How to Seduce an Engineering Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers

He put his penis on my slit, moved it up and down to get it slippery, and then pushed it just barely in. He grabbed my ankles and pushed my knees back and wide. He took a deep breath, looked into my eyes, smiled, and drove into me in one long slow push. I let out a passion scream, and he groaned loudly. Immediately he found a deep hard pace that worked with bed to get him all the way bottomed into me. The bed moaned and rocked, with the bottom feet jumping in time to Ben's thrusts.

Ben slowed and softened his approach after awhile, and then pulled out completely and dropped to his knees and ate me more. He did this three more times, each time spending more and more time eating. He brought me to the edge every time, and then he went back to pounding me, and brought himself to the edge. By now we were both miserable with tension and passion.

He dropped down one last time, and after only a couple tongue strokes, I felt the spasm hit the base of my stomach. It grew in size and intensity until my body shook and spasmed uncontrollably. The waves of pleasure encased me, and the terrible tension was replaced with an exhausted satisfaction. At some point during my orgasm, Ben stood up and put it back in me. Just as my last spasms were hitting, I heard him yell "I'm cumming," and felt my pussy grow even warmer as he released into the condom. We stay in that position for a minute, letting the satisfaction float over us. Ben pulled out, took the condom off, tied the end, and laid it on top of his underwear. He crawled back onto the bed, and tried to give me a kiss. But I pulled him back to his straddle position, and I sucked and licked his balls and penis for a bit. Then we kissed. We scooted back up to the top of the bed, and the next thing I remember was the morning sun shining into the room.

The next morning I got up, slipped on one of Ben's t-shirts, and went out to the bathroom. On the way back, I opened up Doug's door, and stood in the doorway. He was awake, but still laying naked on the top of his covers. He was looking at me with a curious look on his face, and his dick was quickly becoming hard.

"My turn yet?" Doug asked anxiously. "That was quite the show you and Ben put on last night."

"You will have your turn as my leading man," I said with a smile. "But not just yet. Can I get the lube back? I want to give Ben a good morning handjob."

Doug looked disappointed, but he picked up the lube bottle, which was laying on his bed next to a crumpled white towel. It looked like the same one that I used to clean my face the day before. I guess it had sentimental value to him!! He opened the bottle and squeezed a generous amount into his hand, snapped it shut, and then tossed it to me. "Wow. How many times did you whack it? This was a new bottle!!" I said while looking at the fluid level in the bottle. "You really do need some girl attention!"

I closed Doug's door as he started to spread the lube on his shaft. I felt a little sorry for him, but I would help him out later in the week. I went back to Ben's room, and he was still asleep with just a sheet over him. At his age, handjobs in the morning are so easy, as the guys tend to wake up horny and with rock solid morning wood. So a handie is quick, easy, and greatly appreciated. I sat on the bed next to him, pulled the sheet back carefully, and poured a generous amount of lube into my hands. I spread the lube over both hands, and then gently gripped his penis and cupped his balls. His eyes darted open, but then he immediately realized what was happening, and just put his hands behind his head and relaxed as I started my nice steady stroking.

"You need the shower," Doug asked from the doorway. I guess I forgot to close the door.

"Can you take a quick one?" I asked without pausing my strokes. "Ben will be needing a shower pretty soon." Doug looked kinda sick as he saw what I was doing to Ben. Ben was already moaning, so I don't think he even heard Doug. I did strike me as amazing just how quickly Doug had finished masterbating. Wow. Maybe 20 seconds.

Ben finished quickly, too, and left a pretty big mess on his chest and stomach. I played in it for a little while, and although I often clean up after an HJ, I really can't eat semen until at least after lunch. Just one of my quirks!! Then it was the usual day. School and homework. Ben seemed very happy all day.

It would be a huge understatement to say that Ben surprised me in bed the night before. It was one of the sexiest, hottest, and most satisfying sexual experience I have ever had. Plus, he is really funny and smart. He is going to be a good boyfriend for someone!!

