How To - Staff Satisfaction/I Suck Ch. 01

Story Info
Trish becomes a full time sucker.
10.1k words
4.14
50.9k
54

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lappsink
lappsink
58 Followers

Trish was in a funk. Money was tight. And her only options for work were completely beneath her. That's why she had turned up to this station. It was a behavioural therapy company, Specialising in creating job roles for people with little in the way of earning potential. She had already spent time listening to the rep go on about duties, but her mind was made up - she needed money and a place to stay. Several of the other girls had walked out, but Sally didn't pay much attention to them, instead focusing on her bank balance - the app on her phone was saying she was far in to her overdraft. She had missed a little of the speech, but not too much. She had never worked in this industry before, but knew it could spell big bucks in the future.

Her job title would be a recreation officer. Basically, She'd be involved with entertaining the staff at the company. She felt that she didn't really need to listen, since she knew she could be do that easily. She was also going to have to wear a specific uniform and have certain cosmetic changes. This would all be sorted out at administration, so she carried on trying to move money around and sort out her debts.

After another 5 minutes, she noticed several more people had left. She and 4 other girls where still around. They looked scared for some reason. Sally didn't get nerves, so couldn't empathise. The lady at the front spoke up "... so with no further objections I'd like to invite anyone who does not feel they can work the role to leave. The rest, we have some paperwork to fill out but we can get your jobs allocated and you on the payroll very soon." Sally stood up. Time to start earning!

Contract.

"Now, if you can sign here, we can begin."

Sally signed the document and it was quickly taken away. She was sure she saw a smirk from the staff member, but she ignored it. One of the other girls signed, but she was crying. The other two did so as well.

"thank you. You are all now a part of our company. We have set up bank accounts that you will have access to when you have downtime. Please follow the signs to processing where we will assign you your new job roles. You will work in the role you are given, disciplinary measures will be taken from here on in for refusals or improper quality. Thank you for joining our team and I look forward to hearing of your progress.

With that, she left. Several new staff members entered and guided each of them to different rooms. Trish sat down in a large office and waited for her 'processing'. I guess they'll be checking our skill sets, she thought. Something felt off, she kind of wished she had listened to the full presentation. "Hello Number 6, I hear you've signed on for an 8 year contract? very good, we have an excellent position in mind for you."

A small but attractive lady was stood behind her. "Mr name is doctor Cole, I will be preforming your evaluation and any modifications you may need. Please relax. We have selected you as a recreational officer, correct? you will be working in our oral relief department. We plan on giving you several augmentations to both improve your service and appearance to the rest of the staff while you work with us here."

"what the fuc..."

"please hold all comments or you will be restrained by my colleagues." Two large figures now stood next to her. "Your modifications will be centred around the lips, breasts and buttocks. Your genitalia will be altered to better suit your job role. You will also be given behavioural control implants. That is all. Please take her to exchange. Oh, and one more thing, your contract starts on your first day of work. Due to the process taken on you, you will be unable to work for us for roughly 6 months. Each process is completely natural, but takes time to be achieved. Therefore, you will be living in the surgical wards in an induced coma for that time. Finally, you will not gain any pay for this period, but will also incur no costs. Thank you for signing up to our program."

Trish sat there, dumbfounded. "I'm not... you cant.. What the hell? That's insane! I will not..."

"she's refusing her position. don't hurt her, bring her in for her procedures, as planned. With behavioural mods she should become more compliant."

One of the large figures moved towards her, and held a rag over her mouth. Then everything faded to black.

Progress report 1

Everything was a blur. Trish could only remember small details of the last few... weeks? Maybe months, whatever time period that had passed since she signed the contract. She was kept sedated and bound at all times. During her periods of lucidity, she could recall having tubes shoved down her throat and being fed a strange chemical-sweet liquid. The only details she knew of otherwise was constant poking and prodding. She dreamed during this period, sometimes, but each dream was fuzzy. Trish begun to wake up properly, and looked straight ahead. There was a large mirror in front of her, and two people in medical equipment. "Trish?"

Trish groaned. She knew She'd been out for a while. Her throat was dry and she felt flush. "Trish, We'd like to show you some images. We'll be scanning your brainwaves and determining your stimulation levels. You'll then be free to finish your procedures. Thank you for your time." She spoke so matter of factly. The other doctor, a tall black man, turned on a projector. They then both left the room. Trish could feel wires all over her, and pads on her head.

A picture popped up on the screen. In it, a small breasted brunette was spreading her pussy. Porn? Trish was so confused. She identified as bisexual on her application form, but tended to prefer cock. The next picture was a black woman fingering herself. Then another bending over. Trish felt a weird sensation in her groin area. Checking her reflection, her jaw dropped in horror.

A bulge was in her panties. A huge one. Trish's eyes widened as she tried to focus on it, but they kept returning to the pornography. A large breasted woman showing off her tits. A BDSM clad female blowing a bound guy. A Lady at a gloryhole. The bulge in her pants got bigger. Erect. Did she? She can't have! It looked like she had been given a penis! She's got a cock! Trish tried to ask questions, but was still too groggy. Her new... Erection? Was threatening to tear through her panties. The doctors returned. "Thank you. We will repeat this session twice a day for the next two weeks. Your procedures will continue with your breast, butt and lip augmentation, then you can move on to your job role. Thank you again for joining us in this project, it looks to be a complete success!"

With that, Trish felt a coldness in her arm, and fell back to sleep.

Waking the Doll

Trish came out of her deep slumber. She was lying on the bed still. Her huge breasts felt heavy on her chest. wait... Huge breasts? Trish looked down. Her tits were at least 4 sizes bigger. She almost screamed, but was cut off by a voice. "just wait until you see your ass! Proportionally its much bigger, ha ha!" the voice said, in a casual, almost friendly way "allow me to take you through your current enhancements."

A figure was visible in front of her, but Trish's eyes hadn't adjusted yet. "Your breasts are obviously much larger, but still very much natural. They took time to develop. Please stand up, we'll bring you to the mirror. Oh and word of warning. Failure to comply will activate your compliance chip, so better hustle!"

Trish sat still. She didn't want to follow this person. Not after the shock she's been through. She was going to sit right here in protest, right until they let her go. For some reason her voice wasn't working, so she would do it through action. But she had begun to feel a pressure in her head. nothing painful, just a compulsion to get up that wasn't her own. The figure stood still, observing. The push to stand was increasing, and Trish knew it was easy to see. She begun to blush, to sweat. Fidgeting, she tried to ignore the sensation, but it was growing by the second. In reality, only about 30 seconds had passed, but Trish felt like it was much longer. "You're pretty good! Lots of our girls do as their told instantly, but I was told you seemed to want to resist. Your job specs were pretty clear though, and I'm not in the business of allowing contracts to go unfulfilled, so I've installed another little surprise into your internal systems!" Trish was actively fighting herself not to stand, the compulsion was so great. But when the figure pushed a button on a device they held, a slightly painful shock ran through her ass, making her body jolt. She pressed another button, and a similar shock ran through her tits too. The pain added to her new influence made her begrudgingly stand up, tears running down her face and sweat on her brow. She felt off balance, much heavier than before. That was weird.

"there we go. Those shocks run through several parts of your body. But we can also reward you for good behaviour. I like to give my girls mainly free will. You can fight any order given to you, but you will be constantly pressured to follow what your told. Check this out!"

They pressed another button. Trish flinched, waiting for pain, but instead a massive feeling of pleasure ran through her body. Almost like she was being caressed. She shuddered, and the figure began walking away. "I knew you'd like that. I can make you cum with the push of a button if you behave! Now you know the deal, what's the harm in following me? I'll show you more about your current, *ahem*, per-dick-ament, heh!"

Trish followed the figure, now known to be a tall svelte female to a large white room, with a mirrored hall. The two large male guards made effort not to look at Trish, but she knew they where excited by her presence, some how it seemed obvious. The lady gestured Trish to look in to the mirror. Trish did so, and tried not to scream.

"holy... Oh my. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?"

"quiet or I will gag you! stand in the centre of the room and listen."

The two guards came to the door. Trish was right up against the mirror, checking her reflection. Tears now ran down her face at maximum flow, she looked insane. Her hands grabbed at parts of her new body, The compulsion to follow the order was growing, but she was in so much shock she ignored it at first. After a few moments, she stopped sobbing and backed away, heading to the rooms centre. She didn't want to get shocked again. In doing so, the lady released a wave of pleasure as reward.

"Well done. Now... your changes. I told you your tits where the least of your worries. Your ass is obviously much bigger. This serves two purposes. It makes sitting more comfortable, and gives your potential clients something to look at. it obviously looks a bit like an over inflated water balloon especially compared to your now smaller waistline but trust me, it's so very well made. you should be proud! It's about 5 times bigger than the generous one you came in with! It's also designed, like your boobs, to be a jiggly as possible. You will notice massive wobble effects with every movement, including steps so watch out for that.

Secondly, your skin colour. We went with pink-purple, to make sure you stood out. The people here will know your purpose now and it matches your golden blonde hair. Your bar-code is located on the bottom of you right foot and ignore the logo on your right tit and ass cheek, they're just for advertising purposes. You will be filmed a lot and we want to show off one of our produ... i mean, employees. As for your face, Your eyes are obviously bigger and bluer to ascertain that sex doll look, your nose has been made smaller but reinforced to allow easier breathing and your lips have been enhanced to help with your primary purpose. They are permanently dyed red, so no need for lipstick! You'll also notices how sensitive your mouth is. We've made it so that it's got quite a lot in common with the vagina. Basically, rubbing it will feel amazing! Lucky girl. To help with your job, your jaw no longer closes naturally, you'll have to concentrate to close it fully. That's why your mouth is always a little open. You still have teeth, for now, and your tongue is also still intact.""

Trish was flabbergasted. She looked like a sex doll. a living, walking sex doll. Her lips were huge, and naturally relaxed in a 'O' shape. She could feel drool pooling in her mouth and overflowing, dripping out all down her huge jugs. and they did feel good. Her breathing alone was almost stimulating.

"Yes... The next point. Your body fluids. We've redesigned your internal organs to produce two main fluids. A lubricant type substance that comes out of your mouth and pores, to keep you shiny and easily accessible - no more dry mouth! It was designed to flow in excess so be aware that you'll drip a lot. And cum. Lots of cum. In fact, that brings me to the elephant in the room... Your new sclong."

Those words alone made Trish want to start crying again. She looked towards the door, but decided to stay instead of running. Where would she go anyway? This fucking sex doll body was going to attract too much attention.

"Yes. A masterpiece isn't it? and expensive to produce. Its big enough for you to easily practice on in your down time. Your ball sack is also very large. As with your 'drool', its designed to produce much more than the usual person. You will be constantly feeling the need to cum after your first time, when the testicles are officially activated at full capacity. you will usually be encouraged to empty your balls as an when necessary of course."

Trish's jaw dropped. Her 'O' became an '0'. This seemed to amuse the tall woman, as she laughed and stepped forward. "Your job role is the interesting bit. I wonder if you can guess your main duties? Follow me. If you wish to stare at yourself longer, then get the elevator up to level 7 and meet me at room 14. Your new humble abode. Walk sexy." Trish felt a familiar urge to follow. But she didn't. resist! she thought she could. But eventually the urge became too much, and she begun the walk to 'her' room.

A HUMILIATING WALK

Trish's new impulses led her slowly out in to the hallway. 'Walk sexy' repeated in her head, and she started to subconsciously push out her chest and sway her hips with each step. The jiggle was extraordinary, her ass almost made her fall in the direction of travel. People in the hallway where in for a treat, a large breasted, huge assed, sex doll looking whore with a cock and drooling problem was walking by. Her tits where so very bouncy and glistened under the office lighting thanks to her new sweat-lube coating. Not one person she walked by could take their eyes of her. She was a complete eyesore, a shock value attraction and in her head she hated herself for not listening to the damn job description.

Getting to the elevators, She bent over slightly and unnecessarily to push the button. Realising this, she quickly straightened up, trying to preserve what was left of her dignity. Unfortunately this caused the opposite effect and the quick movement caused her butt and tits to jiggle around like a bowl of jelly. drool plopped out from her lips. She clenched her jaw shut and had to swallow the compiled liquid to keep it from filling her cheeks out.

The doors came, and luckily, nobody else go in to the elevator. She strutted in to the elevator, and turned to face the public. Almost automatically she caressed her large tits before the door closed. 'Dammit. Stop that' she thought, cursing herself.

The walk to the room wasn't bad. the only people she saw where maids and cleaners. They didn't seem too interested. Suspiciously so. Trish wondered if they where working to a compulsion too. But she didn't get to ponder for too long - she was now at her room.

Inside it was... surprisingly nice. The tall woman sat on a guest chair, looking fairly satisfied and fingering the controller. "Well done, no shocks for you. This is your room. You may relax, but please try not to speak unless I ask you a question."

Trish swallowed. She had to. The relax command she knew included her jaw and she had compiled even more of the liquid. "You know, you have settings for that. I can make you a drooling mess if I wanted to, your glandular productivity is high enough. But not just now hmm? This is your room. We thought you'd like the stone floors, just like at your house. You have a bedroom and a living room complete with a TV. the only channels you get on your TV is the porn networks, but some of those plots are great. Let me show you your home office."

She got up and went to a door. opening it, she showed Trish a strange harness inside. "This is your first command. But please remember all commands may be ignored if you can resist your compulsions. Once properly shown how, you will use this machine to its full potential whenever seated in it. No breaks, no sleeping. Constant use. Understand?"

Trish was given permission to talk. "Yes I understand. But this is..."

"Ahh ah, no going off subject. There are cameras all around your apartment. You will be working at all times. Some people want to watch you work, some want to see you sleep. Hell, some want to watch you watch TV. We don't judge, we just provide the feed. Rule number two - ignore the cameras."

tRISH Nodded this time, causing a small jiggle.

"good. You're drooling by the way. This brings me on to the next job. My colleagues here will help you into position. Remember this, its achievable by your own means, but I don't want to have to wait for you to submit to suggestions again, you go live in less than five minutes."

Two large figures, a Hench woman and a muscular man, grabbed Trish by the shoulders. They pulled her along, completely ignoring her squeals of resistance. Trish kicked, but soon found her legs tied in a loose cross leg and strapped to the floor, in a relatively comfortable sitting position. She found her huge arse surprisingly nice to sit on. Her arms were placed behind her back, in a strange mechanical contraption that seemed to be able to hold them where ever it was programmed to and her huge schlong was put in to a holder, pointing directly at her face. Finally, her head was pulled down by a strap connected to the floor, forcing her to look at her cock head. A bit of drool splashed on to the tip, running down the shaft and settling on her enormous ball sack.

"you're quite a bit more flexible now, I Imagine" the tall lady said with a grin "Don't worry, you're designed to be able to maintain positions like that for extended periods without cramps or pains. Time for your final orders of the day, in fact, why not the weekend? You are in training to be the best after all..."

Trish finally spoke up "Wait, please listen to me, I... This is... I wasn't listening when..."

The tall woman pressed a button. Shock ran through Trish's body. She pressed another button, and the liquids in her mouth seemed to start flowing much quicker, filling her doll like maw extremely quickly.

"please keep your mouth closed and allow the liquid to fill those cheeks before swallowing, there's a good girl. Now if I may continue? Your new role. From now on, you will respond to the name doll, dollie, and BJ primarily or any other name people come up with for you in a pinch. You are a stupid, slutty, humiliated doll. Act that way from now on. You can't add up, you can't read or write. You can't even remember your birthday, name, family or friends until your contract is over. This way your better equipped to preform your duties. You will however remain able to try to resist orders, you will have willpower and you will be able to act as you would like to act if you can overcome our control. Nobody is forcing you to do anything, that way you are a willing participant."

Trish suddenly felt herself get... stupider? Things begun to blur in her head. She forced herself to add numbers, but it became more laborious as time went on.

lappsink
lappsink
58 Followers