How to Stop Smoking Ch. 20

Story Info
Gail - Thursday, the 21st.
4.3k words
4.57
28.2k
00

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I entered the spa, there weren't more than 3 people there. It was a real quiet day.

I headed for the men's locker room and changed into my sweats. As I walked to the back to find the weight bench that I wanted to exercise on, I noticed only one person lifting weights.

Gail was a blonde body builder. She worked out daily to keep her body toned for competition. She was about 5'9" with big firm breasts. Thigh muscles that looked like they could squeeze a man to death.

Gail was lying on her back on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand. Her attire was the skimpiest black swimsuit you've ever seen. The top barely contained those massive tits. The bottom had been pulled into her pussy lips by her strenuous exercises.

As she brought the weights over her chest, you could see the muscles rippling. Her tits were straining to break their bonds. I stood there in admiration. Gail had obviously set some very high goals for herself and had been working hard on achieving them.


My cock appreciated her shape too. It was beginning to swell. Gail stopped to take a break. As she set up, her washboard stomach rippled. God, What a body!

Seeing that she noticed me, I introduced myself telling her that I had come to the spa to work out and relieve some tension. Gail asked just what I planned to work out - my eyeball muscles?

Laughing, I told her that, as soon as I saw her, I was fascinated. She had an excellent body, and it was obviously because she had the guts to stick with the program she had set for herself. Too many people last only a little while on a strenuous program like she had undertaken.

She asked if I would like to give her program a try. I felt as if she had just issued a challenge. I said "sure" and she invited me to take a seat.

I sat down on the weight bench and leaned back. Gail had me scoot back until I was positioned under the barbells.

With her attending, I placed my hands on the bar and lifted them off the cradle. As she positioned herself to assist me, she straddled my face. I had a close-up view of her pussy.

I pressed about 6 times and found I was tiring already. After I really strained on the 7th and 8th presses, Gail helped me put them back on the rest. This time, she had to squat down and lean forward in order to assist me. This positioned her pussy bare inches above my tongue. I smelled the aroma of her sex and my cock began to swell.

Gail had me sit up and straddled the bench behind me. She began to massage my neck and arm muscles. The soreness began to leave almost immediately.

She then had me lay back down to take the barbells again. While I was pressing them, she moved around in front of me and placed her hot hand on my cock. It responded quickly.

As my cock began to swell, my energy for lifting weights shrank until I could hardly lift them. Finally, I had to rest. Since Gail was not in position to take them, I let the bar rest across my chest.

Seeing that I was temporarily pinned and in no position to protest, she pulled down my sweats and released my swollen cock. I could see that she was turned on. She licked her lips and placed my cockhead in her mouth. Then she began to pump my cock with her hand as she gave me a fantastic blow-job.

In minutes, I came in her mouth. She continued to suck me until she had consumed every drop. Once she felt that I had no more cum to give, she continued tonguing me until my cock began to regain it's hardness.

At this point, she stripped off her minuscule bikini, straddled the bench and stuffed my cock between her pussy lips.

With a few squatting movements, she managed to get the entire length buried deep within her hot pussy.

Her pussy had gotten really wet while she was giving me the blow-job but her exercises had tightened her pussy muscles.

With my cock deeply inside her, she reached forward and took the bar. Holding the bar to her chest, she began to press the weights over her head. With every movement of the bar, her tight pussy was milking my rigid cock.

She did about 10 presses before she came. When she came, I thought she would drop the bar, but she managed somehow to hang on to it. While she was doing the presses, I caressed her breasts. Gail was so muscular that her tits were just an extension of her chest muscles.

Her nipples were about a ½” long and very dark. I pinched them and rolled them around between my thumb and forefinger. She came. As she came, her body shook and her pussy muscles were clenching tightly around the base of my cock. She was having multiple orgasms.

After about 5 minutes of her orgasms, I felt the heat rising in my loins as I came. Spurt after spurt of thick rich cum splashing against her pussy walls. Soon I was drained. With a little shudder, Gail reached forward and replaced the bar on it's cradle above my head. Then she kissed me. A deep, soul searching kiss that lasted for several moments.

We rested like that with my cock deep within her. So far it didn't show any sign of going soft. Gail kept squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles. This woman had talent.

