How to Stop Smoking Ch. 23

Story Info
Jorge' - Sunday, the 24th.
3.2k words
3.6
23.6k
00

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped out of the shower, the telephone was ringing. It was Jorge'. He wanted to know if I would like to play some golf. I said, "Sure, why not" and told him that I would meet him in an hour at the country club.

I stopped at the Health Food Restaurant to see Vera and was told that she had called. She was going to come in around noon. She had left a message for me that she would have to spend the day at the restaurant.

After finishing my breakfast, I left to meet Jorge'.

As we played our round, Jorge' asked me about the acupuncture treatments that I was taking. He had gotten wind of it, I suppose from Maria, and wanted to know if it was true that it had increased the size of my cock.

I told him that it had, but that was not always the case. Acupuncture affected people differently. The basics were the same, but, since my metabolism is different from his, the treatment might affect him differently.

Besides, Jorge' didn't smoke. And, as far as I knew, he didn't have a problem with alcohol. He said I was right, but he did have a small cock and wanted to take the treatment just to increase the size.

We continued our round and he kept asking questions. I finally suggested that we finish our round and he could drop by the house and I'd give him a full synopsis of the treatment - from beginning to end.

He agreed and we left it at that. We finished playing around 4 P.M. I won $3 off him. His mind just wasn't on the game.

We decided to eat at the club rather than go back into town. I lived nearby and it would save time. After making a couple of drinks, we settled down in the living room.

I asked Jorge' why he was so set on trying to make his cock bigger.

He said that his was only 5" long and less than an inch in diameter. He felt that, if he had a bigger cock, he could satisfy the ladies better. I could see Jorge' had a complex.

I began to fill him in on the acupuncture treatment. As I talked, I saw that Jorge' was uncomfortable. He was getting a hard-on. By the time I finished telling him everything, he had given up all pretext of hiding his hard-on. He was rubbing it through his pants.

I have to admit, watching him, I began getting an erection too. Jorge' asked how big my cock was now. When I told him it was 21" long and 3" in diameter, he didn't believe it. He wanted to see for himself.

I stood up, walked over to him and unzipped my pants. When I pulled my cock out, it wasn't quite hard yet so it hadn't reached it's full 21".

Jorge' asked if he could touch it. I said, "Why not?" and he reached for it.

As Jorge' touched and fondled my cock, it began getting harder and harder. All the time, it was getting longer and thicker.After stroking it for a few minutes, Jorge' suddenly leaned forward and took the crown in his mouth.

He began sucking my cock and I let him. It felt good. By now, I was rock hard and pretty close to cumming. I told Jorge' that, if he wanted to finish this, meet me in the bedroom and I left.

I was undressing when Jorge' came in. He began to remove his clothes.

When he was stripped, I showed him to the shower. I felt pretty grimy from playing golf and wanted to wash up first. I like my sex clean.

We turned the water on and stepped into the shower. After soaping down, Jorge' came over and began playing with my cock. It had softened some but, as he stroked it, my cock became hard again. Soon it had reached it's full hardness.

Jorge' was right, his cock was kind of small. He had big balls though. They were as large as a bull and there was no doubt, though his cock was small, he would have plenty of cum.

I began to play with his cock as he was stroking mine. Before long, I was on the verge of cumming and said so. Jorge' stopped stroking me. We rinsed off and abandoned the shower for the sauna.

After a few minutes in the heat, my cock had gotten soft again. My balls were aching with the need for release.

Jorge' came over to the bench I was reclining on and leaned over. Taking my cock in his mouth, he began sucking it as he jacked me off with his hand.

In seconds, I began to cum. Jorge' was swallowing furiously, but could not keep up the pace with the quantity of cum spurting from my cock.

When he had drained me, I got up and had him sit on the bench. I sat on the floor between his legs. I took his small rigid cock in my mouth and began to deep throat him.

In a minute or so, he began to cum. My initial reaction when I saw the size of his balls was correct. He began to cum.

After 5 minutes of sucking, he was still cumming. My jaws ached from sucking him.We rested for awhile, letting the heat of the sauna cleanse us.

When we decided we'd had enough of the sauna, we headed for the Jacuzzi. Hopping in, each of us found a water jet and sat down next to it.

After a few minutes, the two of us gravitated toward each other. As I began playing with Jorge's cock, he was stroking mine. Within minutes, both of us were rock hard and ready for some more action.

I asked Jorge' if he had ever been fucked in the ass. He said that he had, but not by anything as big as my cock.

We left the Jacuzzi and headed for the table in the center of the shower.

Bending him over the table, I began applying jell to his asshole. I penetrated his asshole, I rotated my finger and pulled and stretched until I was able to insert two fingers.

Applying some jell to my cock and some more to his asshole, I continued finger fucking him until I felt that he was sufficiently loose.

Aiming my rigid cock at his asshole, I pushed. The blood red crown of my cock 'plopped' inside. Jorge' gave a start and tightened up. Telling him to relax and push back toward me, I pushed forward again. Another couple of inches went in.

