How to Ride a Tikbalang Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkinandSin
SkinandSin
133 Followers

She swallowed and relaxed her throat then, allowing the invasion of Cocoy's body into hers and felt his heartbeat pulsing faster in her mouth, through that thick vein that stood out like a stripe of passion on the left side of his member. She remembered to breathe through her nose even as she moaned. And how could she not moan when Kidlat kept strumming her clit as he fucked her and Cocoy kept up his attentive fondling of her breasts. It was as if all three of them moved in perfect synchronicity with each other, knowing just what to do.

If this is bliss, I'll take it, Jinx closed her eyes, the sensations overwhelming her and bringing her to a roaring series of climaxes that slammed one into the other until all she could think of was how beautiful this threesome was, how right the elemental force of it was for her.

Kidlat was pretty much in hog heaven, with his mouth full of Cocoy and his hands cupping the wet cascade of him and Jinx reaching climax. Hell, he was in the heaven of Jinx's cunt, filling her up the way Cocoy was filling her mouth and throat. Wishes do come true, he thought with wonder. Oh, wow, do they.

"Dear Lord, I can't get enough of either of you," Cocoy said on a long exhale after he finally drew a steady breath. "You're going to be the death of me, but, hey, what a way to go," he said as they all sank to the shower stall's floor. "That orgasm was so fucking long. We need to do that again once I find out where I put my damned knees."

***

Once they regained the use of their legs, the three stepped out into Kidlat's bedroom again and got dressed, with plenty of totally necessary touching and kissing between them.

Kidlat tripped over a sling-bag bag of black and red tubao fabric and woven fine abaca as he walked across the room to retrieve a pair of shoes from his closet.

"What the—ow!"

Jinx caught one of Kidlat's arms while Cocoy gripped the other. When Cocoy looked down at what Kidlat tripped over, his eyes grew round as saucers. "That bag was in my dream," he said wonderingly. "I didn't think the dream was real."

Ever the curious one, Jinx crouched to the floor to open the bag flap and see what was inside while Kidlat cursed at his stubbed big toe.

She reached in and felt the smooth, round edges of a pot. An unglazed, big-bellied pot of terra cotta clay, and pulled the thing out of the bag before rising with it held carefully in both hands.

"What is it?"

"It's a ritual jar," Cocoy said. "At least that's what I thought it was in my dream. You know, the kind of pot Babaylans and Bayots used to burn petitions to the gods in so that these messages would reach the Skyworld."

"Lovely." Jinx said, forcing a brightness into her tone she did not quite feel. "So what do we do with it?"

"I don't know just yet," Kidlat answered. "We'll need to find out more about it. Meanwhile, let me just get past this painful toe, get some shoes on and we can go to Pepe's Pole and see what answers there are there."

Half an hour later, the trio stepped out into the coolness of the Grammercy Place garage's guest parking, where Jinx and Cocoy had left their vehicles (car was to kind a term for Jinx's ride, really).

"I'm driving, you two." Cocoy said it just like that, as if it were a fait accompli. Not that either of his companions objected. The trip to Pepe's Pole was short and sweet and Cocoy managed to keep his cool even after a jeepney cut him on Makati Avenue, a suicidal tricycle nearly rammed him on Zobel Roxas St. at the Makati-Manila border and a bus that had absolutely no business being on Leon Guinto St. blocked his way and forced him onto Taft Avenue's insanity of Sunday traffic.

"These idiots should be shot. And shot again if they survive the first bullet," Cocoy muttered under his breath through gritted teeth as he swerved to avoid a jaywalker on Malvar St. "One day I will zap them with a kulam, I swear. I fucking swear. One day. One very ordinary day, there will be a culling of these dangle-shits."

***

Business is usually slow for night spots early on a Sunday evening in Malate, what with the number of homebodies increasing due to inflation and the government's refusal to legislate a hike in the minimum wage. That, and the predominantly Catholic Philippines sometimes stuck to its very conservative values. That included setting Sundays aside for Mass, family bonding and going to bed early in preparation for Monday's work.

Pepe's Pole was a different animal, however, as most of its clientele were neither Catholic nor human. Heck, they were rich and didn't really need to work—mostly because they knew where the precious metals and gems were and used that knowledge to be employers (if they chose) rather than employees.