It was a few days later before I could stay over again. Now, I wasn't actually a saint in my three days away!! I had been spending so much time away from my dorm that my roommate (Stacey) was letting her current boy-interest stay over a lot. He was a local fireman, and one that I had met and kissed at a party in early January. I did kiss his dick a little, too, but was too intoxicated to finish the job, so Stacey stepped in to complete it for me. And then, they really hit it off. So when I got to my room, they were there, and he was pretty settled in. Since I knew my time in the dorm room was very limited, I told her that he could stay as much as she wanted. Unlike the boys' house, where there is at least a teeny bit of privacy, in this dorm room I was literally right on top of them in my top bunk. I started off trying to put on my ear buds and ignore them, but they were on the lower bunk, and the whole bed shook as they did it, plus it smelled like sex. Then I started watching them in the mirror, and then I just would lean over and watch. They didn't seem to mind at all. Finally (like within an hour ha ha) I was unbearably horny, so I asked if I could join. I could. So I did my civic duty to thank this fireman several times over those three days. Usually with my roommate present, but not always. Just think of me as a patriot.

After my three days away, I was at the boys' house again. I was over before Doug, Kim, and Tim got back from class, so I had some time alone in the house with Ben. I told him what a good sex-partner he had become, and high-fived him and gave him a quick "way-to-go" blowie. It was after noon so I was OK with swallowing. It was the first time he had ever had a blowjob to completion, and I think it freaked him out a bit, thinking it was too dirty or maybe degrading to me or something. He started talking about "dating" me, which is flattering, but I nicely made it clear that I was a friend-with-benefits kinda girl right now. I don't want anything serious, but just wanna have fun. Lots of fun. I could not tell if he was sad or relieved. I think some of these nice guys feel an obligation to be in a full-on dating relationship if they are getting laid. With a couple more girls under his belt (so to speak) and some more sexual confidence, he will get over it.

Later, when everyone was back at the house, we had some pizza and beer. Kim was having her period, so it would be a lot quieter in the house tonight. Tim was eyeing me more than usual at dinner, probably hoping I could pinch hit for Kim. But I let him subtly know this was just going to be Kim-BJ night for him. But that's not all that bad, considering where his virgin life was just two months ago!!

Everyone knew this was Doug's night, and I could see him feel the pressure. Kim was out of commission, Ben was alone, so the only guy getting laid tonight in this house was him. We all did some homework, and by 10:30 we were watching NetFlix. I stood up, hugged Kim, kissed Tim lightly, and gave Ben a deeper kiss. Then grabbed Doug's hand and pulled him into his room.

I took the lead on everything, and there was virtually no noise or talking. I took his clothes off, then mine, sucked him for a bit, then laid him down and rode him until he was done. Then moseyed on up and straddled his mouth and moved my clit on his tongue until I was satisfied. It was fun, but nothing special. Doug was going to be a longer-term sex project. He was just so shy and unsure of himself, that it just petrified him from letting loose and having fun. Next time maybe we'll smoke a bowl first to loosen him up.

All of us got into a pretty comfortable rut for the next three or four weeks. I'd stay over a couple weeknights, one night with Ben and one with Doug. They were both developing into solid sex partners, but Doug stall lagged in confidence. I'd try to work in a three-way each week with Kim and Tim if I could. Then, I'd use Fridays and Saturdays to go boy hunting, so didn't see much of the old boys on the weekends. It was also good for Ben and Doug, as it forced them to go out and compete for pussy on the open market. Again, the girl-pool is quite limited around campus, but they did pretty well at least talking and making contacts. I encouraged them to go further out to where the liberal arts girls were, but they were concerned that they would be too geeky and not be able to compete with the more studly business majors, etc. So, I needed to fix that, especially for Doug.

So this next part was really timely. I was hanging with a couple girlfriends at the campus bar on Friday night. This freshman girl quietly moved next to me, and introduced herself as Clara.

"Hi Amy," she said softly. "You don't know me, but I desperately need your help."

"How do you know me?" I asked. "What is it you want?"

"I've just seen you around, and you are so popular and good with boys, and they seem to want you," she said shyly. "I want to be wanted, too."

"Wow," I said with astonishment. "What brings this on now?"

"I am 21 tonight, so kinda drunk, and really horny," she said kinda sadly. "But not one guy is even noticing me. But they all look at you. I want them to look at me that way."

"Tell you what, Clara," I said with a smile. "Stick with us girls tonight and we'll get you appropriately shit-faced for your 21st birthday, and when your hangover is done tomorrow, you and I will figure out something!"

She smiled big and real. Our little group did get extremely drunk with Clara, and gave her a really fun night, and she came back to my dorm room and slept on the floor. She passed out so hard that she didn't even notice the fireman pounding Stacey just a couple feet from her. Clara looked pretty bad when she left in the morning, but she texted later and said she was ready to get started on her changes.