He was tight. We rested a minute, then I started again.Easing my cock out an inch or so, I rammed it forward again. This time, half my cock was inside his ass. Jorge' was panting with the exertion.

We rested some more and I began to slowly pull my cock from his ass. As I pulled out 3 or 4 inches, I'd push it back in as hard as I could.

Try as I might, I couldn't get more that 10 or 11 inches inside his ass. I gave up trying and began ass fucking him in earnest. As I pulled out, I would apply more jell to help lubricate him. Eventually his asshole was slick enough that it was just like fucking a pussy.

While I was fucking him, I was stroking his cock. All the jell made my hands slippery as I jacked him off.

My cock in his ass made him uncomfortable though and I couldn't make him cum. A couple minutes for ass fucking Jorge' and I began to cum. As my rigid cock spurted cum in his ass, Jorge' began cumming also.

I rapidly stroked his cock until he had emptied his load on the shower floor.

After we caught our breath, we showered and returned to the bedroom.

Jorge' told me that his cock wouldn't be worth a fuck for the next week.

I said, "That's all right, my cock can go all night without getting sore." He looked at be in disbelief.

Picking up the phone, I called Maria. She had just finished dinner and got on my case for my timing. She said that she would have rather eaten with me.

I suggested that, if she didn't have anything on, I'd stop by and pick her up. We could relax by the fire and have a drink or two. She said for me to pick her up in half an hour.

After I hung up, I told Jorge' that, if he wanted to stay, he was welcome. He said he'd hang around and see what happened.

Maria answered the door dressed in a long raincoat. I asked why the coat and she told me that she had a surprise for me. She'd show me when we got to my place.

I told her that Jorge' was at the house and that I had been helping him with a problem. Then I asked if she still wanted to go home with me. She said she would, she liked Jorge' and maybe she could help also.

I picked up Maria's suitcase, she obviously intended to stay the night, and we left.

When we arrived, the house was dark and I thought that Jorge' had changed his mind and left. He hadn't. We found him asleep on the waterbed and his cock was hard as a rock.

Maria watched him for a minute then took off her raincoat. All she had on under the raincoat was a latex bra and latex panties.

There were cut-outs in the bra for her nipples. They were poking through the holes and hard as could be. Looking at Jorge's cock seemed to turn her on.

The panties were also cut away and her freshly shaved pussy was in full view. Sticking her finger deep into her pussy, she rubbed her clit. Her pussy was hot and juicy.

When she offered her finger to me, I sucked the pussy juice off it. She tasted delicious. My cock began to swell.

It was then that I remembered that Maria didn't know how the last treatment had progressed.

My cock was some 5" longer and an inch or so thicker than she had last seen it. Maria glanced at Jorge'. She wanted his cock. I could tell. Leading her to the waterbed, I told her to go ahead.

She got into the waterbed, straddled Jorge' and inserted his cock in her pussy. When his cock was deep within her, she stopped all movement and just sat there. Savoring the feel of his hardness.

Then, not moving another muscle, she began milking his cock with her pussy. I could see her shaved pussy lips clasping and releasing the base of his cock.

His cock began shooting jism deep within her. Maria began to raise and lower herself, fucking Jorge's cock with passion.

I hadn't been idle while this was going on. I had undressed and had stroked my cock until it was rock hard.

Getting on the bed, I placed my cock on Jorge's lips. Rubbing the crown against them until they parted.

As Jorge' opened his mouth, I inserted my cockhead and he began to suck on it.

Maria was fascinated by the size of my cock. I told her that was my surprise for her.

Jorge' was sucking my cock in earnest now. Trying to make me cum. I knew now that he was fully awake.

Maria got off Jorge's limp cock and lay down beside me. She began rubbing my balls and they began to tighten.

I pulled my cock out of Jorge's mouth and moved between Maria's legs. Inserting my cockhead between her slick pussy lips, I pushed forward burying it to the hilt.

Jorge' took one of Maria's nipples in his mouth and began sucking it. Jorge's cum had lubricated her pussy. I began fucking her. As the pace picked up, her hips responded.

I leaned over and took her other nipple in my mouth. Biting and licking it brought Maria over the edge and she began to climax.

As her orgasm began, her tight pussy began milking my cock. This triggered my climax. A steady stream of red hot cum soaked the inner walls of her pussy. We slowed our pace until my balls were empty.

Jorge' raised up and put his cock in Maria's mouth. As she sucked on it, her pussy began clasping the base of my cock until I was hard again.

I began pulling an inch or two of my cock out of her pussy. Then I would push it back in.Fucking her slowly this way was a great turn on. Her hips began moving as she fucked me back.

As we speeded up, I began pulling 6 or 8 inches out of her, then I slammed it back in. Maria moaned, setting up a vibration on Jorge's cock. He began to cum.

As he came, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and his spurting cum covered her face and tits until she was soaked. He rubbed his slippery cum on her nipples, causing them to harden like little cocks. Maria began to orgasm.