Gail asked me if I had ever made love to a body builder before. I said that I had and, when I mentioned Mandy, Gail said that she knew her. I figured she would. You should always know your competition.

As we talked, Gail kept up a slow rocking rhythm with her hips, massaging my cock with her pussy muscles. Soon it began to get hard again.

I suggested that we hit the showers and cool off a bit before fucking again. Gail agreed that it might not be a bad idea. Besides, she said that there were a couple of other exercises that she wanted me to try.

We went into our respective dressing rooms. I called Maria at the Museum. I felt obligated to let her know that I might not make it by closing time.

I had just stepped into the hot shower when Gail came in. There was a connecting door between the dressing rooms and she had a key.

Taking the soap from me, she began to scrub me down. Lathering me up from top to bottom, she paused each time she passed my cock and gave it a few strokes.

I couldn't help but respond. My cock began to swell until it reached full hardness. The huge purple crown just begged to be sucked.

Instead though, Gail handed me the soap back and informed me that it was now my turn. I began with her muscular shoulders, lathering her back - working my way down to her ass.

As I rubbed the deep valley between her ass cheeks, her breathing began to quicken. She was getting turned by my playing with her ass.

I worked down her muscular thighs and calves until I reached her feet. Her back was covered in thick, rich lather.

Turning her around, I began working on the front. My tongue was busily proceeding my hands. I licked above her knees, working toward her steaming pussy.

When I reached her pussy she arched her back, sticking it out to make it more accessible. I inserted my tongue between the fleshy pussy lips and searched for her clit.

As I found it, she gave a sharp intake of breath. I gave her pussy a few quick licks and proceeded upwards.

Soon, I had her nipples in my mouth, licking and biting them. They were extremely sensitive.

My fingers found her pussy and I darted a soapy finger inside to play with her clit.

Gail was breathing rapidly and her body was trembling. The more I rubbed her clit, the faster she began to move until her body exploded in orgasm after orgasm.

I kissed her and she sucked my tongue deep within her mouth. I stopped playing with her clit and continued upwards with my soapy hands. Scrubbing her washboard stomach and chest, playing with her erect nipples.

Inserting my cockhead between her fleshy pussy lips, I pushed upwards until she was impaled on my rigid cock. God, her pussy was tight.

We sank to the floor of the shower. The water washing off the soap as I rapidly stroked my cock in and out of her steaming pussy.

By the time we both came, all the soap had been rinsed from our bodies. Exhausted, we just lay there letting the hot water stream over us.

When we recovered our energy, we toweled each other off and got dressed. Gail returned to the Ladies locker room and put on a clean bikini swimsuit. I put on my swimsuit and met her at the pool.

We swam for 10 or 15 minutes then rested in the shallow end. Neither of us could keep our hands off the other. After drying off, we headed to the gymnasium to work out some more.

Gail lowered the rings until she could put her legs through them. She swung back and forth - her legs spread wide. Her pussy lips were clearly visible through the thin material of her bikini.

I kneeled on the mat in front of her. As her swinging pussy neared my face, I took hold of her legs and stopped her momentum.

My hungry lips found her muscular thighs and I began to lick in and around her pussy lips.

Tearing her bikini bottom off for better access, I tongued her hot pussy until she was begging me to fuck her.

She was so juicy that my rigid cock slipped in with ease. Once again, I allowed her to swing back and forth.

My cock was pulled from her pussy until just the crown was inserted. Then, as she swung back towards me, she was once again impaled on that massive cock.

Just as Gail was on the verge of cumming, I leaned back and pulled my cock from her pussy. She begged me to put it back in and continue fucking her. But I had other ideas.

Helping her down from the rings, I guided her over to another weight bench and set her down.

Pushing her back until she was prone on the bench, I kneeled in front of her steaming pussy and began to lick her clit. Gail began a long series of orgasms. Her body was bucking and thrashing like crazy.

Taking an Indian club from the rack, I began using it like a dildo. Pushing it in and out of her pussy while she continued to cum.

When it looked like it was juicy enough, I pulled the club from Gail's pussy and pushed it against the brown ring of her asshole until the knob slipped inside.

The knob entered her with a 'plop' and the surprised look on her face told me that she was not accustomed to being violated like this.

