How to Seduce an Engineering Student

Story Info
Amy finds satisfaction from geek penises.
8.4k words
4.59
73.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers

I just did a quick and DIRTY story about my first successful seduction of an engineering boy in early January. The story was pretty well received on Literotica, so I thought I would do a quick update on what's been happening the past 6 weeks. If you read my prior one, I apologize for the first few paragraphs in this story, as there will be some repetition. But, I want this story to stand on its own, so no one has to go searching around to figure out who I am or how I got to this point. I will really try to be brief, so we can get pronto into the good stuff.

*****

I am Amy, a 22 year old junior in an electrical engineering program in Southern California. And I love sex. I guess my looks are a stereotypical California girl: petite, blonde, nice boobs, and a really cute butt. I work out ALOT, and even teach aerobics at a local gym several times a week, so I am in really good shape. And I love sex. And, I am super flexible!! And I love sex?

Back in highschool I was very active. In sex, that is. I had a pretty steady boyfriend as a Sophomore and Junior, and we figured out a lot of stuff on our own, as we were both each other's first (and only partner for those two years.) All I can say is "thank god for the Internet" or he never would have found my clit. My Senior year I took a whole different approach, and dated a lot of guys, including a couple older "bad boys." Wow. I learned so much about how to please and how to be pleased that year. There were a couple of the guys that REALLY knew what they were doing in bed (the bad boys!), and took the time to teach me everything they knew (repeatedly!!). So by the time I graduated, I was really good at sex, and had pretty high expectations of my partners.

But, I also liked math and science, so I went into engineering. It is pretty obvious that the sciences do not attract the "bad boys." I will be kind and just say that when I got to campus as a horny 19 year old, my sex life took a huge unhappy hit. For the first two years of college, the only sex I got was when I went home for breaks or for the summer. It was so frustrating on campus, as I just could not seem to get the guys to make a move. I lived on campus, and didn't have a car, so it was really hard to get out and meet other guys from the area. Toward the end of my Sophomore year, I did meet a guy from a nearby liberal arts school, and he was great in bed, but it was so painful to try to have a conversation with him. Fortunately his mouth was wayyyyy better at other things!

So by the time I started my Junior year, I had decided that I had to get way better at dating engineers. I find them interesting, funny, creative, and sweet. But they tend to be oblivious and socially unaware, shy, and inexperienced sexually. So it became my Junior project (and New Year's resolution) to bed more engineers. I did one early on, and it was a disaster. He didn't know what to do, so I took over, and I think I scared him. We did it a few times, but there was no chemistry, and then he dropped out of school (bad grades, not bad sex!!).

My first success was Tim, the subject of my first story. Sweet guy. Huge dick. I gave him a big embarrassing hardon in class, so I felt compelled to take care of it later later that day. Another good thing about engineers?? They are good learners. This guy went from virgin to fantastic in just seven days. We had an intense week of horizontal "dating," and then a girlfriend of mine got interested in him, and they really hit it off. I still occasionally join them for a threesome, but I mostly have moved on. Although I did enjoy Tim's huge member, it actually was a bit too big for me, and I got pretty sore that week. Plus, my jaw always hurt. Kim, his new girl, seems to handle it just fine!!

I first moved on to his two roommates. I figured I owed them something, as they had to listen to me and Tim doing it non-stop for a full week. Poor guys just looked miserable with lust and desperation every time I came out of Tim's room. My first time with the roommates was just after getting to Tim's room too late to join Tim and Kim, but just in time to see Kim getting a nice facial. So, I backed out of the room while Tim finished up, and joined his two roommates who were playing a video game in the living room. As always, they looked miserable and horny, as they must have just listened to Tim and Kim banging for the past 30 minutes. And in this cheap little duplex, EVERYTHING that happens in Tim's room can be heard all over the house. So this is where the first story kinda ended. On to the new stuff...

I sat down in an armchair next to the couch and put my legs under me. I had on a flimsy flowery skater skirt, flip flops, and a yellow button-down cotton shirt. The shirt was just a teeny bit too small, so without a bra, there was a pleasant amount of nipple poking through. The two boys were so cute as they tried not to look at my boobs, but, they are college-age guys, so it was like moths to a fire.

