How to Stop Smoking Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai Ling had left the room while we were fucking. I hadn't noticed her leaving, but I did see her return. She had another woman with her. And what a woman!

She was very tall for a Eurasian (about 5'8") with large breasts. Mai Ling introduced her as Suzy Li, her cousin. Mai Ling told me that my situation with Ann was such that she felt uncomfortable asking her to help. Suzy had volunteered instead.

As Mai Ling was talking, Suzy was taking off her dress. What a body this woman had! Her hips were wide and flaring. Her breasts were enormous and she looked as though she was made to fuck.

Suzy and Mai Ling helped Tai Soo off my cock. When Suzy saw the size of my cock, her eyes opened wide and her mouth formed a little "O." I thought how delicious that mouth would feel on my cock.

Suzy leaned forward and, taking my cock by the base, put her mouth on the crown. She sucked it gently as she played with my balls and stroked my cock. Though she couldn't get much more than the crown in her mouth, this girl really knew how to suck cock.

Mai Ling took this opportunity to measure my cock. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the reading. I asked how big it was and she said she would tell me later. I asked if she planned to measure my cum as she did before. She replied that she didn't think that she had anything large enough to hold it all.

Suzy went back to sucking on my cock. After a little of this, Suzy climbed onto the table and aimed my cockhead at her pussy lips. Lowering herself slowly, she forced the head inside. Then she began to lower herself, forcing it inside her.

She moved up and down, slowly forcing my cock in inch by inch until she had the full length inside. I noticed that Suzy's pussy wasn't shaved. The hairs were rubbing the base of my cock and it felt wonderful. Suzy sat back on her haunches, placed her hands behind her for balance and leaned back.

Then, slowly raising her pussy in the air and then lowering it, she worked my cock in and out of her. Stroking my cock with her hot pussy, milking it for all it was worth. I could feel my ball sac swelling and told her that I was about to cum. With that, she leaned forward, reached beneath her butt and placed her hand on my balls. As she slowly rotated her pussy on my cock, she began to massage and scratch my balls with her long fingernails.

It wasn't long before my cock began to erupt. She told me that she could feel the force of the cum slamming against her pussy walls. As she stroked me with her pussy, I could see the cum running out of her pussy. Faster and faster she stroked until finally, she began to stiffen and reached her orgasm.

When she began cumming, she began to move faster yet. She managed to keep the pace going until I was drained and she had a second orgasm. Then, she collapsed on my chest.

Mai Ling and Tai Soo helped remove Suzy from my cock. This took some doing this time because my cock was so large.

They helped her into the shower. After Mai Ling un-strapped me from the table, I joined her. I had perspired a lot during the exercise and needed to clean up as well.

Suzy and I were soaping each other when we were joined by Mai Ling and Tai Soo. The four of us took turns scrubbing each other's backs. Suzy reached for my cock and I told her that I was spent. No more juice to give. I had no more energy. All I wanted to do was clean up, go home and sleep, but first, I had to know. Just how big did my cock get before finally coming?

Mai Ling told me that it was 22” long and 3 ½” inches in diameter. I told her that we were going to have to talk about canceling the rest of the treatment.

Mai Ling said that she was inclined to agree with me. She said we should give it a few days to see if there were any changes. I said I'd think about it and call her.

Mai Ling brought over my clothes and we talked as I was dressing.

After the first treatment, my cock had grown to 12-3/8” long and 2¼” in diameter. I had 7 "false cums" before finally having the big one. Now, it had grown almost 8 inches longer and over an inch thicker. Added to the number of "false cums" increasing, she was worried.

I said I would try out my new-found treasure for a few days and decide later what to do. We left it at that and I promised to call her by Thursday.

I had a decision to make. Continue the treatments and risk increasing the size of my cock as well as the number of "false cums."

Or, stop the treatments and keep the cock I had now.

Or, stop the treatments and shoot for a reversal.

I thanked Dr. Mai Ling for the treatment and said that I would have to sleep on it. I told her that I would be in touch and started down the hall.

When I got to the reception area, Ann wasn't around. I hung around a few minutes waiting on her. I wanted to talk to her about yesterday. I hoped that she would understand.

After awhile, I decided that she was deliberately avoiding me and I started to leave. Just then, Suzy came hurrying down the hall. She waved to me. When she got near, she asked if I was going home or did I like it there so much that I wanted to stay.

I didn't want to tell her I was waiting for Ann so I flippantly remarked that I had been waiting for her.

That got a response. She linked her arm in mine and said "Let's go."

We left, got in my car and I drove home.

As I pulled up the drive Suzy got a good look at my house. She knew that we were in an exclusive neighborhood, but she didn't expect the size house I had.

I asked her to withhold judgment until she saw the inside. With that, I parked the car in the garage and we went in.

12