How to Tame a Dragon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
totallyatease
totallyatease
1,029 Followers

"Excellent!" he paused for a moment. "Wear those earrings," he requested huskily.

Izzy felt the shaking start in her toes and work its way slowly up her legs; and Daniel watched her with a knowing look and a little smirk.

"See you tomorrow Izzy," he told her as he turned to leave her little house.

*

The next day Izzy decided to give Laura a call, and to invite her down for the weekend. She knew that it would mean she couldn't be with Daniel, but she was sure he would understand. She enjoyed her life here, especially now that her evenings were spent with him. But occasionally it was nice to have some girly company.

Laura was thrilled at the prospect and promised to drive down early Friday evening.

*

Izzy worked through her Monday as normal, visiting her clients, and doing their books and filling for them. Her life was good, she enjoyed the freedom that being self employed gave her, and her little house... her very first home; and she had Daniel to thank for all of it. She made a mental note to herself to tell him that.

*

The evening turned a little chilly, so she opted to wear a long skirt and a lightweight sweater, she hooked in the ear rings and scooped her hair up to just leave a couple of strands curling down her neck.

She was really starting get rather good at making the best of her appearance, and now she didn't look away from her reflection after the first quick check to make sure she looked okay.

She found herself studying her reflection, trying to see what Daniel might be seeing.

Dinner would have been wonderful if it hadn't been for the slightly disapproving looks of Mrs. Coats. Izzy refused to meet her eye during the meal and after one glance at Daniel and the way he was looking at her... well!!

She kept her head down, and fought hard to keep her colour neutral, it was a major batter with a minor achievement.

When Mrs. Coats said goodnight, just before she left for the evening even that was accomplished with a slightly accusing tone, and Izzy was surprised that Daniel didn't comment on it. Mrs. Coats was after all his employee, and he deserved a little more respect than that!

They were sat at the dinner table sipping hot coffee as the front door slammed, and at last they were alone.

"Look at me Izzy," Daniel said huskily across from her. She lifted her head and met his eye and he gave a little sigh. "I hate it when I can't see your eyes, I can't tell how you are feeling."

"It felt awkward here tonight," she murmured, "as if we are doing something wrong." She frowned at him uncertainly. "We're not hurting anyone, so why can't they leave us alone?"

"She's worried that I might hurt you. She doesn't disapprove of you Izzy, she's concerned for you," he told her softly.

"You could never hurt me Daniel," she told him firmly. "And I am an adult who is able to make her own decisions!" She sounded like a little girl stamping her foot, and Daniel couldn't help but grin at her.

"And what are you smirking at?" she asked him sharply.

"Nothing!" he decided on diplomacy and the chance of getting Izzy into his bed, rather than honesty and her getting annoyed with him. "I must say though Izzy," his voice dropped seductively. "You are looking very lovely this evening, I love the way you've done your hair tonight, it's... very sexy."

Izzy blushed with pleasure, but eyed him suspiciously. As she turned her head slightly the drop on her earring swung against her neck.

Daniel's eyes darkened noticeably. "God I love those earrings on you! It gives me all sorts of thoughts and ideas. Do you know how many times I fantasised about you in those earrings, and what might have happened, when I helped you with the necklace?"

He rose from the table and walked round to where she was sitting. "And my library, what might have happened in there... My office and the time we spent together." He knelt down beside her. "Come to bed with me Izzy...." he whispered hoarsely. "Make some of my fantasies come true."

Well what girl could resist an invitation like that?

Izzy certainly couldn't.

Taking her hand in his, Daniel led her upstairs. They stood in the centre of his bedroom and he slowly undressed her. Each item of clothing that he removed was followed by long drugging kisses, and gentle caresses. As she felt him unhook her bra, Izzy suddenly felt terribly shy, and her hands went up to hold it in place.

Daniel was standing behind her and his large hands came around to cover hers, his lips were doing heavenly things to her neck and shoulder and she closed her eyes with a groan of pleasure.

Daniels hands tightened over hers as he took them away from her breast. He lowered her hands so that the bra straps would slide down her arms before tugging at it and throwing it to the floor.

He was still behind her, doing those things to her neck, as his hands cupped her breasts. Izzy felt her legs buckle and would have fallen had it not been for Daniel's strong arms binding her against him.

"Tell me you want me Izzy," Daniel growled into her ear.

She gave a tiny little shudder, as she felt his breath on her. "I want you so much Daniel!" she whispered shakily.

He continued to kiss her neck, as his hand drifted down from her breast to stroke over the top of her briefs.

"Daniel!" Izzy gasped as she felt her stomach muscles contract sharply. She turned around to face him, and her eyes suddenly narrowed accusingly.

"You seem to be wearing too many clothes!" she told him.

"Would you care to help me?" he asked her with a twisted sort of smile.

She reached up to pull his jacket off his shoulders. She helped the sleeves to run down his arms, until it was hanging free in her hands.

She dropped it to the floor.

She unfastened his cuffs and reached up to undo the buttons running down the front of his shirt. Again she leaned into him to pull it off his shoulders, and run it down his arms. Her breasts were flattened against his chest and he sucked in his breath as he felt the contact of her hard nipples against his bare flesh.

