How to Ride a Tikbalang Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have seen much public lasciviousness at these fiestas. Apparently the joy of a risk taken and overcome, as well as the loss of souls at sea, drives these people into sexual frenzy. I have seen women bare their breasts to the suckling of two men, and I have witnessed women taking turns suckling men's genitals while they are penetrated from behind. I have seen men penetrate and suckle each other. Mercifully enough, no children are present at such revels, for the elderly take over watching the young ones and keeping them indoors. These children may yet be saved before they face perdition for the sins of carnality mark their souls, if my brethren work quickly enough.

"These people know not the concept of bastardy. All the children are the children of the community. I commend such charity that makes all the villagers treat each child with exquisite care and kindness, but I do find myself praying for God's forgiveness upon them, for they know not the sins of coupling outside of the sacrament of holy matrimony.

"Yet these same people act not like the fallen women or effete men who sell their sexual services for coin. They are joyful, almost innocent people regardless of age."

Translation, Ledger 6

"...I have come across a wise woman, called here a Babaylan, who has gained some rudimentary grasp of Spanish. That, combined with what I have learned of her language, Sibuhano [now called Cebuano, Reyes], we have managed to exchange stories.

"Alitana, the healer, said there are supernatural beings known as Diwata, goddesses of their mountains, who protect them and come to their aid in times of need. Many of her stories about these creatures are fascinating, but the most riveting of the tales deals with what we know in Europe as changelings.

"The changeling is a Diwata infant who, it is said, is born of the very mountain she is tied to. Thus do the mountains gain their names from the Diwata found at its foot. The adult Diwata destined to find and ensure the safety of a Diwata child does her duty by exchanging this supernatural infant with a girl-child of the same age whilst a family sleeps. She then enchants the family to accept the changeling without question, though the child looks nothing at all like the rest of her new kin.

"Once the Diwata has grown to adulthood, she will shed her mortal body, which her divine guardian had enspelled with a 'human skin' to keep her from harming the family in which she was placed. The human changeling will then be brought back to her family, again, under cover of night, and the young Diwata swapped for her and magic again used to make the exchange seamless, as if the original human offspring had lived all her life with her family.

"The young Diwata will need to catalyze her change, the healer told me, by seeking out the strongest male she can find in either the realm of the supernatural or in the world of mortals. Then she must couple with him, to absorb the male energy that will help her contain her divine power and gain control over it. Her guardian Diwata will help her with this by bringing her to the man she needs. In cases where the young Diwata is very powerful, she may need more than one man and may need to engage in more than the normal range of coital positons, my friend the healer told me.

"She will need to be exhausted often to keep her power contained until she can control them without thought, the Babaylan told me. This Diwata is a beautiful creature, without doubt, exquisite in the extreme, but her powers are of the elements and, without control, she will become a calamitous force of desolation."

***

"That reminds me of what happened when I first tried to scry the pathways we need," Kidlat snapped his fingers as he experienced his eureka moment. "The Ibong Adarna made a cameo appearance and sang about seeking Sinukuan—I presume we should seek Maria Sinukuan."

"Maria Sinukuan as in the Diwata of Mt. Arayat in Pampanga, Central Luzon?" Cocoy asked, his eyes filled with doubt and his full mouth set in a pout. "If you follow the legend, she has taken her leave of the Taga-Lupa who abused her generosity and will not leave the most inaccessible part of her mountain."

"Well, we're going to have to try, aren't we?" Kidlat countered with both eyebrows raised. "But we need to help Jinx get herself under control while we search for Sinukuan."

Both men turned to Jinx with tense anticipation in every line of their limbs, their fingers trailing over her forearms and thighs, lighting hot streaks of desire over her borrowed shirt and under it, teasing her, promising her satisfaction.

Jinx shook her head, bit the inside of her cheek and sent both men hot looks that raked over their bare chests, arms and legs like physical hands before she admonished them to return to the task at hand. "I'm going to need to know more about what we have to do before we begin the process, gentlemen."

It was only when dawn began to lighten the edges of night that the three finally stopped rummaging and reading. Some of the drawings and illustrated text that they'd found was definitely highly-sexual in nature and if the trio had been horny when they'd started searching for their path, they were definitely in need of sweet relief now.

"Do you think we can do this?" Jinx asked, holding up one very detailed, almost life-like sketch on delicate paper browned by age that showed a woman clad in what looked like gossamer and stars.

The woman's long hair was spangled with what looked like sparks and she had rays coming our of her eyes as she knelt between the spread legs of a beautifully-made man reclining back against a bower woven of flowering vines. The man's head was thrown back and his eyes were closed tight. Probably because the kneeling woman was fellating him with one hand on his chest, pinching a nipple, and the other was wrapped around the root of his erection. Her nipples were clearly drawn, as was the rest of her, and those babies were at full attention.

