How to Stop Smoking Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got into the bed and Mandy took up where she left off in the bathroom. As she began sucking on my cock, she massaged the base and squeezed my balls. Soon she left my cock and took one of my balls in her mouth as she stroked my cock. Sucking slowly, she brought me to another "false cum."

She noticed that, with every "false cum," my cock grew more each time. She moved around to a position where she could sit across my upper thighs with her feet up near my head. She positioned my cock between her legs and began to flex and un-flex her thigh muscles. The effect was devastating. My cock stayed hard as a rock. Before long, I felt another "false cum." I told Mandy that I couldn't take much more and asked her to put my cock in her hot pussy.

She raised up, positioned my 12 inch cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed. As it began to slip inside her, her body began to quiver. Once she had it buried inside, she leaned back on my legs with her head between my feet.

Taking one of my toes in her mouth, she began to suck as she slowly rotated her ass. I followed her cue and reached for one of her feet. Discovering that she was ticklish, I'd suck her big toe then lick the sole of her foot until her body began to shake and quiver.

I reached down with one hand to massage her clit and found that she was already working on it. When our hands met, she squeezed my hand and put it on my cock. Working my cock in a jacking-off motion, I pulled it out of, then pushed it into her pussy. It was as though we were fucking.

Within minutes, her body began to shake with an intensive orgasm. When she raised to a sitting position, she forced more of my cock inside her. Placing her hands flat on either side of me, she began an exercise of lifting her body off mine with her hands.

A couple of minutes of this and I was coming. As my cum began to fill her hot pussy, the ride became slippery. Faster and faster she moved. Her pussy milked my cock, draining every last drop.

After we had cleaned up, we returned to the bedroom and snuggled down for the night. With her back to me, Mandy took my cock and placed it between her big ass cheeks. Gripping it with her thighs, we drifted off to sleep. I dozed off with my arms around her and a tit in each hand.

When we awoke my cock was stiff as a board. Mandy said that she wasn't going to leave me that way. I might think that she was just a cock-teaser. So she proceeded to give me a blow job right then.

It took several minutes before she could make me cum. When I did, she sucked and sucked, drinking every drop.

When she finished, she said that she couldn't suck cock for a week. Her jaws were sore from all the sucking she had done.

We dressed and Mandy cooked breakfast. Afterward I showed her out. Vowing to keep in touch, she blew me a kiss as she got in her car and tooled down the driveway.

12