"How's the game going?" I asked but clearly didn't care. "I guess I just missed joining Tim and Kim. I bet they couldn't wait any longer."

"Too bad, we could have used more sex noise," Doug said sarcastically. "Kim's not nearly as loud as you."

"Really?" I asked proudly with a smile. "I make more of a ruckus than Kim."

Ben paused the game and looked at me. "You both make the same kind of vocal noises, but the bed squeaks way louder when you are here."

"Thanks for telling me!" I said honestly. "I work hard to be good at it. Can you tell who's on top when the bed is the loudest?"

"This is just painful to talk about," Ben said with a sigh. "Doug and I were speculating that the bed squeaking is the loudest when you are on top, but the headboard is hitting the wall harder when Tim was in charge."

"That's probably right," I said thoughtfully. "The top of my head is still sore from the banging Tim gave it on the headboard."

"I would guess a lot of places are sore on you based on what we heard," Doug said with only the hint of a smile. "All we got out of this deal were a couple sore hands."

"Think this through, guys," I said seriously. "I came over here to have sex with Tim, but I was too late. You know I love sex and have no steady boy at this point. And ya gotta be smart enough to infer that I am as horney as hell right now. Now would be a good time to go for it."

"But there is just no way you're into us," Ben said softly. "Tim is so hung, and well, you're so incredibly hot."

"You guys just don't read women well," I said sternly. "I'm sitting here with my legs open, pretending to be interested in video games, talking about sex, and trying to get you to look at my boobs."

"Ummm...," Ben stumbled. "We just didn't think that ..."

"Stop thinking and start paying attention," I interrupted. "That is how Tim went from a virgin to giving facials to a hottie in a week!"

"Oh god," Doug stammered. "He gave Kim a facial?"

"Just now as I peeked in!" I said with a smile. "And her mouth was open, too!! He seemed to be having a lot of fun. And that kinda thing is within your reach!"

"Oh fuck," Ben and Doug sighed together.

"Either of you ever give a facial?" I asked.

Both swung their head side to side, indicating they had not.

"You want to give me one?" I asked matter of factly.

They both barely nodded their heads in agreement, clearly in a state of disbelief.

"Let's do it!" I said excitedly as I stood up. "Whose bed is more girl-ready?"

"Mine," Ben said, his voice shaking. "By far."

I picked up my purse and headed to Ben's room, "You guys bring a couple chairs from the kitchen table," I instructed. "I want to put on a little informational show for you first."

I had them put the chairs at the foot of the bed, one toward each side. I stood on the end of the bed, facing the chairs.

"Sit down," I said with a smile as I started taking my clothes off. "Before your playtime we are going to have a lesson on female anatomy!"

Both guys smiled shyly and obediently sat down.

"What's going on?" Kim asked as she peeked into the room. "Tim and I were just going to head to the mall."

"I'm giving them some hands-on advice on girl parts, and then Doug and Ben are going to give me a double facial!" I said excitedly. "I've never had a double one before!"

"Cool," Kim said. "I just took a big shot on the face myself!. A bit too messy for me, but Tim loved it. He will be happy his boys are gettin' one too!" She left and closed the door.

"You guys need to get naked, too!" I said with a smile as I slipped my shirt off. "Have either of you ever made a girl orgasm?

Both were wagging their heads "no." "I did get to third base a few times in high school," Ben said quietly. "But I didn't know what I was doing."

"I promise that in the next 15 minutes you will learn all the basics," I said with a grin. "Then its just practice, practice, practice!"

"I promise to be a good student," Doug said, with Ben nodding agreement. "This is so amazing."

By now we were all naked. Ben and Doug looked very much alike. Probably just under 6 foot, toned, brown hair, and nice smiles. They just looked like nice normal guys, and they were. I love smart guy humor, and the way they don't take themselves too seriously. Both were fully erect, and each had a nicely shaped penis of about average length and average girth. I was really looking forward to having fun with these guys.

"Pull up closer so you can see better," I said softly as I sat on the bed. "Don't be shy. You can touch anything you want. It will feel good to me."

Both were silent, but they pulled their chairs forward and began massaging my boobs and nipples.

"There you go," I said looking at Doug. "Massage the whole breast. It feels great to have my nipples pinched a little, but they can go numb with too much pinching or sucking."

