How to Tame Your Tikbalang Ch. 09

Story Info
The Elements of Control.
4.9k words
4.83
9.3k
9
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkinandSin
SkinandSin
133 Followers

Agosto 13, 1898

Bathala have mercy on me. I've failed. I hadn't the heart to bind or whip my beloved Bulalakaw and I fear he is lost to me now. All I have left is Bulan's promise that in my bloodline lies hope. It is ironic that for all that I cannot find the courage to draw blood, in the end, it is blood that will save those whose lives I shatter out of cowardice.

Dearest Tala, you are so real to me now, though I haven't the faintest idea how you will look, or even how much power you will someday command. I imagine you, build you in my mind. I would like to imagine you have the tiniest traces of me in your face. Perhaps in the fullness of your lips, or the low melody of your voice. Perhaps you would have the Spanish curve of hip and breast as a legacy from me, or fire in your curly hair. I make an image of you to comfort and old woman, to warm away my loneliness. Perhaps I am a fool, but I am taking what joy I can, where I can because all else is emptiness and defeat.

But let me resume my cautionary tale. Complete your ascension to the hallowed status of Baylan—do what I could not. I know you can, for you carry the strength of my husband, for all that he has made me hate him with his rattan rods and leather straps. Your ancestor was so strong of will that an erupting volcano underfoot would not have killed him had he decided it would not. I pray he also gave you his physical strength, that of a water buffalo bull in its prime. You will need both and I pray the gods of the Skyworld give you these gifts you will need.

These traits I so hate make up the inheritance that will save you. So use them well. Don't think about how I detest them. Rather, focus on making it serve you as a tool and a lifeline. The legendary stubbornness of the Bienvenidos will be your strongest asset. So will their sturdy constitution.

I know this: You will have my passion, this force within me that pushes me forward. Passion that only fear will defeat, if you will permit fear free reign. Leash that fear, truss it up so it cannot move against you. Because there is no ignoring it. So conquer it as our Spanish forebears conquered and colonized. Find your sword and know its heft and balance. Hold up your shield and grip it tight.

You will have my sight, my instincts that guide me right, though I fight them at every turn. Do as I say, not as I do.

This is the Trial of the Third Hair and it will be the most difficult of all.

***

Tala turned in Buhawi's embrace, her whole body throbbing in the aftermath of the climaxes he'd drawn with the slowest strokes of fingers and tongue and pervasive penis.

She smiled into the purple darkness of the wee hours they'd slumbered through, her half-conscious mind slipping back into the delicious dream of Buhawi licking her neck lightly as he spooned her, pressing his body tight against her back so she could feel his heartbeat pulsing through his chest and the tarugo still pressed against her.

Tala shimmied slightly, drawing a sexy, low groan from Buhawi as his hard length found a haven between the cheeks of her ass. Buhawi's breath engulfed her ear in hot exhalations as she closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip.

"Look at you, sweetness," Buhawi's words were whispered on another baritone moan as he clasped a breast and pulled on her hardening nipple. "You look so gorgeous in moonlight and cotton-silk sheets."

He nudged Tala's head with his chin, turning it toward the floor-length cheval glass mirror across the bed. His other hand snaked under and around he waist and he began to gently finger the wetness of her cleft and the erect little soldier of her clit. "You were meant to be a goddess, Tala. You were made to be worshipped."

Buhawi's forefinger made a slow, tantalizing assay into her slick, tight heat and the exquisite sensation that flowed gently through her from her most female of places grew more intense as he crooked that digit within her once, then again, slowly and sensuously.

Words? She'd completely lost her faculty for words because Buhawi was nuzzling her neck at its most sensitive erogenous zobes, plucking hard nipples and making the sweetest, filthiest pillow-talk she'd ever heard.

"Tang-ina, ang sarap mo," Buhawi's voice was rough as a pebble beach now as he told her how good she felt and tasted, with a bit of profanity for emphasis.

The head of his erection was straining urgently against the indentation at the small of her back, leaving a wet spot of his pre-come—evidence of how much he needed to enter her. His tongue punctuated his sentences with long, slow licks and his perfect teeth made sharp little nips at her neck and earlobe, triggering the most delicious shivers all over her skin.

"I'm so hard for you. But I am going to go so slow, make you as crazy as I feel now. We'll both be begging when I plunge my cock into this hot, dripping pussy."

