How To See Female Relatives Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," said Tommy pouring her another glass of wine, her fourth, and handing it to her.

She took a big sip, while watching him watching her loose her inhibitions.

"Well, what do you think?" She slowly turned 180 degrees and bent at the waist to show him her panty clad ass, before turning back 180 degrees to show him her bra clad breasts.

"You have an unbelievable body, Sally. Any man would love to have you naked in bed," he said with the thought of her naked and in bed with him.

"Thank you, Tommy, but what about you?" She looked down at the bulge that tented his jeans.

"What do you mean? What about me?" Tommy looked at his sister with clueless eyes, even though he knew exactly what she meant and wanted to see.

"I don't want to be the only one standing here naked. You said that you'd strip, too."

"I said that I'd strip for the group photo to make everyone feel more at ease," said Tommy playing it cool. "I didn't say that I'd strip naked for you now. Gees, Sally, I'd be so embarrassed for you to see me naked," he said feigning embarrassment. "My God, I could never show my baby sister my cock."

If only she knew how much he wanted to strip in front of her. If only she knew how much he wanted to show his 22-year-old sister his cock. If only she knew how much he wanted to show her his erection that she just gave him by her posing in her sexy underwear. Stunned, shocked, and excitedly surprised, he couldn't believe his plan was working so well. He couldn't believe this was really happening.

In all the years that Grandpa tried to see and feel every female relative, in all the years that Grandpa flashed every female relative his cock, here he was with his sexually shy sister not only stripping naked before his horny eyes but also demanding that he strip naked, too. Even though his sister was the epitome of a dumb blonde, never did he think his perverted plan would work so well, even on her. Yet, the big question still remained unanswered. Would his devious plan work as well on his mother and on the rest of his female relatives? Even more than his sister, he'd love to see his mother nude. Even more than his mother, he'd love to see his aunt, his cousins, and his busty grandmother without their clothes.

"Yeah, well, it doesn't seem fair that you're fully dressed, while I'm about to strip naked. Besides, after I've stripped naked, it would make me feel more comfortable posing for Grandpa's scrapbook, if you were naked, too, Tommy. Please? Pretty please, Tommy? Please remove your clothes. C'mon, it's only fair that I see you naked, too," said Sally slurring her word a little.

"Oh, okay," said Tom reluctantly. "If it will make you feel more comfortable, Sally, I'll remove my clothes. Only, don't be surprised and offended, if I have an erection."

"I'd be insulted, if you didn't have an erection," said his sister with a sensuous look and a sexy laugh, while sipping more of her wine and staring down at the bulge his cock made in his pants.

Already filled with incestuous lust for his sister, Tommy couldn't wait to remove his clothes and show Sally his cock. Quickly, kicking off his shoes, he unceremoniously stripped down to his tee shirt and briefs. Purposely pausing, as if embarrassed, with his cock already pitching a Big Top tent in his underwear, Sally stared at the pole his erection made in his tight briefs. Then, as soon as she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, Tommy quickly removed his tee shirt. He didn't want to miss the moment, when his sister removed her bra cups from her breasts. Not disappointed and as promised, she waited for Tommy to format, frame, and focus the photograph, before removing her bra.

'Oh, my God,' Tommy thought to himself, while holding his breath in anticipation of seeing his sister's tits. 'Oh, my God,' he couldn't believe his sister was really going along with his perfect, perverted plan and actually stripping naked. 'Oh, my God,' he couldn't believe it, when she removed her bra.

Reminding him of and looking a bit like of Christina Aguilera, he couldn't believe his incestuously horny eyes, when she removed her bra. His sister's big breasts were right there in front of him. Too easy, getting his sexy sister was just too easy. With the memory of seeing his sister's big tits, he'll be masturbating over this moment for the rest of his life. He so wanted to compliment his sister on her breasts but, not wanting to break whatever spell he held over her, he didn't dare.

As if she was a deer caught in his headlights, he didn't want to scare her into getting dressed, instead of undressed. Instead, looking at her through the camera, so that she didn't catch him leering, he kept his thoughts and his hands to himself. Afraid to make any comment that would bring her back to reality and awaken her from her drunkenness for her to realize that she was stripping naked in front of her big brother, he didn't want to frighten her in stopping her slow, sexy, Nude Day striptease. He was still stunned that his sister was standing there topless, while he took shot after shot of her big tits.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" As if she was getting ready for bed or, more likely, for sex, she stripped off her panty to reveal her blonde, trimmed bush. "I'm naked," she said, while raising her arms, turning around, and bending at the waist to give him good shot of her ass and pussy. "I can't believe that I'm naked in front of my big brother, but I am," she said with a drunken laugh. "Now, it's your turn to be naked, too, Tommy. C'mon, show me your cock," she said slurring her words.

Tommy fired shot after shot of her breasts, of her pussy, of her ass, and of her entire naked body. Staring at her naked form, before raising his camera and taking the time to format, frame, and focus each shot, he couldn't believe his sister was immodestly, immorally, and incestuously standing in front of him naked, while posing and, obviously, having as much of a good time, as he was having. Naked, naked, naked, his sister was naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't believe his sister was naked. Naked, naked, naked, now she wanted him to strip naked, too.

Unbelievably, upon her request, he was about to strip naked, too. Forget about having an erection, he had one from the first unbuttoned button of her blouse. Already so very excited from seeing his sister's naked body, he'd have to think about baseball to control himself from fucking his sister, once he was naked, too. He'd have to think of last year's World Series for him not to put a hand behind her blonde, pretty head and fill her mouth with his cock.

"It's difficult for me to strip and photograph you at the same time, Sally," he said firing shot after shot of her naked body, while showing his modest reluctance to strip.

"Allow me to help you, then," she said stepping forward and reaching out her hands to pull down his underwear and expose his erect prick. "Someone has a woody," she said laughing and grabbing his cock. "Wow, Tommy. Your cock is so big. It's so hard," she said squeezing him, while fondling the head of his big prick. "Did I do that to you?" She giggled, while running her fingers across the head of his cock.

"Gees, Sally, I can't believe you're grabbing my cock."

"Just as you've must have been curious about me, I was always curious about my big brother's prick," she said beginning to slur her words. "You can feel my breasts, if you want," she said looking down at her big tits and seemingly puffing out her chest and sucking in her flat stomach, no doubt, to make her tits appear even bigger, before looking back up at him. "I don't mind you touching and feeling me, after drinking nearly four glasses of wine," she said giving him a sexy look with her big, blue eyes, while laughing and slurring her words. "You could probably have you wicked way with me. You could probably fuck me and I wouldn't care. Only," she said putting her finger to her lips, as if about to tell him a secret. "Whatever you do, don't touch my nipples. If you touch my nipples, I swear, I'll suck your cock. Tommy!"

"Sally! Oh, my God. You're drunk. I can't believe you'd really suck my cock, if I touched your nipples? You would? Really?"

"Oh, God, yes. I would. I've given blowjobs before," she said with a sexy look, "just from a man playing with my nipples. I can't help it if my nipples are my erogenous zones," she said still fondling the head of his erect prick, while staring at his cock. "Just don't touch my nipples, okay?"

As if inviting him or daring him to touch her nipples, she looked down at her tits again, before looking back up at him. She said that, as if she wanted him to touch her nipples. She said that, as if she wanted to use him touching her nipples, as her pretense to suck his cock. As soon as she told him not to touch her nipples, he reached out and felt her breasts. With his palm slowly traveling across her nipple to feel her other breasts, he innocently ran his palms across her nipples, over and again, while she slowly stroked his cock.

"Oh, my God, Tommy. I asked you not to touch my nipples," she said breathlessly, while stroking his prick to an even harder erection, while putting her thighs together and squirming, as if she was trying to masturbate herself. "Look how big you made them," she said looking down at her nipples, before looking up at him with sexual pride.

He so wanted to wrap his arm around her slim waist, pull her to him, and kiss her. He so wanted to push her back on the sofa and fall between her legs and fuck her. He so wanted to force her down to her knees, pull her long, blonde hair, and fill her mouth with all of him, as soon as she opened her mouth to scream. Now that he knew his 22-year-old baby sister sucked cock, he'd do anything to feel the sensation of his sexy sister giving him a blowjob, really sucking on his cock, while he played with her big breasts and fingered her sexually sensitive nipples.

Pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, he wanted to sexually arouse her that she'd fall to her knees and take him in mouth. With him feeling, fondling, and caressing her breasts, while fingering her nipples, and while she fondled and stroked his cock, he couldn't believe it when she fell to her knees and looked up at him with his hard, hairy cock in her little hand. He couldn't believe his baby 22-year-old sister was about to blow him.

"What the Hell is going on here?" Tom and Sally's mother, Elizabeth, stood in the doorway. "Why are you two naked?" When Tommy turned, she directed her question to her son's exposed and erect cock.

Terrible timing, Tommy couldn't believe that his mother walked in at the moment his sister was about to take his cock in her mouth. Perfect timing, Tommy couldn't believe he was naked in front of his mother. As if his cock was the only part of him visible, he watched his mother's stare focus only on his cock. Apparently, she was enjoying the view of him, as much as he was enjoying exposing himself to her. If only Grandpa knew, he'd be so proud that he was able to convince his sister to strip naked. If only Grandpa knew, he'd be so envious that he had exposed himself to both his mother and sister. If only Grandpa knew, he'd wish Sally would stroke his cock in the way that she stroked her brother's cock, while he played with her tits and fingered her nipples.

"It's Grandpa, Mom," said Sally bursting into tears and running to her naked to hug her.

"Grandpa? What about Grandpa? What happened to Grandpa?"

"He's dying. He has cancer," said Sally, while Tom was happy that he didn't have to lie to his mother to explain.

"Oh, my God. I don't believe it. I told him to stop smoking," she said shaking. Then, she looked from her daughter's naked body to concentrate her focus on her son's big prick. "I still don't understand. What does Grandpa dying have to do with you two being naked. Cover yourself," she said to Tommy's prick. "Put something on," she said to Sally.

"We're still shooting, Mom. We're not nearly done, yet."

"Still shooting? Not nearly done with what?" Elizabeth looked from Sally to Tommy. "Having sex? Were you having sex with your sister? Were you having sex with my baby, Tommy? How dare you?"

"Sex? Mother! Really," said Sally. "You're so naive. We weren't having sex at all. I was just posing for Tommy."

"Naive? With you posing on your knees with your mouth only inches away from your brother's erect penis, what am I to expect, when my son and daughter are naked together? Who wouldn't think you were having sex, when I saw your hand wrapped around your brother's penis and his hand was feeling your breast," said Elizabeth, still staring at her son's erect cock.

"We were just formatting and framing the shot, Mother. In honor of Nude Day, in sexual satisfaction of his incestuous perversion, Grandpa wants a photo of all his female relatives naked, before he dies," said Sally.

"What? A naked photo? That's appalling. I don't give a care what my father wants. The man is daft. I'll not pose nude for my father, especially not in front of my children," she said suddenly getting on her high horse. "The both of you get dressed now. Immediately!"

Even though she said no, her body language said yes. She bit her lip and wrapped her hair around her fingers, while not removing her eyes from her son's cock. Oh, yeah, it was obviously apparent that not only the naked sight of her son but also the incestuous thought of herself posing naked for her son had aroused her.

"Anyone not in the picture, Mother, is not in his will," said Sally with chilling conviction.

Tom was suddenly proud of his little sister. He couldn't have enlisted a better ally to help unfold his devious, incestuous plan, while hoping to solicit the help of his mother.

"His will? What does his will have to do with a damn naked photo of every female relative of our family on Nude Day, especially if he's dying anyway?"

"He wants to see the naked photo of us all, before he dies. Then he wants to be buried with the photo, Mom," said Tommy giving more credibility to him standing there with his cock at full erection.

In a burst of pent up emotion, his mother exploded in tears. Suddenly, he felt guilty for deceiving her and telling her that her father was dying, but he didn't feel guilty enough to tell her the truth that he wasn't dying. The truth was that Grandpa didn't have cancer and, by lying to her and to his sister, just to see them naked, that lie made him even more perverted than her father. They both ran to comfort her. With his cock rubbing up against his sister's naked ass, before pushing against his mother's clothe belly, when she hugged him, he thought he was going to prematurely ejaculate cum all over his mother's blue skirt.

"Okay," she said wiping her tears with a tissue. "Now, it all makes sense. Of course, I'll pose nude for the photograph," she said drying her eyes and blowing her nose. "What time is everyone coming over?"

That was easy. If he had a Staples red button, he'd push it. He couldn't believe his mother so readily agreed to pose nude.

"Actually, I haven't called anyone, yet," said Sally.

"Then, I don't understand," she said still staring at her son's cock. "Why are you two naked?"

"For the scrapbook photos," said Sally with the assuredness of her dumb blonde smile.

"Scrapbook photos? What the Hell are you talking about now? What scrapbook photos?" Tommy's mother looked from her naked daughter to her son's erect cock and back to her daughter again.