Kidlat, Jinx and Cocoy entered the bar, which was crowded as per the usual, and made a beeline for the bartender. They ordered their drinks and Kidlat asked if Adora, Jinx's dance partner that night they met, was there.

"Now why should I tell you that?" The barkeep was in a snitty mood reflected on her lime green baby tee's bold black text ("Do I look like I give a rodent's buttocks?") "Adora was looking to get herself some action and went home dry."

"Actually, you'd better give a rodent's buttocks, lady," Jinx spit the words out like unwanted hackatooey. She'd had it up to here with being the nice one. "I need to find her, or find a way to meet up with my chick, Maria Sinukuan. At the soonest possible time." Her warm brown eyes flashed a cloudy, light gray like the ashfall and lahar from Mt. Pinatubo as she glared at the Diwata at the bar.

"Whoa, changeling," the barkeep held up her hands and the pink cleaning rag in one of them. "I see your point. But I have to tell you Sinukuan hasn't taken a call, answered a text or even a smoke signal in a very long time."

"Well, then, I'll just have to find Adora, won't I?" Jinx was this close to doing I-don't-know-what to the Diwata at the bar. "So can you help me find her?"

The Diwata let out a long sigh and looked at the three pairs of very intense eyes boring holes into her face as she waved her hand in the general direction of Adora's whereabouts. "Adora's the owner. She's in the back office with... well, with someone. Can you wait a while for her to, erm, be ready to meet you?"

"Just show me the back room, please," Jinx said on an exasperated sigh. "I'll tell her its all my fault she's being bothered."

The barkeep flung her long hair back over a shoulder as she shrugged. "I can't stop you and I can't leave the bar seeing as it's happy hour. Heed my warning, though: She's not likely to be pleased if you go in unannounced."

"Fine by me." It was Jinx's turn to shrug. "I haven't been pleased by all this weird shit happening to me over the last two days and I bet she isn't a volcano."

"Oh, changeling, if you only knew." The bartender whispered as Jinx sashayed off in the direction of the back office, Cocoy and Kidlat striding behind her. "Our land sits on the Pacific Ring of Fire because every mountain is a volcano."

***

"Mmmmmmh, yes, stroke me there, lover. Harder. Like that. Don't stop." The hotly-spoken words should have given Jinx pause as she raised a hand to knock on the office door, but she went ahead and knocked anyway. The knocking pushed the door inward and it swung open with a bang.

Adora was lying spread out on a tempered glass table (presumably of some high heat-resistant blend, considering the Diwata on it was glowing the way Jinx did when she got too hot).

The club-owner was clad in a blue silk halter dress that was pulled up to expose her bare southern reaches and with her breasts spilling out of the halter top's navel-deep vee. A man-shaped creature made of fire was kneeling on the floor, his mouth (or at least that's what the trio thought it was) was leaving a trail of licking blue flames that went from the inside of one knee to the crease between Adora's groin and thigh, one hand was slowly stroking the bare pink puki before him as the Diwata arched her back, the movement pushing her breasts further out of the dress and into the air, her berry-red nipples ringed with the same fire playing up and down her thigh.

"Whatever you need, you will let me finish with my elemental, changeling," Adora said as she looked toward the three at her office door. Her brown eyes had turned into the red-gold of a lava flow. "You may watch if you want to. I like being watched as I take my pleasure, too. But you will not speak. Unless you want Mt. Mayon to erupt with more force than necessary."

Now how do you refute a statement like that? Cocoy was still a tad confused, though he couldn't for the life of him lie and say this strange sex show wasn't making him hot. He stood behind Kidlat, his hands on the Tikbalang's shoulders. Hands that itched to hold the Tikbalang's hips as he ground against his ass.

So Cocoy went with what felt good and did just that, attacking Kidlat's sensitive neck and ears while he was at it, telling Kidlat that "I'm going to be fucking you like that soon, Tikbalang. I'll be riding you into a lather."

Kidlat was just as weirded-out and turned on by the sex happening in front of him. He wanted to do to Jinx the exact same thing the fire elemental was doing to Adora. He watched the Diwata in blue taking her pleasure, running her hands over the elemental's head and bucking her hips into its fiery mouth in a rhythm that was working into a crescendo. Without thinking, he began to draw Jinx to him, press her back to his front and undo the fastenings on her pants so he could shove a hand against her pussy as his other hand reached up to clasp a breast.

