How to Stop Smoking Ch. 17

Story Info
Yolanda - Monday, the 18th.
3.6k words
4.27
32.4k
00

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long night of fucking and sucking, I took Jane to work. I had breakfast and returned home.

When I opened the door, the telephone was ringing. It was Yolanda. She had played hooky today and wanted to get together. Jane had called and told her about my house. Yolanda wanted to see it.

I told her that I needed to get some rest first and that I would pick her up around 11. We would go to lunch and see what developed. I hit the bed and was asleep almost immediately. I woke up refreshed, but not sure I wanted another day like yesterday.

I had promised Yolanda, so I called and said I'd be there by 11. I picked her up and we went to lunch. I had my favorite oysters and she had a small steak.

Watching her eat was a trip. This gal loved red meat. When we had finished, we drove to my house. Yolanda sat real close and placed a hand on my leg. She could feel the outline of my cock and began to squeeze it. As my cock responded, she rubbed up and down the length of it. The size fascinated her.

As my cock swelled, she unzipped my pants and put her hand inside to get a better feel. The warmth of her hand when she wrapped her fingers around it just served to increase it's bulk. Soon, it was hard as a rock and we still had some way to go. Yolanda asked me to take the freeway and just drive for awhile. I turned the car and headed for it.

As I neared the entrance ramp, she was busy stroking my cock and squeezing it. It was hard to keep my mind on the road. Thank God the traffic was light.

Once on the freeway, traffic thinned out some. There were a few cars on the road and a couple of 18 wheelers. As we pulled alongside one, Yolanda told me to slow down. "Just keep even with the truck," she said. When the Rolls was even with the cab, she undid my belt and the clasp of my pants. Spreading the fly gave her freer access to my now hard cock.

She tugged on it until she had my cock in the open. The cool air only served to make it harder. Yolanda held it in her hand and began to jack me off. As she stroked up and down it's length my cock began to respond. The head was engorged with blood and was dark purple.

I looked over at the driver of the truck. His eyes were glued to the scene. Then, she leaned over and placed a warm wet kiss on the crown. Licking a little, then sucking it into her mouth. The more she licked and sucked, the more my cock grew. My ball sac began to tighten and I knew it wouldn't be long until I came. I told Yolanda to cut it out or I would cum. She said for me to go ahead and cum. She could feel my huge cock begin to twitch as the cum began to rise from my balls. Placing the crown fully within her mouth, she began tonguing the sensitive underside of it.

I came. Spurting cum deep within her throat. She licked and sucked until she had my ball sac drained. The truck driver almost ran over a car and had to slow down. As he did so, he gave several blasts on his air horn. I'll bet that's one show he won't forget.

We took the next exit. Returning to the freeway, we headed toward my house. By the time we had arrived, Yolanda had put my cock back in my pants and zipped them up.

We went into the house and headed for the bedroom. I knew what she wanted - a good fuck. And I was ready to oblige her. She had spent the rest of the drive playing with my cock and it was hard again.

Undressing in the bedroom, I asked Yolanda if she wanted to soak awhile in the Jacuzzi. When she said "yes," I told her to follow me. On the way, I showed her the massage table, the sauna and the bathroom as we passed.

Passing up the Jacuzzi, she took my hand and headed for the shower. As we turned it on, she turned to kiss me. Placing a deep, soul searching tongue in my mouth, she pressed her body close to mine. The more her hot pussy raked across my cock, the harder it became. Then, she reached for the soap and told me to lean against the wall.

Soaping my back, she began to work lower and lower until she reached my asshole. Lathering my ass, reaching through and soaping my balls, she caused my rigid cock to become even harder. She reached around and began to stroke my cock with her soapy hands. As she stroked it, my cock began to throb as though I was going to cum. Then she stopped.

Offering me the soap, she asked me to do the honors. I got my hands wet and lathered them up. Rubbing the soap on those massive tits, I stroked down her soft belly heading toward her pussy. As I reached her pussy, she thrust her hips forward against my hand. I slid a finger inside, tickled her clit and plunged my finger deep within her. She was hot. The combination of the soap and her pussy juices made her cunt slippery and wet. She was ready to fuck.

