How to Stop Smoking Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tom entered the shower, his cock ready for action, I pulled out of her. Aiming my cock at Mandy's asshole, I pushed.

When the head plopped inside, I continued to push. The lubrication from her pussy helped and soon I had 8 inches inside.

Placing my arms around her chest to support her, I pulled Mandy against me and stood up. Turning around, I sat on the massage table and leaned back with Mandy laying on top of me.

Tom moved into position and rammed his hard cock deep within her pussy. Mandy screamed and she began cumming.

She passed out before either of us could cum.

Tom pulled his cock out of Mandy's cunt and helped me lift her off me. We lay her on the massage table and I headed for the shower to wash up.

I had just turned on the water when Tom entered the shower. As I began to soap up, Tom came over and, taking the soap from me, began soaping up my cock.

As he stroked the length of my cock, I leaned back against the shower and enjoyed. Soon, I began to cum. When my cock was drained, we moved to the water and rinsed off.

Seeing that Tom's cock was still hard as a rock, I reached over and gave it a few pumps, then lowered my lips to the crown and began sucking on him. His rigid cock became even harder as his hips began fucking his cock deeper and deeper into my throat.

Soon, Tom stopped ramming his cock in my mouth. His cock began to pulse and he pumped several shots of scalding cum deep into my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but some ran out of the corners of my mouth splashing onto the floor.

Taking my head in his hands, Tom raised me up and kissed me. As he deep throated me, his tongue cleaned the inside of my mouth - then he licked the rest of the cum from my lips and chin.

Working lower and lower, he knelt on the floor in front of me. Taking my now hardening cock in his hands, he placed his lips around the crown of my cock and slowly began sucking me. In no time at all, my cock was rock hard and began pulsing. My knees trembled with the exertion and I began to cum.

After we had finished our shower, Tom and I dried off. Returning to the massage table, we saw that Betty and Gloria had revived Mandy.

They had found the flavored massage oils and had been working on Mandy, rubbing the oil into every square inch of her voluptuous body.

I suggested we all adjourn to the water bed. As we entered the bedroom, I stripped the sheets off the waterbed and everyone climbed in.

Once we got everyone oiled up, the sensation of sliding around on the waterbed was highly erotic.

Tom and I moved in to a side-by-side 69 position where we could stroke each others cocks. In no time, both of our cocks were hard and ready for some more action.

Meanwhile, Mandy had joined in the fun. While Betty and Gloria had continued massaging Mandy with oil, Mandy had been rubbing oil on them.

Soon, they were one big writhing mass of tits, ass and pussy. All fingering each other's pussy and rubbing any nipples they could find.

Pulling Betty from the fray, I straddled her chest and began tit fucking her. As my slippery cock began sliding through the deep valley between her tits, the crown slipped into her open mouth and she began sucking on it. In minutes, I was ready to cum again.

Crawling off her, I inserted the crown of my cock into her pussy. Plunging it deep within her, I rolled over with her on top and let her control the action.

She began sliding back and forth the length of my cock. On the upstroke, her massive tits were in position for me to suck on them. I sucked and she fucked until her hot pussy began milking my cock.

Suddenly, she stopped fucking me and remained still with my cock buried deep within her. Then it started. Her orgasm began with the curling of her toes. Then her feet and legs began to quiver sending vibrations all the way up her legs until they reached her steaming pussy.

She came. Her whole body shook and quivered like a bow string on a 95 pound bow. Vibrating with such intensity that the milking action of her cunt sucked the juices from my cock until my balls were totally drained.

Exhausted as we were, we all drifted off the sleep. Several times during the night, I awoke to find someone's lips wrapped around my cock. I was too tired to do more than just lie there and enjoy.

When morning came, we all helped cook breakfast. After all the appetites here sated, my guests began drifting out, one at a time.

Gloria asked if she could stay and, after the rest of the crowd had gone, we headed to the sauna.

12