightly recovered, slid from atop her friend, kneeling, bending, joining me at Alicia's cunt. Working her clit with little licks, then sucking in. I slipped two fingers in, sawing back and forth, and we quickly had Alicia cumming yet again. And we kissed, sharing the taste of Alicia's pussy in our mouths, tongues reaching deep into each other's mouth. It was bliss.

From the bed, we heard panting, ragged breath, little mutterings of 'oh my god', repeated, a beautiful refrain, serenading Nikki and I while we kissed deep and hard. Finally, I mounted the bed, coming around side of Alicia's spent body, never breaking from Nikki. With the slightest of motions, our kiss broke, and Nikki joined me, lying along side of our cum drained angel. We stroked at her face, fingertips brushing lightly. Then we kissed again.

Not like the cab. No insistence this time. A kiss that knew no time. No sense of finale. Alcohol scrambled brains. Lust and sensation only.

Then without cue, the moment shifted, and though everything had seemed perfect, the new moment was only better. Alicia was once again, the ravenous cock sucker. She dropped down, leaving her hands at my nipples, tweaking lightly. My shaft pushed further into her mouth and I relaxed back, sighing deeply, loving life.

Then inspiration. "Nikki, kiss our little girl on her sweet cunt."

She smiled, little devilish grin, and sank down to her task. I knew Nikki had reached her goal when moans vibrated through my cock. But still, no cum. So I focused on what was at hand, a beautiful little strawberry blonde pussy. I sank into Nikki's cunt, joining us in an oral ring.

It was like a feedback loop. Any increase in intensity quickly passed along. And I could have stayed there forever, connected by cock, mouth and cunt. But Alicia voiced my internal monologue. "Johnny, you haven't cum in a while. I mean, you fucked us like a demon, but it starts to make a girl feel bad, knowing we haven't set off that cock."

"I know darling. My own personal version of whiskey dick. Frustrating but fun."

"Nikki, we have to take care of our boy. I want to taste his cum."

"I know, he's not sharing. So selfish."

"Well my little angels, we'll have to fuck our way through this one."

"Definitely."

And Alicia backed her lithe little frame into me, nestling together, her ass rubbing my painfully hard cock. Swinging her leg up, I reflexively hooked it with my arm, pulling it up and back, obscene exposure, moist spread cunt. With a slight tease of my head against her clit, I drove back into her, seeking that ultimate, anticipated release.

Nikki, knelt down to our joined organs, and began tonguing at the movement, my balls, my shaft, Alicia's wet pussy. And with a familiar building feeling, I began to think, maybe soon.

A slight moist probing in the back, and then Nikki's finger up my ass. Jesus. Not something I was accustomed to, usually only employed in a drunk state such as this. But just the fucking thing. Soon I was hammering into Alicia while Nikki applied pressure to my prostate. Sensibility slipped from my mind, and the fuck became my only frame of reality. Faster and faster into Alicia. Vaguely aware of Nikki's face near our fucking, her tongue on my balls. Time was absent. I found a fistful of hair in my hand and I jerked back, hard, flesh slapping sounds punctuated by Alicia's cry. Nikki was moaning too, the scene too much for her, some kind of proximity orgasm taking control of her. I slapped Alicia's ass. Hard repetition.

She cums first. A flood warming my cock, trickling past, reaching Nikki's waiting tongue. And I was there. Nikki, never moving from my ass, Alicia still fast against my body, cock like a piston, driving her absolutely mad.

"Cum, Johnny," Nikki moaned out. "Fucking cum." Louder. Then louder. Then I obliged. An absolute torrent. Somehow slipped from Alicia, painting Nikki's face. I was in some kind of fuck crazed stupor, unloading white ropes on Nikki, crazed howling harmonizing with Nikki's throaty squeal, squeezing Alicia tight, holding on to her like she was my only anchor in this world. But I slipped and faded. My drunk softening and slowing the descent into black.

Which was fine. I know there is no good way to end this. Words would only ruin our perfection. So why should I wake to speak? Waking means a return to inevitable human drama. No longer gods and goddesses. No longer alcoholic immortal, and high on each other's bodies. It means a return to our mid twenties existential dilemmas. It's conversation. Promises, protestations and other nonsense. And I'm already aware that this is the best moment of my young life. So I embrace the dark, fill it with the sensations of idyllic sex. Drift away into my fuck coma and hope I never have to come back.

12