The fire elemental looked just like a well-built man, except that he was, well, all flame flickering from red to blue to white and back again. The creature mounted the table and pushed Adora's legs wider. His flames were dancing on every bit of Adora's exposed skin now and the Diwata was cooing and biting her strawberry-red lips hard as the fire elemental thrust a very large cock on fire into her and fucking her to a brutal rhythm that no human would be able to withstand.

Adora, on the other hand, looked like she wanted more as she grasped the fire elemental by the ass with both hands and ground her pubis up at him with even more fierceness than the creature she was fucking displayed.

"Oh, my gulay," Jinx said as her knees buckled under her like they were just as solid as the vegetables she was referring to. "Kidlat, if you stop, I'm going to cry."

"I won't stop, sweet thing," he said, nipping her neck and earlobe to punctuate each word. Kidlat also punctuated each word with a hard grind of his tarugo against her ass and his fingers fucking her and rubbing her clit hard, just the way she liked it. "And Cocoy's dry humping my ass, too. While licking my neck and biting my ears. By the Old Gods, I could come just from this."

"Oh, my gulay!"

Looking over to the threesome maximizing the power of friction as she got fucked on her office table, Adora smiled and felt her climax run through her body like an intensity 9 temblor. "That's it, you beautiful ones, come. I knew there was a reason—oooooh—there was a reason I shoved you together."

And, on that note, they all felt the earth move under their feet.

***

"Thank you so much for not interrupting me, Jinx and manwich." Adora said once she'd dismissed the fire elemental to whatever plane it came from and gotten her office back to shipshape and changed into another dress (the one she was wearing as she did the fire elemental had gone up in smoke). "Now, how may I help you?"

Jinx, Cocoy and Kidlat were sitting on the three-seater couch across from Adora's desk, still catching their breaths. Cocoy and Kidlat were done cleaning up their emissions (thank goodness Jinx carried face towels, plural, in her tote bag). They'd had to take their underwear off in the club's co-ed bathroom, but, hey, going commando was good, too.

"We have to find Maria Sinukuan for Jinx," Kidlat got to the heart of the matter with his trademark bluntness. "She's a changeling and needs to transition into her full Diwata body. Will you help us, or are we wasting our time with you?"

"Now, how do you know that it is Sinukuan you seek, Tikbalang?" Adora cupped her chin in a delicate hand as she cocked her head toward Kidlat.

"We know because that's what the Ibong Adarna told him," Cocoy couldn't keep his silence as he leaned forward to look at Adora and rested his elbows on his thighs. He was anything but silent as a rule. It wasn't a rule he was breaking now.

"Fair point." Adora was brisk as she said this, looking at Jinx. "But I need to hear the changeling speak first. She has to be the one to ask me for what she needs, not you men. You're containment units, not her spokesmen."

Yowtch. The males winced, but held their tongues as they looked to Jinx, silently giving her the cue to begin talking.

Jinx drew a deep breath. "Okay, here goes. I didn't know I was this... this Diwata thing, or changeling, or whatever," she stammered. "But I can't lie and tell myself I'm completely human, so, yeah, I need help. If it is Maria Sinukuan I need to find, then I want your help finding her. You knew what I needed when you pushed me toward these two. That was help. Will you help me some more? Please?"

"Let me tell you Sinukuan does not appreciate the mortal world, changeling," Adora said as her face fell into serious (and seriously beautiful) lines. She could almost have been carved from fine marble or granite the way her face was set.

"I understand this, but I have to try," Jinx said. "I need to know how to do this and Sinukuan would likely be the best one to help me."

"Well, you aren't a Taga-Lupa," Adora said slowly, her hands held aloft to frame Jinx's face. "Only he," she nodded in Cocoy's direction "is Taga-Lupa, but he is Other, too, so acceptable. I can talk to you about Sinukuan, then, and give you the help you seek."

Adora finally smiled, her beauty flooding the room as she unleashed it. "I also liked that you were honest even with your bodies. Not everyone is. Not even with a Diwata before whom all lies fall." She nodded her assent and called the lovers to her table. "Come closer and I will tell you a story that should give you the answer you seek."

SkinandSin
SkinandSin
133 Followers
12