How to Tame a Succubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exeltus
Exeltus
91 Followers

Conflict raced through her mind like a nightmare at the thought of what she would do now. Why was she feeling like this? What did the paladin mean by repent? Why did he let her live? Why is he still here? What did he have planned for her? Why did part of her not care, as long as he used her again? There were few strong enough to dominate a succubus; what use would any of those warriors have to keep one around?

The few stories she'd heard ended with the demon's death by either the captor or one of the queen's agents shortly after the succubus was abandoned. Jezelle wanted answers but her touch went ignored as Juste rested. Her instincts took over again as anxiety began to overwhelm her thoughts.

Jezelle's supple breasts squeezed against his back as she snuggled up to him. Her hand slid down her body until it reached her slit, palm covering her dripping sex. Thighs pressed against each other as she ground against her hand. A pleasured gasp left her lips before she began to tease the opening between her legs with her fingers. She worked her fingers over her labia, then one by one slid each digit into her depths to fully coat them with her juices. Once satisfied with her work, the hand migrated from her crotch to his.

The paladin's member was soft in her grasp but that was quick to change. Delicately at first, she stroked and worked his cock over to cover him with her wetness.

Juste stirred as he stiffened.

It wasn't long before her teasing fingers slipped around his full erection. The succubus took care to take her time, for to rush or be forceful would most likely get an unwanted reaction.

As she stroked Juste he began to squirm against her and make content, drowsy noises.

The pace of her own breath quickened as did her rhythmic groping. She hoped it wouldn't take long for him to wake; the feel of his throbbing shaft in hand and the lingering scent of their sex last night began to rouse her hunger. She eased Juste onto his back not only for easier access, but to be able to look at him as well. The succubus could see pleasure working through him as his eyes fluttered beneath closed lids. Her eyes devoured the sight of him lying bare before her.

What Juste lacked in bulk he made up for with lean, firm definition.

He may not be a strong warrior, thought Jezelle, but that doesn't diminish his looks or power at all. Before she knew it she had to bite his shoulder to stifle her panting

The feel of her fangs digging into his skin must have woken the paladin, for only a moment after she bit down she felt a strong, rugged hand molesting her bottom. Jezelle was quick to flinch away from him, though her hand still had him firmly grasped.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked with surprising allure for someone who was undoubtedly drowsy.

She kept deathly still. Never in her memory had she ever been in such a situation. It took all her nerve not to show her true feelings. "Of course not, I just wanted to get you up."

"That you did," he grinned at her with a glance to his nethers.

"What did you do to me last night? Why didn't you finish me off?" she asked, swallowing hard, trying to hide her blush by looking away.

"I thought I did." The paladin's grin would have widened if possible. "I figured the only way one of your kind would even listen to a mortal was if he could prove his worth to them."

Only because they have no choice, she thought. He didn't seem to know very much about her kind. Jezelle thought that advantageous. "Well? I'm listening."

"Become my familiar and serve me. Together in my quest against the darkness we would be unstoppable."

Is he serious? Jezelle wondered.

Succubi were not servants, nor did they relish fight. While any demon could prove formidable in combat, a succubus needed to be wary, for the more of their energy they used, the hungrier they would get. It wasn't uncommon to hear of one being overcome by their lust at a crucial time. There were better choices for a contracted companion.

"Why me? My kind aren't known for their battle prowess. I would be useless to you."

"I meant it when I said I want to redeem you, Jezelle. Succubi are made, not born. While you could never be mortal again, I believe your humanity still dwells within." He spoke with warm honesty as he looked deeply into her eyes. "And you would be far from useless. There's more than one way to purge evil."

"I had noticed that you seem to prefer the spear over the mace..." At the thought, Jezelle involuntarily gave the swollen 'spear' a tender squeeze.

With an almost modest reluctance he took her hand from his sensitive area, took a calming breath and explained to her, "Someone very important once told me that wars are not won by sword alone. They're won by pen, by forge, by wheat and by draught. Everyone down to the lowliest peasant helps the cause. If there is something you can do to aid the fight then you should do it."

