How to Ride a Tikbalang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" Kidlat held his hands palms up to Cocoy, who'd straddled his hips and who was now sitting on a monster erection with one of his own. "I did not mean that as an insult. I meant Bayot—the male counterpart of the Babaylan priestess. That was an epithet of respect."

Fist in mid-strike, Cocoy paused and looked Kidlat in the eye. "You'd better be sincere about that or I will hurt you so badly your mom won't recognize you." Jinx kept her hands firmly on Cocoy's still tensed biceps, ready to pull harder if needed.

Not that it was needed, since Kidlat curled up and put a hand behind Cocoy's head, pulling the man into an elemental kiss of dueling tongues that made Jinx want to touch herself.

The men rolled over each other, seeking dominance as they tore at each other's clothing and Jinx sank to the kitchen floor, her hands going madly at the button fly of her gray, boot-cut jeans.

She'd gotten them and her pink lace panties down just past her pussy and pulled open the snaps on her blue and white lumberjack shirt and the front clasp of her bra when Cocoy and Kidlat stopped rolling and settled into a deep, aggressive exchange of feints and parries of tongues and lips, their hips grinding into each other.

That'll do, Jinx thought as she began pinching her nipples, her teeth biting down hard on her full lower lip, as if that would keep her groaning in.

"Fuck that's so hot, please don't stop." Her voice was a hoarse rasp of desire chased with some satisfaction as her fingers traversed the wetness of her slit to circle the tip of her clitoris. The light touch sent her into orgasm, one she'd been needing all day, and her legs shook, curled and straightened out on the floor as her back arched, raising her soft belly and full breasts up to the late afternoon light.

When Kidlat and Cocoy surfaced from their kiss, they saw Jinx in the partially-clothed glory of her release, making incoherent words and inchoate sounds that made them stop and watch.

"That's beautiful," Kidlat said in wonder.

"Yes, it is. Would you like to see more?" Cocoy offered. "We can make that manwich she's been talking about, you know."

"Show me how it's done, man," Kidlat said in a moment of unavoidable honesty. "I've never pleasured a woman before." His voice was thick and so was his tarugo and Kidlat really, really wanted this woman, he realized.

***

Cocoy was holding Jinx in his arms, or, at least it would be Cocoy, she thought, seeing as Kidlat was the one in front of her. She looked behind her to be sure.

"Would you like us to make you come, Jinx," Cocoy asked from somewhere above her head. "Because, if you do, I will show Kidlat how to please you."

Jinx looked to Kidlat, her eyes half-closed with lust, her body fever-hot. "Yes. Please make me come, Kidlat, Cocoy. I need this. We need this. Don't ask me how I know, I just do." She held her arms out to Kidlat in wordless appeal.

"By Indianale's full breasts, you are gorgeous, woman," Kidlat said with reverence in his voice as he invoked the goddess of good deeds and bountiful harvests (she was his godmother, after all). "I want you. I need this, as you have said."

Cocoy sat atop the kitchen counter, pulled Jinx up after him and nodded to a barstool. "Pull her sandals, pants and panties off and grab a seat, then, Kidlat." His voice was stern with undertones of very horny. His eyes were on Kidlat's rippling muscles as the other man complied.

Jinx shivered as Cocoy began to kiss the side of her neck, making light, hot trails blaze where his tongue swept out to taste her, where his lips sucked at her softness, where his teeth drew gasps as he bit down on her with a gentleness that only made her want more.

"Sit down and shift her legs over mine. Look at how beautiful she is spread out over me like this. Look at these beautiful breasts, watch me make her nipples grow pink and stand up like hard little aratiles berries."

The air was caressing her puki as Kidlat followed Cocoy's instructions. Kidlat spread her vulva open and watched her grow wetter.

"She smells so good, Cocoy."

"Touch her, Kidlat. Feel how she trembles down there when I do this." Cocoy cupped both of Jinx's breasts, circling each areola with the lightest touches as she arched her back against his chest and turned her face to his for a deep kiss.

Jinx moaned into Cocoy's mouth as Kidlat traced her slit with his big fingers, lightly as Cocoy's fingers were caressing her breasts. She broke the kiss and made her demand: "More, please, harder." Not that they went any faster or harder, not yet, so Jinx writhed in Cocoy's lap, grinding into his hard tarugo.

"Patience is a virtue, sweetness. First we will give Kidlat a feast of your breasts," Cocoy bit down firmly on an earlobe and Jinx groaned. Kidlat was trailing kisses down her throat and she drove desperate fingers into his mop of red-brown curls.

"Please, please... I need this, I'm so close."

Kidlat's mouth made a trail down to her navel, his tongue dipping into the sensitive indentation and making Jinx tug at his hair as he raised his head to her breasts and began to lick slow, lazy circles around one nipple, then the other, before he began to suck each hardened bud in earnest.

She felt Cocoy's hands move to her thighs, pulling them more firmly over his as Kidlat's hands came up to her neck and belly, his mouth still suckling at her in long, hard pulls that made her puki flood some more.

"Oh, she's wetting my pants with her juices, Kidlat," Cocoy's voice was rough now, like gravel on silk. His fingers swept along her wet, wet pussy, slipping and sliding before he took them away and licked his forefinger. "You're definitely doing this right. Taste her. So delicious. The most delicious pussy, ever."

Cocoy offered the rest of his pussy-wet fingers to Kidlat, who sucked them clean as his brown eyes glazed over with an even higher level of arousal.

"Pussy is the most important meal of the day, besides cock," Cocoy added, trying to control the trembling of his voice as Kidlat suckled on his fingers, his hot, sucking tongue making Cocoy's cock even harder. "Eat it the way you would savor an ice cream cone. Suck it the way you would a mango you've peeled. Fuck it with your tongue. Spread her puki open with your fingers."

