How to Ride a Tikbalang Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Gods above, this man is lethal with his hands, Jinx thought as she caught her lower lip between her teeth to hold in the profanities that demanded utterance. Please put those fingers in me, please...

Cocoy slid two fingers into Jinx, his thumb pressing hard circles around her upstanding clit as she uttered his name on a small scream. He found the sweet spot inside her, knowing just when he'd made a bingo when she tried to pull her thighs together.

"Ah-ah-ah, you don't close your legs on me, missy," Cocoy bit firmly on Jinx's shoulder, adding an edge of pain to the mix and making her throw her head back hard against him as his free hand pulled up one of her thighs. "You will let me fuck this pussy without opposition or I will have to spank your gorgeous ass. I just might spank it anyway, come to think of it."

His fingers moved harder, faster as his thumb slid to the hood of her clit and pressed it down firmly against the fingers making sweet, sweet friction in the clenching depths of her puki. Jinx felt her body jerk against Cocoy's hand as she heard him command her in a hard, aroused voice: "Cup those breasts and play with your nipples while I finger this cunt, Jinx. Pinch those nipples hard for me."

Jinx did as Cocoy bid, the firmness in his tone adding another layer of heat to her already inflamed senses. She could feel him release her thigh, all the better for peeling the denim down her hips. Jinx raised herself up off the floor, as much to grind against Cocoy's talented hand as to help him strip her of the shorts and her French-cut panties.

The front door to Cocoy's apartment opend and fell shut with an audible click as Jinx spun into her first orgasm. Cocoy's fingers didn't falter even when she screamed and bucked against him. He held her fast with a hand tormenting one breast as Kidlat came into view and Cocoy looked up from watching Jinx squeezing his thrusting fingers.

The tableau in front of Kidlat made him forget whatever it was he'd discussed with his father and mother. All that dominated his thoughts now was how hard his tarugo was, thanks to the view right in front of him: A naked Jinx sprawled against a fully-clothed Cocoy, whose hands were delving into her very wet, very swollen cunt as Jinx arched and writhed in pleasure against his hand. Jinx all flushed from the paroxysms of her orgasm, begging for mercy, then looking at him with passion licking red flames in her chocolate-brown eyes as her hips bucked and her thighs shook with the intensity of her coming.

Oh, I just have to be part of that, Kidlat held that thought as he took in the heat glittering in Cocoy's eyes, the horny, taut lines of Cocoy's shoulders and legs, or whatever of them he could see beneath Jinx. Magnificent. I have two gloriously gorgeous lovers, thank the SkyFather. Time to get fucked.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like being left out?" Kidlat tried to inject some sincere exasperation in his voice as he toed off his loafers, shucked his olive-green cargo pants and stripped his black t-shirt. The words came out strangled, betraying how horny he already was.

Kidlat's clothes flew in haphazard directions as the Tikbalang strode to the woman coming on the floor and the man who kept up the brutal tempo of his fingers fucking her silly despite her almost incoherent protests that the sensation was too much.

"We're going to keep you coming, sweet thing," Kidlat said as he and Cocoy lifted Jinx up off the floor, each man slinging one of her thighs over one arm.

Kidlat swallowed Jinx's groans as he took over finger-fucking Jinx where Cocoy left off to lift her. His voice was harsh with arousal as he lifted his head from Jinx, looked to Cocoy and demanded a kiss from his Bayot.

"We missed you," Cocoy said, his feelings leaking out just the same way his cock was leaking pre-come. That said, he used his free hand to grab Kidlat by the hair so he could plant a firm, searching, hungry kiss on Kidlat's mouth.

Both men were grinding hard cocks against Jinx's naked clefts, pussy and ass, and the smooth skin of Kidlat's tanned chest was rubbing against her very sensitive nipples.

"I want you both inside me," Jinx said when she had enough breath to form words. "Please, please don't make me wait."

"We will be," Kidlat promised Jinx. Then he sent Cocoy another terse demand, his pupils dilated with arousal as his gaze raked hotly over the other man's face. "Strip out of those clothes and help me fuck our woman silly, Cocoy."

The two men let Jinx's legs back down to the floor and Cocoy stripped faster than lightning as Jinx sank to her knees and proceeded to lick and suck Kidlat's cock, her hands going to her crotch to touch herself as she did this.