Tala plucked at her other nipple, hooked a leg backward over Buhawi's elevated thigh and gasped as the night air touched her open, desire-swollen sex. She reached between her legs with her other hand, gripped Buhawi's writst and tried to push his hand in faster, but he wouldn't let her.

"Oh, sweet Baylan, you aren't going to make me finger-fuck you any faster than I decide to invade this sweet, tight hole," Buhawi pinched her nipple a bit harder as his other hand penetrated her wetness in a slow, deliberate tease that made her cry out in aroused frustration.

The zinging pain and pleasure went straight to her already twitching clitoris. "It would be so hot to watch you rub that stiff little nub while you and I play with your perfect tits. Or maybe I will tie you up and make you take every little torment I can wring from this gorgeous body of yours."

Tala whimpered as Buhawi moved as fast as the whirlwind that was his namesake. He pinned her under his body and held her hands to the headboard as he ground his hard length of tarugo against the wet slickness of her pussy, making sweet friction between labia glistening with her arousal, rubbing the head of her shameless clitoris.

***

"Tanikala." Buhawi made the sound of the word for chains so sexy, a whisper of promised pleasure against the soft valley between her breasts. Soft material slithered around Tala's wrist quickly, binding her to the headboard firmly, not giving at all when she gasped and tried to tug her hands down, lightly at first, then with more effort.

Similar shackles, soft but unyielding, wrapped around her knees and pulled her legs apart and Buhawi rose, pulling the silken blanket off Tala's body slowly as a striptease's opening moves.

Her eyes went wide as she looked up at Buhawi, trying to find the words to protest, to set herself free. She struggled, but remained fastened firmly to the bed, noticing for the first time that there was a full length mirror embedded in the canopy above the bed.

Oh, my goodness, I'm spread so wide, was Tala's first coherent thought. I can't believe that's me I'm seeing. That's my pussy soaking the sheet under me. It is so swollen, so pink, so... so hot. I can't move. This should feel wrong, but I feel so turned on. She closed her eyes and kept trying her bonds as Buhawi left the bed, his body magnificently naked in the light of the full moon streaming into the bedroom.

"Now that I have you where I want you, my pretty little witch, I am going to see just how much pleasure it takes to knock you out," Buhawi said over his shoulder as he opened an ornate trunk that was identical to the one in his Forbes Park bedroom. The kind of trunk a Tikbalang kept his sex toys in. Tala got even wetter as she watched him pluck toy after toy out of the box and lay each one on the hardwood nightstand by the bed.

"Please, Buhawi, I need you. Please," she pleaded, her hips twitching upward as far as the bindings on her arms and legs permitted. "I'm so hot all over."

"We'll give you what you need, Baylan, but first, I need to make you pay for the second golden hair you took. Consider this an installment, with a few more due before we can move on to plucking the third hair," Buhawi's eyes roved over her skin and his hot, greedy gaze was tangible, a light, continuous caress that told Tala wordlessly where he wanted to play.

"Stop talking, woman. Every word you speak will add more torment. I'd love that, I really would, but that would mean I must withhold your release another few minutes for each infraction. You may scream and moan. You may whimper, but you will pay for every word you speak. You took the hair. Pay the price."

Tala did whimper then, her eyes wide and begging as Buhawi took a fire-feather in hand and began tracing lines of Baybayin script across her torso from just above her mons pubis to just beneath her chin. He was spelling his full name in flame over her skin using the most ancient writing known to the three lands.

"You are mine," he said, each lick of the fire-feather searing her skin with pleasure and heat and making her nipples tighten almost to the point of pain. "This is a feather from the tail of the Ibong Adarna. Dreamers fall asleep to its songs, but lovers can be bound to each other by this feather taken from the bird's most sensitive parts." He repeated the symbols seven times, until Tala saw the flames dancing on her body, going from orange to red to blue to white and leaving a deep sepia tattoo in its wake.

"I am branding you as mine," Buhawi said. "You will get your chance to do the same to me. The tattoo is only visible to both of us. It is how you will find me when you need to. It will also enhance whatever pleasure we will take from sex each time we have it."

Almost mindless with arousal, Tala managed to stammer out a query: "How will I mark you? How will this enhance our pleasure? Ooooh..." Her words were cut off as the symbols glowed again.