"Kiss me Izzy," he ordered huskily.

She reached up again, but was just not tall enough. Her arm went around his neck to pull his head down to hers. It was still a bit of a stretch for her, but she managed to put her mouth to his. She flicked her tongue out to touch his lips and Daniel groaned deeply, as a shudder ran down his spine.

"Well you did ask," she whispered with a naughty little smile.

His eyes flashed, that was the only warning she got before he swept her off her feet, and all but threw her onto the bed. He joined her there and began to kiss her fiercely; his hands and mouth were all over her.

Once before, he had been like this with her, when he had first shown her around the little cottage.

He'd frightened her that time, but not this time. Now she was as excited by him, as he was by her. When he put his head to her nipple to suckle, she wrapped her legs around his waist locking him there.

He was still wearing his trousers and she was still wearing her panties. She could feel him as he rubbed against her.

"Is this how you want it Izzy?" he asked her gruffly.

She relaxed her legs allowing him to move, and he stood and pulled her upright so that he was now standing between her parted legs and her face was level with his groin.

"Did you want to finish this or shall I take care of it?"

She looked at him, her face was bright red, and he laughed softly. "Not quite that brave yet -- are you Izzy?"

He finished undressing her, and then himself, with a confidence she could never imagine feeling; but when he lay down next to her, he pulled her on top.

She straddled him, and as he slowly entered her again, she looked down into his eyes. As she slowly and hesitantly began to move they darkened, she could tell he struggled to keep them open and focused, struggled not to surrender to the feelings she stirred in him... well not just yet any way.

She flexed her muscles, as she moved her body. When she made him groan it was like a shot of adrenalin through her, and her confidence grew. As her rocking gained in strength, and picked up the pace; Daniel suddenly sat up drawing his knees up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face into her neck and hair his hand cupping her breast. His movement meant that he was deeper inside her than he'd ever been before, and it was all too much for Izzy, as she cried out her orgasm, and her muscles contracted tightly around him.

Daniel was never far behind once she had climaxed... it always seemed to be the catalyst that he needed -- her fulfilment to give him fulfilment.

As they both lay back on the bed Izzy suddenly had a thought. "We must surely have run out of those little packets by now?" she asked worriedly.

Daniel grinned lazily at her, and reached over to open a bedside drawer; he pulled out a box and laid it on the bed between them. "See... we've plenty, should keep us going for a bit."

"Excellent," she told him drowsily.

Daniel held her close as she slept.

They couldn't stay here for long or he would fall asleep as well. With a regretful sigh he gently nudged her awake.

"I'll go and make us some coffee," he told her as he pulled his clothes on. "It's still quite early and it would be nice to sit and just talk for a while."

"Lovely." She smiled sleepily, as she glanced at her watch. Nine thirty, and she felt like it was past midnight!

She sat across from him in Mrs. Coats's kitchen, her hands cupped around the mug of coffee.

"Laura will be coming down on Friday," she told him softly, "and going back Sunday morning."

His mouth turned down slightly. "I guess I should keep my distance, for those couple of days then?"

"Well, my house is only tiny, and I wouldn't want Laura to feel uncomfortable with the three of us knocking about, round it."

"Well then, I'll just have to make the most of the evenings we've still got then, won't I?" he asked her.

She smiled softly at him as she thought of the next three nights, but then her smile faded. "But not here," she told him seriously. "I don't want another meal like tonights, and I can't bear the way that Mrs. Coats is looking at you at the moment."

"I told you about that," he argued

"Yes, but that just makes it worse! She thinks badly of you, because of me!"

"I can handle it!"

"Well I can't," she told him sadly.

"Fine..." he finally conceded. "I'll come to you tomorrow night."

He wasn't happy about it. She knew that this situation could not go on for long, but they weren't ready to take their relationship to another level, to make a commitment, and then tell the world.

"By the way..." she told him huskily. "I just wanted to say thank you."

He looked at her sharply. "For what?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I was thinking today... how lucky I am, to have the work that I have, and the home that I've got. And it's all because of you... So thank you Daniel, I'm happier now than I think I've ever been in my whole life." She gave a little sigh, "I just wanted you to know."

Daniel sat watching her. She was so lovely! So good, and so... naive. She never even suspected him of having ulterior motives for keeping her here.

He began to feel like a prize heel. What they were doing felt wrong. Oh not the sleeping together, that was just so wonderful, it could never be wrong. But the sneaking around, he knew that it was wrong, he also knew that he would be around there at the first opportunity tomorrow, and any other time she opened her door to him!

He'd spent so long -- lusting after her -- that now she was his lover -- he could not contemplate it ending... but he also knew that treating her like this -- in such a careless casual manner, would begin to do damage -- to her, to their burgeoning relationship.

They couldn't carry on this way, but he couldn't find the strength to put a stop to things.

The last thing that he wanted to do was to hurt Izzy -- but he had a bad feeling that in the end that was exactly what he'd end up doing...

He ran his hand through his hair God what a mess!

totallyatease
totallyatease
1,029 Followers
12