I made a couple calls, and she and I headed out in her car. We started at a local beauty school where I made a hair appointment with a guy I knew. He gave her a really cute cut, and already I could see her confidence growing. Plus, the cut was free, as I had loaned this guy my favorite instructional DVD on how to do good fellatio, and he was so enjoying the improvement in his boyfriend's oral skills. I made a mental note to be sure to have Clara watch the DVD too. At the same place another guy gave Clara some free makeup lessons, as long as she bought a few items from him. By the time we left, she was looking so relaxed and comfortable in her skin.

Then off to do some shopping. Clara had received a $500 birthday-bump on her paypal card from her parents. I helped her pick out some sexy skirts, some nice fitting jeans, and several flirty tops. Of course, we reserved enough money for a couple cute boots and a handbag. We did really good building a solidly cute wardrobe, and even had enough to get some bracelets. And I made her stop by the pharmacy and buy some condoms, both regular and XL, a small bottle of water-based lube, and a few wet-naps. Now she had something important to carry in her new purse!! It was almost 7, so we headed back to my dorm.

"You a full-on virgin?" I asked bluntly. "And how far would you be willing to go tonight if the right opportunity came up."

She stammered a bit, but I figured out she had given a couple dry handjobs, and that was it for boy-experience. "I guess tonight I don't want full on sex, but I would let him play with my breasts," she said turning bright red. "I probably would consider giving a handjob, or maybe even a blowjob, but I just don't know what I am doing."

I sat her down at my desk, and inserted a DVD into the slot, and started it. "This is an instructional DVD on how to perform fellatio," I said. "It is about 45 minutes long, and I will be back before it is over. And no jilling. I need you to be super horny later tonight"

About half an hour later I return, and the DVD was on the second to last scene. I laid my grocery bag (re-usable) on the desk, and a medium sized hot-house cucumber rolled out. I watched the last couple minutes of the fellatio DVD as the girl actor let her date's cum dribble out her mouth as she continued bobbing up and down on him. So hot. Clara was in a horny trance by now!!

"Let's start with the handjob," I say as I picked up the cucumber. "Get your new lube and we are going to give this cuc a really good jacking!"

Clara laughed and pulled the lube from her new cute purse. I broke the safety seal, opened it, and put a good squeeze in the palm of my right hand. I closed my fist to spread the lube to all my fingers, and grabbed the base of the cuc with my left hand. Clara was watching intently.

"Take your wet hand and smear the lube over the whole cuc. Then grip lightly, and start stroking like this. At the top, where the penis head would be, do a good twist as you go up and down," I said as I demonstrated the motion. "Just keep this same pace, and don't go crazy fast or tight. Just nice and even,"

"Can I try?" Clara asked. "I think I can do this."

She lubed up and I handed the cuc to her. I worked with her to get the right speed and grip. Had this been a penis, it would have shot a long time ago! We then moved on to fellatio, and she practiced coordinating her hand and mouth so as not to wear out her mouth too quickly. Stacey and her fire-boy came in while we were sucking off the cuc, and they found that pretty funny. I convinced Stacey to blow her boy in front of us so Clara could see closeup how to do it, and ask questions. It was not only hot, but very educational for Clara. It was particularly good for her to see Stacey manage the finish, where she had to keep him from pushing too hard into your throat, but still stay stayed latched on during the spurting. Stacey is a fine fellator, and fire-boy was way more realistic than my cucumber!

Clara and I got ready to go out about 9. She was super cute in her skater skirt and boots, and I finally convinced her that it was OK to go braless in one of the light sweater-tops we got. When I finally positioned the full-length mirror so she could see herself, she teared up.

"I am cute," Clara said in a trembling voice. "I can't believe this is me."

I just smiled, handed her a cute jacket, and pulled her out of the dorm. It was only a few blocks to the bar, but we chatted the whole way. And only about sex and blowjobs and handjobs. This girl was so excited to get started on her new approach to life. She knew her virgin days were numbered, and she was going to work hard to make the transition to sexually active as fun and memorable as possible.

