How to Stop Smoking Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pussy juice was running down the crack of her ass, soaking the bed. She had orgasmed.

I placed the pussy clamp on her pussy lips. She screamed again. As her pussy became used to the clamp, her hips began moving again. Then I put the clamp on her clit. Her body bucked so hard, I was afraid she was going to break her bonds.

Juice was running out of her pussy again.

As her body gradually became used to the clamps, her movements subsided. Soon she was quiet. I couldn't have this. She was enjoying it too much.

I removed the clamps from her pussy and clit. As the blood began flowing through them, she began to moan and scream again. I massaged her pussy until she stopped screaming. Then I inserted the dildo in her pussy. Using her pussy juice to lubricate the ass penetrator, I slid it in her ass as the dildo was thrust forward.

I put the leather panties on her to hold the dildo in place, then turned it on. Her body responded immediately.

As I turned it down to a low hum, her hips slowed their movement until they rocked gently back and forth as she fucked the dildo.

Pussy juice was flowing as she again orgasmed.

I let her orgasms continue until she finally collapsed. Her eyes closed and she had passed out.

I removed everything from her body. Leg cuffs, wrist cuffs, ball gag, nipple clamps, leather panties and the dildo. Everything came off except the waist strap. This would keep her pussy up in the air for fucking.

Putting on the fur gloves, I began to stroke her body. Starting with her nipples, I massaged them until the blood was again flowing and they were rock hard.

As I rubbed her naked pussy with a gloved hand, she began to respond. I moved into position and, after spreading her legs, I inserted my rigid cock in her wet pussy. I began fucking her. My cock had been hard so long it was begging for release. Just as I began to cum, Gail came to.

She opened her eyes and began using those fantastic pussy muscles. Milking my cock of every last drop of cum.

After removing the waist strap, we rested.

Gail had never been tied up before and, at first, was quite afraid. She admitted that the clamps I put on her nipples, pussy and clit hurt but, once she got used to them, they were a great turn on.

In fact, everything I did to her was a totally erotic experience. She couldn't believe how wet she got. I told her after she used the bidet I would show her how wet my tongue would make her.

Gail said she wanted to call Vera. She needed reinforcements. I told her to forget that, I had an appointment the next day and I wanted to be fresh.

We spent the rest of the day making love. We had dinner around 7, watched some TV and just relaxed.

About 9 P.M. I took her back to the spa to get her car.

Kissing goodbye, we parted. I went home to get some rest so I would be fresh to Treatment #3.

12