Kidlat's knees buckled for a second before he managed to lock them, his hands moving down to grip Jinx's head as Cocoy gripped his head to kiss him harsh, hard and hot, plunging a seeking tongue to play with his.

"Hold on to that orgasm, buddy," Cocoy said through audible breaths. "I want to be inside her and coming when you do." Kidlat groaned and nodded when their eyes met, his lips puckered and tight with concentration as Jinx intensified her sucking, raising hands wet from her pussy to add slickness to his cock and balls as she took him to the back of her mouth and into her throat.

"Wow, you don't ask for a lot, do you?" Kidlat meant the words to come out sarcastic, but they came out on a tortured moan instead.

Cocoy pulled at Jinx's hips until she was bent over on her feet while Kidlat supported her shoulders. The Bayot peppered the smooth globes of her buttocks with small, light bites and sucking, licking kisses, drawing moans that vibrated through her mouth and along the length of Kidlat's thrusting tarugo until the Tikbalang let loose a stream of barely coherent and very filthy words.

"So sweetly tight," Cocoy bit out the words as he entered Jinx in one hard, smooth motion and fucked her to a hard primal rhythm until he felt her gripping his cock in the foreshadowing of another climax.

"Put it back in me!" Jinx tore her mouth from Kidlat's member to scream at Cocoy, who was busy inserting his fingers in her pussy, thrusting hard, but the finger-fucking was not what the Diwata wanted and her eyes were going gray again in her frustration.

"Trust me, we're just getting started. You will have satisfaction, my love, just hush and let me get you ready for it," Cocoy said amid the groans of both of his lovers. "You're going to want to be on the couch for this, Kidlat. Go and sit down and let Jinx straddle you."

Kidlat sat on the couch with alacrity and Jinx clambered aboard, impaling herself on his cock with a sigh of relief. Her two loveres exchanged wicked looks and, before Jinx could so much as move her hips, Kidlat clamped an arm around her waist and held her fast. "You're going to wait, our Diwata. I think I know what Cocoy has planned and you're going to like that even more than this. Patience is a virtue."

"I need to come, dammit!"

"You came thrice already, woman, you will damn well wait for us to come right along with you this time," Cocoy's voice was stentorian, brooking no opposition as he pushed Jinx's shoulders toward Kidlat and Kidlat spread his legs wider, widening her straddle as well.

Jinx felt a slick finger at the pucker of her anus, rubbing around it and waking up nerves that began to shoot messages of "oh, yes, you bet!" to the pleasure center of her brain just before one finger slid in past the first knuckle. Then the whole finger went in and began fucking her last virgin place with a slow, steady rhythm, then exited only to come back in with another finger.

Kidlat felt Jinx clenching around his cock and threw his head back against the sofa cushions behind him. Desperate to move, Jinx licked her target of opportunity: The throbbing vein at the side of Kidlat's throat. The Tikbalang took firm hold of her hair with his free hand and returned the favor still holding her fast as he kissed and suckled a trail of hickeys to one breast, then the other, nipping and suckling hard on each nipple until she began screaming his name, her ass, pussy and breasts on fire from all the very intimate attention she was getting.

Finally, Cocoy lubed up and poised himself to breach Jinx's nether hole, his control left hanging by a thread slim as spider-silk as he gently, but firmly, pushed steadily into her until he was balls deep, breathless and mindless.

Cocoy could feel Kidlat's hard length as he slid in and Kidlat's cock pulsed as he felt Cocoy through the thin walls of flesh that separated them. Both men groaned as Jinx panted and bit her lip to hold back a scream.

Kidlat pulled slowly out of Jinx, almost completely out, before he surged back in with a violent thrust that rattled Jinx's teeth. Cocoy was no less brutal in his thrusts, but that just made the burning Jinx felt blossom into a firestorm of need and pleasure. The men established a rhythm that had all three lovers melting into moans, gasps and hollers where gods were called and saints were named as they fucked their way to a blinding three-fold climax.

"You're going to be the death of me," Cocoy gasped as he collapsed on his lovers. "But what a way to go."

***

"Thank the Old Gods I brought takeout," Kidlat told Cocoy as they cuddled against Jinx's sleeping body on Cocoy's white-and-gold sheeted bed. "Because we're going to need it and I don't think I can handle cooking right now."