"All I need to do is think of how much I want to make you scream your pleasure like a paean to the Old Gods, sweetness," Buhawi spoke barely above a whisper. "Think, for example of how I would eat that puki of yours, ram my tongue in as deep as it will go, flick that hard little clit until you beg for your orgasms, and you will feel it. I don't even have to touch you. Think of the possibilities that presents, beautiful girl."

Tala's gasps came hard and fast as the pleasure raced through her pussy, her clit, her entire belly, over her shaking thighs. "Fuck!"

"We'll get to that," Buhawi said as he picked up another toy, a strange, amorphous thing that changed colors from blue to purple to orange and back again, like smoke he could shape. "For now, no coming yet. Because when I start allowing your orgasms, I will not let them stop until you're unconscious and with me in the Other World, the one my kind call home."

"Fuck, Buhawi, don't stop whatever that was now," Tala yelled. "Sweet Mary and Jesus, I need to come. It hurts, you asshole, hurts!"

Buhawi grinned down at her. "Good things come to those who wait, sweetness. I'm sure you'll enjoy the payback when you are able to give it."

"I swear if you leave me hanging I will find a way out of these... whatever they are and I will kill you. Slowly," Tala growled out through gritted teeth.

"Ah, I see we need to show you who is in charge tonight, sweet thing." There was a hard glitter in Buhawi's eyes as he ran the fingers of one large hand through Tala's burnished hair. The smoke-thing in his other hand elongated and divided into a small whip that looked as insubstantial as colored air. "I think you need a bit of whipping to teach that smart little mouth to speak with more decorum, hmmm?"

Buhawi raised the smoke-whip and brought it down smartly over one breast, its tips brushing the hardened nipple and sending electric shocks from its handle to the breast it struck.

He smiled at Tala's screams, her voice expressing both extreme pleasure and a surprised measure of pain. "Lightning is a wonderful thing to harness, don't you think?"

He brought his lips close to her ear and his words sounded intense, aroused, dominant. He licked her at the point where shoulder and neck meet, nipped that sensitive spot that made her shake hard and rose up on his knees beside her once more. Another strike to the other breast had her screaming and begging. Then came another and another, one for each breast until he'd reached a count of ten and she was again on the edge of orgasm.

All I need is another hit, was the thought that went through Tala's head, just another one and, dear me, I will come and he hasn't gone for my pussy yet...

Tala looked into the mirror overhead, watching herself thrust hungry hips up as far as they would go with each strike, again and again, mimicking the fucking she needed more than air now.

Then the strands of electrified smoke trailed over the inside of her left thigh, brushed her wet pussy and sparked against her clit, drawing another long, hard gasp from her before trailing (wet and sparking) down her other thigh.

Buhawi raised the whip he held and waved it once, twice, thrice and it turned into a phallus. "Ever played with electricity like this? Would you like to know what it is like to be fucked by lightning and live to tell?"

This time Tala truly put up a struggle, scared out of her wits and determined to get free. Especially since the smoke and sparks "dildo" was just about as big as Buhawi was. With electricity.

Instead of going for the gusto, Buhawi paused and sat on the bed beside her, his free hand trailing a gentle wake of fingertips over her cheek, wiping away the panicked tears that had begun to fall.

"I won't hurt you, sweetness. Not much, and not in a way you won't enjoy immensely," Buhawi said on a serious note. "I need you alive. I need you to trust me. Trust me. I promise you that this will be pleasure as you've never had it. Let me take you there."

He held her gaze as he spoke, his eyes gentle and reassuring. "We need to do this, my witch. You must be mine before you make me yours. But I will let you make your choice. Breathe, breathe. Feel how much I want you, how hot my name pulses on your body, how much your pleasure means to me. Nod if you will let me proceed."

Tala closed her eyes, her body still shaking and struggling still. She focused her mind on the now, on Buhawi's words. I need to trust him. We need to finish this. I am so scared, but the alternative is just not an option.

"No, it isn't, Tala." Buhawi answered. Had Tala spoken her thoughts? "No, my witch, you haven't, but I can hear them because, deep down inside, you do trust me. We can proceed."

Part of Tala wanted to protest, but she tamped that idiot down. "All right then," she said, her voice barely a whisper, but loud in the silence of the room. "Do with me what you will, Tikbalang mine, but I will make you pay and pay dearly." Low and barely inaudible, her voice still carried a steely strength and resolve to it that made Buhawi grin.

"I expect no less from you, Baylan. Prepare to be breached."

He began slowly rubbing the otherworldly sex toy against her slit and her hips shot back up in a fevered rhythm that had her clit grinding against the current in the smoky dildo. Her moans were low, drawn out, her entire body straining as Buhawi frigged her with cloudy lightning and licked light circles around her nipples, one after another.

Thus did he bring her to the brink again, for the nth time, for Tala had lost count, lost the capacity to even think because she was so awash with pleasure.

Buhawi licked the tattoo of his name from her neck to her belly as tendrils unfurled from the bindings around Tala's wrists and knees. Soft, silky vines slid smoothly over her arms and neck, up and around her thighs. They enclosed her nipples, clamping tight and squeezing rhythmically, the ends rubbing the tips of her nipples like tongues.

The two tendrils snaking around her legs rubbed in a caress that made her skin come alive, their ends massaging either side of her labia majora before looping down to rub the pink rosette of her asshole and probing lightly inside in alternating forays.

"We can't neglect that lovely little asshole, my witch." Buhawi's breath was hot on her puki as he began shoving the dildo into her sheath harder, faster, its lightning touching every nerve inside her and making her body jerk even more in pleasured pain. His mouth closed on her clitoris, his tongue hot and wet and flicking a wild syncopation that was utterly sweet.

Tala began coming, the first orgasm hitting her like a bullet train at full speed as she screamed. The combination of a fucking with lightning and the stimulus of the tendrils was pulling scream after scream from Tala's throat. Buhawi's sucking was pushing her from one climax to the next without mercy and she bucked until the bindings broke—on her twelfth orgasm or so.

"Ah, finally, you've found your body's strength," Buhawi said, his voice now truly hoarse and hard as he rolled her over and speared her with his hard shaft, hilting himself in one smooth, hard stroke. "Ride me, Baylan. Fuck me."

***

Tala's body was nothing but flame and Buhawi's name as she rode him wild and hard. Filthy words were flying out of her mouth as the dug her nails into his shoulders and bucked hard against his upthrusts.

"I'm going to ride you, you sonofabitch. Ride you so hard until you are fucking sore and can't move," Tala said, her eyes fevered and dark as pitch now. "You're mine. Your tarugo is mine. Your come is mine. Give it to me!"

Buhawi could feel his spirit surrender some more to this glorious, wild woman riding him as if the demon hounds of the World Below were after her. He locked eyes with her as her puki squeezed his cock with a mighty grip and her nails began drawing blood as she raked them down his chest, her body pounding ever faster, harder.

"I belong to you, witch, and you're mine because I've given you my true name and two of my treasured hairs." Buhawi's words came out in hard pants. The ground trembled and rumbled, shaking in a temblor that matched the frantic pace of their coitus. "The elements acknowledge your claim. Make me come. Make me yours."

Their eyes met as the final and most powerful orgasm rolled like gale-force typhoon winds through their joined bodies, the power growing, morphing into light that blinded both of them at the final climax.

The Tikbalang and Baylan lost consciousness at the same time, collapsing in a heap of limbs and sweaty skin as they entered the Other World together.

When they both came to, they were lying in by a quick-running stream in a clearing that sat within triple-canopy rainforest, a soft bed beneath them and Spanish moss hanging in a natural curtain around the bed.

Tala looked about them in wonder and rubbed a cheek against an uninjured patch of Buhawi's chest to wake him. "Hey, horsey boy, where are we?"

Blinking thrice, Buhawi came awake fully alert and looked around before answering. "We're in the Other World, in my territory, withcling." He slapped her butt and grinned. "Didn't our last fucking session teach you better manners? We were at it for over an hour before I got into you."

Her grin was just as naughty. "You wish."

***

He engulfed her in a sweaty, musky hug. "Now, sweetness and light, you will take the third hair. Here, in my bed. In my world. Are you ready?"

"Let me catch my breath first. Human here." Tala's voice held both happiness and exhilaration, unsteady as it was. "You just fucked me into the next dimension, you ass."

"Why don't we go for a swim?' Buhawi's words were pure temptation, as was the crystal-clear water. Water that, to Tala's imagination, must be as cold as it seemed from her vantage point.

"Are you kidding me? I hate cold water." Her haughty tone trailed into a scream as she found her body flying through the air and slicing cleanly into the stream, ass first.

SkinandSin
SkinandSin
133 Followers
12