Grabbing my hand, she said, "That's enough for now. Lets get rinsed off and go to the other room." We rinsed off and, after an erotic toweling of each other, headed for the Jacuzzi. She leaped in first and told me to sit on the edge so she could suck my cock. As her hot moist mouth gathered around the crown of my cock, she worked on the sensitive underside with her hot tongue. Teasing me to full hardness. When my cock began to throb again, she stopped. Then she said it was my turn. Lying back, she allowed the buoyancy of the water to raise her pussy until it peeked above the surface.

I entered the Jacuzzi and waded over to her. Placing a hand under each ass cheek, I raised her pussy out of the water. I began to lick her upper thighs, concentrating on the inner softness just inches from that steaming pussy.

Every so often I would reach up and give her pussy a lick. First a quick lick, then a slow deep one, burying my tongue in her moistness. Her hips began to respond to the rhythm of my tongue. The slower I licked, the slower her hips moved. When my licking and sucking became fast, her hips followed suit. Soon, I had her cumming.

She reached 4 or 5 orgasms before she finally asked me to stop. Taking my hand, she led me from the Jacuzzi. As we again toweled each other off, we played a little game.

I sucked each breast as I dried them off. She, in turn, spent some time sucking on my cock. Each time she brought me to the brink of cumming she stopped.

When we were dry, she led me to the massage table and asked me to lie on my stomach. I lay down and she proceeded to give me a massage. Telling me to relax a minute, she went to the bedroom to fetch her bag.

I lay there in complete bliss with a raging hard-on like you wouldn't believe. The first I knew that she returned was when I felt the straps. She had thrown a couple of straps around me and the table.

Before my addled brain could register what was going on, she had me firmly strapped to the table.

I could almost move to roll over. While I was in this position, she strapped my feet to the table legs, spreading them wide. Then she took each of my arms and strapped them to the other legs.

Once she was satisfied that I wasn't going anywhere, her fun began. She untied the first straps that she had used. Then, taking a bottle of oil, proceeded to oil me from head to toe. A lot of erotic massaging went with the oiling.

When she reached my ass cheeks, she spent some time on and between them. My ass hole had a strange fascination for her.

She reached between my legs and oiled my balls as she massaged them. Pulling my raging cock from beneath me, she aimed it toward my feet and began to stroke it.

Her oily hands only served to increase my excitement. When she felt that I was about to cum, she stopped. My balls ached for release. Taking an object from her bag, she put oil on it and placed it at the entrance to my asshole.

She had loosened my asshole with her fingers as she had massaged it. Now it was time for something different. The object she held was known as an "Butt Plug." It was about 6" long and spade-shaped, like the playing card symbol. The point was rounded and about ½" in diameter. The widest point on the plug was about 2 or 2 ½" in diameter. I told her "no way would it fit."

She began pressing it against my ass hole. Forcing a little in, then withdrawing it for more oil. Soon, she managed to widen my ass hole enough to get it in. As she pressed, my ass hole began to quiver. Not so much from the anticipation as from the pain.

Finally, she gave a big push and the plug slid all the way in. The base of the plug was firmly between my ass cheeks. I was weak from the exertion. In my weakened condition, it wasn't difficult for her to untie me and roll me over.

Re-tying me, in a face up position, left my cock vulnerable for her. Taking some more oil, she began to massage my front. Starting with the neck and shoulders, she worked her way to my toes passing my raging hard-on as she went.

When she had my body oiled sufficiently, she began working on my balls and my cock. Slowly, she stroked my cock, then squeezed my balls. Squeezing them until it hurt and she saw the pain in my eyes. Then she stopped. Yolanda then took the Arabian Cock Ring from her bag and put it on my cock and strapped my balls where they were both lifted yet separated.

Then, she began to tease me. Stroking my cock with her oily fingers. Sucking it a little, then stopping. I wondered how long she was going to keep this up.

She teased my balls with her tongue. Licking her way up the 16" of my rigid cock, she took the crown in her mouth and sucked. Then she stopped again.

Climbing on the table, she lay on top of me. Rubbing up and down so her body became oiled as well. As she rubbed her massive tits against my chest hair, her nipples became long and hard.

Leaning over my mouth, she teased my lips with her nipples. It didn't take much to get me to open my mouth and suck on them.Meanwhile, she was rubbing her hot wet pussy up and down the length of my shaft. Not allowing me to penetrate her, just using my cock to tease her clit until it was firm.

Then, she slid forward enough to allow my cockhead to slip in. Past the swollen pussy lips to the inner sanctum of her cunt. Holding onto my shoulders, she slid toward my feet, forcing that massive cock inside her.

Then she moved forward again and pulled it out. My poor balls were aching for release. She stopped, got off the table and left the room.

When she returned, she was carrying a can of whipped cream and a bowl of strawberries.

Shaking up the can, she squirted some on my cock and balls until she had them covered. Then she took the strawberries and began to place them in the whipped cream where just the tips of the berries stuck out.

When she was satisfied with her art work, she began to eat the strawberries. Holding my cock and rubbing my balls, she continued until she had eaten every one of them. Then she proceeded to clean the whipped cream from my cock.

That finished, she licked the cream off my balls. My balls ached from the continuous foreplay. I wanted to fuck. When my balls and cock were completely devoid of cream, she got a washcloth and bathed them.

Then she left again. Yolanda was gone a long time. I was beginning to wonder if she had decided to leave, when she returned. This time, she had a roll of plastic wrap.

After eliciting a promise from me that I wouldn't struggle, she untied me. Leading me to the shower, she tied my hands over my head to the curtain rod. In that position, I could move my feet and legs. At least for a little while - then came the plastic wrap.

She began just below the armpits, wrapping my entire body. As she worked her way down, she left my cock and balls exposed. Passing the hips, she forced my legs together as she wrapped. I was trussed up like a mummy. Almost. My arms and head were not wrapped up. One at a time, she untied my arms and pulled them down to my side, wrapping the rope around my waist.

Taking the plastic wrap again, she started wrapping my head. Cutting holes for me to breathe, she wrapped my head and neck. Working down from there, she wrapped my arms against my sides. As she reached the ropes, she removed them and continued wrapping. Forcing my rigid cock against my belly, she wrapped it in place also. Satisfied that I could not move a muscle, she stooped and picked me up. I hadn't realized just how strong she was.

She carried me to the sauna. She placed me on the boards and cranked up the heat. I was already sweating from the confinement of the plastic wrap and the sauna only intensified it. Before long, sweat was running out of every little crevice of the plastic wrap. I felt as though I was in a water bubble.

After about 10 minutes or so of the sauna, I felt like passing out. When Yolanda noticed my condition, she stepped outside. A minute later, she returned with a bucket of ice-water and threw it on me. As the cold sank in, I felt better and some of my color returned. Yolanda picked me up and carried me out.

Depositing me on the massage table, she closed the sauna and turned around. My cock had lost some of it's rigidity in the sauna, but not for long. Yolanda began to massage my cock and balls through the plastic wrap. When she felt I was sufficiently hard enough again, she carried me over to the Jacuzzi and threw me in.

Now, I hadn't the use of my arms or legs and thought that she was going to let me drown. Not so.

She jumped in and lifted my head out of the water. Moving me over to the side, she positioned my cock in front of one of the jet steams.

As the hot water and the pressure worked on my cock, it began to throb. When she saw that I was not resisting, she pulled me away from it. Just before I came. Damn!

She helped me from the sauna and carried me back into the shower. She told me that she was going to unwrap me and we were going to fuck. My body was a limp rag by this time. The many times she had worked my cock to near explosion had left me with no energy.

She unwrapped me and turned the shower on. When the cold water hit me, everything I had got hard.

Yolanda told me to lie down and straddled me. Taking my turgid cock in both hands, she guided it to her steaming pussy.

As the crown slipped in past the swollen lips, she lunged down until it was buried deep within her. With rapid strokes up and down, it was seconds and we both were cumming. I shot more cum in her with that fuck than I had in a week.

As spurt after spurt of thick hot cum filled her pussy, it began to overflow. Running down her legs, it dropped on my legs until we were both soaked with cum. We rested for awhile, letting the water wash over us. When we finally regained some energy, we soaped up and rinsed off.

Yolanda said that she thought I had enough for a while. We went to the bedroom and lay down to rest. I dropped off to sleep immediately.

I woke with a vibration in my ass and a mouth on my cock. She had inserted a vibrator in the butt plug and turned it on. As my cock started to rise, she had begun to suck it. I was almost fully erect. Pulling her from my cock, I kissed her. She took hold of my cock and rubbed it against her wet pussy. I could feel the hardness of her clit against my cockhead.

Taking her by the shoulders, I rolled her over and climbed on top. I inserted the head of my cock in her pussy and pushed.As it began to slide in, I told her that we were not to have any body contact except my cock in her pussy. Yolanda put her hands to her sides and I began to fuck her.

Using long, deep strokes, I slowly worked my cock in and out of her steaming pussy. Her juices were so copious there was almost no friction at all. Just enough to keep us both at a fever pitch.

When she came, her body started shaking and her eyes rolled back in her head. It was as if she were having a stroke.

After we rested awhile, we decided we were hungry so we cleaned up and headed for the kitchen. Yolanda was full of surprises. She didn't like to cook, so I fixed a drink as she placed an order for some Chinese food.

After eating, we relaxed over coffee and brandy while we watched the TV. I turned the satellite dish around to pick up the New York channel that shows the hot sex films.

As we watched, Yolanda asked if I would record some for her. I said, "Why not," and turned the recorder on.

The film we were watching was a Marilyn Chambers flick. The one where she was lying on her back on a pool table and some guy was stuffing a huge cock down her throat.

No wonder she talked with such a husky voice. Her vocal cords must be stretched all out of shape by the huge cocks she's been eating. I saw her take the full length of John Holmes 14" cock one time.

Yolanda was beginning to get turned on watching the films and began to play with her pussy. I told her that the ultimate turn-on was to watch a woman masturbate. She proceeded to give me the show of my life.

First, she stripped off all she had on. Her panties. We were both on the couch, so she turned toward me. She placed her right leg over the back of it. Spreading her pussy lips wide, she began to play with her clit. It was already hard and began to get larger.

As she pulled on it, it began to look like a little cock. Then, she dipped a finger in her wet pussy and worked it in and out. After awhile, she took her finger out and licked her pussy juices off. I asked her if she had made love to another woman. When she said she hadn't, I told her that I might have a treat for her. It may take some time to arrange it, but I thought that it could be done.

That appeared to make her hotter. She began to finger her clit as she pushed a finger in and out of her hot pussy. When it looked like she was about to cum, I leaned over and sucked on her clit. Her hips began to buck and she orgasmed like crazy.

I was going to have to get the couch cleaned. By the time she finished, that entire end of the couch was soaked in pussy juice.

By then, my cock had recovered and was hard as could be. I took my shorts off and we fucked on the couch. Hell, with my money, I'd replace it if I had to.

We were fucked out. We decided to hit the hay for the night to see what happened.

We woke up and fucked three more times during the night. My cock had been used so much it was sore.

When we woke the next morning, I still had the butt plug in my ass. I asked Yolanda if she intended to leave it there.

She said that, if I was a good boy, she'd remove it. With that, she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth.

As it began to get hard, she started to remove the butt plug. The more she pulled, the harder my cock got. She continued sucking. As my cock began to throb, she pulled harder.

When I started to cum, she yanked on the plug, pulling it out of my ass. My cock was hard as a rock and spurting cum everywhere.

We cleaned up and got dressed. I took Yolanda to breakfast, then dropped her off at work.