As I worked the club in and out of her ass, the tapered neck began to gradually stretch her. When I felt that her ass was stretched enough, I replaced the club with my rigid cock.

I pumped in and out of her ass for a few strokes until I was on the verge of cumming. Then I withdrew my cock and helped her to her feet.

Telling her to bend over and take hold of her ankles, I teased the brown ring of her asshole, slipping my cock inside. She was very tight.

I worked my cock in and out as I pulled her wide hips toward me. Then I came. Flooding her ass with cum.

When my softening cock slipped from her ass, we sat on the weight bench to catch our breath.

I invited Gail to my house to continue with the weight training. She accepted.

After we cleaned up and dressed, I met her in the lobby. Gail was a knockout in street clothes. You would never guess that she was into body building.

She had on a chocolate brown leather mini skirt with a matching leather top. Her long brown leather boots came up to the bottom of the mini skirt. She looked nice.

Both of us were hungry. Gail suggested a health food restaurant for lunch and we headed out.

She settled back in the seat of the Rolls and gave directions. While I drove, she reached over and began playing with my cock. Before long, my rigid cock was clearly visible.

Being 16" long and 2 ¾” in diameter, my cock reached to my knees. The tightness of my trousers only served to enhance it's visibility.

When we arrived, Gail said we should wait until it subsided before going inside, but I figured "to hell with it" and we went on in.

The stares we were treated to while we were eating were something else. You could tell by the looks that they were making bets about whether or not I was fully erect.

We were seated in a booth near the door. Being a health food place, the atmosphere was bright and cheery.

As we were chatting, a tall black lady came to our booth. Gail introduced her as Vera, a Zulu from Africa - the owner of the restaurant.

I slid over and Vera sat down. While Gail was asking about a potion to increase her staying power, Vera placed her hand on my leg.

Squeezing my cock, then tracing the outline of it produced a gasp when she realized how big it was.

Vera asked if I needed something too and I replied that I didn't need a potion. Everything was just fine with my equipment. Replying that I was obviously right, she turned her attention to Gail.

She told Gail that she had two potions for her. One would give her additional stamina and strength. The other would make sure that she stayed horny to keep up with me.

We chatted for awhile. I found out that Vera was the daughter of a Zulu witch doctor. This explained why she was respected for her potions.

Vera also told me that, if the potions didn't work well enough to give her a call and she would come over and help out. She wanted to find out for herself if that cock in my pants leg was real.

Gail and I finished our meal and headed to my place. When we got to the bedroom, we began to strip. Both of us had no false allusions about sex. We both knew what we wanted and clothing was just a hindrance.

Taking Gail by the hand, I led her to the sauna. I pulled out a couple of large towels, cranked up the heat and we stepped in.

We reclined on the benches and just relaxed. Every 5 minutes or so, I got up and added some cold water to enhance the steam. We had sweat pouring from every pore.

Lying across from each other gave me the chance to study Gail's body. Every part seemed to be total symmetry. Her muscles rippled as she shifted on the bench.

I got up and moved over to her. Pulling her towel aside, I sat down and reached for her. She sat up and we kissed. I placed a hand on her breast and gently stroked her nipple, feeling it rise to my touch.

My hand traveled down, past her stomach to the area above the pubic bone. When my fingers reached her cunt. I spread her cunt lips and eased a finger inside. She was wet. Her breathing was deep and ragged.

Watching her muscular chest expand made me appreciate the sacrifices she had made to get that body.

I stroked her clit. Her hips pushed upward against my hand. I teased her clit - slowly at first, then picking up the pace until she was on the verge of cumming.

Replacing my finger with my hot tongue, I licked her pussy, savoring the aroma and taste of her juices.

When my tongue hit her swollen clit, she began to cum. I flicked my tongue rapidly against her clit. Her bucking hips spread her juices all over my face.

While I was sucking her clit, she had been stroking my cock. I was ready. I spread her legs and turned her body until my massive cock was at the entrance to her pussy.

I pushed the purple crown of my cock inside her and with slow teasing strokes began to enter her. Soon my cock was deep inside. We began to fuck. Slowly at first - then building to a faster pace.