They'd fucked themselves raw, going from couch to floor and back again, drawing more orgasms out of each other than they'd ever had in their lives. The final fuck session on the bed, with Kidlat bucking Cocoy hard into Jinx over and over again in a feverish crescendo did them all in and they'd slept the sleep of people who were dead to the world until the first pastel fingers of dawn crept in.

"I'm just happy you put the food in the ref before coming to join us," Cocoy said with a smile. "Let me go shower and then I'll fix us some java to go with breakfast so we can set out bright and early, hmmmm?" He laid a soft kiss on Jinx's lips and Kidlat's before rising from the bed.

Kidlat cradled Jinx against his body, reveling in her softness and running his hands over her hair and naked back as he breathed her scent in, thanking the Old Gods yet again for his incredibly good luck in finding both of his mates. Mates? Now where did that thought come from?

But, just as much as the idea bothered the logical part of Kidlat's brain, it brought unexpected comfort. Mates. He smiled a silly little smile as Cocoy exited the room clad in boxer shorts and sorted out their breakfast.

***

The three kitted themselves out to climb a mountain and set out after breakfast, their bags stowed securely in the trunk of Cocoy's SUV. They arrived at San Fernando City by lunchtime and went to the bustling city market to find a meal of local delicacies: Frogs stuffed with ground meat and bell peppers in a spicy-savory sauce, twice-cooked razorback boar adobo, venison tapa and pandan-fragrant, hot, steamed white rice washed down with pineapple juice.

They also ordered the traditional Kapampangan dessert people from far and wide traveled to San Fernando to enjoy: Huge bowls of halo-halo—shaved ice soaked in evaporated milk and sugar syrup layered with candied jackfruit and banana, kaong preserves, nata de coco, sweet red mung beans and popped rice crisps topped with leche flan and purple yam jam. After all, they needed to fortify themselves to climb Mt. Arayat which, though it is not the highest mountain in the country (that would be Mt. Apo in Kidapawan, on the outskirts of Davao City to the south), it would be a challenging climb for the rough terrain and because, well, Sinukuan did not want to be found.

Cocoy drove them to the town of Magalang, then up to the Arayat National Park, a lofty name for a government project that has since been abandoned to the local resort-owners (and looked it, with the gaudy tourist trap trinkets and trappings, as well as the over-charging guides). The three took care of paying for long-term parking for Cocoy's Everest and hauled their bags out.

They waved away the hovering crowd of hopeful would-be trail guides and set off in the direction Kidlat chose: Off the trail and straight into whatever forest was left.

"Step where I step and, no matter what, do not point at anything or cut any trees or undergrowth with those knives you brought," Kidlat cautioned Jinx and Cocoy. "Trust me on this."

They'd hiked a winding, upward trail for what felt like hours before stopping for a break in a clearing that had obviously been a logging camp, with tree stumps scattered about them and no new plantings in sight. The Tikbalang took in the desolation of what looked to have been very old hardwoods with lips thinned by anger. He couldn't do anything about the loggers right now, but, someday soon, they'd be fortunate if he didn't find them and get them helplessly lost in some forest sans logging equipment. Preferably with razorback boar or bayawak lizards. Maybe near a swamp, with huge crocodiles.

The air was cooling and the three knew night would fall soon, so the three pitched a tent and made camp. Well, okay, the Tikbalang and Cocoy did, since Jinx grew up in the city and never in her life, ever, had to rough it.

They settled down to heat the ready to eat meals Kidlat had prepared and vacuum-packed in Cocoy's kitchen (the man could also cook and had a home vacuum-packer, halleluja).

"Okay," Jinx had her nose in the notebook she'd jotted directions and copied the text of the documents they'd been reading in as she spoke. "We need to find the entrance to Sinukuan's cave, according to Adora. It's covered in shiny white stone distinct from the mountainside's sandstone and granite..."

"You mean like that white slab over there?" Kidlat interrupted Jinx's rambling swiftly, pointing his lips in the direction he meant. Some twenty feet from their position, to the west, was what looked like the mouth of a cave sealed up with—ta-da!—luminous white rock.

"Fuck me," Cocoy said. "Something tells me this easy find isn't as easy as it looks."

12