"Do you like them sucked?" Ben asked.

"Yes," I said with a moan. "But again, not too much or too hard. It has to part of the overall attention to my boobs."

They practiced for a few minutes on breast-work and nipple sucking, and they picked up the right pace and intensity very quickly.

"Now comes the really good stuff," I said while pushing them gently back into their chairs. "Let's talk girl privates for a minute."

These guys were like kids in a candy shop with $100 bill. I just hoped that they didn't explode spontaneously before I was ready for them. I pulled my butt more forward on the bed, and spread my knees as far as they would go.

"Here is what all you guys dream of," I said with a laugh. "You learn how to make these parts feel good, and your last two years of college are going to be explosive!!"

"These little flaps here are the lips," I said while pinching the lips and pulling them a bit. "These are usually kinda hidden at first, but as I get turned on, they become more pronounced and really easy to find. Here, go ahead and play with them."

Ben and Doug immediately began stroking and massaging the lips. I sat back, moaned, and let them play a while. Ben seemed to get the whole process a bit faster, and was really good at gently rubbing my inner thigh, and playing with my boobs, as well as playing with the lips.

"Damn that felt good," I said with a moan. "You guys catch on fast."

I took a deep breath, paused, and then opened the now-very-sensitive lips and held them so they could look inside.

"This little opening right here is the vagina," I said while putting a single finger about half way in. "This can stretch to hold just about any penis, and is really slippery when I am turned on, like now. But take your time going in the first time. Put a little bit in, and then pull out, or go very slowly. Then go deeper each time until you are all in. As you move in and out, my walls press against your head, and that is what gets you off. Go ahead and feel inside. A couple fingers will fit easily."

This was such an amazing feeling. They were exploring, fumbling a little, but it felt just great. I showed them the right pacing and pressure, and even how to turn their fingers up and make circles where the g-spot should be. Sure, they are not likely to find one for a while, but any girl will be impressed that they know where to look!!

"So this in and out motion is what gets your penis off, but a girl needs more to finish," I said as I stopped their fingers. "All this fingering is great foreplay, so always do it, but you have to work the clit to get an O going."

I had Doug pull a floor lamp a little closer.

"The clit has three parts," I started, using my finger to point. First there is this loose covering of skin that is the hood. This is a lot like your foreskin, or what it would have been like if you weren't circumcised. It covers the second part, which is the clit shaft, which of course, is a much smaller version of your shaft. And finally, right here at the end of the shaft, hiding in this little cave, is the clit head itself. The woman gets stimulation by moving the hood back and forth over the clit head. Do that enough, and at the right pace and intensity, and you give her an O."

"So I can't play with the clit directly?" Ben asked, his face just inches from my hood.

"That depends on the girl," I explained. "On some girls it shows up when really turned on, and in others it does not. Mine comes out right at the very end. But, it is soooooo sensitive that you have to be really careful, as you can kill the O by touching it too hard."

For the next several minutes I worked with them, one fingering and the other stroking my clit, until they had it down. And none too soon, as I was getting so close to cumming. At the very last moment I pushed their hands away, and scooted myself up to the middle of the bed. I put several pillows behind my head, and then opened my knees again. I put on my sunglasses.

"Damn you guys did great, I am just about ready to explode," I said out of breath. "So kneel up here beside me and give me a facial. I am going to jill off while you stroke, but you guys pop whenever you like."

They scurried up beside me and started stroking themselves as my fingers dropped between my legs. Doug also started to massage my boobs with his free hand, and Ben put a single finger in me and started doing the g-spot circles in time with his stroke speed. This got me as turned on as I have ever been.

I was getting so close. My breathing was erratic, and I groaned and moaned as I moved my hips to get more stimulation. Both penises glistened in the sunlight, glossy and slick from the precum. They were going very slowly now, just holding themselves on the brink of orgasm. I could hear both Ben and Doug groaning as well, and I could hear the muffled "I am so close" from both of them.

A tremor started deep in me, and spread through my whole body. My hips drove into the bed, and my back arched as I threw my head back. The spasms started and I opened my mouth to scream out my tension. It was then that the first warm splash hit my face. First on my forehead, then cheeks, then lips. My spasms began to wain, and get further apart, and then a second wave of warm splashes hit me. And then it was silent. Except for the breathless panting of three people. I lay still for a few moments, and then opened my eyes. My glasses were nearly fully coated, but I could see Doug and Ben, not moving, still holding their penises. I love the look of a freshly used penis. The way it glistens from the precum, and the way the thin whisply threads hang from the tip. They looked scared, like that they had killed me, or done something wrong.

"That was so incredible," I said softly with a smile as I licked a few drops from my lips. "You guys are going to be great lovers!"

Ben had gotten up, and handed me a small damped towel. I took it, but didn't immediately wipe my face, but stood up and went to the dresser mirror. I took the glasses off, looked at them, and then at my face.

"Holy crap guys," I said laughing. ""You had some serious backup going on!!"

I wiped my face, and then dropped and did a single cleanup suck on each guy, and of course, gave him a nice kiss on the mouth after I did!! We got dressed, went to the living room, and did some prep work for tomorrow's lab. And then smoked a few bowls. It was now getting late.

"Hey," I said with my mouth chomping on Cheetos. "I can't drive home like this. So we gotta figure out whose bed I sleep in."

Both guys giggled and raised their hand. "Pick me, Pick me," they said in a stoner unison.

I suddenly got a bit more serious, as Kim and Tim were now at it, so we were getting their passion sounds really loudly. We'd been hearing some brief moans and noises for awhile, but now they were pounding out some full on sex. Their bed was squeaking, the headboard banging, and nearly constant "fuck yeah's" from Kim filled the living room. Doug and Ben both looked desperately (as desperate as you can look wasted!) at me.

I reached into my purse, and pulled out my bottle of travel lube. Doug and Ben just sat, nervous, but smiling. I stood in front of them, and put my hands behind my back. "Ok, each of you choose a hand," I said with a grin. "If you choose the hand with the lube, then you go back to your room alone to jerk. If you get the empty hand, then I will join you in bed. And by join I mean bang."

Ben and Doug each put their hand on one of my arms. I took my hands out, and handed the bottle to Doug. "Crap," he said softly. "Another night of jacking and listening to Amy screw a friend."

"Your night is coming soon," I said as I leaned down and gave him a kiss. "Yet this week, I promise."

Ben was already up and pulling me to his room. I managed to pluck a couple condoms from my purse on the way, and blew a final kiss to Doug before Ben shut his door.

Ben methodically stripped me. It was so hot. And unexpected. One piece at a time came off, and he would caress and massage and kiss the newly exposed area. The house was totally quiet now. Tim and Kim had cum awhile back so their bed was silent, and of course, Doug's masterbation session would not make much noise. So it was just Ben, enjoying my body, inch by inch.

Once I was naked, he moved me gently to the bed, laid me down on my back, and put several pillows under my head. He got up on the bed, laid on his stomach, and open my knees. Without a sound he started caressing my breasts, and at the same time began running his finger in my wet opening. Little by little he went deeper, and then added a second finger. His breath was warm on my groin as his fingers first explored deep, and then turned their attention to my g-spot area. Like an electric shock I felt his tongue begin working up and down my hood. First one side, then the other, then the top. Finally his mouth covered me, and his tongue pressed hard into my shaft, and pulled the ever-tightening skin over my clit head. I moaned and groaned and gyrated to the rhythm of his mouth, letting the tension build as a gentle ache over my whole body, but afraid I would explode and end this too soon.

I was so close. So close. And then he stopped. "You bastard!" I yelled. "Finish me now!"

He said nothing, but just smirked at me from the end of the bed while he stripped his clothes off, watching me squirm. He grabbed my ankles roughly, and pulled me to the edge of the bed as well. He stood in front of me, his penis swinging like a hard baseball bat waiting its turn. He picked a condom off the bed, opened it, but then paused. I already had my ankles locked behind his butt, ready to assist in my pounding, but he unhooked them and crawled up on the bed. He straddled my sides with his knees, and put his penis at my lips. I opened my mouth, and he pushed himself between my lips. My head lay still, his hands holding it steady, as he moved in and out. He pulled out, and kissed me deeply, and then went back to standing between my legs. As he unfurled the condom I scooted down to get my pussy right at the edge of the bed. He didn't seem like a sex rookie.

tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers