How To - Staff Satisfaction/I Suck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers

"Oh man. She's just a water balloon wit' jugs! She'd like a filled condom!"

Somebody was getting excited. Trish knew they were talking about her, but no longer cared. Her eyes glazed over as she continued to swallow, waiting for this part of her ordeal to be over. Apparently her new-found distaste for the situation came across, as suddenly there was someone crotch right in her view. "Don' worry, almos' done."

The jumpsuit ladies where back. With them, the bought a surprising relief to Trish. "'ere we go girl, let's get them outta ya."

With a click and a pull, Trish felt the tube leave her ass. After a few moments and an uncomfortable pressure around her bottom, she heard one of the ladies confirm there was 'no leakage'. A strong hand grabbed the device around her head and disconnected it. Pulling the tube out, Trish could only manage a slight cough and a strenuous question? "Man... What the fuck?"

She felt the chains loosen from her ankles and wrists. She tried to flex herself, to get up, but couldn't manage to move much at all. "What have you done!?"

She heard a camera flash, and noticed one of the jumpsuits taking a photo on a polaroid camera. "We've set you up for your time here. 5 day's wuntit? You're a stage prop at night and a public attraction during tha' day!"

Trish was worrying now. She couldn't move, only send slight jiggles through her body. Two huge pink mounds jutted out in front of her. Bizarrely, the jumpsuit that removed her head piece STEPPED DOWN from some kind of glass stage in front of Trish's face, and was just slightly shorter than her eye level. She took a lip gloss like substance from a bag, placed some on a rag and smeared it all over Trish's mouth. Before she could ask what she was doing the other approached Waving the polaroid.

"See Fer Yaself - you're a beauty!"

Trish ignored the tingly numbness in on her face in anticipation of the picture. She raised it to Trish's face and held it there as she absorbed the information. In it, there was one of the jumpsuit ladies standing next to a huge pink sphere. The Sphere had gigantic tits, almost as large as the person themselves. just above them, there looking shocked, was Trish's huge lips, face and bright blonde hair protruding from the shiny pink surface. It was her! That huge body was hers! That's why she couldn't move. She was a gargantuan gelatinous ball now! Another click behind her as the girls seemed to be taking more pictures. Somebody grabbed her cock, before slowly tugging at it. Laughter erupted behind her as they continued to play with it, while more hands seemed to finger her pussy and asshole. Meanwhile, she felt her mouth and lips set in to a familiar 'O' shape, removing her ability to talk.

After several humiliating minutes passed, she heard the chat behind her die down as they left the stage. The announcer was back on, talking about a beautiful eyesore. Something for the next few days. Tell your friends. this was it. She knew what was coming. She felt a small sensation as she was rolled via some platform device to just behind the curtains and braced herself for her latest strange humiliation. lights shone down on her from every angle and suddenly, the curtains lifted...

"I give you, CUM BALLOONZILLA!!"

A massive gasp followed by rapturous applause rang out from the audience. Trish the Balloon had arrived. Several tired looking dancers swaggered over to her, seductively caressing her new body and caressing her larger than life nipples. One sat on her left breast, legs lazily split around it and lay back in a pose for the people. Her hand was down her panties and she was clearly masturbating. Trish could have sworn she felt a wetness through the woman's clothes. As she looked out to the crowd, she knew this was it - she was now in the spotlight. For the next few days, she'd be completely at the mercy of whatever even was going on at the time. Part of her, she tried to ignore, was kind of excited.

Two days passed. She estimated it was about 2pm, since the sun was still up and a ray of light shone through the window, right in her face. At least she could still blink and move her head, she thought. Her gargantuan boobs made for perfect anchors and she'd been stuck in the same position since her expansion, lying on what used to be her toned belly. There was no discomfort, her new form was actually exceptionally comfortable like being wrapped in a soft, warm waterbed.

She'd spent her nights as a massive prop, being ogled by crowds of perverse spectators. Often during a routine by another act, be it a comedian, dancer or random sex act she'd be referenced or used in some way. One act, for example, spent an excruciatingly long time massaging her tits, milking them in front of the shocked looking audience. Others made jokes at her expense, laughing at her plight. She actually found it quite amusing herself, not that she could join in. Instead, she'd started to wave her hands at opportune times or nodding, getting a nice reaction from those watching herself. For the first time, she wasn't flat out of place - she was truly getting used to her role and could see the humour in it.

The daytime was a different matter. There was a huge amount of business going on around her, rehearsals, clean up and similar tasks. In the morning and before shows started hired hands would, for lack of a better phrase, polish her body, ready for the day ahead. Of course, she enjoyed this more than any other time and the cleaners seemed to realise. More often than not they'd spend extra time rubbing pleasure points, causing Trish to gurgle in delight. They'd always have naughty smiles on their faces during. Her day job otherwise was less about her. She was stress relief for the staff. Some used her as a beanbag or lent up against her, checking their phones or chatting among themselves. But since there was a large amount of males and futa's there, she was also made accessible for... extra use..

The platform stage the jumpsuits used during her setup was rolled in for a few hours during the day, allowing the masses to reach her face. simultaneously, one was brought round to the backside to allow access to her obviously ballooned out holes. There didn't seem to be a cost or any embarrassment from the staff, nothing of the sort. In fact, they seemed to relish in the thought, even holding conversations with one another while fucking her holes. There was no mincing words or actions. No romance. No aggression either. Just pure usage of her Mouth, Asshole and Cunt. To them it must have been a step up from masturbation and down from sex, like fucking a purpose-built hole in the wall.

Trish quickly got used to spending hours seeing nothing but a variety of crotches thrusting in to her open face. She couldn't swallow of course, so if someone came in her mouth it would slowly trickle out, or pool in her throat while the next cock jammed itself in. There was an interesting split developing between staff - those that wanted to clean her before fucking, and those that didn't. Often, especially after the more flamboyant performers had their fun, Trish would be left covered in spunk, all over her face and running down her chest. Many of them seemed to produce obscene amounts of cum! The more prude backstage workers didn't seem to like this, causing arguments.

"Clean her Fucking mouth!"

"Look how you left her Rear! It's all over the place!!"

"HA! I'm a stripper, not a cleaner, do it yerself.."

It was almost constant. No physical fights ever broke out, but there was tons of tension when different groups surrounded her face. Her ass and pussy were also constantly being fucked during this time but thanks to her massive bulk, she couldn't tell if similar conflicts broke out their either. She assumed that since she wasn't their forever everybody wanted to give her a whirl, so to speak, so there where literal queues. Some even seemed like couples waiting, caressing and fluffing each other as they moved through the line. Trish's numb mouth and body, constantly abused, was the most attractive thing to all the people in the room!

It went on for hours at a time, before the crowd would disperse. her soaked body would get another wipe before slowly being set up for the next show. In honesty, her new body would have sent her insane if it wasn't for the constant activity around her. The only time she was alone was after the last act, where there was a few hours of complete darkness. It seemed everybody went home, before someone would come in to mop just after day break, perhaps 3 hours after closing. An educated guess, more than a fact. Trish couldn't sleep during this time and tried testing her body, seeing if she could move in any meaningful way. aside from the comically ineffective flapping of her hands and feet, she was unable to have any real motion. It was sad. Sad and lonely. She wished someone was there, even if only to jam their cock in her mouth.

As the time passed, the routine stayed the same. She was even incorporated in to acts, with some asking her to wave at certain times. One night, a member of the audience was selected and allowed to fuck her, while she was encouraged to bob her head to help him, instead of just being used as a receptacle. This was nice, it seemed like she was one of the team. An odd concept here.

So why then, two days in to the current job, was the backstage cleared?

The answer came soon enough. Not long after the area was deserted a sharply dressed woman sauntered in to the room, followed by a befuddled looking Sophie. She looked up at Trish, who could only observe the strange scene.

"I.. Uhm... I've come in representing you as your agent..." Sophie said, glancing back and forth "This is..."

Trish didn't recognise her. She looked fairly large, with a tall posture even compared to the fairly big Sophie.

"My name is Elula." She said. "You don't know me, but I've entered an agreement with your current girlfriend. She said she wanted you to know where she was going for the next few months and I'm more than happy to oblige."

Trish's heart sank. the contract Sally had signed! It was almost certainly not something good. However, out of the corner of the room sally's figure emerged, quickly walking up to the two women. She looked almost drunk in posture, struggling to keep balance. But that wasn't the most important change...

"Yes, notice a difference? She's been given a strong drug that's causing changes her body. The most obvious one isn't hard to miss..."

She trailed off. Sally stood with an extremely limp posture, looking at Trish. She was hunched over and actually looked... Sad. Really sad, like she'd been crying. But what stood out was the fact the dick on her head was missing.

"Yes, she's cured! Only 3 months of service until she's squared up and can live life as a normal person again. But until then I'm going to have fun!"

Elula stepped behind Sally and slowly pulled her trousers down to her knees. Simultaneously, she removed her top, exposing her sally's beautiful breasts. Was this the cost? Was sally a prostitute now? The woman had unbuttoned her fly and allowed something to slip out. Surprisingly, kind of at least, it wasn't a penis. Instead, it was something that looked like an over large clitoris. Sophie looked mortified and gave Trish a look of mutual confusion as Elula seemed to rub the strange appendage along Sally's back. Sally, silent until now, looked up at Trish and moaned. "I didn't know... I.. OHHH... Sorry..."

Her head flopped down. Trish was worried about how out of control her body seemed to be. If it wasn't for the Elula holding her waist it was almost certain she'd fall over. During this bizarre display, she'd handed what looked like a contract over to Sophie, who's pretty piggy face suddenly looked extremely solemn. "Shhhh, don't spoil the surprise. Nothing against you babe, but I've been trying to punish this bitch for almost a year now!"

Punish?

Trish couldn't follow the verbiage. Not because she was overwhelmed, or because she was reading Sophie's expressions. Sophie, who'd now approached and seemed to be soothing Trish's car sized left breast. More because she'd realised something. Sally's swaying movements didn't look at all natural any more. In fact, It almost looked like she'd got no bones in her arms or legs!

Trish was in such a helpless position, watching her friend in such a bad way. She had a look of sheer despair on her face as she avoided looking at her. The embarrassment was obvious. As well as the floppiness in her limbs they also seemed to be getting smaller, shrinking back in to her torso. Elula was the only thing holding her up. As it was all taking place, Sally's breasts were drooping lower on her chest. They seemed... Looser, somehow. Saggy, almost like they had too much skin. Before long, they were over Sally's toned belly and flopping with every movement Elula made. Strangely, They also seemed to be moving down. Trish was sure of it and within a few short moments it was assured - her breasts now connected to her lower abdomen. They continued to swell, as Sally's limbs regressed further and disappeared, leaving just the trunk of her body. Sally finally looked up, looking Trish in the face, and gave an embarrassed gurgling noise. Trish almost felt a pang of terror as she noticed this wasn't voluntary, her neck had begun to thicken, forcing her head to look straight outwards. That's when it struck Trish what was going on - Elula wasn't fucking her. This wasn't a random lot of changes. Sally was beginning to look extremely phallic. She was no longer a dickhead, it looked like she'd soon just be a dick. Elula's Dick.

Looking below her torso shaft, it seemed her new breast-balls had forced Elula to walk extremely bow legged. But walking she was, slowly making her way towards Sophie and Trish. "No, this isn't an accident. I've been after Sally for a long time. You think she's innocent." She Let Sally flop down, her body now well and truly connected to Elula. She was getting smaller, probably to become cock sized as well. "No, she's been exploiting people like you for years. That's why we gave her such a nasty change. But this bitch doesn't learn!"

She slapped the slide of the now 2-foot-long Schlong-lady. causing her to bob around uncontrollably. A wry smile on her face, she cupped under sally's now veiny 'body' and raised her face up again. "And now I've finally got her. Soon she'll be nothing more than a little penis. A fully functioning penis..."

She'd pulled the stage in front of Trish and was now walking up the steps. Sophie moved aside and slowly stroked Trish's midsection, soothingly. They both knew what was coming. By this point, Sally was about 12 inches long. A mortified look crossed her still human face as she was raised to Trish's mouth. They could just about make eye contact. Trish didn't know what she was guilty of, what she'd been not telling her, but it didn't matter now. Nothing did. All that mattered was that she had no control, again, and someone she was growing to care for was about to be thoroughly used.

"This should be fun."

Trish braced herself. It was only a matter of time. Her lips where open and ready, she had no choice. But, suddenly, she felt a tug behind her. Hands on her crotch. Somebody was pleasuring her from behind! Slowly, sensually. She wasn't sure, but she was getting the impression Sophie had decided to alleviate some of the pressure. She was snapped out of her stupor by sally's voice "Please, don-"

Before the sentence could even finish, Trish felt the girth of Sally's new form push past her lips. She was a fairly large cock, so Trish felt the whole of her form travel along her fat lips. Elula spent some time stood motionless, seemingly working on her stance. She softly placed her hands on Trish's bulk and softly murmured "this is nothing against you. I like your work. But I am going to break this bitch while she's mine. I hope you understand."

With that cold yet reassuring statement, she began to slowly pull Sally out. Her shaft already felt thoroughly lubed and it made her cock extremely slick. Just before popping her cockhead out, she quickly changed direction, pushing back down to the bottom of her throat. Trish was only half concentrating - she'd noticed Sophie had begun to play with her balls, kissing them as she cradled Trish's cock between her tits, softly bringing her to arousal. It was.. strange. She was used to rough, nasty sex but Sophie was lovingly toying with her.

Before long, Elula was face fucking Trish with full force. She was obviously new to having male genitals and she roughly hammered herself in, almost clumsily. She was panting, taken away with lust. Trish was lucky she was designed to take such a brutal assault and tried to relax in to it. Her paralysed mouth may as well have been a hole in the wall at this point. The conflicting sensations on each side of her was confusing her senses and she could barely tell what she wanted more. For her to come, or for Elula to get it over and done with. Her wild Thrusting was beginning to hurt Trish's nose, but she could tell she was close.

It was then that she pulled out. A soggy and shocked looking Sally held in her hand as she begun to jerk herself furiously, getting ready for a cumshot. From what Trish could see, Sally was foaming at the mouth, unable to even groan. She was about to cum. Thick white globules where escaping her mouth as Elula continued to stroke herself, until Sally finally opened her mouth wide and spewed cum all over the place. It looked like she was vomiting only with a longer, controlled number of streams! Long, thick jets of jizz escaped her lips and covered Trish's face. After the orgasm ended Trish noted a dazed look on Sally's face, before she was allowed to flop down and slap against Elula's thigh. Globules of cum continued to flow out of her mouth down the woman's leg.

"That. Was. AMAZING!" Elula screeched, an expression of complete joy on her face. She started to put on a pair of panties, carelessly scooping Sally in to the material. "you seemed to enjoy it too eh? We're going drinking later, I can't wait to show you off at the urinal!"

It was weird, looking at this woman talk to her cock in such a sarcastically vindictive way. But as she pulled up a pair of tight jeans, Trish new Sally's ordeal would only get worse before it got better. She turned back to Trish, slowly buttoning up her fly and gave her a cheeky wink. "I might see you soon. I'd love to fuck your other holes! It's up to you, I'll organise a meeting or next week and explain this all to you properly. Until then, you'll be deflated this afternoon and put to work as a showgirl waitress for the rest of your time here. A gift, from me to you, this must have been hard for you - as it was for me."

She was talking in such a friendly matter of fact way. Trish was about to come herself, Sophie was putting the works on her cock and it seemed to show, somehow, In her motionless face. Perhaps Elula could see it in her eyes. either way, she gave one last look, before graciously walking away, an obvious bulge in her pants. Trish felt the familiar bubble, before she too silently came. She felt Sophie get off her cock, before hanging her head in exhaustion. She was unable to process all of this. A few moments later, a soft voice rang up in her ear. "I wanted to.. Ahem. I was just trying to make it easier."

A cum drenched Sophie stood next to the stage, a look of caution on her face. She was scooping Trish's jizz off her tits, putting it in to a glass. She raised it to Trish's lips, allowing it to pool in her mouth. "I know you can't swallow, but you like this stuff. Maybe it'll help a bit..."

She propped herself up on to the stage and sat down, facing Trish.

"I know what it's like. Being an object. It's hard work, mentally draining. You're barely human and yet..." She Trailed off. A sad look covered her face. gone was the bubbly pig girl from before, now she seemed much more.. Well, like a person. Human. "I spent my first few month's like you. Before pulled from job to job with no freedom. I was Transformed after you, but was supposed to be completely drained of my intelligence too. That part failed, and I realised something - this place is governed by rules. By contracts."

lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers