How to Seduce Mother Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So where do we go from here?" David thought for a moment then looked down at his breakfast.

"As soon as we finish eating, we can go back to your bed and have sex, or my bed or the shower or maybe you'd like to try the living room."

"I meant relationshipwise. And I know you crave my body, but how often can you have sex?"

"As far as our relationship goes, from now on we're lovers. I thought that was obvious. And about the sex, remember that I can't have two dozen multiple orgasms in one night like you can. I have to space mine out over a longer period of time."

While David was in school, we still presented ourselves as mother and son to everyone else. He broke up with his girlfriend, Alicia. (I'm sure her ass must be feeling the pain of not feeling the pain) And every Saturday night we would have the same type of sexual marathon that we did on that first day, which we would eventually use for our "anniversary." My ass would always need the full week to recover, but my cunt, mouth and tits were always more than ready, willing and able to calm the raging beast that dwells within my baby's pants. My son isn't ever going to masturbate again if I can help it. And I can.

After David graduated and got a job in another state, we moved to a neighborhood where everyone would only know us as husband and wife. I lied about my age, what woman doesn't, and told the neighbors that I was five years younger than I really was. David told them that he was five years older. He was able to pull that off since the beard and mustache he grew does make him look a couple of years older. I also love the way it scratches against my cheeks, my other cheeks, thighs and pussy.

A wonderful neighbor of ours, Susanna, was willing to be artificially inseminated with my "husband's" sperm and carry the baby to term. I would have done it myself, but at my age, it would be almost impossible to restore my lithe, taut, supple body after nine months of pregnancy and birth. So why ruin a good thing like my figure when I can let someone else ruin hers?

Eventually we'll tell our daughter that her "Aunt" Susanna, who is always more than happy to babysit for us, especially when we want to be alone for our marathon sex sessions, is really her biological mother. And possibly, just possibly, we'll tell her that I'm really her grandmother. Assuming, of course, she and David become lovers. I'm not crazy about the idea of sharing my son with another woman, but I know from personal experience that the love, passion and sexual gratification one receives from a parent, or child, cannot be equaled. And I would be willing to share my son if it meant I would be giving my granddaughter the greatest love she could ever have in her entire life.

*

If you like this story, don't be afraid to check out my other stories (few as they may be). Even if they're not about incest, the writing style, which you like, is still the same. And since the honest opinions of many readers may truly be the best indicator of a story's quality, I appreciate all of you who take the time to vote. (And remember, if you don't vote, the terrorists win!)