How To See Female Relatives Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish he'd offer me such a deal. Ask Grandpa if I took a photo of all the male relatives, over the age of 18-years-old, if he'd buy me a camera, too."

"Actually, knowing Grandpa, as we all do, I don't think he's interested in a photo of all the male relatives, as much as he wants a photo of all the female relatives."

"Eww. Gross. Even though I really don't want to know but why he only wants a photo of just the female relatives, I can imagine," she said pausing to shake away her disgust for her perverted grandfather. "Okay, I'll bite. Why does Grandpa only want a photo of those female relatives over the age of 18-years-old? God, he's such a pervert."

"Because--"

"Wait a minute, something isn't right. I don't get it, Tom," said Sally scratching her blonde, pretty head. "We're talking about Grandpa here. I just know there's a catch. What's the catch?"

"Well, to be totally honest, under the guise of Nude Day--"

"Nude Day? Duh! Oh, now the light dawns on me. I knew it! I figured as much, knowing the pervert that grandpa is. With the promise of giving you a fancy camera, he enlisted you to do his dirty work, did he?"

"He did. I can't tell a lie. Tempted by the Devil himself, I couldn't say no. I always wanted a camera like this."

"So that's it? He wants you to take a naked photo of everyone. Is that it? God, he's such a degenerate."

"Yes, that's it and, yes, he is such a degenerate."

"Tommy, you may as well as give him back the camera," she said handing her brother back the camera, "because no one in their right mind is going to pose naked for you, especially knowing that the photo is expressly to be used as fodder for Grandpa's masturbation. Why would they? Why should they, especially when you're the only one benefitting on the deal by getting a fancy camera?"

"Grandpa figured as much and told me to tell everyone that everyone who poses naked for the female family photo will be included in his will and anyone who doesn't pose naked will be left out of his will."

"Yeah, right. Big deal. Who cares? Knowing Grandpa, he'll live to be 100, as did his father, before him. By then, we'll all be too old to care, if we're in his will or not."

"I don't think Grandpa's going to live to be 100-years-old," said Tommy with downcast eyes, while shaking his head from side to side, before looking up at his sister to give her a sad look.

"What do you mean? What are you saying? What do you know that you're not telling me?" Sally looked at her brother with genuine concern.

"Grandpa has cancer, Sally," said Tommy pausing for dramatic effect. "And his cancer is incurable," said Tommy wiping a non-existent tear from his eye. "He's dying, Sally. Grandpa is dying."

"Oh, my God," said Sally with her eyes welling up with tears. "Even if he is an incestuous pervert, a real pig, he's still my grandfather and I still love him," she said getting up from her chair. "I need to call him. I need to see how he's doing and if there's anything that I can to--"

"No, please don't call him. He knew everyone would want to call him. After all the Chemo he's had, he's too frail right now for visitors," said Tommy standing to put his hand on his sister's hand, so that she didn't pick up the phone. "He said for no one to contact him, until...the end...when we give him the Nude Day photo of everyone naked," said Tom wiping away another non-existent tear, before blowing his nose.

"That's so Grandpa," said Sally grabbing a tissue to blow her nose, too. "Staying so strong to the very end, the bitter end, he never wanted to be made a spectacle of and to be treated any differently than how we treat him now--"

"With contempt and abject disgust," said Tommy reeling her in, after feeding her the bait.

"No! Don't you say such things about poor, dear Grandfather. A good man, but for his perversely perverted and cheap side, he's so stoically Scottish through and through."

"You're right. I'm sorry that I was so disrespectful of Grandpa. Poor Grandpa," said Tommy shaking his head. "Poor, poor Grandpa."

"God, I feel so guilty for not seeing him, since the last time I saw him, when I was loading his dishwasher and he lifted up the back of my short skirt and pulled down my panty to expose my naked ass to his horny eyes. Not realizing right away that my skirt was nearly up to my waist, I didn't realize what he was doing, until he pulled down my panty. Then feeling the draft, I was so exposed to his degenerate eyes. Feeling safely oblivious in his house, he had a good, long look of my panty clad ass, before he saw my naked ass.

"You poor thing," said Tommy giving his sister a brotherly hug, when, instead, he wanted to reach behind her, pull up her skirt and pull down her panty, too.

"Then, when I turned to confront him, while pulling up my panty, he put a hand between my legs. He fingered my naked pussy, Tommy. Stepping away from him to fluff down my skirt, he felt my breast and fingered my nipple through my bra, while flashing me his erect cock. Eww! Gross."

"I'm sorry that you had to endure that, Sally," said Tommy squishing his sister against him, while feeling her big tits being squashed against his hard chest. He wished he could feel his sister's breasts through her bra, while fingering her nipples.

"I swear, Tommy, if I allowed him, he'd have sex with me, his own granddaughter. Eww, Tommy, Eww! That's so nasty," she said shaking her hands, as if she was trying to dry them, after touching something so dirty and so slimy. "Even though what he did was so gross, I feel bad that I fled his house, after calling him a sick pervert."

"It's okay. He's not mad at anyone," said Tom. "With him dying a horrible death, deservedly so or not, this is a time for us to put our feelings aside, no matter how despicable was his behavior. When the patriarch of our family dies, no matter how perverted he was, this is a time for all of us to come together, as a family."

"Then, I don't understand. Why does he want the photo, if he doesn't want to bother with any of us, until...the end?" She sobbed in her tissue, before blowing her nose again.

"Well, in the vein of you can't take it with you, leaving everyone all his money, the only thing he wants to take with him and the only thing that he wants to see, before he closes his eyes for the last time, is a nude photo of all his female relatives. No doubt, giving him a feeling of accomplishment and closure, in seeing the naked photo of you all, before he dies, he'd like the photo to be placed in his casket and buried with him."

"Wow, he's an incestuous pervert right to the end. Even though my skin is crawling right now, even though I feel the need to shower, I feel so bad. I could have, I should have flashed him my pussy and/or my tits. I should have given him the striptease show that he wanted, when I stayed there overnight and he was peeping at me through my keyhole. I knew he was there watching me, while waiting for me to undress, which is why I went to bed in my clothes. What harm would it have done to show him my naked body? What harm would it have done to stare down at his cock, when he flashed himself to me?" Sally looked long and hard at her brother. "Now that I know he's dying, as a memory to his lunacy, I wish I voluntarily showed him some skin."

"He's not such a bad man, Sally. He's just a little perverted is all. Who knows? Maybe someone sexually abused him, which is why he's tried to sexually abuse every female in the family. If you still feel sorry for Grandpa, if you still feel bad that you didn't flash him, now's your chance to redeem yourself in his eyes and be included in his will at the same time, by posing nude for him."

Sally fell silent, and Tommy wondered if she was thinking about posing nude for the family photo or not. Trying to read her, he watched her biting her lips, while twisting her tissue into a tiny rope. Knowing she was the first link in his perverted chain, if only he could get her to go along with his devious plan, he'd have a much better chance of getting his mother to go along with stripping naked, too. Then, once Sally and his mother stripped naked, hopefully, the rest of the family would agree to having him taking the Nude Day, naked female, family photo, too. He waited with baited breath, while thinking what else to say to his sister, should she not agree to pose.

"Now that you've explained why Grandpa wants the photo, so long as you put the one and only photo of me naked in his coffin, I'll pose naked for Grandpa. I will. I'll do it," she said raising her chin with a stiff upper lip to look at her brother with tears in her eyes. "I'm just so sad that he's dying. With Dad's father living so far away, Mom's father is the only Grandpa I ever knew," she said wiping away her tears.

"Thank you for agreeing to pose naked for the photo, Sally. Only--"

"Yes?"

"I need a favor," said Tommy, while pretending that it was a big deal to ask of her.

"Anything, Tommy, anything. Just ask."

Anything? If only he had the balls, he'd ask her for a blowjob, but he knew she'd never suck his cock, not now, anyway. Maybe later, she'd be willing to blow him but, a bit premature, he hasn't revealed the rest of his perverted plan to her.

"Would you help me with the others? Coming from me, instead of from you, the female members of the family may be more reticent to strip naked, if I asked them rather than you."

"Yeah, sure, I can do that for you, Tommy. Only," she said looking at her brother with anxious trepidation, "who's taking the photo?"

"I am," said Tom with sadness, as if being forced to take the photo, after being bribed to take the photo for the sake of keeping the camera.

"Oh, no, Tommy," said Sally waving her hands in the air, as if she was calling a cab. "I can't do that. I can't pose naked in front of you with you taking the photo. That would be so wrong for my brother to see me naked. And no female member in the family will pose naked for you either, that's for sure. Besides, under Grandpa's last wishes, if you're not in the photo, you won't be included in his--"

"Grandpa doesn't want me in the photo, Sally. He only wants a photo of the female relatives. Yet, just to set everyone at ease, I plan on stripping naked with everyone else to take the group photo," said Tommy nodding his head with sad eyes, as if stripping naked in front of all his female relatives would be an embarrassing sacrifice on his part. "It's not right, if everyone is naked but me. I figure that, if I'm naked, too, everyone will be more comfortable with me being in the same room, while taking the photo."

"Oh, okay. Yeah, sure, that makes sense. Actually, that's a good idea, Tommy," she said looking down at the bulge her brother's cock made in his pants. "Only, won't you be embarrassed stripping naked in front of me, your baby sister, and Mom, Grandma, and the rest of the family."

"Thinking of the bigger picture, instead of thinking of myself being embarrassed, just as you are, I'm stripping naked for Grandpa, Sally," said Tommy holding his head high, as if he was about to go into battle to sleigh the dragon. "Even though I won't be posing in the photo, I'm stripping naked so that everyone won't feel uncomfortable seeing me fully dressed photographing them, while they are all naked," said Tom with a sad smile, while nodding his head.

"That's very nice of you to do that, Tom," said Sally looking down at the bulge in his pants again.

"Putting my embarrassment aside is the least that I can do. I'm stripping nude, hopefully with everyone else, to make Grandpa's last moments on Earth happy ones," said Tom laying it on thick.

"I'll call Mom, but she's going to want to call her father," said Sally picking up the phone and punching in the number.

"Don't. It's imperative that she doesn't call Grandpa, Sally. With nothing concrete, I'd rather surprise him with the photo. He had doubts that I could get everyone together, but now that you understand the logic behind it, it's up to you to explain to get everyone on board."

"You're right," she said putting down the phone. "I'll do what I can, Tommy. A photo of us all naked would make him go peacefully, albeit sexually excitedly." She looked at her brother with curiosity. "So, just curious, how much money do I stand to receive by getting naked for Grandpa's photo?"

"A lot. Enough to pay for your college education, buy a new car, and set you up with a nice house in the country or a swanky apartment in the city."

"Okay, I'll do it," she said seemingly excited by the thought of stripping off her clothes in front of her older brother and/or inheriting a lot of money. "So, how do we begin?"

"Well, we begin by first making the scrapbook."

"Scrapbook? You mean family mementos? Does he want my baby photos with a lock of my hair?"

"No, he doesn't want that kind of scrapbook," said Tommy, while stopping himself from saying that he'd more want her soiled panties. "In addition to the family photo, Grandpa asked to have a page with a few photos of each female family member naked."

"What? A whole page? Are you crazy? Oh, no. No, way, Tom. That's not going to happen. That's going overboard. That's crossing the line," said Sally waving her hands. "Hidden within the crowed of female relatives, especially with me being one of the shorter ones, I don't mind posing nude, so long as everyone else is nude. Yet, I certainly won't have you standing here shooting, personal naked photos of me posing for you with my legs spread. I'd be more than embarrassed. I'd be mortified. I'd be humiliated. I'd never be able to look at you in the eyes again, while knowing that you saw every square inch of me."

"Sally, seriously, what difference does it make? Just as you're not into incest, I'm not into incest either. We're not incestuously twisted in the way that Grandpa was. I'm your brother and your my sister. I love you, but not in that twisted, sexual way. We have the special brother and sister bond of love and trust between us that can never be broken," said Tommy, while laying it on thick again. "Fifteen years ago, we used to take baths together. God, I hope you don't think that I'm a pervert, too," he said with a hurt look.

"No, I don't think that you're a pervert at all, Tommy. I'm sorry. It's just that it's so embarrassing to strip naked and pose in front of you, my big brother."

"For this photo session to work, you mustn't think of me as your brother," he said holding her and hugging her. "You must think of me as a professional photographer and yourself as a professional nude model. Just as you'd never lust over a naked photo of me, I'd never lust over a naked image of you. Gross. Yuck. I'm physically ill, when thinking about the two of us having sex."

"You're right, of course, Tom, but I'd still be so embarrassed to have you see me naked."

"That's where the wine comes in, Sally," said Tom pouring his sister a glass of wine. "After a couple of glasses of wine and with a little, mood music," he said hitting the remote for the stereo, "and some soft lighting," he said turning off the overhead light and lighting a few candles, "you'll be so relaxed that you won't care that you're naked."

"I'll let you know, after I've had some wine," she said with a laugh, while guzzling the first glass and pouring herself a second glass of wine. "Just how sick is Grandpa, again?"

"He's dying, Sally. He's dying," said Tom with sad eyes again, while shaking his head. "The doctor only gives him a few weeks to live, maybe even days," said Tom putting a hand to his forehead, while pretending to hold back his tears. "He's in a lot of pain, Sally, a lot of pain."

"And exactly how much money are we talking about him leaving everyone, especially me, in his will?"

"Well, he has his big house, of course, in Murrayfield, Edinburgh, the best part of Scotland. That's easily worth a few million, depending upon the housing market. Plus, after he divorced Grandma, he traveled the world collecting antiques and art. No doubt, his collections of valuables are worth much more than the house. That '47 Packard at auction is worth money, too. That car is a classic. Oh, and don't forget his stamp and coin collections. He's been adding to those, since he was a child. Then, there's his stock portfolio. Grandpa never sold any stocks. He only bought stocks. I have no idea how much his stock are worth, but I can only speculate that they're worth tens of millions of dollars."

"Okay, I'm ready," said Sally guzzling down her second glass of wine and pouring herself a third. "Do you want me to strip off my clothes first, before you photograph me or--"

"Honestly, Sally, I'm just as embarrassed, as you are," he said feeling his cock throbbing in his pants by the mere thought that his sexy sister was about to strip naked, before his eyes. "I'd prefer you pretend I'm not even here, Sally. Act as if you're undressing for bed, but slower so that I can format, frame, and focus the shots, before taking them. You may have to stay in a pose longer than necessary, if you don't mind," he said, while imagining his sexy sister standing before him in all manners of undress longer than necessary. "I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable, yet, with this camera or with the fact that my sister is stripping naked. Look my hand is shaking," he said. Only, his hand wasn't shaking with nervousness. His hand was shaking with sexual excitement.

"Okay, take your time with the shots. I'd rather you get the photo right the first time than to have to retake them, but this is really weird, Tommy, really weird. I swear to God, if you ever show any of these photos to anyone outside of our family, I'll kill you."

"I'd never do that to you, Sally. No one will ever see any of these photos," he said, while thinking of all the sites, where he could post her naked photos.

Matter of fact, he couldn't wait to order Christmas cards with everyone's naked image on the front of the card. Ho, Ho, Ho, would have a new meaning for Christmas.

"This is just between you, Grandpa, and the rest of our female relatives," said Sally.

"Of course," said Tommy. "Besides, just as it would be a twisted reflection on you to pose naked for me, your brother, it would be a twisted reflection on me for having taken the photos of you, my sister. Just as you don't want anyone to know that you posed for me naked, I don't want anyone to know that I photographed you naked."

As soon as Sally started undressing, unbuttoning her blouse to expose her cleavage and 36C cup bra to her brother, Tommy took a half dozen shots of his sister demurely posing. By the time she removed her blouse and sat there posing in bra and jeans, Tommy had already taken a dozen cheesecake photos of his sexy sister. Then, when she stood to remove her jeans, from her panty band to the in between her legs money shots, he captured all the action, as she unbuttoned, unzipped, and wiggled herself out of her skin tight denim. Now standing there before him in her white, low cut bra and white, bikini panty, she stopped the slow motion striptease to guzzle her third glass of wine.

He couldn't believe his sister voluntarily stripped down to her sexy underwear in front of him. He couldn't believe his sexy sister was sitting on the couch in her low cut bra and bikini panty. He couldn't believe the shapely body she had. In all the years of living with her, after seeing so many up skirts and down blouses, never has he seen so much of her shapely body, as he was seeing now. In all the years of living with her, never has he wanted his sister, as much as he wanted her now. Taking all the self-control that he possessed from reaching out to touch her and feel her, where no brother should ever touch and feel his sister, he couldn't wait for her to remove her bra and panty.

"Wait, I need more wine before getting naked," she said covering her exposed bra clad breasts with folded arms.