Pulling my rigid cock out of Maria's hot pussy, I rolled her over and pulled her hips until her ass was in the air.

Taking aim at her ass hole, I eased the head of my cock inside her as I tugged her hips toward me.

Her pussy juices lubricating my cock allowed me to get about 10 inches inside with ease. I began fucking her. Jorge got behind us and began playing with and sucking my balls.

Maria's asshole was very tight. In no time, my cum was overflowing her ass running down her legs.

We were resting when the doorbell rang. It was Ann, Joy and John. I told them that I had company in the bedroom and, if they wanted, they could join us. They began undressing immediately.

By the time they entered the bedroom - Maria, Jorge' and myself were in the shower cleaning up. Maria left her latex clothing in the bedroom.

I told Ann that we would meet them in the Jacuzzi in a few minutes and we continued washing each other.

By the time we finished, my cock was rock hard and ready for action. Jorge' was eyeing it greedily, but I told him to hold off. I wanted to save my next load for Ann.

As we neared the Jacuzzi, Ann caught sight of my cock. She had no idea how much it had grown. John stood up. When he did, about half of his cock was still underwater.

Maria looked at his stiffening cock and headed straight for John.

I paired off with Ann leaving Jorge' for Joy.

I knew she might be disappointed with the size of his cock, but I'd try to make up for it later.

Maria didn't waste any time. As soon as she was in the water John pulled himself up onto the ledge of the Jacuzzi.

Maria took John's cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. I sat down next to him and Ann began working on mine.

As she stroked my hardening cock, she began to tongue the slit in the crown. Taking my cockhead between her teeth she began sucking me into her mouth. Watching Ann suck my cock, Maria was sucking on John's and playing with his balls.

I asked Maria if she would like to try both cocks at once. She gave a shudder that indicated she had just cum. Obviously she would.

Ann had gotten my cock rock hard with her hot mouth. I was ready to fuck. John and I helped Maria up on the ledge with us. Jockeying for position, I lay down and Maria straddled my huge cock. John knelt above my head.

While Maria sucked on John's cock, she lowered her hot wet pussy on my cock. I began sucking on John's balls. By the time Maria had my entire length stuffed inside her, John's balls were tightening up. He was ready to cum.

Moving in behind Maria, John began to insert his long thin cock into her asshole. Maria loved this. She leaned forward, raising her ass to give him better access.

John pushed forward, causing Maria's pussy to ride upward on my rigid cock. He pulled back and Maria settled on my cock once again.

I could feel his cock rubbing mine through the thin membrane that separated Maria's asshole from her pussy.

Soon we had established a rhythm. We began fucking in earnest.

Ann reached between Maria and I and began playing with and sucking Maria's nipples.

Maria's body began shaking uncontrollably. She began to orgasm and her juices were running out of her pussy.

As John began to cum, his jerking cock rubbing against mine triggered my orgasm. I began to cum.

With Maria's clasping pussy milking my cock, I filled her pussy with spurt after spurt of hot cum.

Finished, John withdrew his long cock from Maria's ass.

When he went to wash up, Ann helped Maria off me and into the Jacuzzi.

Pulling my cock to the side, Ann began sucking the crown, cleaning my cum and Maria's pussy juice off it.

In no time, I was beginning to respond. She still had the hottest mouth in town.

I had been so engrossed with fucking Maria that I had not noticed what Jorge' and Joy were doing.

Jorge' had Joy sitting on the opposite ledge and his tongue was buried deep within her pussy.

From the way her body was rocking back and forth, I'd say that she was having a long, satisfying orgasm.

Jorge' stood up and aimed his cock for Joy's pussy. Placing it at the entrance, he reached behind her and pulled.

As she slid off the ledge, she was impaled on Jorge's rigid cock. The look of surprise on her face was priceless. They began to fuck.

Watching the action, with Ann sucking on me, my cock was once again hard as could be.

I told Ann that I wanted to fuck Joy. She said O.K. and she would continue sucking me just enough to keep me firm and ready.

When Jorge' finished cumming, he and Ann helped Joy over to my side.

I slid into the water and placed my cock at the entrance of her wet slippery pussy.

As it entered her, I clasped her ass and pulled her onto my cock. Joy spread her legs, wrapping them around my back.

Bouncing her ass up and down on my cock, I began fucking her as Jorge' and Ann leaned her back so they could suck on her nipples.

Ann cradled Joy's head in her arms and, leaning over, kissed her. Joy responded by opening her mouth and they began to French kiss.

Joy's pussy was tight, but I managed to work 5 or 6 inches of my cock into and out of her.

Before long my balls tightened and began filling her hot pussy with my jism. As my cock was filling her, Jorge' leaned over and began licking her clit. Joy's ass responded by bucking up and down on his hot tongue.

I had enough for the night and said so.

John and Jorge' got Joy cleaned up and everyone left. Maria left with John and Joy went home with Jorge'.

Ann. Well, she and I headed for the waterbed. To sleep? That's another question.