"And you just so happen to be good at sex?"

He shrugged. "I managed to finish you off, did I not?"

"Fair enough. So what if I refuse your offer?"

As if the paladin had been waiting for that very question, he nonchalantly answered, "It's your right to do so. I've sealed your ability to feed so you're no longer a threat to mortals. If you wish to live out your existence in peace you may."

"What do you mean?" She looked at him sharply. Instinctively her hands sought her throat and nethers as she thought about the strange sensations she felt.

"When I consecrated you last night I locked your ability to feast upon ones energy. Unless I release the binding you'll never taste power from fornication again."

The bastard had truly trapped her, but also showed that he knew nothing of her kind. To part with him would eventually drive her insane and to die of starvation, and that was if none of the demon queen's minions found her first. If she was able to feed she might stand a chance, but if not...

Of course, what he proposed was madness. No succubus would ever ally herself with a mortal, as much fun as their union would be. There seemed to be very little choice for her. It was either join him or die one of many terrible deaths.

Whatever his motivations, Juste was deadly serious. No one talks of demonic contracts in jest. If the wrong ears overheard it wouldn't be long before witch hunters were at your heels. Perhaps he knew what he was doing. At the very least he could keep her protected from those who would seek to do her harm. What other choice did she have?

"Very well." Jezelle sat up and looked him dead in the eyes. Despite the fact that Juste had unwittingly put her life completely in his hands, the succubus acted as though she was in control. "But I warn you now, Paladin: there are few mortals who can hold their end of a contract with a succubus."

"Is that so?"

"Aye. In the end they all fall to their desires and are consumed, and their essence joins with the demon to make her stronger than ever." The succubus crept up along the paladin to straddle his lap.

"Well, I seem to be off to a decent start." He swallowed hard as she mounted him.

"Hubris is the downfall of all your kind."

"It isn't proud to ask for help." His hands hesitantly found their way to her grinding hips.

"Perhaps," she whispered. Her breath lingered hotly in his ear.

And with that she kissed him deeply, her tongue slipping into his mouth. Her actions at that moment were governed fully by her rational mind, the true Jezelle; not the demonic appetite that so dominated the will of every succubus. She cooed as she could feel his hardness once more beneath her. She lashed her tongue against his as violently as a whip, letting her energy mingle and unite with his.

While Juste had only partially bound her to his service, this ritual made it official.

Jezelle could feel his heat and passion within her now as they connected deeper than they had the night before.

"I, Jezelle Ha'ren, bind myself to you, Juste, Paladin of Lumaris." The words of power echoed in demonic along with her common speech. "In battle, let me burn your enemies; in the cold, let me warm you; in the darkness, let me light your way. My fire now serves you, master. Please use me however you see fit."

As the ritual ended Jezelle severed their embrace, feeling the hunger stirring within her again. They stared at each other in silence.

She had done it. On a risky hope, Jezelle had thrown away any chance there was of ever making it back into the good graces of the queen she once served. What other choice did she have?

Juste paused. "That was it?" he asked.

The succubus nodded, and Juste breathed a quiet sigh of relief.

"For my kind, the ritual of contract comprises of nothing more than the succubus' maiden kiss."

Juste's eyes widened. "You mean that was your..." his voice trailed off as he regarded her.

Jezelle looked away shyly as she nodded. "It was the first I've ever given from myself and not from my hunger. It is only when a succubus is in full control that she can bind herself to another with that gesture, so we tend not to do it lightly. Rest assured, my mouth has done far worse when I lose myself."

The young paladin seemed satisfied at this.

She couldn't guess what plans Juste had for her. All she knew was he was her key to survival now. She couldn't help but feel aroused at the thought of him being her master. This, too, happened while she had full control of herself. It was the first time she could ever remember being enticed by a mortal without the influence of her hunger. Perhaps a life of servitude wouldn't be so bad.

At the very least, she thought, it should be fun.

Exeltus
Exeltus
91 Followers
12