"I think that is as good a place as any to start," Cocoy purred as he drew Jinx to her knees on the sofa and did the same with Kidlat. "I can get creative, since a very powerful Diwata may need more than one man to keep her in line, hmmmm?"

Cocoy motioned for them to stay put while he made a quick foray into Kidlat's bedroom before emerging in his birthday suit, with a condom on his cock and another in hand.

He leaned down and kissed Kidlat when he returned to the sofa, one hand going to the shadowed cleft between Kidlat's butt cheeks, pressing and exploring as Kidlat's gasps filled his mouth.

"Have you ever had a man in you, Kidlat?"

"Yes. Did you bring lubricant or do I need to get mine?"

"I've got lube," Cocoy replied as he gently pushed the nozzle of the lube tube against Kidlat's pucker and squeezed a generous dollop and spread it around with frisky fingers.

"You can ride me. Both of you, while Jinx sucks that gorgeous cock."

Cocoy kissed Jinx as he lubricated his hard-on, and, with his free hand, brought one of Kidlat's hands to her breasts. They massaged her with increasing pressure until her groans spilled out. "I will be busy with both of you, so you're going to be in charge of Jinx's lovely tits, Kidlat. Take good care of them."

Cocoy pulled on a packed of wet wipes he'd tossed on the sofa earlier and used a wet tissue to wipe his fingers clean. Then he lay supine on the couch under both of his lovers and between their legs: His head directly under Jinx's mons and his cock pointing to the slick, shadowed cleft between Kidlat's butt cheeks and pulled Jinx down to his mouth and seeking tongue.

Kidlat gripped Cocoy's sheathed tarugo, pumping it slowly as he impaled himself slowly upon it, moving steadily until Cocoy's impressive lengs and girth were fully seated in Kidlat. Both men were hissing their pleasure and Cocoy started off by inserting two fingers into Jinx's hot box, scissoring them as they sank into her silken tightness. Her frantic fingers caught on Cocoy's nipples, making him arch his back and push hard against Kidlat, who wrapped one hand aroud Jinx's nape.

"Lick me, sweetheart," Kidlat begged Jinx as he looked down at her upturned face, "suck me." He rocked on Cocoy just as Cocoy spread Jinx open and gave her a series of long, languorous licks from the glans of her clit to her perineum and back again."

Jinx obliged, her little mewls of pleasure and low moans syncopating her suckling and the slow undulation of her hips as she found the rhythm that led them all in a slow, rollicking dance for three.

God, Kidlat feels so tight, so good squeezing me. Cocoy bucked his hips harder against Kidlat, reveling in the steady stream of dirty talk, hisses and gasps the man above him was spouting.

He could feel Kidlat's hands moving over Jinx's breasts against the sensitive flesh of his belly, hear the muffled screams of their woman as he increased the pace of his tongue-fucking and bringing his slick fingers into play against the pucker of her tight little asshole, letting just the tip of his middle finger in as he began sucking at her stiff clit, his free arm wrapped about her waist to hold her steady.

Kidlat looked down Jinx's smooth, light caramel skin as he pumped back and forth between his lovers, lights chasing sparks behind his eyeballs as he felt his balls draw up tight.

"Fuck, I'm just about ready to go off like a Lolo Thunder, Jinx," Kidlat rasped out as he felt Cocoy's cock swell inside him. "I'd love it if you swallowed my come, but you don't have to. Fuck, you're sucking me so sweetly. Ahhhh..."

Jinx looked up at him, her light eyes glazed with pleasure as she answered his warning by sucking harder and taking him down to her throat as best she could, swallowing to control her gag reflex.

Susmarya and all the saints, Jinx thought as she caught a glimpse of their reflection in the plate glass window, this is beautiful. It feels so right. She looked back up at Kidlat as Cocoy inserted his forefinger into her puki and began fucking both her holes hard as he licked and sucked her clit, his moans vibrating against her and bringing her even closer to orgasm, sweet orgasm.

Both men came, bucking like mad, and Jinx went into a series of climaxes that built to the ultimate crescendo as she swallowed as much of Kidlat's tamod as she could before she raised her head to holler her pleasure into the bright early morning light.

That should hold me for a while, she thought as she collapsed onto Cocoy's chest, gasping for breath. I hope.

The two men caught their breath nd gently moved Jinx so she lay in their laps as they kissed.

"You're right," Kidlat said to Cocoy once he could breath properly again. "She tastes wonderful. But I like her best flavored with Cocoy."

The men grinned at each other before Kidlat carried Jinx to his bedroom and Cocoy went to the bathroom for wet washcloths they used to cleanse the sweat from their Diwata changeling. Cocoy leaned down to kiss the still-dazed woman soundly.

"Mmmm. Kidlat tastes so good, especially with a generous helping of Jinx," he murmured licking a stray drop of Kidlat's come from the corner of her lip. "Now, let's hit the showers and get a nap, shall we?" He turned to Kidlat with this invitation as Jinx slipped into sleep. "I love Sunday mornings."

12