Kidlat complied and Cocoy resumed his ministrations to Jinx's breasts, rolling and squeezing her nipples harder, with a bit more roughness this time as he whispered sensual filth in her ear.

"Do you like that, Jinx? Is he tongue-fucking you, flicking that hard little clit with his tongue? Do you want him to finger-fuck you while he sucks your clitoris?"

"Yes, oh, yes!" Jinx's voice went from a whisper to a scream as Kidlat ground his lips against her vulva and clitoris, French-kissing her womanly reaches, one hand going under her ass to brush knuckles against Cocoy's hard-on while raising her to his voracious mouth as the other hand began pumping one, two, three fingers in her. "Fuck! Don't stop, please, don't stop."

"Keep going, Kidlat," Cocoy said, looking intently down Jinx's body, enjoying his own personal porno of Kidlat eating pussy like a champ. "Curl those fingers inside her as you suck on her clitoris. I promise you she'll come so hard your face will be covered in it."

"Oh, stop, stop, it's too sensitive, stop!"

"Keep going, Kidlat. Give her multiple orgasms," Cocoy said before engulfing Jinx's screams in a long, hard kiss.

Kidlat did as he was bid and Jinx climaxed over and over again, screaming and yanking his head even closer to her pulsing puki.

"Now, slow down," Cocoy said. "Ease to a stop and let our woman catch her breath. She'll need it."

"That was beautiful, Jinx," Cocoy whispered his praise to Jinx, licking the shell of her ear as she lay lax against his chest.

Kidlat came up to look down at both of them and Cocoy caught his hair in a tight grip, drawing Kidlat's come-glossed face to his own for a carnal kiss that surrounded Jinx and brought her still pulsating core into close contact with Kidlalt's hard tarugo.

"You both taste so good," Cocoy grinned after they broke the kiss. "Now, let's get us some water and bring this fuckfest to the next level because we're still hard and we still have this beautiful female between us."

***

Jinx found set herself on all fours on Kidlat's coffee table and took Cocoy's cock in her mouth. That cock was a beautiful tool: Well-shaped, curving slightly to the heavens and thick enough that her fingers would not meet when she gripped it. She had Cocoy's jeans fly open and hadn't bothered to do more than draw the denim down to mid-thigh on the man. Because a delicious, hot, huge sausage awaited her hungry mouth.

It was so long that she couldn't get all of it into her mouth and so she used hand and mouth to blow it, alternating licking on the bulbous red head and sucking on it as hard as she could.

Soon she found a rhythm that had Cocoy thrusting his hips back and forth almost without thought: One hand jacked him, her mouth suckled and the other cupped his balls and traced light patterns in the wetness building there from her saliva.

Kidlat, meanwhile, went with what his imagination built. He knelt before Jinx's ass and resumed eating her pussy, driving his tongue into her until she broke the suction on Cocoy's cock long enough to look up at Kidlat with lust-hot eyes and make her demands known: "Fuck that pussy with your cock, Kidlat. Fuck me until I'm sore."

Kidlat pulled his pajamas down to mid-thigh and began rubbing his cock against Jinx's wetness, coating as much of himself as he could and reveling in the slide of his tarugo against her pussy and clit, and the little mewls she made around Cocoy's cock. Cocoy shook and cursed each time Jinx mewled and he gasped out: "Whatever you're doing, Kidlat, keep at it because she's amazing when she vibrates around me like that."

Then Kidlat speared Jinx's hot, tight pussy and seated himself fully in one smooth thrust, his eyes opening wide and meeting Cocoy's as he did so.

"Awesome feeling, the grip of a woman's pussy," Cocoy said as he pulled Kidlat to him so he could lick at the other man's nipples and neck. "Keep pumping into her. Pump hard, she's shaking under my palm now. I believe our woman likes getting fucked by you while she blows me."

Cocoy kissed Kidlat and Kidlat lost control. He gripped Jinx's hips and began a furious tempo of fucking that had her screaming around Cocoy's cock, making Cocoy reach down to cup and massage her breasts harder as the three fucked their way into a massive mutual orgasm that left them speechless, boneless and absolutely dazed.

***

"Man, whatever it was you two wanted to talk to me about and whatever I wanted to tell you is gonna have to wait until later," Kidlat mumbled from the heap their three bodies made on the shag rug on the floor. "But you'd better know I'm going to want more of this, too."

"Me, too," Cocoy said, his voice hoarse.

"Me, three." Jinx said before passing out.

Last night's long night is nothing compared to this one, was Jinx's last thought as she drifted into a climax coma in the arms of two very hot, very big men. Dear God, give me strength. Because I need strength for this thing we've got that I find myself liking more and more each minute.

*****

A few words may be unfamiliar to those who are not Filipino: Pandesal (literally: bread of salt), which is a kind of soft bun that is usually eaten for breakfast, with coffee and various sweet or savory fillings. It is taken from the Spanish words pan (bread) and de sal (of salt), and pronounced in the Spanish manner.

Lintik (Lin-tek) is another Filipino word for lighting (like kidlat, the main protagonist's name). If you take Kidlat's full name, you translate it into Lightning Storm Surge (Daluyong or dah-loo-yong) Iron Ore.

Then there's merienda (mare-yen-dah), which is our word for a snack, usually eaten at mid-afternoon or mid-morning. At its simplest, merienda could be pandesal and coffee or tea. Or it could be as grand as a meal of viand and rice or sweet rice cakes and ginger tea.

Again, comments are welcome and I am happy to share what I write with you. I'd love to read what you think of this story. Thank you.

12