The combination of the steam heat of the sauna and our exertion had our bodies bathed in sweat. It was so hot we could hardly breathe.

Gail's muscular body looked fantastic. As she rose to meet my thrusts, her muscles rippled and gleamed in the dim light.

Soon we were cumming. My balls tightened. My cock shot spurt after spurt of red hot cum inside her pussy.

When my balls were drained, I collapsed against her. We lay there letting our passion subside until my softening cock slipped from her pussy.

After we recovered, we left the sauna and headed for the shower. While the cool water cascaded over our bodies, we soaped each other and began to cool down. Or so I thought.

Gail began stroking my cock until it reached full hardness. As she stroked, the purple crown peeked through the soap.

Faster and faster she stroked until I was on the verge of cumming. Then she stopped and we moved under the water to rinse off.

As the last of the soap left our bodies, Gail knelt on the floor. She took the crown of my cock in her mouth. Squeezing my balls as she sucked me, she soon had me rock hard. I felt the hot cum rising in my cock.

When Gail felt my cock twitch, she stopped sucking and stood up. Spreading her legs as she raised on tiptoe, she worked the head of my cock against her pussy lips until she felt it slip inside.

I placed both hands on her ass and lifted her off her feet. As I did so, she became fully impaled on my hard cock. She was so tight.

She wrapped her muscular legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Holding her ass cheeks, I pushed her away, then pulled her to me - stroking my cock in and out of that tight pussy.

As she began to orgasm, her eyes rolled back in her head. She was in ecstasy.

I began to cum. Her hips moved back and forth. That tight pussy was milking my cock, draining every drop of cum.

Exhausted, we finished showering and went to the bedroom to rest.

We must have slept for an hour or more. I woke up first. Propping my head on my hand, I lay there watching her.

Even in sleep, her chest muscles rippled as she breathed. There was a dark vein that ran across and around her breast. I traced the outline it with my finger as I worked my way toward her nipple.

Her nipple began to respond. As it hardened, I leaned over and began to suck on it. Soon it was at full hardness. Her other nipple was getting hard as well.

I eased out of bed and opened my 'toy' cabinet. Selecting the items I wanted, I returned to the bed.

I had fur handcuffs with Velcro fasteners for both her hands and ankles. Nipple clamps on a chain with pussy and clit clamps on the other end of it. A vibrator dildo with an ass penetrater. A pair of leather panties with snap fasteners. A waist strap with a cotton rope. A ball gag for her mouth and a pair of fur gloves.

With these in easy reach, I began to bind her. As I was fastening the last ankle cuff at the foot of the bed when I noticed that Gail was awake - watching me. She hadn't said anything - just watching. Her breathing beginning to deepen in anticipation of what was to cum.

Putting the ball gag in her mouth was a chore. She fought it all the way. Until I put a nipple clamp on one nipple. When the clamp closed on her nipple, she opened her mouth to scream. That's when I shoved the ball gag in place and fastened the straps behind her head.

Her body was thrashing wildly trying to rid itself of the nipple clamp. I hadn't planned to clamp her nipples yet, so I removed it. Her nipple was red and swollen.

I massaged it to ease the some of the soreness.

Putting the waist strap on her, I looped the rope through an eye hook in the ceiling. Then I hoisted her until all the wrist and ankle cuff chains were tight.

In this position, her pussy was wide open and vulnerable. It was wet and glistening in the dim light.

Leaving her tied like this, I got the shaving equipment from the bathroom and plenty of towels.

With the shaving brush, I began to apply a thick creamy lather to her pubic area, working my way down and around her pussy lips. When she was thoroughly soaped, I began shaving her. Spreading her pussy lips and manipulating them for easy access with the razor, I slipped a finger inside and toyed with her clit. Her body responded in spite of herself. She was hot.

After I had all the hair off, I got a pan of ice-cold water from the refrigerator and began removing the soap. Rubbing her pussy lips inside and out, the cold water soon had her hips bucking as she tried to reach orgasm. I wouldn't let her. I stopped.

When her hips stopped moving, I dried off the water that remained and began sucking her. Her hips began moving again. Her nipples were rock hard. I decided that this would be the time to put the clamps on. She screamed into the ball gag as I put the first one on and began thrashing wildly as I placed the second one on.

12