"In addition to a group photo to take with him to Hell, no doubt, Grandpa wants a scrapbook page of everyone posing naked," said Sally.

"That sick, old fuck. Knowing him, as I do, he would want a scrapbook. Between his stamp collection, his coin collection, and his postcard collection, Dad was always big on scrapbooks." Already relenting to strip naked with a shrug of her shoulders, she looked from her son to her daughter and back to her son again. "What should I do first? How do you want me? Where do you want me?" She looked around the living room, before pushing the coffee table out of the way. "Do I just start stripping off my clothes?"

How did he want her? Where does he want her? Boy, those were loaded questions for a mother to ask her naked, horny, perverted son. Wishing that he could say, that he wants her on her knees or on the living room carpet with her legs spread wide open in anticipation of him mounting her and fucking her, he didn't say any of that.

"Have some wine, first, Mom, to relax you," instead, he said to my mother.

Truth be told, after seeing his little sister naked, after stripping naked in front of his sister, after his sister took hold of his cock in her little hand and was just about to take him in her beautiful mouth, and after his mother has seen him naked, he needed a glass of wine, too. Now on sexual overload, the excited anticipation of his mother agreeing to strip naked, too, was an incestuous fantasy come true.

"No, I'm okay. I don't need any wine to strip naked for my Dad," she said. "Having molested me and my sister for years, touching us, feeling us, groping us, and coming in our room, when we were dressing and undressing, he's already seen me and my sister naked plenty of times. The deranged degenerate that he is, I can't tell you how many times, he's exposed himself to us."

With all of this Nude Day stripping going along too easily, Tommy couldn't believe that this was really happening. His Mom didn't seem to care, if her Dad saw her nude, but what about her son seeing her naked? His Mom was about to strip naked in front of him. Maybe because her daughter and son were already naked, her stripping naked didn't impact her enough for her to realize that she was about to strip naked, too. Maybe seeing her son's cock aroused her enough that she wanted to show him her body, too. He had no idea what his mother was thinking. Maybe she was just as incestuous perverted as was her father. Having never seen his mother aroused or naked, he was playing his perfectly perverted, Nude Day plan by the seat of his pants.

He poured her a glass of wine and, after stating that she didn't need any wine to strip naked for her father, she drank the wine he had poured for her anyway. Moreover, she didn't start stripping, until she poured herself another glass of wine and drank that, too. Undressing as fast as he could fire off the shots, she had her blouse unbuttoned, before he could stop her.

"Mom, wait. You're removing your clothes faster than I can format, frame, and focus the shot," he said wanting her to slow down for her to give him a slow and deliberate striptease in the way that Sally had just done.

"Sorry. I'm upset over the news that my father is dying and I'm still a bit in shock seeing my children standing there naked, as soon as I walked in my house," she said still staring at Tommy's exposed erection. "I don't know what the Hell I'm doing."

"Just relax, Mom," he said giving her another hug, his excuse to impale her belly with his erect cock, while feeling her bra clad breasts on his naked chest. "Stand by the couch, Mom. Pretend that we're not even here. Pretend you're alone in your room undressing for bed," he said. "Think good thoughts, something pleasurable, while slowly removing your clothes."

"I need more wine," she said with a giggle. "I can't believe I'm about to strip naked in front of my children. This is the most outrageous and most fun thing that I've done, since my Prom night, when Jimmy and Robert, stripped me naked..." she said, suddenly stopping herself. "Oh, never mind that," she said with a laugh. "I was drunk then, just as I'm a little tipsy now."

Giving him a show, while looking in the camera, his mother more slowly removed her blouse this time, while posing and smiling. Standing there in her blue skirt and white bra, Tommy took a few shots of her, before she removed her skirt. He couldn't recall ever seeing his Mom in her bra and panties for such a prolonged period of time. He's seen some quick flashes of her in her underwear, but this was so totally different and more sexually exciting with her willingly stripping for him and for his camera, supposedly, on the pretense of stripping for her father's last dying wish. Excited for her to strip naked, not wanting to rush things, he leered at his mother in her underwear through the camera lens, while taking photo, after photo. Granted, she didn't have the shapely body that his 22-year-old sister had, but his Mom looked pretty hot for a 48-year-old woman. Reminding him a bit of Shannon Tweed, Gene Simmons' wife of Kiss, definitely, he'd do his Mom, if ever she offered him sex.