The bar was hopping pretty good by the time we got there, and as we walked in we could feel the penetrating eyes of the horny males on us. And the cool thing, Clara was getting as many looks as I was. We shuttled up to the bar, and almost immediately two beers showed up with two really cute guys attached to them. And they were talking to BOTH of us. I could see Clara was just in heaven. She kept looking at me, with this look of joy and disbelief that these hotties were interested in her. And the beers and guys kept coming. As soon as we finished talking with one set, another would jump in for a shot at talking to us. Clara not only was getting tons of attention, but she was going to be able to have her choice of guy tonight, if that is what she wanted.

And that is what she wanted. She was getting a bit tipsy, but told me that she really liked the first guys that talked to us, and really really really liked the one with the brown hair. So, we bought a couple extra beers, and took them over to a table where these two guys were playing quarters with a bunch of their friends. She handed her beer to the brunette, I handed mine to the blonde. They both gave a big grin, knowing that they had just won the girl lottery tonight, and stepped away from the table to join us. We flirted and talked and kissed a little with the boys. They were roommates on campus, and they invited us up. We accepted.

Their dorm was pretty good sized. They had a very small couch, and they each had a small bed, and they were not bunked. We watched Saturday Night Live for an hour while we cuddled and kissed. I had already checked out my guy's package, and it was good, so I suspected that Clara had done the same with her boy. I looked over at Clara to see what she wanted to do, and she made a little "o" with her mouth. I guess these guys were going to get good-night blowjobs. So, I made the first move, and pulled my guy off the couch and had him sit on the edge of his bed. Clara did the same. I unbuckled his belt, opened his button, and unzipped his pants. Clara did the same. I wiggle his pants down, as well as his boxers. Ditto for Clara. I commented on how big and hard his penis was. Ditto. I told him that I was not ready to have sex with him yet, but that I did want to kiss his penis a whole bunch. Clara said the same. I told him that he could finish in my mouth. After a long pause, Clara said the same thing. I started sucking. So did Clara. Clara's guy came in her mouth. And them mine in my mouth. We kissed our boys, and they walked us back to my dorm. I laid down and jilled. So did Clara.

The next morning we got up surprisingly early, but Clara was having fellators-remorse. She was afraid that any "nice" guy would be turned off by getting a BJ on the first date, and that she had scared off this really nice guy, especially by swallowing him. Too slutty too soon, she complained. But promptly at 9 he texted, thanking her for the best night of his life, and asking if she would have brunch with him. Clara was back to floating again. I did point out, too, that my guy never asked me out for brunch, making her feel even more special. I helped her get ready again, and sent her on her way, looking cute, and a full tri-pak of regular sized condoms in her cute purse. I predicted she would need them later today. She did.

They had a wonderful brunch at an upscale hotel near the water, and then he took her on a boat cruise. After the cruise he rented bikes and they toured a local park, and then they went back to his dorm. His roommate was out for at least two more hours. She told him she was a virgin, which surprised him based on the quality of her blowjob skills. She confessed that the only other blowjob she had ever given was earlier that same day to a very satisfied cucumber. He thought that was really cute. He asked if he could be her first. She said yes. He was grinning again.

He got naked first. Then he very carefully took off her cute boots and socks, and then her flimsy skirt and top. He folded them carefully and put them on his desk. He laid her on her stomach on his bed and massage her all over for a long time, and then rolled her over and completely massaged her entire front. By the time he pulled her panties off, she was soaked with excitement. He laid down next to her and kissed her deeply as his fingers began exploring inside her. She tried to massage his penis, but he brushed her hand away. He worked his kisses lower and lower, until he was carefully tonguing her clit shaft. Clara reached back and found her purse, pulled out the condoms, and handed them to him. She heard one of the paks open, and watched as he unrolled it onto himself. He knelt between her knees, spread them widely, and pushed into her little by little. Once fully in, he started going faster, until he found a pace that rocked with the little bed. She wasn't sure what noises she should be making, but some deep uncontrollable groaning kept coming out of her mouth. Her body had never before been so consumed with lust and desire. His finger moved to her clit, and he stroked her as his penis enjoyed the tightness of her pussy. Her release finally came, and as she was still spasming he let go, too. He grabbed her hips tightly , and pulled her up as he drove into her, his shaft vibrating as it shot his jizz into the condom reservoir. He collapsed next to her, and they both only woke up when his roommate returned. They got dressed, kissed, and he drove her home. She was officially "sexually active." She loved not being a virgin anymore.

tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers