How To - Staff Satisfaction/I Suck Ch. 02

Story Info
Trish the Doll keeps going.
13.9k words
4.4
18.2k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers

"What's wrong honey?" The less than reputable Lady Trish had picked up at the bar purred into her ear. They had been fucking ever since getting back, she looked exhausted. "I'm going to have to go soon..."

Trish had been recently transformed in to a living sex toy. She knew she looked vulgar to say the least but after her first week living in her new capacity, she felt she needed a taste of normality. Not being able to leave the working village unescorted, she had gone out and found a recreation center on the top floor of the office complex. People stared at her and jeered, but eventually the novelty of her strange form had worn thin. It seemed she wasn't the only 'enhanced' person and they'd seen it all before. She managed to pull a slightly rough but pretty looking woman, the office whore she presumed, and took her home to her apartment.

They had been fooling around for hours now and Trish still hadn't cum. She was trying too. She was surprised that her dick even fit into the slags cooch, but it just didn't seem to want to spill its load. They were both drenched in sweat and the bitch had come herself several times, but Trish's cock simply wouldn't play ball.

The bar bimbo - name unknown - seemed to be aware of this and almost mockingly kept pointing it out. "At least you don't need a condom."

Trish had enough, and finally asked her to leave. "Hope I see you again soon! I'm always in the bar at night, and you're the best sex toy I've ever used!"

Trish blushed bright red at that. "Bitch.." She muttered under her breath. Her still erect cock nestled between her gargantuan tits, almost like it expected something to happen. She shuffled through her apartment until she got to her computer. He calendar still showed that she had 'display duty' starting midnight. Whatever that was, she had another 18 or so hours to kill. She investigated her 'office', with the self suck furniture. "what's the point if I can't cum?"

Her stiff cock still stood tall. Trish went for a soapy shower and still it wouldn't go down. She was so confused. Eventually, she took to her computer to look for advice... maybe she could find a staff services email or something?? Scrolling through a few menus, she finally found a live 'support' section, with an email address for 'product issues.' With a disgruntled snort, she decided to use that one. But what to type? She sat with a blank type box for a while before simply entering 'My cock isn't working'.

About 30 seconds passed before she got a reply. What's your product number? Trish had to think for a while before remembering the tattoo on her foot with a bar-code. Of course! Using her shiny floors to read the number, she typed it in and waited for another response. But instead of another email, she heard a voice in her ear. "Hi, I'm responding to a malfunction complaint."

"Uhhh... Hi? I'm uhm... I'm asking about my new penis... can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear" said the voice "I'm speaking through your inner ear implant. What's the problem exactly?"

Trish knew she shouldn't be surprised. Of everything that happened to her recently, she remembered the implant being placed in to her head. But for some reason it hadn't clicked that she'd be this connected. "well, err... I can't seem to... You know, ejaculate."

The other end was quiet for a moment. Then the voice perked back up. "Oh, okay. No problems on my end. what exactly have you been doing to try and resolve the issue?"

Trish told the operator about the woman last night and what she had done since. The support lady listened and eventually, interrupted her. "So, you haven't tried self stimulating? Your contract here clearly states you can only cum by your own means, or if your partner expressly gives you permission. No malfunctions, just the small print ma'am. Or well... Sir"

Damn it. "Could you send me out a copy of that contract please? And thanks for your time."

"You're welcome Sir. If you're interested there is new staff orientation today for others in your position. I'll send you the details."

Sir. Trish didn't even bring it up, but a sharp 'fuck you' ran through her mind when the operator said it. After about 2 minutes, an email came through, giving Trish the location of the staff meeting. It was her day off, she wasn't obliged to go and she REALLY wanted to blow her load, but something had piqued her interest. Other new staff? Surely that's not others like her? Dolls? She had to find out.

Pulling on her tight leggings and top again, she took to the elevator and headed to the meeting room. Floor 26, room 2b. Her Dick was still hard as it had been all day, but at this point she couldn't care less - looking in the mirror it wasn't even the most sexualized thing about her body. The obvious tent pole in her leggings caused her absolutely no shame when compared to her lips or ass. She did get a few funny looks on her journey, but then she probably would have done anyway. The woman next to her in the elevator blushed a bright red for the whole trip, especially when Trish brushed against her leg slightly, leaving her with a weird sense of satisfaction.

Arriving at the room, she could hear voices. People chatting normally. She was flush with nerves, but non-the-less opened the door and peered in. A few people looked over at her, before continuing their conversations. Entering the room fully, she was surprised to be largely ignored before a husky jolly looking woman approached her and slapped a sticky back badge onto her left jug. "Welcome! I didn't expect to see a high grader here today, you didn't RSVP did you? Come in, let me look up your details..." She grabbed Trish's ankle and scanned the barcode on her foot "Ahh, Extreme Doll modification, obviously. Joined us about 2 weeks ago, after about 4 months development. Yes.. Referred to as the Blow-up Doll. Okay!"

In big capital letters, she wrote 'Blow' on to Trish's tit-badge. "Welcome, mingle. I'm just the orchestrator, get to know your fellow employees and we'll start the meeting in about half an hour. There are snacks - if you even need to eat anymore - and plenty of souvenirs. On your pay packet I'm sure you can afford to splash out!"

High grader. Pay packet. Trish was right, she was rich. Weird to consider the Pros of this new role of hers. The woman had left, leaving Trish to wander over to a corner and scan the room. There where people with modifications here, but none as extreme as hers. One had no arms. Another looked about 9 or more months pregnant. Another still had an extra pair of tits. all conditions that, well, could be hidden to a degree. None like Hers. She was still the biggest standout in the room.

A pale, petite woman with a hat on nervously seemed to be eyeing Trish up. Making eye contact, the girl turned away for a second, before nervously smiling. Trish tried to smile back, knowing her fat lips where going to limit how much of her attempt would be seen. She seemed to notice though, as a few moments later she crossed the room. She was fairly skinny, roughly b cup breasts. She wore dark eyeliner and lipstick and looked at the floor. She seemed extremely self conscious. She also bore no obvious enhancements. Maybe she just wanted to see the freaks, Trish thought, before politely spluttering out "Hello."

The girl adjusted her hat. Some of Trish's lube-drool had plopped on to it, and she obviously noticed. Nervously, she made eye contact again, before asking "You signed up for... Um... You went through some big changes. What are they like? I'm a fan, by the way.."

A fan? She must have watched Trish preform on the webcam. She didn't know how to react, so she just looked for the girl's name tag. She couldn't find it ".. My name - my real name - is Sally, if that's What you're looking for, I work here as a part time accountant.

An accountant. Trish chuckled a bit, before introducing herself "My names Trish, although apparently I'm known as 'the blow-up doll'. This body was a massive shock, I didn't know what I was signing up for honestly."

It was a warm room. Trish could feel the sweat dampening her top. Her skin glistened as the adapted gel like sweat settled on the surface, accenting her slippery cleavage. Sally kept looking at it, fairly obviously. She had a hand on her head and was looking fairly flustered. She begun to make eye contact, overcompensating for her obviously arousal. "Erm... I wanted to meet you, didn't know you'd be here. I'm new too.. Don't really know anyone here yet.."

Weirdly enough, Trish liked the odd girl. She spent the next few minutes getting to know her. "So, you say you're a fan. Of what, exactly?"

Sally looked a little embarrassed but also seemed determined to continue the conversation. She was actually proving to be more confident that she first appeared. "well, when I first saw your... Body enhancements... I thought, well, I am a fan of... Extremely large body parts. Like, body size and expansion and stuff kind of turns me on. I even have a before and after picture of you." She suddenly looked a little flustered, like she thought she'd said too much "They Encourage it! They sell all kinds of memorabilia of their new pro... Employees, they even wanted me to do a shoot or two! I got it in a gift shop on the bottom floor."

Trish looked her up and down. She really was a fan. Normally she'd be disgusted but something about this place, all the security and the inability to leave - she actually understood to an extent. What else was there to do? Sexual desire seemed to be advertised everywhere, Trish herself had even been a blowjob stand in a public lobby for a few days. How was a person supposed to think of anything but sex and lust? There was an awkward silence before the support group begun. They sat next to each other during, watching people stand up, introduce themselves and talk about their experience so far. It seemed voluntary, so neither Trish nor Sally stood up. Honestly, Trish was wondering what to do with this new person sat next to her. Her 'friend'. Well, in this place she was certainly the closest she had to a friend. After about an hour of sitting, she decided to make a stab at a social life. "Want to come back to mine? I don't have a job for another few hours."

Sally nodded, and they left together. Trish had nothing more than friendship in mind. She just wanted someone to talk too. With her body the way it was, she needed some normalcy in her life. Sally seemed content to oblige, not once had she touched Trish. But still, there was an air of frustration about her that couldn't be ignored. Getting back to the apartment, she realised that there was nothing to offer her guest. "I think they expect me to live off my own cum" she said, half-jokingly.

Sally smiled. "You're getting paid much more than most of us! Surely you could afford some tea. The two women smiled at each other and spent some time getting more intimate, until there was only two hours left before this 'display' job. Sally kept her hat and coat on the whole time. "You know, judging by the shimmering gleam coming off me, I'd say it's too hot for those outer layers. Make yourself comfortable, please."

Sally instantly dropped her positive attitude. Looking at the floor, she looked like she was about to burst out in tears. What the hell? "Uhhh... Sally?"

Trish had trouble looking sympathetic before her changes. Now? She probably looked like a toy posed in a nice way. She took a chance and wrapped her arms around sally. Her huge cleavage pressed right in to sally's body, the slippery surface almost enveloping her waist, before she felt Sally hug back. 'She must need somebody as much as I do' Trish thought, still perplexed.

"Oh no... I'm so sorry, I've spent so long trying to come to terms with what they did to me... Even some of the menial staff have enhancements. Even me. I... Damn it."

She looked Trish in the eyes. She really was quite pretty and her sparkly eyes were filled with tears. "I just... I must have pissed off the wrong person in my interview. I had to have done, there's no way to justify my change otherwise. I've... Crap."

She stood up and went over to the corner of the room, head in hands. Trish sat still, waiting. She didn't want to seem to pressure the girl, but at the same time she was extremely curious. She considered pointing out that she still looked normal, but thought better of it. Perhaps Sally wasn't as strong as she was. Perhaps her change had broken her spirit. She let her have some time to breath, before standing up and approaching.

"I know you're an extreme modified. I know you are. And I'm only classed as a level two... But its so.. Gah, I can't say embarrassing when I know you're like that, but it is! It is."

A tear or two rolled down her cheeks. Trish pouted, and softly put her hands on sally's shoulders. "If you've got a problem, let me know. I'm not shy. I'm not easily shocked. I have my problems, you have yours. I can handle both. Now what's wrong?"

Sally sighed took a step back and took off her hat. Trish stared in awe. In horror. in sudden understanding. She really did have a beautiful face. Pale freckled skin, great bone structure. Her hair was flat due to wearing her hat all day, but it was thick and flawless red in colour. It came down to about her shoulders. Her fringe covered one of her eyes. But in the centre of her forehead, there was a fleshy object hanging. A long shape, laying over a sack. Sally was...

"I'm a literal dickhead!" She cried, eyes fixed on the floor.

Trish stared. She had no idea what to even say. There was this extremely hot woman, with an obvious penis on her head. Each shudder caused it to bounce a little. Each cry made it bob up and down. Trish took a hesitant step forwards, still staring at the strangely placed cock, and placed her arms around Sally. There were no words. What could she even say? They just stood there. Sally squeezed back. She obviously needed this. The two of them spent several minutes in this embrace, before Trish broke the silence "does... does it... You know..?"

Sally didn't respond. She just crossed the room and sat down. She nodded, flapping her head-cock around. "Yeah. Yeah it fucking works. Too well. What do you think I did to your web show? The trouble is, I guess because of where it is every time it... Cums... I'm paralysed with the sensation for a little while."

Trish was completely taken aback. Her own changes where beyond belief. They were shocking, but at least served an obvious purpose. But Sally's... they were the opposite. Hide-able, but completely needless. Mean. Somehow, she actually felt sympathy for the poor girl. At the same time - It could be the doll part of her - But she kind of wanted to see it in action.

"So... used it on anybody before? Or do you just jerk off?"

Sally quickly and comically turned her head. Her dick slapped from one side to the other. She looked Trish up and down. "How the fuck do you expect me to use this THING on someone else?!"

Trish shrugged. She was made for this now. She reached out and grabbed Sally by the balls. "Wanna play?"

She could feel Sally's dick begin to harden. It slowly begun to stand up. Sally seemed to be in a bit of a confused daze, spluttering the odd word and putting her hands on Trish's huge melons. Trish responded by slipping her hands up her top, and stepping closer to the now throbbing knobhead. "Mmmmmm. Wait here till I'm finished, okay?"

Trish Had to go. Too much time wasted on sally's feelings, She'd probably fuck her when she got back. Sally nodded yes, her ridiculous appendage flopping about with the rhythm of her nods and sat down. Trish looked at one of the cameras. She thought something like this would get views in and wanted time to advertise it. Lazily walking to her computer, she checked where she had to go and left. Sally, beat, went to sleep in Trish's bed. "at least I'll soon get to pop my load in to someone soon." She softly said to herself, stroking her cock horn.

Trish arrived at the room number she was booked in too. A high class looking place, it was filled with exotic looking sex toys and devices. Trish had a quick look around, before finally finding the owner. "Ahh, yes our new model for the next few days. Come with me."

The short man took Trish though to the back office and introduced her to some of the other staff members, mainly women in their late teens to early twenty's. There she was sat, waiting for him to sort out some 'admin', or so he claimed. One of the girls had followed him in to the office and Trish was sceptical of his lame excuse. Looking round, there where DVD cases and pornographic posters scattered everywhere. It seemed to be a porno theatre. The girls where friendly, some even made conversation. Mainly about her huge dick or tits, but conversation at least. Her job specs where vague so far, but it seemed she'd be starring in a show, maybe with one of these sluts?

She had a look at one or two of the products on the shelf. Weird names, like 'Bound Heifers' and 'Blueberry Banging' popped out to her. Before she could take a proper look, she noticed one of the girls had started putting glitter on to her massive jugs. "Don't worry, it just makes you look more presentable. You're here a while after all!" She had a cheeky grin on her face as she began to pat around Trish's nipples. "Here, take this..."

Trish was given a drink of pinkish liquid. She gulped it down, curious to see if her pink, rubbery body would even appreciate a different kind of drink now. She prayed she wouldn't vomit. But it actually tasted rather pleasant and trickled down her throat smoothly.

"Thanks."

The girl smiled. "No thank you! Giving us your body for a few days will really increase business. We've got a plan, but first we'll need to position you properly. You won't be installed for another few hours, so we're going to put you in the window for a bit."

That sounded weird. Installed huh? Whatever was in that drink must have been alcoholic, because Trish had begun to feel a little bit numb. She flexed her fingers and was surprised to note how stiff they seemed. But she had to remain enthusiastic, so she tried to smile and agree. "Oh-gai..."

What? Her jaw felt Funny.

"Glb... OH, Ga?"

Her mouth! It wouldn't move properly! It was locking open, she could feel it. Her fingers weren't stiff, they where paralysed. The Drink, the talk of posing... She was being set up like a mannequin!

"Best not to talk, Let the supplement do it's job and we'll set you up in a few minutes when the next shift starts." Smiled the assistant. "Try sitting down if you want? Ooh, customer!"

Shit. Trish was left alone, the sensation of her body stiffening quickly becoming a big problem. She struggled round for a few moments trying to fight it and even tried shoving her paralysed fingers down her throat to expel the liquid but eventually began to realise it was useless - she was powerless to stop it.

Slowly the stiffening began to creep through her limbs. her hands where completely still, and she could barely bend her elbows. Her mouth opened and froze in a doughnut shape, completely helpless and dripping with saliva. She turned to walk to the door but suddenly dropped right down on to one of her huge and thankfully cushioned boobs. She comically bounced a bit, before trying to roll over and sit up. She assumed it must have looked incredibly undignified, her huge ass waving all over the place before she realised why she'd fallen - her feet were also stiffening.

Awkwardly, she tried to prop a foot on the chair behind her. She couldn't feel anything below the knee. Another strange realisation was occurring - she hadn't blinked in a while. She didn't feel the need to. The paralysis was stopping her anyway. About 30 seconds later and she succumbed to the idea that she was helpless to resist the effects. She could only wiggle her butt and even that was getting hard to do. She eventually became completely still, only able to stare straight ahead at the floor and the mess under the office desk. A lake of drool flowed from her mouth and soaked her cheek.

lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers