How to Seduce an Engineering Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers

The next Saturday I invited Clara to the boys' house. She had been spending a lot of time with the new guy (I never did catch his name) and by Saturday she was a non-virgin many times over. He had to work late on Saturday, so she was able to come over.

"Hey guys," I said to the house group. "This is Clara, my new friend I've been telling you about."

"Clara," Ben said. "Good to meet you. We're just chilling and watching some college games today, so sit down and join us."

"And there's plenty of beer in cooler in the kitchen and a couple pizzas are on there way," Tim said. "So make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks," Clara said with a smile. "Amy has been such a good friend, its hard to believe we've only known each other a little over a week."

Then it happened. I should have seen it coming, but I didn't. Clara saw Doug, and he was totally captivated by her. And then she by him. They looked at each other for an unnaturally long time before Doug could speak. "Hi Clara," Doug said softly. "It's really nice to see you."

"Same here," she said with a smile. "Is that seat next to you taken?"

It was Kim's seat, but Doug patted it as if it were unclaimed. She sat next to him. Clara and Doug chatted softly as the rest of us watched the game. "Clara and I are going for a walk," Doug said with an odd smile. "We'll be back in a bit."

They were gone about an hour. When they got back, they used the bathroom, grabbed a couple beers, and without saying a word went to his room and shut the door. They looked seriously horny.

And sure enough, it started with a few muffled moans and groans, and then burst into full-on banging. I didn't think either Doug or Clara had that much intensity, but together they could really pound it out!! They both came, and then it was quiet for a full quarter of basketball. And then it started again. Just as loud, maybe louder, and certainly longer. They both came, and then it was quiet for another full quarter of basketball. And then it started again. And finally finished. A few minutes later the door opened and they staggered into the room, clearly exhausted. But they both smiled, and glowed with satisfaction. We stood and applauded.

We all finished watching the game, and as soon as it was over we all went to the bedrooms. One boy and one girl to each bedroom. It was going to be a very loud night.

tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers